Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 07

Story Info
Erin & the Mayor, Danny /Jackie with a girl Jamie with Dana.
11.7k words
4.31
2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Best of Blue Bloods Part 7

Season 2 Episode 20

Erin Reagan was chosen by the D.A. to head up the prosecution of a big time mobster. It was a high profile case and it even caught the eye of the mayor, Cater Poole. He set up a meeting with her father, Frank, the police commissioner and at the meeting he laid his cards on the table.

"As you know Frank, my deputy mayor recently resigned and I'm looking for a replacement."

Frank chuckled, "I surely can't be the one you pegged for that position, Mr. Mayor."

Carter smiled at him and shook his head, "No, you are way to effective as police commissioner and I'd be afraid you would outshine me and take my place at the next election. I do have someone in mine and she is very, very close to you." He pointed at the TV screen he had frozen. It showed Erin at a recent press conference, "I'd love to have Erin as my deputy mayor. She is tough and I know she would have my back. What do you think about it?"

"Ah, well, don't you think there may be a conflict of interest with the two departments?"

He shook his head, "I'd make it clear as far as police matters, I'd handle them and she would head up the other departments."

Frank nodded, "In that case, I think she would be fantastic. You just have to convince her. I'm on board with the idea."

Great, Frank, I really appreciate the endorsement, I'll set up a meeting with her."

Frank left and he wondered if she would accept the position, especially after what they experience back a few months ago with Carrie Underwood in the hotel suite.

Erin had a difficult position arise. Her main witness against the monster got cold feet and refused to testify against the monster. To make matters worse, he pushed aside his security detail and headed out to California to meet up with his family. He didn't make it two blocks from his hotel room and he was gunned down.

Danny Reagan, Erin's brother managed to find Sophia, the victim's nanny to testify. She heard the disturbance and poked her head out just in time to see the mobster commit the murder. She was afraid she would end up like the other witness and after assurance she would be under guard, she was hesitant to testify. She tried to tell them she didn't see anything.

Jackie Curatola (Jennifer Esposito), Danny's partner sat her down, "Look, Sophia, um.... you know, maybe you remember something now that, you didn't before."

Erin chimed it, "I know you're scared, Sophia. Uri Denko's hurt a lot of people. And he's gonna continued to hurt people unless we do something about it. But in order to do that, I need you to tell me the truth."

Sophia (Alexia Rasmussen) bit her lip and looked down and thought about it hard. She looked at her hands and let out a deep breath, "I heard them break through the back door. I came downstairs....just as they shot Mrs. Ostrovski. They put...put a gun to her head.... and killed her."

Erin leaned forward, "So you saw Uri Denko shoot Mrs. Ostrovsky?"

Sophia stared at Erin, she closed her eyes and whispered out, "Yes."

Erin looked to Danny, "The detectives are going to stay with you, Sophia. They'll protect you until you testify."

Sophia looked to Jackie and Jackie nodded, "We're going to keep you safe."

Sophia wasn't so sure, "Just like Me. Ostrovsky?"

Erin got the call and went to the mayor's office to meet with Carter Poole. She still got a tingling in her loins from the night she spent with her father, Carrie Under wood and the new mayor. She was wearing a high necked silky light brown blouse and a dark brown pencil skirt. Just to tease him, before she went to meet him, she removed her bra and teased her nipples. They pressed against the soft material of her blouse and it was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra now.

Cater ushered her into the office and even before closing the door he looked to the secretary, "No interruptions please." He led Erin into the office, "I'm not going to beat around the bush Erin, I want you as my Deputy Mayor."

Erin was floored and she took a seat on the plush chair behind her, "Deputy Mayor? Wow. That's an incredible opportunity. Why me? I'm sure you have more qualified candidates."

He came over to her, "I want a fresh voice Someone smart...independent...who gets things done." He took a seat on the chair across from her."

Erin saw him glance down at her shapely legs. She crossed them slowly, allowing her skirt to ride up higher on her thigh. "I appreciate the confidence."

He continued, "The Deputy Mayor of Operations is my eyes and ears in the major agencies: Police, Fire, Emergency Management--"

Erin added, "Sanitation."

He chuckled, "I never said it was all glamorous..."

"Well, you know that I've never worked in city government. I've always been a prosecutor."

