Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie slid into her with ease. He began his steady rhythm, and she allowed Jamie to take control. She loved fucking doggy and in this position, she felt every vein and bump he possessed and she reveled in the feeling of him bottoming out in her with every thrust.

Jamie slammed into her, deep and hard and at the perfect pace. She was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. Jamie's hand slid around her hips to latched onto her clit and began diddling it as he continued fucking her. She arched her back again, but this time due to the intense pleasure he was bestowing on her. Her long hair floated over her back, adding to the incredible sensations coursing though her petite, but lush body.

Jamie kissed her shoulder blades tenderly as he slowed his pace. He felt her begin to tremble and he knew she was about to climax. His fingers stayed between her slick thighs, playing with her aching clit as he pulled his cock out of her.

The two of them was gasping for air but no where near the finish line. He guided her onto her back and gathering up her slender legs, he planted them firmly on his shoulders. He dipped his head down and she let out a shriek when his talented tongue captured her clit. He rolled it around and the softness of his tongue caused her to moan uncontrollably. She lost it and began cumming. It was never ending, as wave after wave of orgasms coursed through her body. She was a mess, her cunt was sopping wet. Her hair clung to her sweat covered body, but she never felt more alive and sexy.

When Jamie finally pulled away, his face was covered in her milky cunt cream. She giggled and pulled him on top of her. Dana kissed and licked at his cream covered lips, tasting herself on his lips. She loved how she tasted and the kiss grew hotter and hotter.

Dana couldn't remember the last time she came so many times. She knew he was the perfect lover, but just like Sydney, she couldn't imagine being with someone who put his life in danger on a daily basis.

Jamie guided his rock hard cock back into her and slowly began to move. She wrapped her tiny legs and arms around him. She was bound and determined to get him to cum this time.

Jamie wasn't going anywhere and he clung to her, driving in and out of her at a quickened pace. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled his tiny apartment and Dana tightened her grip on him. She plastered her lips to his and held on as she felt another crushing orgasm overtake her body. She tore her mouth from his, "Oh please Jamie, cum for me. Fill me with your hot cum. I need to feel you give it all to me."

He lost it and as he felt her cunt tighten and bathe him with another dose of her juices, he lost it and began pumping stream after, hot stream of his cum deep into her well-fucked pussy.

She tightened her hold on him and when she felt him cumming, it sent fireworks exploding deep in her body and she came even harder. They ended up in his bed, going at it on and off over the next few hours and as she dressed to leave, she knew it was a fling, but hoped to meet up with him somewhere in the future for a return bout.

More to come, soon."