Best Laid Plans

Story Info
A husbands plan to share his wife.
2.8k words
3.65
19.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
St1ch2
St1ch2
4 Followers

Best Laid plans

A husband's plan for his loving wife goes awry.

Hi. This is a tale from the UK from a time before COVID-19. I would be interested to know whether readers think it is fact or fantasy.

My name is Steve and I am now in my late 50's. My wife, Chris, is a few years younger than me, having only recently entered the same decade. This is the second marriage for both of us.

Chris was in her early forties when I met her and our love affair began. I was exiting my marriage and Chris had divorced a few years earlier.

Since the time that she had separated from her husband Chris had enjoyed a mid-life wild time. She had enjoyed a succession of partners and even the odd one-night stand. Our sex life was exciting and adventurous on an infatuated loving couple basis. She was frank about her sexual escapades made no bones about the fact that her some of her lovers had been less than ideal life partners but to use her own words "the sex was really good". We shared fantasies and played games such as pretending we would go to bed with the next guy or girl who came through the pub door and laughing about what the roll of the dice brought. We are both straight. Her favourite fantasy was to be seduced by three Italian or Spanish looking guys and making love to them together. Mine was to for her to seduce a stranger and invite him back to our place. In the car they would kiss and grope each other on the back seat whilst I glimpsed events through the rear-view mirror. Once home we would make love as a threesome.

On more than one occasion during our love making she would say, "Let's go and find that stranger to join us now." This would always push me over the edge and once I was spent the moment had passed and we took the fantasy no further.

I vividly recall one session on the rug in front of the fire when she stopped mid blow job and said, "When we find our stranger. This is how I want it. Me on all fours sucking you and him sliding into me from behind."

As time passed our love making became less frequent. We married and other events began to take centre stage as they do in life.

We still had the occasional wild sessions in the living room but most of our sex took place in bed.

On occasion during our wilder sessions, I would allude to my fantasy. Once Chris told me a story about her being a naughty girl and meeting a stranger after work and letting him enjoy her. It was however just a romanced fiction. Another time she said to me out of the blue, "You'd like to see me make love to Andy." He was a single neighbour with whom we occasionally socialized. "You'd like to watch him fuck me now on this sofa, wouldn't you?" At the time I was dropped on and gave a vague denial. The moment passed. Afterwards and in retrospect I wondered where this had come from and whether, had I been quick to say yes rather than a cowardly no, she would have gone ahead.

Gradually as time moved on Chris became increasingly prudish. She no longer shared her fantasies and increasingly blew cold on mine.

Having enjoyed her earlier wilder self I became increasingly frustrated with this situation.

I enrolled us as a couple on a popular swinger website with the hope that I could identify a possible candidate stranger and relight our dimming fire.

I posted risqué but not overtly sexual photographs of us and wrote a brief to the effect that we were novices seeking mature discrete males or couples. I was of course inundated with messages from weird single and probably married males.

Most of these I discarded within seconds. After some weeks I received a message that stood out. The sender, a guy using the name Craig wrote politely and was complimentary without being crude. He left an invitation open to discuss anything with him whilst being open to meet, entertain socially or in any way we wished with no sexual strings attached. He claimed to be a forty-year-old professional type, who used to play rugby and continued to keep himself in good condition. Moreover he claimed to have a charming way with the ladies. He lived near Bath just over an hour from us.

An idea formed in my brain and the more I slept on it the more I became convinced it was worth a go.

I emailed and asked whether he was open to meeting with me to discuss a scenario I had in mind which may prove to be of interest to him.

He agreed and we met at a pub on the outskirts of the city.

He was exactly as he represented himself on his website profile. Smartly dressed, very professional bearing, 6 foot tall with a fit frame and certainly I could imagine him being attractive to women. He was good company with a charming manner and pleasant sense of humour.

"Well Steve," he said after we had enjoyed about 20 minutes of introductory conversation, "What's this scenario you think I might find interesting?"

"OK I'll explain it you now. Hear me out in full. If you don't wish to be involved please say so and that'll be the end of it. If you think I am weird or barmy I will understand but I would rather you kept this between us. Is that OK?"

"That rather depends upon what you are proposing. If it's illegal then count me out now."

"Sorry Craig, It's not like that at all. Let me explain. Chris and I have been married for a couple of years now. When we first went out together, she was great fun sexually and open to my fantasy of MFM though we never achieved it. Despite what it says on our web profile Chris now blows a bit cool on the prospect. I believe however that this is due to our sex life taking a bit of a downer coupled with her thinking she is no longer attractive to men in the way she was a few years back."

"Well, the latter is definitely not true, if those photos you posted are Accurate Steve. She's a cracker if you don't mind me saying."

"They are accurate, I can assure you Craig. Any way as I was saying I believe if she was convinced that she is still attractive by a handsome charmer and he was to take her out for an evening of fun on the town, so as to speak she would recover her old self to both your and my advantage. Are you with me?"

"So far so Good Steve. How do you propose to go about it?"

"I will book a hotel for a weekend in Bristol and tell Chris that we are having a well-earned break. I will tell her that I have booked a restaurant for the Friday night and propose we go for a drink first. We will go to a pub, please suggest a suitable venue Craig, and when we get there who shall we meet, by pure chance, but an old work colleague who I haven't seen for years. Namely you. You will of course join us for drinks and turn your charm on. If this is going well and you are happy to proceed, I will distract Chris and pass you an envelope. Shortly after I will excuse myself to go the toilet leaving you two together. Only I will not go the Toilets but will exit the pub, When Chris becomes aware of my non-return you will pass her the envelope and say Steve asked me to give you this. The envelope will contain a note to the effect that I believe she is in need of a fun evening with different conversation and that you, Craig, are her guide to Bristol. You are a gentleman and can be trusted. You will take her for a meal or wherever she wishes to go and you will return her to me at the Hotel later. Enjoy!"

"It will be then down to you Craig, to use your silver-tongued charm to convince her to stay. Feel free to take her where you please. I suggest if you wish to eat go for a Pizzas Chris prefers a light meal, then perhaps onto a bar or club for some dancing. I expect you to text or call me before midnight to let me know how things are going. The aim of course is for you to bring her back to our hotel room where Ill invite you in for a nightcap and hopefully something more. This should not stop you making a move on her earlier if circumstances work in your favour. Having met you and got your contact details I do trust you but if I haven't heard from you by two in the morning, I will be contacting the Old Bill. There is a chance of course that she does not loosen up and you do not get your wicked way in which case you will have had a wasted night."

"A night out with your beautiful wife would be reward in itself. Although I have to say I would really like to do the dirty deed with her."

"Does that mean you are prepared to give my plan a go then Craig?"

"Sure. I like the challenge of the chase. It promises to be fun!"

"OK well let's agree dates' I leave it to you to let me know a suitable Pub."

Shortly afterwards we parted Company.

Some weeks later....

Chris was dressed, as always, when we went out, as pretty as a pin. She certainly knew how to dress to advantage. Not tarty but just classy. Knowing my predilection for stockings and lacey underwear when we were away for a weekend, she was suitably attired beneath a dress that complimented her figure and would make any red-blooded male's pulse quicken whilst taking a second glance to speculate what it would be like to run your hands over the wearer.

We arrived at the Pub Craig had identified. It was busy for an early evening with a cross section of ages. Most folk were stood around the bar laughing and joking. Music played but not too loud to drown out the babble of voices. The atmosphere was great for an early Friday evening. We found a seat at a corner table which a group had just vacated. I went to the bar to order the drinks and instantly spotted Craig who came straight over to me. We shook hands and clapped each other on the back like old friends. Once served the pair of us threaded our way back to the table where I duly introduced Craig to Chris as an old colleague from years back who now lived in Bristol. He instantly turned the charm full on saying what a beauty Chris was and how I was a lucky dog for catching such a beauty.

The next 20 minutes flew by as Craig regaled Chris with humorous tales which all seemed to make her both laugh but had some little nugget of a compliment towards her. It was obvious that she was enjoying his company. He never seemed to take his eyes off her. It was in doubt that he would take up the challenge but I was wondering how to distract Chris when she suddenly decided to go the ladies room.

Once out of sight I asked Craig if he was happy to go ahead. You're joking he said. You cannot stop me now. I passed him the envelope. He pocketed and headed to the bar to buy the next round. "Make mine a half," I said. "And don't forget to text me before Midnight."

Chris returned as did Craig with the new drinks. He continued his banter and ten minutes later I excused myself to go the Gents.

I threaded my way through the folk at the bar and as Craig had previously advised found there was a second exit near the Gents through which I slipped away.

I walked down the street and returned to the Hotel where I had a couple of drinks at the near empty bar before going up to the room to speculate and get off on imaging what Chris and Craig were up to. Time passed slowly, eleven came and went. As did 11.30. As midnight approached, I was getting really restless. Suddenly my phone beeped. The anticipated text at last. But it was not from Craig It was from Chris.

"Staying at Craig's tonight. See you in the morning," was all it said.

I don't think I slept that night. My mind was running overtime imaging what they might be doing.

Next morning, I dressed and went down to breakfast. I was eating my toast when a text arrived saying, "Meet me at the coffee across from the Hotel at mid-day." I was ordering my Cappuccino at just before twelve when I received a further text, "Running a bit late. Will be with you in 15 minutes. Make mine a medium Latte." About 20 minutes later Chris arrived and sat down beside me. She looked tired but had a naughty glint in her eye. She was wearing jeans and a jumper. "Sorry I'm late. I thought it best to go back to the Hotel to freshen up, change and put a bit of lippy and eye shadow on. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Did you have a good night?"

"You can say that again. It was great fun. I haven't enjoyed myself so much for a long, long time. Craig is quite a guy,"

"You stayed at Craig's place then?"

"Yes, well actually no, Craig lives outside town so we stayed at his mate's Scott's Apartment. He was on night shift so that worked out really well."

"So, what did you get up to then?" I enquired trying to keep as controlled a s possible.

"Aha that's for me to know and you to speculate. We all like our little secrets don't we," she said and smiled.

"Come on I said, "Don't be shy. Let's have the dirty details."

"Nothing doing Steve. Ask your "old colleague" Craig," she said smiling sweetly. I'm sure he'll enjoyed telling you everything you want to know in his inimitable style."

No matter how I tried I could not get anything further from her. We had a good day together that Saturday. But she was obviously tired and spurned my advances that night. She was asleep within seconds of her head hitting the pillow.

We returned home on Sunday. Chris was back to her normal self but continued to refuse point blank to be drawn on Friday night's events.

I tried phoning Craig a number of times but could get no answer. On the Wednesday I eventually received a text from him saying, "Chris made me swear not to speak with you and especially told me not to share any details with you about our time together on Friday. I don't want to go against the wishes of your gorgeous wife. But she did not prohibit me from telling anyone else so I have posted a short meeting verification on your website profile which I think may give you some clues. I know things didn't work out quite as you planned on Friday, but I can't say I am sorry about how it actually played out. Chris is a lady who really knows how to enjoy herself to the full, and I mean full."

With a pounding pulse I accessed the website and sure enough there was Craig's verification. It said "Met this lovely couple on Friday last. Husband kindly invited me to entertain his beautiful sexy wife for the night. I will not go into details as a gentleman never tells tales on a lady. I can say that she certainly knows how to enjoy herself. We both had great fun over the course of a night on the town and ended up back at my pals flat. Not much sleep was had. Then when my pal came in early morning from night shift her energy levels really took off. She left behind two drained men and her lacey black panties. My pal has them pinned up by his bed. He says he sniffs them daily. He reckons they are still damp and have that delicious scent of aroused female sex. Thanks for a great time Chris, hope we fulfilled some of your fantasies. And thanks of course to Hubby Steve for sharing his beautiful lady wife."


St1ch2
St1ch2
4 Followers