All Comments on 'Best Neighbor Anywhere'

by Jim4got

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
An Interesting Little Fantasy

A fantasy, yes. Imagine the local news headlines if this fantasy were ever to cross the line into reality. It would be on Court TV, talked about ad infinitum on Larry King & possibly Oprah. I could imagine the promos now. "Not even your grandmother is safe from the male libido---today at 4"

Or if the husband got wind of it. The paper would read: "Peeping Tom Popped Off by Grandpop" or in a more earthy tabloid: "Neighbor's Cock Cooked As Grandpop Finds IT In Grandma's Pot"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A little too close to stalking and/or rape for me.

Totally unbelievable. Sounded like the fantasy of a stalker or rapist.

Jim4gotJim4gotalmost 18 years agoAuthor
I agree with critique

I agree with the critique relative to stalking and rape, and I'm the author! I'll keep it in mind in the future. Interestingly, I complained about the same thing re/ Non consentual, Truth or Dare by Sabineteas.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
For first story it was ok keep trying

Don't beat yourself up over one story keep trying

Pick other subjects you have a fantasy for and keep going.

Thank you for the effort.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You make her sound like an old bag

You made her sound like an old bag and made you sound like a 13 year old wimp turned into Ted Bundy. You prove the point that fantasies do not make good stories.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Not sure whether this was a fantasy of yours about your next door MILF, or you were actually fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
FAKE

There is no way you can sneak into someones house and screw them without them even opening their eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
All valid points

All the comments are valid. The best point was that it was a fantasy. If you were upset that this story may have been a bit unbelievable then I would suggest another site that caters to non fiction stories. This one was just fine for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nothing is impossible.

I lived in an apartment building sharing the same floor with four neighbours whom are married with children. Intentionally, I had made known to my next door neighbour that my wife walks around naked in our apartment all day long and are constantly horny and hungry for a good long fuck. I also revealed to him that the main door to our unit is left unlocked at all times. As expected, a day after, he came by my place and gave my wife a good hard fucking while I was at work. It has been slightly over a year now and I am surprised at how words got around caused not only the men on the same floor but also those living above and below us are enjoying my wife hot cunt. At times, they fuck her in groups. As for me, it really turns me on to hear from her all the details of the enjoyable fuck she had while I was at work. The sight of another men's spunk oozing out of her well used cunt makes me want to fuck and cum in her hard and strong. To all my neighbours, thank you for all the mind blowing fuck which my hot wife truly deserved.

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
I would be afraid to try this.

Jim4got; Man you have a great STORY telling ability.Made me very anxious to read your tale.Have fun okdeacon The person who left the comment about his wife being fucked by all the neighbor men on 3 floors I give a 100 plus 5 stars.That story made my peter ache.Man where do you live? Lucky Dog is all I can say .EVERYBODY HAVE FUN okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Silly Wasn't It Writer

For someone of some talent to have wasted it on this childish fodder is surprising - or not - given what else is here on occasion.

It didn't quack like a duck but resembled more a dilinquent dodo. However, one persons viewpoint can be imaged here whether it is any good or not.

How old are you?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Maybe

Maybe one day soon old husband will be behind that door with his shotgun.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Neighbor??

So this character had nothing to do with his life but just stare in her bedroom window morning, noon and night? He saw the husband and her making love and then he questions whether she´s been havivg sex? I only read like half the story but I couldn´t anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous