Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tore his mouth from hers and buried his face in her neck. He licked and nipped at the flesh of her neck and ear. His tongue darted out and he cried out, "My turn, Erin! I'm going to fill your luscious pussy with my hot, potent cum."

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and called out, "Yes, oh yes Carter fill me up. I need you to fill my cunt with your hot spunk!"

Just hearing her, he lost it and began pumping his hot, black seed deep in her pussy. His cock jerked and began shoot steams of his cum deep into her pussy. He mauled her tits and clutched at her tight ass as he felt light headed from the intense orgasm he was experiencing.

They clung to one another for several minutes as the aftermath of their joint orgasms slowly eased. Erin shuttered as Carter drew his cock out of her and she felt a stream of cum oozing out of her.

She knew what she wanted and had to do. She slipped off the desk and was on her knees before him. She grabbed hold of his slime covered cock and lowering her head, she planted her lips on the root of his cock. She began licking and sucking upward. She savored the mixture of their cum and she lapped it all up. When she reached the head, she opened wide and took the head into her mouth. She lowered her head, taking more and more of his half hard cock into her mouth, she gobbled it all up and her tongue stabbed out and licked at his slick nut sack.

Carter threw his head back and clutched at her head, "Oh fuck, Erin, you have to take the job offer. If you do, just think of us doing this over and over again."

She giggled, "That sounds like an incredible perk. I'll keep that in mind."

He was growing hard again and he pulled her mouth from his cock, "Oh fuck, Erin, I have to fuck you again." He flopped down in his desk chair and grabbing her, he drew her upward and had her straddle him. He lowered her body to his cock and it sank in balls deep. She was so hot and wet, still full of his cum. He sucked at her firm tits and his hands clutched at her ass. He squeezed hard, "One of these days Erin, I'm gonna have to sample this gorgeous ass of yours."

She threw her head back, "Mmm, that could be the perk that seals the deal, Mr. Mayor." She began riding him hard. She slammed down on his cock again and again. They were both covered in sweat and bodily fluids. She knew she was going to be walking stiffly for the next few days, but she didn't care.

Over the next fifteen minutes, they fucked one another and Carter pulled her off of him. He leaned her over the desk and fucked her doggy. He sent his cock deep into her well-fucked pussy and he felt a rumbling in his balls. He leaned over her, I'm gonna cum, Erin. Where do you want my load?"

She let out a squeal, "I want it on my face. I wanna tasted both of us in my face and in my mouth." She pushed him away, she sank to her knees and just as she did, he lost it and began bathing her face with his hot cum. He clung to her and felt her slick body, covered in sweat and he knew they were both a total mess.

He was drained and fell back to the desk chair and was totally spent. He looked at Erin and he smiled as he watched her lick and scoop the remainder of his cum from her face and chin.

After a few minutes, he struggled to his feet. He reached out and drew her to her feet, "Come on Erin, you'll enjoy this. One of the many perks of being the mayor." He led her out a side door. They were both naked and she saw a large private bathroom with a large shower.

She turned to him, "Oh, so we get to wash each other?"

He groaned, "I'm not sure if you should take the job. You may end up killing me."

She giggled, "Yeah, but you'd die a very, very happy man."

They entered the shower and before long they were both drenched in the hot spray and soaping up one another, they clung to one another as they brought each other to yet another climax with their hands.

They dried one another and Erin still looked amazing. Her hair lost it's curl and it was straight, and slightly damp when she dressed and kissed him goodbye," Thanks for the offer Mr. Mayor, I'll get back with you after I finish my high profile murder case."

He kissed her back, grabbing her ass, "Remember Erin, I want this ass next time."

She giggled and rolled her eyes, "I'll get back to you soon with replied to both offers."

Danny and Jackie were assigned to protect Sophia. They checked out the hotel room she was staying in and found it rather comfortable.

She spoke to Sergeant Gormley, "I'm worried about my family in Russia. When this man finds out I'm testifying...."

The ATF detective stepped up, "ATF has reached out to the embassy and the Russian authorities. "

Jackie looked to her, "Your family will be protected. You're doing the right thing."

Later that day, the air conditioning in the room stopped working. Danny called down to get it repaired. When the guy came to repair it, Danny was a little leery about him. Danny frisked him and found him clean, but he still wasn't sure. He asked him if he was from the electrical union and the guy said yeah.

He opened the air conditioner and there was a gun already there. Danny pulled his gun, "Trouble is that's a welder's union patch on your shirt. Not the electrical union." He grabbed him, "Get your hands off the gun! Drop it" He pinned him against the wall and cuffed him.

They called for back-up and took Sophie out the back way knowing there must have been more in the wings waiting to silence her. He turned to Jackie, "We have to move her and take her off the grid. The only people who knew we were going be in that room with Sophia are the people on the task force, and somebody planted that gun before we got there."

Jackie looked to him, "Think we got a leak?"

"It's the only explanation. Look, your place is close by, right? Can we take her there?"

Jackie nodded, "Yeah."

Once there Danny looked around, "It's a little girly around here. I'm gonna head to the squad and check out who may have leaked the location. Don't open the door for anyone but me."

"Well, I am a girl, Reagan."

He looked her up and down, "Yeah, I certainly know that."

He left and Jackie gave Sophia a drink. She sat beside her and saw her drawing, "You're very good."

She looked up at Jackie, "They're the woods behind my mother's house. When I was a little girl, I named all these trees."

Jackie looked at her, "So you think you'll go back there after all this?"

She shrugged, "Maybe, If I'm still alive."

Jackie sat beside her, "You'll still be alive."

Later that day, Jackie began setting the table with food from a nearby restaurant.

Sophia came rushing out of the bedroom and she looked upset. Jackie stared at her, "Hey, are you okay? Did you speak to your aunt?"

Sophia threw on her coat, "The police had to move my mother from her village in Russia. Denko's guys were looking for her. I have to go home."

Jackie moved over towards her, "Sophia, you can't do that."

"Yes, I can. I know the law. I'm not under arrest. The subpoena only says that I must be in count Monday." She rushed towards the door and Jackie tried to stop her.

"Yes, but you can't testify from another continent."

"I'm sorry, I have to go."

"Whoa, okay, wait, whoa-whoa. Sophia, listen to me. Denko pulled the same stuff on Ostrovsky. He threatened his children, and the man was so scared he came out of hiding, and when he did, they killed him."

"So I should let this man kill my mother?!"

"The authorities will protect her."

"You don't know that."

Jackie blocked her way, "What I do know is if you leave, they will kill you before you get to the airport."

"I should never have agreed to testify. My aunt told me not to get involved."

"Sophia, you did get involved! You got involved because you are strong and you are brave, and you are tired of running from men like Denko. The only way scum like that wins is if you leave."

Sophia dropped her backpack and began to cry. Jackie drew her into her arms, "I'll help you." She patted her on the back, "I know. It's okay, I know!"

She calmed her down and had her lay on the sofa and before long, she fell asleep. Jackie sat on the sofa and just watched her.

Danny came out of the bathroom, naked from the waist up, "Hey."

She looked up from the sofa, "Feel better, Sunshine?"

"Yeah, thanks. I didn't have time to go home and shower." He chuckled, "Your toilet seat, is that heated?"

She grinned up at him, "Nice, right?"

He smiled back at her, "I gotta get the commissioner one for Christmas. Look, this shirt, it's really ripe. Do you, uh, got a washing machine?"

She got up and headed towards her bedroom, "Yeah, I, uh, follow me. Uh, I think you and Paul are around the same size." She opened up her dresser drawers and pulled out a long, beige t-shirt and tossed it to him.

He caught it, "Well, in t-shirts, maybe. That's pretty soft. It's not Fruit of the Loom.."

Jackie flopped down on the bed and shook her head, "No. He's a bit of a clothes horse."

Danny moved over before her, "Must be a Wall Street guy."

She chuckled and reached out and ran her hand up and down Danny's bare chest, "Mmm, I'm sorta horny, you know. All of this protection detail, I suddenly realized I've gone without a lot longer than I normally do."

Danny reached out and brushed her long, wavy burnished brown hair from her shoulder and let it fall down her back. He cupped the back of her head and drew her towards him, "Yeah, I get that, I'm sorta in the same boat, if you get my drift."

She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him tight to the edge of the bed. She leaned back and she falls flat on the bed and takes the half naked Danny with her.

In the doorway, Sophia stood watching as the two detectives were locked in a heated embrace. She slowly entered the bedroom and stood alongside the bed watching them kiss and she couldn't stop staring at Danny's sexy tattoos.

Danny pushed the large over-sized sweatshirt from Jackie's shoulder and his lips moved down to her shoulder. Jackie moaned as she felt Danny's raging hard-on brush against her inner thighs.

Sophia released a tiny moan as she looked on. She wanted and needed some of this attention as a distraction from the horrible situation she was in.

Jackie rolled her head to the side and her eyes locked on Sophia's dark eyes. Her view was blocked as Danny drew the sweatshirt up and over her head. She used her strength to roll them over and she straddled Danny's body.

Sophia just stood there frozen as she watched the erotic scene before her. She needed to touch him, but she couldn't move.

Jackie began to grind on Danny as he reached up and removed her bra. His tongue slipped around one dark nipple and then the other as he caressed her large, firm tits. Jackie tossed her head back, sending a waterfall of hair down her back. She began to grind harder against the lump in his pants.

Sophia finally moved. She unsnapped her pants and lowered the zipper on her jeans. She kept her eyes glued to the couple on the bed and shoved her hand into her sopping panties. She inched closer, but stopped when she saw Jackie knee up and slip out of her jeans. Jackie reached down and quickly removed Danny's pants, taking his boxers off at the same time.

Danny finally saw Sophia standing alongside the bed with her hand stuffed in her jeans. He reached out and ran his hand up and down her long, slender leg.

Jackie only in a tiny pair of panties, she climbed back onto her bed and leaned in and gave Danny a kiss that made his cock throb even more.

Sophia looked on at the two partners kissing like long-lost lovers. She wiggled her hips and made room for her hand as she continued to play with her sopping pussy.

Jackie climbed off the bed and moved over to Sophia, "Here, let me help you. Maybe this will get your mind off your troubles." She knelt before Sophia and slipped off her shoes and drew the pants down and off her long, slender legs. Her panties followed after her pants and she stood and drew her tight blouse up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and her slightly smaller, but extremely firm tits stood high atop her chest.

Jackie leaned in and planted a soft, wet kiss on Sophia's lips. She leaned back, "Just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

Danny was still lying on the bed. He was stroking his cock as he watched the two dark haired beauties kissing beside the bed.

Jackie's fingertips brushed over Sophia's firm tits, pausing over the nipples. She circled her thumbs over Sophia's rock-hard nipples before cupping them firmly. She pulled her lips away from Sophia for a moment, looking down at her tits and then back to her dark, lust-filled eyes.

Jackie licked her lips, "I just love your gorgeous boobs, Sophia. She dipped her head and closed her lips over first one pert tip and then the other.

Sophia was really getting into it and arched her back and closed her eyes as Jackie's lips moved back and forth, licking and sucking playfully.

Jackie moved downward, kissing her way to Sophia's hips and then her thighs. She pushed Sophie's legs apart, her tongue licking her inner thighs. She paused, looking up at Sophia, waiting for her to tell her to stop.

Sophia wasn't about to tell her to stop. She wiggled her hips as Jackie buried her face in Sophia's fragrant pussy. Her tongue was light, but direct, circling over her clit and causing her wet cunt to get even wetter.

Sophia's eyes flew open as she felt another pair of lips on her breasts. She looked and saw Danny sucking one of her stiff, pink nipples between his lips. He moved higher and cupping her head, he planted a hot kiss on her lips.

Sophia's mouth opened to accept his tongue as she felt both pairs of her lips being kissed and sucked on.

Jackie pulled back, her face was covered in Sophia's creamy juices. He guided Sophia's naked body to the bed and as he fell back, he pulled her down on top of him.

Jackie climbed up onto the bed and she watched as the two of them kissed and ground their bodies together. She was surprised when Sophia rolled off of Danny. Sophia finally spoke up, "I wanna watch the two of you fuck."

Jackie wasn't about to argue and she climbed up onto all fours and wiggled her ass at Danny. He scooted behind her and shoved his stiff cock balls deep into Jackie from behind.

Jackie reached out and running her hand up Sophie's outstretched leg and she began playing with her stiff clit. She smiled softly, gazing into her eyes as she slid her finger downward. She shoved a finger deep into Sophie's hole as Danny pumped in and out of her at a slow pace.

Sophie scooted closer, giving Jackie easier access to her pussy and Jackie shoved her finger deeper into Sophia's juicy hole. She fell back and her hand went to her clit and she played with it as Jackie continued to finger-fuck her tight hole.

Danny was amazed, watching Jackie and Sophie playing with her pussy a few feet away from where he was pounding Jackie's tight pussy. He picked up the pace and he felt Jackie tighten around his cock.

Jackie threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh fuck me Danny., I'm cumming, fuck me harder!"

Sophie was on the verge of cumming too and when she heard Jackie, she lost it and came hard on Jackie's fingers. When Jackie lost it and came, she couldn't kneel any longer and she fell onto Sophia's body. She trembled and Sophia lovingly caressed her long, tousled hair as it covered her lower legs. Jackie rolled over onto her back and stared up at the two of them. She stared at them and called out to Sophia, "Wanna make it even more fun?" Jackie chuckled and she grabbed Sophia's trim hips. She pushed Sophia forward and she allowed Jackie to guide her.

Sophia straddled Jackie. She was on her hands and knees and she let out a gasp when Jackie took hold of her ass and pulled her down to her waiting mouth.

Sophia threw her head back, sending her dark brown hair down her back. She looked up and she was staring directly at Danny's cock. She didn't wait for the go ahead. She took a deep breath and grabbed Danny's cock by the root. She tugged him closer. Sophia took him into her mouth. She could taste Jackie's cunt cream on his shaft and found she liked the taste of her.

Sophia was turned on so much, she totally forgot about being hunted by a mobster. With Danny before her and Jackie directly beneath her, she alternated between sucking his cock and dropping her head and flicking her tongue over Jackie's exposed clit. She never sampled a woman before, but found it pleasing to the taste and even hotter than she ever expected.

Danny was close to cumming, after fucking Jackie and getting sucked by Sophia, he had to take a breather. The last thing he wanted was to cum too soon.

Sophia was disappointed he pulled away, but now focused on Jackie's luscious pussy beneath her. She licked and sucked wildly at Jackie's cunt, while Jackie doubled her efforts on the slender Russian hovering over her. Within a few short minutes, both women were cumming from their partner's lips and tongue.

Sophia was exhausted and rolled off the gorgeous detective. Jackie got up and went over to Danny. She was bound and determined to finish him off. She knelt in front of him, sucking his cock and glancing over as Sophia. Sophia moved over and put Danny's hand on her tits. She leaned in and kissed him as Jackie continued to suck him off.

Danny groaned again and Jackie pulled back. She grabbed the shaft of his cock and stroked him until he came on her tits. She giggled, looking up at him, she ran the pulsating head back and forth across her stiff nipples.

Danny stumbled back and flopped down on the bed. Sophia scooted closer and straddling Jackie's thighs, she leaned in and began licking the cum Danny splashed all over her big tits. She turned her head upward and grabbing hold of Jackie's tousled hair, she tipped her head back and kissed Jackie. She fed the cum she collected from her tits and they swapped his cum back and forth until it all disappeared from their slippery tongues.

Jackie eventually got up and went into the shower to wash off what Sophia didn't lick from her. She was soaping up and the shower curtain was pulled back and Sophia smiled at her, "Mind if I joined you? I think I could use a hot shower."

Jackie's hair was piled high atop her head and she pulled Sophia in to join her. Sophia's hair was pulled up in a bun and they spent the next ten minutes, soaping up each other and bringing each other off with their hands.

By the time they got out, Danny was already dressed and he watched the two brunettes dry one another and he was disappointed when they dressed. He was hoping for a second go at the two of them.

Sarge called and they set up a plan to catch the leak in the squad. They set up a fake move and waited to see who would leave and try and contact Denko to tell them where the fake location was.

While they were setting up the sting, Jackie made sure everything was locked up tight. Sophia was sitting on the sofa, drawing. She made a gorgeous drawing of a mountain range. She turned to and showed Jackie.

Jackie drew in a deep breath, "Wow, that is beautiful, Sophia."

She stood and handed it to her, "It's for you, for keeping me safe." She approached Jackie and swept her hair from her neck. She leaned in and began nibbling at the flesh there.

Jackie let out a gasp and wrapped her arms around Sophia and she turned her head and their lips met and they were clinging to one another and the kiss grew extremely hot.

Across town, the hoods broke into the fake hiding spot and they were ambushed. The informant was scared because he knew things were heading sound for him. Danny caught up with him and arrested him.

Jackie and Sophia ended up in Jackie's bed, locked in a torrid sixty-nine. They spend the next hour, licking and sucking and making each other cum several times.