Best Gift Ever

Story Info
Bella enjoys her wedding day.
939 words
3.33
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boryan
Boryan
2 Followers

"Stop it Alice! I don't need more makeup," Bella said.

"I'll be the judge of that, remember you promised to surrender yourself to me for today."

"It's one of a lifetime moment for a bride, just trust me to do my magic."

"I know-I feel like a Barbie doll."

"Well, I see a beautiful bride, just take a deep breath and think of Edward." said Alice.

"You're making me blush."

"Have you tried on the lingerie I picked for you?"

"You shouldn't have-I'm still regretting my decision to have you buy them for me."

"You need to look sexy for him and you need every advantage you can have for a nice honeymoon."

"Alice...!"

"Well, it's true, I tell you from experience," said Alice with a smug face.

"You're gonna love it, Bella," said Alice with a mischievous smile. She brought out a small box and placed it on Bella's lap.

Bella opened the box. She let out a gasp when she saw what her gift was-it was a vibrator.

"We thought it'd help you get into mood," said Alice.

"But...!"

"Try it on, we'll leave you alone," said Rosalie winking at Bella.

"Guys!" began Bella but Alice and Rosalie were already out of the door leaving her alone in the dressing room.

Bella looked at the vibrator with wide eyes, pondering about her next course of action.

Should she? She thought. Then she slid her panties down and turned on the vibrator.

The thrill build like a tidal wave until it swallowed her. Edward's face floated in her mind, his lips pressing softly against her thighs as his nose rubbed against her skin. Then gradually he moved to her pussy, licking the outer folds.

His restless tongue found the tiny, sensitive place. Bella bit her lips as he continued his assault, then moved her hips up and down, rubbing her slippery flesh over his hungry mouth.

Then in a split second, Edward's face morphed into another familiar face — Jacob's. What the hell? She thought.

The heat from his body burned through the thin satin dress. He began undressing her, his warm hands felt like fire against her skin. He freed her hair- his nose inhaled in her female fragrance. Then his lips pressed against her waiting mouth, his tongue worked its way inside, wrestling with her tongue. The sensation overwhelmed her.

"Turn around Bells," said Jacob as he got down to his knees. His breath hit against her ass, his fingers touched her there as he started sliding his fingers in and out.

"UMM, UMM, UMM!" whispered Bella as she bit her lips.

Jacob dialed up the heat as he started licking her ass, his tongue going deeper and deeper into places she didn't even know existed before.

Then once again Edward's face came to her mind. He took her nipples in his hungry mouth and fingered her pussy.

Bella's breathing got harder and faster as she imagined both of them pleasuring her, their faces melted away as she reached her climax.

"Yes, yes, keep going, don't stop, make me cum!"

Finally, she screamed as she came in torrents, the vibrator slid off her pussy. Her breathing relaxed, and she opened her eyes to see Alice and Rosalie staring at her with amazed look.

"Guys ...!" shock betrayed Bella's voice.

"It's okay Bella, we won't tell anyone," Alice said, whispering in her ear.

"Al right time to put on your dress," said Rosalie, handing Bella tissues to clean herself.

***

The girls escorted Bella downstairs where everyone was waiting for the bride. The band was playing something romantic, everyone was enjoying themselves, d dancing and laughing.

"Enjoying the party, Mrs. Cullen?" said Edward, spinning Bella around.

"It's a lot to take in, but I'll get used to all this."

"Lucky us, we'll have a lot of time," said Edward as he leaned in closer to meet her lips. Then he broke the kiss, looking in the other direction.

"There's someone here to see you," said Edward.

"Who? "

"It's Jacob."

Bella's heart skipped a beat hearing Jacob's name, her face turned red as she remembered her fantasy about him.

"Where?"

"Come, you'll see," Edward took Bella's hand in his, leading her away from the crowd and into the darkness that surrounded the dance floor.

"I'll be nearby, I'll come and get you once you guys are done talking," said Edward.

"Hello Bella," said Jacob.

Bella rushed towards him, burying her face in his chest. "I'm thrilled, it's the best gift ever," Bella said.

"Bella, I couldn't Miss my chance to see you before..."

"Before what Jacob?"

"Your wedding night Bella, you would be his to love-I just can't imagine you with him."

"It's what I want."

"That's why it's so hard for me. If only I could show you what I can do for you."

"Then let me do something for you, how about a blowjob?"

Jacob raised his eyebrows suspiciously at her," you're kidding, right?"

"Can't a girl tease her best friend?" said Bella, winking at him.

Then before he can react she got down on her knees and took him in her mouth. Jacob held her head in his hands, moving back and forth, moaning. How long have he waited for such a moment? He thought.

"Shit, it feels...Bella!" groaned Jacob.

Bella took it all in when he finally came blasting in her mouth. Then she got up and kissed him, giving him a taste of his own cum.

"Time to go," Bella said, breaking the kiss.

"Goodbye, Bella," said Jacob turning away from Bella.

"Goodbye," Bella said, watching him go.

_ The End


Boryan
Boryan
2 Followers