He leaned forward, "That's exactly right. You take a position, and you convince a group of strangers to see things your way."

She leaned forward, "Yes, but these are not jurors. They are firemen, paramedics, cops..."

He cut her off, "Your family is steeped in city service. You speak the language. and you don't back down."

She licked her lips and stared at him, "Would I have input on policy?"

"You would be in all major meetings. Working with the most powerful people in the city. Erin, you do a good job, you can write your own ticket."

She suddenly felt a surge of excitement coursing through her sleek body. "I assume you've discussed this with my father?"

He nodded, "I have. And he's very proud of you."

"Well, then I have to ask, by putting a Reagan in this job, do you hope to gave leverage with the NYPD?"

"Would that be so bad?"

She nodded, "Actually, yes. I've never traded on the fact that Frank Reagan is my father. I'm not about to begin now. I'm very interested in this job, sir. But I need to know this offer is not based on my last name."

He paused and smiled at her, "It isn't."

"She smiled back at him, "Okay. Well, as you know, I just started a trial. Can I have a few days?"

"Of course you can."

She stood and came over before him, "Now that that is out of the way. Shall we discuss the three hundred pound elephant in the room?"

He licked his lips and looked up at her, "What are you talking about Erin?"

"Um, well that brief, but very, very intimate encounter we had at the Plaza suite with my father and Carrie Underwood."

"What about it?"

"Are we going to be strictly professional, or are we going to carry on a more intimate relationship?"

He reached out and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down onto his lap. Erin immediately encountered his growing hard-on in his pants. She ground her ass into it and wrapped her arms around his neck, "I think I just got my answer."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in and planted a hot, searing kiss on his lips. She felt his lips part and she shoved her tongue into his mouth and she groaned out as she felt his hands on her tight ass.

Both Erin and Carter were lost in each other. Their hands were roaming over each other's bodies.

Carter slid one hand under Erin's silky blouse and he groaned into her mouth when he felt her naked tits against his large black hand. He tweaked and twisted one nipple as he tongue fucked her mouth.

Erin groaned even louder and wiggled her ass against his stiff black cock. She managed to get his suit coat off and had his tie off too. She worked on the buttons of his shirt as she felt his other hand sneak under her skirt and as she wiggled, the skirt rose higher and higher on her sleek toned thighs. He managed to reach her panty clad pussy and with one swift motion, he tore them off her ass and down her legs.

Erin let out a gasp when she felt the cool air of the office bathe her bare pussy. It wasn't cool for long.

Carter's fingers found her wet hole between her legs. He probed her tight cunt and when one finger slid easily into her pussy, Carter let out a low groan. He pushed deeper and it was her turn to gasp and she let out a tiny yelp when another one of his fingers came in contact with her swollen clit.

He tore his mouth from hers and in a low whisper said, "You're soaking wet and your clit is as hard as a rock, Erin. I can tell, you're more than ready for the position, am I correct?"

Her head rolled around on her shoulders. "You're not playing fair, Carter. You know what you are doing could be constitute as sexual harassment."

He shoved his fingers deeper into her, up to the second knuckle and began petting her G-spot. She began to hump his hand violently. He chuckled, "So sue me counselor, I think I would win. Either way, we're not about to stop, unless you say you want to leave, but do it now or there is no turning back."

She growled at him, "If you stop, I'll definitely sue your black ass."

He chuckled, "Wow, that gives me ammunition to sue you for racial bias now."

She just continued to moan when his fingers continued to probe her pussy and stroke her G-spot. The musky scent of her arousal filled the spacious office as she bit her lip as she ground herself against his big, black hand.

Carter finally withdrew his hand and Erin tried to grind her ass against the empty air for a few moments. She looked down at him, still atop his lap. She wet her lips and called out, "Oh please Carter!"

He smiled at her, "You want me to make you cum? Is that what you want Erin?"

She glared at him with those dark, lust-filled eyes, "Oh fuck yeah, please, oh please make me cum."

His large hands gripped her waist and lifted her from his lap. He turned her around in mid-air and then set her down against the edge of her large, oat desk. He had her skirt bunched up about her waist now and she let out a tiny shiver from the cool surface of the desk.

Carter spread her legs apart and pulled at her legs until her ass was on the very edge of the desk. He dropped down between her long, shapely legs. He stared up at her with a wicked smile on his lips. He took a deep breath and winked at her, "If you taste half as good as you smell, I'm gonna really enjoy this. It definitely looks good enough to feast upon."

He knelt between her legs and buried his face between her outstretched legs. A fresh wave of arousal drenched her body with each upward and downward lick his tongue performed on her swollen cuntlips. She leaned back and her head was tossing about. Long swishes of her hair flowed from side to side on his desktop.

Carter reached around her hips and his fingers clamped down hard on her ass to draw her tighter to his active mouth.

As the tip of his tongue brushed along her slit, she whimpered louder and louder. When he found her clit, she jerked up with a cry. She thought his fingers in her felt incredible, but it was nothing compared to his talented tongue. Warm, wet juices began flowing out of her pussy as he attacked her clit again and again. Her tiny nub had stiffened and grew larger. She cried out again when he sucked it between his lips, lashing the sensitive bud with his tongue.

Her pussy was already soaked, but as he tongued her clit, she felt a gush of her cream rush out of her spasming pussy. Hot droplets formed at the entrance and rolled down the crack of her ass and pooled on his expensive wooden desk.

Carter press his face against her and inhaled deeply before covering her slit with his mouth. He sucked and licked faster and suddenly thrust his tongue as deep as he could into her slick hole. He tongue fucked her over and over again. She shiver as it was way more intimate than what he did with his fingers. He worked over every inch of her sensitive flesh, slurping and sucking as if she was his favorite flavor of ice cream. She thought he was going to devour her whole. She melted under his expert oral skills. He widened his licks and was now taking long swipes from slit to asshole and back again

When the tip of his tongue pressed inward to tickle against her tight asshole, she let out a squeal in surprise. Carter anticipated her and tightened his hold of her slender hips.

After what felt like an eternity, he pulled back away from her steamy core. His handsome face was smeared with her creamy cunt cream and it even ran down his chin. The smoldering lust in his eyes made her want him all the more and she couldn't wait to see what he would do next. She let out a gasp when he rose up and fisted her tousled dark brown hair.

She could smell her aroma of his face and the next thing she knew, he was kissing her, feeding her a taste of her own cunt juices. She recovered quickly and tasting her own juices drove her insane. She kissed him back wildly, her tongue twining and sliding against his. Down below his free hand once again found her steamy hole and he once again began to finger fuck her at a blistering pace.

Erin moaned against his tongue as the burning sensation between her legs grew to unheard of levels. She jerked and shook. Carter pulled back for a moment, his eyes were lust-filled and he growled down at her, "Is this what you want, Erin?"

She was so out of breath, she couldn't reply. She just nodded and cupped his head and resumed licking her cunt cream from his lips and chin.

He growled out as if he was unable to wait any longer. He tightened his grip on her tousled hair and mashed his lips to her mouth once again. His tongue was flipping all around her mouth and fenced with hers. He once again attacked her G-spot and this time it was just too much for her to endure. She exploded, cumming violently against his talented fingers.

He continued to pump lazily into her spasming pussy. She shivered and quivered and her moans were quieted by his mouth over hers.

He pulled away and gave her a wicked smile, "That was the first one, you won't be getting another until you reciprocate."

She rose up from her elbows and stared at the large bulge in his tan suit pants. She stuck out her tongue and slowly licked her bee-stung lips, "Mmm, I suppose I should repay you for the incredible oral you gave me. If you remember from the time we shared with my father and Carrie, I am rather good with my mouth too."

She sat up and with trembling fingers, she unfastened his belt and slacks and she let them float down his legs. Her mouth watered when she saw the large lump pressing against his boxers. She bit her lip, then gripped the hem of his boxers and eased them downward until his big, black cock popped free.

Carter's black cock was rock hard and the swollen head swayed before her tempting her to show him just how great she was at sucking cock. As if on automatic pilot, she grabbed it and held it and felt it twitching in her fist. She squeezed lightly and a pearly drop pf pre-cum oozed out of the tip. It ran down the shaft and she used it as lubrication as she stroked it several times. She squeezed harder and more oozed out and she stroked it harder and faster.

Carter's hand was in her hair once again and tightening his fingers, he pulled her face towards his cock. She came willingly. She inhaled his scent and her tongue swirled out and licked at the pearly pre-cum that coated the head of his cock. She stabbed at the swollen pee-hole and Carter's cock jerked from the sudden contact. She licked all around the large helmet head. She closed her lips over shaft and as her tongue continued to swirl around the head, she stroked his cock harder. Just thinking about fucking the cock she was sucking, her pussy grew wetter and hotter. Her cunt juices were running down her thighs.

Erin's lips parted and she took more into her mouth. She whimpered as she felt it go deep into her mouth and poke against the back of her throat. She inhaled quickly and pressed on and before long, her nose was pressed against his pubic hair.

Carter was getting close to cumming from Erin's talented lips and tongue. He hissed through his teeth and he thrust his hips forward causing his cock to slide across her active tongue.

She relaxed and took him, her fist wrapped around the base of his black shaft. His hands held her head still while he rocked back and forth, fucking her mouth. He shivered when he looked down and saw her dark eyes locks on his. He chuckled, "This is a dream come true Erin. I had many dreams of exactly this, ever since that night at the Plaza."

She felt a swelling in her loins just thinking about his dreaming of her sucking his big, black cock. She pressed her thighs together, but it did nothing to relieve the longing to have him deep in her cunt. She needed it and wanted it as soon as possible.

She heard Carter's breathing grow ragged and his fingers tightened in her hair. She knew he was on the verge of cumming and she was willing to let him fill her mouth with his hot, creamy cum. All of a sudden he threw his head back and growled out, "Oh you lovely cock sucker, you better get ready, I'm gonna cum!"

Just then he did and he sent volley after volley of cum deep into her mouth. He saw she was struggling to take it all, "Come on Erin, swallow it, swallow all of my hot cum!"

She did as she was instructed and she relished every drop of his hot cum. She let it slip from her mouth and she opened her mouth and showed him the last of his load. She giggled and swallowed, She showed him her empty mouth. She smacked her lips, "Mmm, tasty and very filling."

She still had a burning between her legs and she was itching for it to be scratched and satisfied. She was more than ready and lucky for her, she didn't have to wait long. He pulled her upright and lifted her and set her back down on the edge of the desk. His large black hands spread her legs wide, baring her glistening, pink slit to his will.

He looked up into her dark eyes, "You have without a doubt, Erin, one of the prettiest pussies I have ever had the pleasure of feasting upon." He moved forward, his hands spread her even wider.

Erin was amazed that even after she sucked him off, he was still stiff and ready to fuck her. She watched as he pointed the large black headed cock towards her puffy lips. She let out a gasp, "Oh yes, Carter, fuck me, fuck my hot juicy cunt with your big, black cock."

She let out a groan as he rubbed the spongy head against her clit, the pressure causing bolts of excitement course throughout her lush body. She reached up and with one swift move, she removed her blouse, baring her pert, firm tits to his gaze.

Carter wasted no time in leaning forward and closing his large black lips around one firm, nipple. He sucked and nipped at the tip with his teeth. At the same time he thrust his hips forward and his cock parted her cuntlips and popped into her hot, tight hole.

Erin thrashed and shook in his arms as she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her hot cunt. She lost it and came suddenly, bathing his rock hard cock with her creamy cunt juices. Her ass came off the desk as she was fucking in mid-air as he pumped into her and she met his thrust with ones of her own. She wrapped her arms around his neck and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth.

Carter slowed his fucking until she came down from her climax. When he felt her cunt muscles relax, he began again. He fucked her with slow, deep strokes. Carter bottomed out with each downward movement. Before long, he was slamming into her as hard and as fast as humanly possible, "That's it Erin finger your clit. I want to watch you cum with my cock deep inside you again."

She flung her head back, sending her shoulder length hair all about her face. She was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She loved how his erection pounded into her until she felt like she was going to lose it yet again. Her fingers were floating over her aching clit and it was feeling so incredible, she didn't want it to end anytime soon.

Her pussy throbbed hard and then she let out a violent shutter. She clamped down hard on his cock. She flooded cum all over his cock and she was gasping for air. She was silenced as Carter's lips found hers and drove his tongue and cock into her at the same time.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers