All Comments on 'Best Laid Plans'

by St1ch2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic stupidity

He didn't "share" anything. He basically pimps his wife out to a stranger, doesn't worry about her safety or her health and then gets nothing when his wife won't tell him any of the details. I don't know who will be in the divorce attorney's office first. The husband because his wife is a lying slut whom he can't trust or the upset wife understanding that her husband doesn't really have any love or respect for her (not that she has much respect for herself). In any case, this marriage is over. Bad story line, stupid characters and not a clever or entertaining part to it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True

If not it’s a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another needless pathetic tale of stupid and disgusting human specimens

Nil

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Quite possibly TRUE

The husband is obviously stupid enough to arrange/manipulate this situation. Then it backfires on him completely. There is no trust nor real love between husband and wife. She simply realised the situation and decided to be completely selfish about it. The betrayal took place when she refused to come back to the hotel and spent the night/morning fucking two guys. Refusing to tell her idiot husband about it, even after all those years of fantasies. Plus, the "friend" agreeing to the wife's request to not say anything to the husband. That was just ridiculous. Perhaps cause he expected "more private meetings" with the wife?

I would definitely have demanded to know from BOTH wife and "friend" about what went on.

His slut wife now has the taste and will cheat. Trust is gone. I'd divorce the slut.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Share???

He pimped her out, how else would anyone want the old boiler

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

won't read this story just another stupid WIMP hate these stories

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Sorry, stories about the mental disabled are not entertaining.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Meh

It was an okay tale. Didn't draw me in for some reason.

Keep trying and forget these mouth breathers, living in their mommy's basements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ha! Beware your sins will catch you out.

At the start you challenge fact or fantasy, I'm going with a bit of both... I would guess the events with Craig and his pal are one of the scenarios played out on the living room floor.

Careful with your typos, I caught a couple a read through and passing through Grammerly will help you in future.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

What was expect from this? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Laugh

You just have to laugh at these stories. There is no other valid reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

True or not stories like this do happen. Couples have picked up friends three times that I know of in ny clubs and fucked the wife in front of hubby all night . What I don’t like about her attitude is that he sacrificed and h as be her a night to explore with someone else sexually and she won’t even talk about it as he asked . That’s not right

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous