Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

Brad seemed especially happy, and he danced with his bride, then his mother, then the mother of the bride, who dry-humped his leg when she had him turned away from the crowd. As she did, she looked provocatively at her new son-in-law, a subtle look that suggested an invitation.

Brad just smiled, and gave Tina a wink when the dance ended. He shook his head in amusement as she walked off after their dance. Tina was still pretty, but the 25-30 pounds she had added over the years, and her tendency to drink too much, had given her figure a little puffiness that wasn't all that attractive any more.

At the second break, Mandy went up to the microphone, quieted the crowd and asked for the guests to sit in their seats for a few minutes. When the crowd was quiet, she spoke, and there was emotion in her voice.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming today," she said. "This has been the happiest day of my life, and it's all because of the love and kindness you have shown by your attendance here today. We love you and cherish you. Thank you so much."

The guests applauded, then went quiet as Brad walked up to the stand. Hardly anyone noticed the slight nod he gave to the left, nor did they see a figure slip quietly and unseen out the side door in response. Then he whispered in Mandy's ear.

"Would you mind going back to the bar and fetching me a beer while I thank our guests, please?" he said softly.

"Sure, baby, whatever you want," Mandy said seductively. When she'd walked out into the entry hall where the bar was located, he began his little speech.

"I second what Mandy has said here," Brad said. "I want to thank all of you for coming today and standing with me here. I'm sure this is a day we will all remember forever. As a token of my appreciation, and to let all of you know how I feel about today, I've left each of you a surprise gift. Everyone has an envelope taped to the underside of the chair on which they are sitting. If you would, please, I think now is the time to reach under your chairs and see what I've left for you. Thank you."

While the guests were preoccupied with looking under the chairs and pulling the envelopes free, Brad quietly slipped out the stage door, but not before nodding to the man operating the band's soundboard.

Just outside the door, the chauffeur waited with the back door of the limousine open, and his parents were standing beside the vehicle. Brad quickly hugged his mother and kissed her, shook his father's hand and climbed in the back seat, joining the person who had slipped out a few minutes earlier. The driver shut the door, got behind the wheel and the limo pulled away, headed for the airport.

Brad left behind sheer pandemonium. As the sounds of Mandy and Todd having sex filled the reception hall, guests were staring either in lust or disgust at the contents of the envelopes they'd found under each seat.

Each envelope contained a printout of a very clear and very explicit picture of Mandy and Todd – the bride and the best man – in a variety of positions. There was Mandy on her knees with Todd's cock in her ass, Mandy with her face buried in Todd's ass, Mandy on her back with Todd's cock slamming her pussy.

The date and time on the images, which indicated when the photos were taken, were from the night two weeks earlier, the most recent rendezvous between the illicit lovers.

At first, Mandy didn't quite know what was going on, but when she walked in the hall with Brad's beer, heard the sounds from the PA system and was confronted with either outright laughter or embarrassed gasps, she knew.

The cup of beer fell from her suddenly lifeless hand, spilling all over her expensive wedding gown, her hands went to her face and the blood completely drained from her face.

Then she saw a Keystone Kops routine unfold before her eyes. Her father was dashing frantically to get to the soundboard to turn off the tape that had been playing. She saw Todd racing down the hall and out the door, only a couple of steps ahead of her mother, who was screaming a steady stream of drunken invectives at him. And she saw Tom DiMarco standing in the corner laughing his ass off.

It was too much. She fainted away, and only quick thinking by one of her bridesmaids who happened to be walking up to her kept Mandy from injuring herself. She and another bridesmaid managed to get Mandy to the changing room, where they laid her down on the couch. Then they walked out laughing.

Twenty minutes later, it was all over, and everyone had decided that leaving would be a prudent gesture. Tina Meadows had stalked back to the changing room to confront her daughter, and the band began quietly packing their gear, the members shaking their heads in bemusement.

Brad had been right. No one would ever forget this wedding reception.

Gary Meadows just sat in a chair, staring at the floor, stunned by this turn of events. He could hear Tina screaming at Mandy in the changing room, even over the clatter of the band as it was getting its stuff pulled together to make a quick getaway.

Suddenly, he sensed a presence standing in front of him. It was his oldest and best friend, Tom DiMarco. Only Tom had the most gleeful grin on his face that he'd ever seen on a person.

"What the fuck is so funny?" he said in a low voice. "This is no laughing matter. I just shelled out $35,000 for ... nothing."

"I think it's hilarious," Tom said. He was still smiling, but his tone and his countenance weren't the least bit mirthful. "What goes around, comes around, old buddy."

"What are you talking about?" Gary said.

"Come on, Gary, you can't be that dense," Tom said. "Who do you think snuck into your daughter's townhouse and planted hidden cameras in every room, stuck mini-microphones all over? Who do you think went through the tapes and culled out the very best images, and the juiciest sounds of them in action? Who do you think took the time to stick the printouts in envelopes and tape them to the chairs? Who do you think gave the sound tech the tape and told him when to play it? Who do you think did all of that? The Tooth Fairy?"

"But..." Gary said softly. Then he shuddered as he saw the look of sheer hate on Tom's face.

"Did you and Tina think I'd never find out about what you two did to Nancy that night?" Tom spat venomously. "Six years. Six fucking years of mental hospitals and psychiatrists, trying to unlock my wife's mind because of what you did to her. Do you have any concept of what it's like to have the woman you love stare right through you like she doesn't know you? Do you? Shit, it took a month before she could even say anything except, 'my God, my God.' She was so traumatized and felt so much guilt that it triggered a mental psychosis. It was four years – four years – before they finally broke through the walls she'd built up, before she finally remembered what happened and could tell them about it. She'd repressed it that deeply. The doctors all agree that what you did to her, and her reaction to it, sent her into a frighteningly deep depressive state. You raped her, you betrayed me, and my family paid the price. She's well now, and medication keeps her condition stable, but she'll never be the same."

"You've known, all this time, and you never said anything?" Gary said incredulously. "You've always been so friendly toward us. I don't get it."

"Gary, there is an old saying," Tom said. "Always keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. At that time, Nancy needed me, and Julie needed Mandy. And, I will admit, you were good to her, and kept her whenever I asked. So I bided my time, waited for the right moment, and when Julie told me what Mandy was doing with this clown behind her fiancé's back, well, I knew my time had come. Revenge, old boy, is a dish best served cold."

Gary just stared at Tom, who turned to walk out of the hall. But suddenly he turned back toward Gary. The best was yet to come.

"Don't worry, my friend," he said, grinning again as he looked at his watch. "Your slut daughter is about to be the least of your worries. Even as we speak, the FBI is executing a search warrant of your office building and your home."

"What!!" Gary jumped up, staring wildly at Tom.

"Of course, security is under strict orders to cooperate with the agents in every way and give them access to anything and everything that want," Tom said, knowing full well that Gary's company had contracted with him many years ago to provide the security for his building. Gary was just beginning to grasp the impact of that contract, but Tom cheerfully spelled it out for him.

"Yeah, I was amazed at how much evidence of wrong-doing can be accumulated from years worth of intercepted memos and e-mails, videotaped conversations in private offices, wiretapped telephones and mimeographed copies of letters and contracts," Tom said. "Of course, it always helps to have an undercover agent working in the upper echelon of your company, funneling information straight to the authorities. And it was very nice of you and your people to oblige by relentlessly cooking your books, laundering money to avoid taxes, engaging in insider trades, using dirty tricks on your competitors, and, of course, artificially inflating the stock of companies you were doing business with. By the time the FBI, the IRS and the SEC get through with you, it'll make Arthur Andersen look like jaywalking. Oh, here they come now. Well, I'm off. Can't have too much fun in one day. I'll give the missus your regards. You know, she really is a sexy little thing, even after all she's been through."

Tom was laughing insanely as he passed the two FBI agents who had come in the reception hall. They nodded at him as he passed and they approached Gary. As Tom reached the door, he just heard them as they bracketed Gary and slapped the handcuffs on him.

"Gary Meadows, you are under arrest..."

------

The cell phone rang in the beach bag that lay at the foot of the blanket where Brad Hayes lay on his back tanning on the beach. He raised up, reached in for the phone, saw the number of the caller and flipped the phone open.

"Yeah," he said. He listened for a few seconds, spoke a few words, then shut the phone after thanking the party on the other end. He looked down at the woman lying on her stomach next to him, who was tanned and oiled and clad only in a thong.

"Done deal?" Julie DiMarco said as she looked up at Brad.

"Yep, it's done," Brad said. "The annulment was filed when the courthouse opened this morning. Given the evidence that was presented with it, my attorney's sure it'll be a slam dunk."

Brad lay back down on the blanket, brought his face close to Julie's and they kissed, slowly and softly, but with an underlying passion.

"So what about the ring?" Julie said when they broke the kiss. "How are you going to get that back?"

"Oh, she can keep it," Brad said. "Cubic zirconium doesn't bring much at pawn these days. I had the stone changed last week, and sold the diamond back to the jeweler. And I'm going to sell my ring. I don't want anything that will remind me of that devious bitch. Still, I have one regret."

"What's that?" Julie said after taking a sip of water.

"That we left before all the shit hit the fan," Brad said. "I'll bet it was some show."

"Oh, don't worry," Julie said with a chuckle. "I talked to Daddy last night, and he said he got the whole thing on video. He was going to burn us a copy of it on a DVD and send it to us FedEx. Should be here sometime tomorrow afternoon."

"Wonderful," Brad said. "So how's your mom?"

"Daddy said she was as buoyant as he's seen her in a long time," Julie said.

"I'll bet. After all this time, to see justice done must have made her day," Brad said. "Did you know what they did to her?"

"Not for a long time," Julie said. "I kind of suspected something once I went to college. I thought it was odd that Mom never went with us to their house when they had parties that we were invited to. Never. And Dad never went over there alone. It was only for parties, or to take me back and forth to visit. I started to sense that he was putting up a front where they were concerned, making nice for their benefit. And that's pretty much the way it was."

"When did you find out?" Brad said.

"After I saw Mandy and Todd together, I told Daddy," Julie said. "I had to tell him. I just couldn't let them continue to make a fool out of you. That's when he sat me down and told me the whole story. I can only imagine how much strength it took for him to hide his feelings all these years, pretending to be their friend, not knowing if he'd ever have a chance to make things right."

"It must be hard for him to have to take care of a wife who is constantly battling mental illness, while at the same time raising a child," Brad said.

"You know something?" Julie said. "Daddy has never once complained about having to take care of her. He loves her so much, and I think when Mom realized that he still loved her after he found out about what happened, it really started her on the road to recovery."

Brad just looked out at the blue water of the Atlantic, listened to the sounds of the surf and shook his head at the twists and turns life had thrown him. He'd been in love with Mandy, until Julie and Tom had confronted him with the evidence they'd gathered about her relationship with Todd.

But out of the seeds of disaster, he'd finally found a woman who truly wanted him, for him, and not for what she could get out of him. Once they had gotten to know each other, it hadn't taken long for them to realize that they were about as compatible as two people could be, to realize that they could love each other.

He'd never met a woman as real and as down to earth as Julie, and he'd been ecstatic when she agreed to come to the Caymans and share his "honeymoon."

As for Julie, she still had trouble believing that Mandy had cheated on a man like Brad. He was so nice and easy-going – just like her – and he was the most honest man she'd ever met.

She and Mandy had been lifelong friends, but they'd drifted apart just a little, as Julie saw more and more of what Mandy was like. Then when she listened to the tape, and heard the things Mandy had said about her, that was the last straw.

After what she'd seen and heard them doing, she had no qualms at all about stealing Brad away from Mandy. It served her right, and it was payback for all the guys Mandy had stolen from other girls during her high school and college days.

"Speaking of recovery..." Julie said as she raised herself up off the blanket, reached over and squeezed Brad's rapidly stiffening cock.

Brad just looked over at the beauty next to him, the enticing lips, the perky nose and the small, but delectable A-cups that sat on her chest, the brown nipples jutting out stiff and inviting.

They kissed again, harder and with more urgency this time, their tongues doing a dance in each other's mouth. As they kissed, Brad gathered her in his arms and they embraced, feeling the now-familiar feelings of lust swelling between them.

They were panting when they broke the embrace. No words were needed. They quickly stood up, gathered their things and headed back to the nearby beach cottage where they were staying – courtesy of Gary Meadows, who had paid for the house in advance.

Those from high school and college who thought they knew Julie DiMarco would have been struck dumb by the casual way she walked back to the cottage topless, her little titties jiggling invitingly. But then there were a lot of things that people – especially Mandy – didn't know about Julie.

Behind her quiet, conservative outside was a passionate woman who knew a thing or two about how to love a man. She'd had a couple of serious relationships in her past, and, yes, her heart had been broken before.

That's why she empathized with Brad, why they'd hit it off so well. After waiting long enough to be pretty certain about their feelings for each other, they had finally consummated their relationship at the hotel near the Miami airport Saturday night, and had spent much of the day Sunday at the cottage in the bedroom making love.

This time, they didn't even make it inside the house. As soon as they entered the gate to the fenced-in patio that led to the beach, they gave themselves a quick spritzing with the outdoor shower to clean the sand off their bodies.

They were standing under the tepid water, kissing hard with their bodies sliding together. Brad ran his hands up and down Julie's tight little body, and she caressed his back with her hands.

Quickly, Julie slipped her hands under the waist of Brad's swim trunks and slid them to the ground. His cock flipped out hard and ready, and she stroked it softly. Seconds later, Brad slid the thong off Julie's delightful little butt, squeezing her cheeks as she stepped out of her scrap of clothing.

Brad shut the water off, then maneuvered Julie back to the heavy wooden table that sat in the middle of the patio, their mouths working together in swelling passion.

Julie climbed up on the table, propped her feet up under her, leaned back slightly so that her dripping-wet pussy was on display for her lover. Brad sat in the cushioned chair, leaned in, spread open Julie legs and plunged his face into her crotch.

Julie laughed lustfully as Brad got his whole mouth on her sex, sliding his tongue up the groove of her pussy before ending with a flourish at her clit, which was starting to peek out of its little hood.

"God, you've got such a pretty pussy," Brad said, and he wasn't just flattering his lover. Julie had a nicely defined set of lips with a dark, well-trimmed bush that matched the hair on her head.

Brad took a couple of gulps of air, then went back to work between Julie's legs. He licked, kissed, sucked and fingered her gushing gash, and Julie was laid back writhing on the table in swelling lust.

She looked down her body, with the sun gleaming off her still-oily body, staring at Brad as he worked his mouth on her cunt. Brad stared back, and felt a thrill run through his body at the smoky look she was giving him.

Julie was gasping at the waves of pleasure that were mounting in her body, the sensations radiating from her pussy from Brad's skilled work with his mouth. But she wanted more. Why it had been 12 whole hours since Brad had last fucked her, she thought with amusement.

"Fuck me, Brad," Julie panted. "Fuck me right here under the sun."

Brad was ready. He pulled his face away from Julie's crotch, stood up, lined the head of his cock up with the opening to Julie's pussy and slid past her gates. They both groaned in pleasure as Brad slowly pushed his cock in to the hilt.

In seconds, he was working his cock back and forth in a steady rhythm, leaning over slightly, so Julie could get her hands on his back to work with him.

As if it wasn't enough that they were compatible in every other way, they had both been astounded the first time they'd fucked to discover that Brad was a perfect fit in Julie's pussy. He bottomed out right at the point where their pubic patches commingled.

And Brad was blown away be just how tight and muscular Julie's cunt was, far more so than Mandy. Of course, he knew now that other cocks besides his were stretching Mandy's pussy out.

Nevertheless, he'd quickly learned that Julie had amazing muscle control of her lower abdomen, which she jokingly attributed to lots of sit-ups. But she also ran three miles almost every day, so she was in tremendous condition, and she brought that fitness to her lovemaking.

Brad was happily churning his cock in Julie's pussy, and she was just as happily working her hips up to meet his incoming thrusts. She couldn't get enough of Brad's hot hard cock, and the sensual way he used it to maximum effect.

She was on a fast track to a furious climax, one that had been brewing all morning. She'd taken her morning run on the beach, then they had gone down to get some sun and enjoy the day, and all of that had gotten her fires stoked to a white-hot pitch.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers