All Comments on 'Best Intentions Ch. 03'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creepy, really, a little flashlight inside a few minds here a there, despiste that, congratz!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are my favorite author. I love gentle domination, breeding, age gaps and most important coerced relationships! I love that the girls always end up the partners of the guy in the end. If you opened a patreon or something, I know me and a bunch of other people would love to pay you. I'd be a $100 pledge immediately.

ruslanmandrukanruslanmandrukanabout 1 year ago

Great series thanks for taking the time to write it.

mataratamatarataabout 1 year ago

Thank you for writing this. 5 stars. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice a happy ending of sorts for everyone i like it fits well with the rest of the story.

AzuraDelacroixAzuraDelacroixabout 1 year ago

i like that you continued the story after she got pregnant, almost all of your story usually end when the result of pregnancy test are positive

KingKong2020KingKong2020about 1 year ago

Wow i do hope you continue this series further and this is not the last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that was the best story I've ever read on here.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this series, one of the best I've seen on this site. Hope you'll carry it for one more chapter.

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeabout 1 year ago

You are one of the best erotic writers on this site. They might not be everyones cup of tea, but to people like me who are into this, they are so good.

I loved this story - it's one of your best. I hope you write this from Steph's perspective too, because I feel like that would make for another incredible story and make the whole thing even better.

Delacour77Delacour77about 1 year ago

Very interesting ending not quite what I expected but I like none the less.

Anyone chance of Uncle's Visit part 4 coming out soon?

INotI4ADINotI4AD12 months ago

Love your stories, including this one. One thing I'd love you to write more of are the times after the pregnancy happens. So many of your stories reference personality changes, increased femininity and submissiveness, destruction of her self-esteem and it would be great to see one that went deeper on that aspect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The series started off absolutely cracking, was a great read but for me just started to go a bit wierd. Overall great series and can understand why so many loved it but for me part way through chapter 2 became a dissappoint for my tastes in terms of the storyline but the detail you give in all ways rather than just the sex areas can see your a top class writer

Jekyll1439Jekyll14396 months ago

I enjoyed this series, though I felt it a little rushed at times. The way the older couple manipulated the younger ones, I felt like the husband was heavily manipulated into handing over his wife to Jacob, I almost suspect Julia was drugging him to? And I gather that Jacob found out about the anxiety drugs? Seeing him finding out and how continued to use them on their trip would have been interesting. Hope there’s a series from the wifes point of view!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES