Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Jackie handed Sophia a cell phone. On the other end was her mother. She was super excited to hear from her and she knew she was safe and Denko couldn't shake her, even if he made idle threats, she knew he couldn't touch her.

The thugs tried one more time on the way to the courthouse, but failed to take her out. She got on the stand and once again, Denko tried to intimidate her, it didn't work and she testified and put the scumbag in prison where he belonged.

After winning the case, she met with her father and they talked. She told him, she called Mayor Poole and turned down the job. She didn't tell her father, but she called rather then telling him in person. She knew if she met with him, they would end up naked again and she just may have changed her mind. She loved being a prosecutor and didn't want to be under the mayor every day.

Season 3 Episode 7

Danny's partner., Jackie Curatola couldn't handle all of the killing and troubles she saw day to day. She gave Danny a big hug, "I'm stepping away to get my head back on straight. Hopefully one day I can get back, but for now, I'm leaving."

He knew better than to argue with her. The next day, he got a new partner. She was something he hadn't had before, a blonde partner. She reminded him of his wife, Linda. Her name was Kate Lansing (Megan Ketch), she was a tall, lanky blonde who, unlike Jackie, always had her hair pulled back in a messy bun. It showed off her long, graceful neck and Danny tried giving her the cold shoulder. This way he could keep her at length and have any feelings for her. He had a crush on Jackie and even though he shared her with Linda, he didn't want to jump down that hole again. One thing Danny always noticed on Kate was, just like Jackie, she wore men's dress shirts and just like Jackie, the top three buttons to the middle of her chest were always open.

She finally confronted him, "You know Danny, I've heard a few things about you. One, treat your partners like one of your employees."

He rolled his eyes at her. She continued, "And the other, you're incapable of letting anything go."

He smiled at her, "Innocent on the first, guilty on the second."

She turned and gave him a wink, "You have a great evening Detective."

He saw the attraction and knew h had to back off, "You too, Kate."

Season 3 Episode 8

While on patrol, Jamie noticed a couple of characters dressed as super heroes. He walked over to them, "What are you two doing, shooting a movie or something?"

The female spotted Jamie immediately, "Jamie? Jamie Reagan?" See tore off her mask and threw her arms around him.

He recovered quickly, "Dana?"

She tightened her grip on him, "Oh, my God, how are you?"

He pulled back, "Great."

She stared at him, "I heard that you left Baxter Chase to become a cop."

He smiled back at her, "And apparently left Harper Manning to become a superhero."

She chuckled, "Just moonlighting. I joined a group called Homeless Avengers. We give out food and supplies."

He stared at her, he couldn't believe how gorgeous she looked. She was trim and filled out the costume perfectly. He loved her long, glossy raven hair, "Wow, buying your soul back from Wall Street, huh?"

She giggled, "Very funny."

He couldn't tear his eyes from her, "What's with the costumes?"

"They advertise the cause, and they put everyone at ease."

He chuckled, "Uh, well, it's... working for you."

Her eyes lit up when she heard him, "You know what?" She reached unto her costume and pulled out her card from between her ample breasts and handed it to him, "Uh... call me. I'd love to catch up."

He took it and looked at her smiling face, "Okay, I'll do that. Be safe." He looked around and left.

That same night, Danny and Kate, his new partner caught a case of a murder and unlike the other times, Kate wore her long blonde hair down, instead of in the messy bun she normally did

Danny came up to the cop, "What do we have?"

The cop replied, "Conner Riley, 29 years old, a student at the university. Found this stuff lying with him."

Kate bent down at it, "Wow, it looks like good stuff."

He looked down at her, "And you know that, how?"

She smiled up at him, "I went to college."

He nodded, "Oh, right. Okay, so maybe kid tries to buy an ounce, ends up paying with his life."

Another narcotics detective comes up alongside Danny, "Close, but no cigar. Or...in this case, no big fat Bob Marley joint."

Danny looked to him, "Can we help you?"

He looked to Danny, "Doubtful, but I can help you."

"Really?"

"This kid wasn't a buyer, he was a seller. Detective Eddie Stone, Manhattan North Narcotics."

Kate looked at him, "And how do you know that?"

"We just opened case on campus looking to bust the ass-clowns supplying these student dealers like, uh... Conner the Goner here."

Danny added, "Yeah, well, this is a homicide case now, so... "

Eddie cut him off, "Oh, time for the real cops to step in. Have no fear, the Squad is here."

Kate cut in, "He didn't say that. But now that you mention it..."

He cut her off, "I know, Narcotics, we're a bunch of street cowboys who can't find their asses with a treasure map, right?"

Danny nodded, "Sounded like a mixed metaphor to me."

"Look, this kid getting whacked ties directly to my investigation, so all I'm asking is for you to keep me in the loop." He handed Danny his card.

Danny wouldn't take it, "No thanks."

The narcotics guy handed his card to Kate, "Professional courtesy." She took it and he added, "And you might want to... bag that cash, so it doesn't walk away."

Kate called out to him as he walked away, "Funny guy."

Danny turned to Kate, "And here I thought all narcotics detectives were a bunch of cocky dirt bags."

When they got off duty, Kate made a call and arranged to meet up with Danny's old partner.

Kate got to Jackie's apartment and when Jackie opened the door, Kate was surprised by her attire.

Jackie was in a long nightshirt that ended at mid thigh and it was easy to see she wasn't wearing anything under it. Her long, dark hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She stepped back. "Come on in Detective Lansing, what can I do for you?"

Kate cleared her throat, "Please, call me Kate."

Jackie nodded and led her into her living room. They sat down and Kate couldn't stop staring at Jackie's lush figure. She cleared her throat, "I'll get down to why I am here. How do you break through Danny's rough exterior. I know you could handle him and you had him as a partner for over two years."

She grinned back at Kate, "Yeah, Danny can be a handful, but you'll never find a more dedicated and loyal partner. You just have to let him lead. He is very savvy and knows his business."

Kate nodded, "Yeah, I get that, but how do you get him to soften up? I feel like I'm walking on eggshells with him."

She chuckled, "You have to work him, just don't make it so obvious. I see you wear dress shirts too. I always had the couple buttons open on top. Show him you're a female, but again, not too obvious. I always wore my hair down, he likes that too, but if you wear it up, don't change immediately. Change back and forth, keep him on his heels for once. I have to tell you, if the two of you ever get it on, WOW! He knows how to use what he has and let me tell you, it is huge and he knows it and can take you to the outer limits."

Kate's eyes grew large, "Are you kidding me? You and him?"

Jackie chuckled. "Oh yeah, and his wife Linda, likes to join in and she is just as good as he is, they are dynamite together."

Kate stood up and looked down at Jackie, "You're not so bad yourself."

Jackie chuckled, "I can see the two of you are gonna be great together and I love the offer, but you know, that time of the month and all."

Kate waited for Jackie to stand and she hugged her, "I understand, maybe some other time, though, huh?"

Jackie chuckled, "Yeah, and maybe bring Danny along, I wouldn't mind a threesome with you and him." She kissed Kate lightly on the lips, "Go get him and just remember, be subtle, he is a very, very good detective and will catch on if you over do it."

The next day, Danny and Kate were at the precinct to start on their homicide case.

Danny immediately noticed her blouse was unbuttoned, just as Jackie had told her to do and she had her long blonde hair down too. "You know Kate, that desk doesn't look bad on you."

She knew the info Jackie gave her was golden. She was in and she loved her new position with him.

Later that evening, Jamie met up with Dana (Laura Breckenridge) for dinner. As he refilled Dana's wine glass, he looked over at her and told her of his troubles in college, "Oh man, Professor Giordana, what a piece of work. "Mr Reagan, please recite the precedents of Marbury V. Madison in reverse alphabetical order."

She chuckled, "He was always nice to me."

He winked at her, "Yeah, and every other hot girl in class."

She blushed, "So you thought I was hot?"

He tried to change the subject, "Did you hear that Will Scanlon is running for Congress?"

She nodded, "He's been hitting me up for contributions for months."

"Yeah, he never called me. Must've heard I was on a cop's salary these days."

She had a twinkle in her eye, "I got to say, I really admire the choice you made, Jamie."

He tried to turn away from himself, "You help people, just like we said we were gonna do. You talked about working for Legal Aid back then. Whatever happened with that?"

She shrugged, "120 Grand in college loans happened with that."

The waitress came over with the check, "Here you go."

Jamie looked to her, "Thanks." He looked back to Dana, "Do you hit Wall Street and hooked up with the Homeless Avengers, huh?"

She took her wine glass and took a sip, still gazing at him, "Just trying to do my part."

"I think it's great. You got to be careful, though. Some of those neighborhoods that you're working in..."

She cut him off, "It's not like I'm alone, I've got Arnie."

He nodded, "Okay."

She chuckled, "So... you still talk to Sidney?"

"We went our separate ways after we broke off the engagement."

She turned her head and in a sexy way replied, "You dating some sexy lady cop these days?"

He sipped his coffee, "Nope. You sleeping your way to the top with some fat senior partner?"

She scoffed, "No, it's not a bad idea, though." Just then her cell phone went off. She grabbed it and looked at it, "Damn, I got to go." She reached for the check, Let me get this."

Jamie grabbed it instead, "No please, I may be poor, but I still have my dignity."

She stood and leaned over and was trying to make it even more awkward and kiss him, "So, maybe I can pay you back with dinner sometime?"

"Sounds good. As long as you promise to wear that costume. It is a lot sexier than your black business suit."

She chuckled and left leaving him wondering.

The next evening, Jamie was on night patrol and was called to a mugging, and assault. When he got to the scene, he found a homeless woman assault. Jamie leaned over her, "Are you okay ma'am?"

She nodded, "I'm okay, they pushed me down. You may want to go check on the lady."

"What lady is that?" Jamie and his partner turned on their flashlights and began looking around and he spotted Dana's costume. He yelled to his partner, "Call for a bus." He rushed over to her and turned her over, "Dana, Dana, Dana, Are you okay? How bad are you hurt?"

"I gave them the supplies, but they wouldn't stop. They just kept punching and kicking me and.... "

"Where's Arnie, Where's Arnie?"

"He couldn't make it tonight. I...I gave them the stuff, but... they didn't have to hurt me." She fell into his arms crying.

Jamie held her tight, "Okay. Nobody's gonna hurt you anymore."

She buried her face in his chest, "I was just trying to help."

She was transported to the hospital and he left her there to be taken care on.

The next day he came over to see her. He had a bouquet of flowers for her, "Hey, how are you doing?"

She smiled up at him, "Please, don't say, "I told you so."

"No, I'm just glad you're okay."

She licked her lips, "Thanks for the flowers. I still can't believe it happened. I mean.... the stuff that they took-- it wasn't worth anything."

He sat down beside her bed, "Guys like this---they're animals. They don't care who they hurt. Unfortunately, you got caught in the middle of it."

She nodded, "While it was happening, I didn't know what they were going to do. Rape me, kill me. I've never felt powerless like that before."

"It'll take some time, but you'll get past it. Okay? We got a good description of the guys from the other lady who was assaulted, the homeless woman." He opened up a folder and showed her some mug shots, "I want you to take a look at these."

She was suddenly tired and shook her head, "I'm sorry. Can we do this later?"

He stood, "Absolutely, yeah. No problem".

"I guess it's all my fault."

He shook his head, "No! You were out there trying to do some good." He leaned over and kissed her lightly on the forehead and as he left, a smile finally crossed her lips.

The following day, Dana was released from the hospital and she invited Jamie over to her Manhattan loft. When he arrived, she slid open her door and she had a huge smile on her face. He had a pizza in his hands, "Hey"

He looked at her place, "Wow! You're officially never coming to my place."

She hugged him and before they knew it, they were locked in a very, very nice long passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss, she just stood back and stared up at him. She took his hand and slowly walked him into her place.

"So Dana, are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, it's good to be home." She led him to the kitchen where he placed the pizza on the counter. He looked around, "If I lived in a place like this, I would never leave. Especially if the woman I was with looked anything as lovely as you do."

She was dressed in skinny jeans, high heeled boots and a pullover shirt with a low neckline, show-casing her full, firm breasts. Her make-up was done to perfection and her chocolate hair hung down halfway down her back. She took a seat at the counter and poured them both a glass of wine and she waited until Jamie removed his jacket and took a seat, "You know you could live like this if you wanted to."

He sat down, "I like nice things. Just can't live with what it takes to get them."

She smiled at him, "Like the things I do?"

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant, I'm not cut out for life at a high-powered law firm."

She tilted her head, "Your heart's too pure?"

He shook his head, "Dana!"

" I told you, I think what you do is great. And maybe I'm not saving lives every day."

" I have no problem with how you make a living."

She shrugged, "But you don't respect it? If I said the wrong thing, I'm sorry. Back in law school, you used to talk about getting away from the family business. But here you are."

"Well, I've changed a lot since then. I thought you got that."

"I thought I did, too, and then I got a close-up look at the world you work in. The ugliness, the violence."

He stared at her, "You have every right to be upset. What you went through was terrible. I thought that I could help people, make a difference."

"Aren't you ever worried about what could happen to you out there?"

He shrugged, "It's part of the job."

"I remember at school, when your brother was killed. How devastated you were. Is that what this is about? Proving that you're a real Reagan?"

He stared at her long and hard, "If you recall anything else about the incident, you should call the precinct." He got up and left without saying a word.

She sat there stunned and she knew she overstepped.

The following day, Jamie and his partner Vinnie got off of work and out front Jamie looked to Vinnie, "So what are you doing tonight?"

"A couple of buddies from Jersey are meeting me downtown for a beer--You're welcome to join."

Jamie shrugged, "Oh, sounds good, but I think I'm gonna make it an early night tonight."

Just then, from the sidewalk, Dana came strolling up to the two of them.

Vinnie saw her, "We'll see about that. I'll catch you kids later." He turned and left.

Jamie turned to see her, "Hey."

She came over to him, "Got a second for a penitent superhero?" She held her breath and began again, "I'm sorry about what I said. Especially about your brother. I had no right...."

He shook his head, "It's alright."

"No, it's really not. I respect what you do, Jamie, the courage it takes. I just don't want anything to happen to you."

He nodded, "Yeah, that makes two of us."

"So...you heading home?"

"Yeah, I was gonna get a bite at this dive near my place. I'd invite you, but it's kind of a dump."

"Well.... luckily, I have a cop to protect me."

"Okay." He took her arm and they walked hand in hand away to his diner.

After they finished dinner, they drifted aimlessly towards his apartment and as soon as they entered his place and the door was closed, they were locked in a heated embrace.

In a frantic coupling, Jamie pressed Dana against the door and began tearing off her sweater and tight slacks. Dana rolled her head against the door and closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his lips on her collarbone and as he moved downward towards her tits. He tasted both hard nipples and knew she made the right decision to meet up with him without a bra. She thought she was going to cum just from the way he feasted on her aching nipples.

Jamie had her pressed against the door with only her panties on. He slipped his hand into her tight panties and he grinned slyly when he felt how wet she was already. Dana bit her lip, ready to feel his big cock buried to the hilt in her tiny, but ready pussy.

Dana sprung into action, pulling his shirt over his head and she worked on his belt next. He helped her remove his pants and she released a gasp when she realized just how hard and thick his cock was. There was no time to make it to the bedroom. She pushed him over to the nearby sofa.

Dana took control, straddling him when he flopped down on the cushion. She didn't wait to take her panties off. She pulled them aside and rubbed herself on the head on his cock, teasing them both.

Jamie's hand moved to her tiny, shapely hips. He watched her ample tits bounced as she began to take him into her tight, wet pussy. She arched her back and rode him wildly, grinding against him eagerly. She whipped her head around, sending her long, dark hair over the two of them.

She waited all those years, letting Sydney have him and now she wasn't about to be denied her satisfaction.

Jamie's hands ran slowly up her sides, caressing her as he made his way to her gorgeous tits. Dana leaned into him as he cupped her tits touching them just the way she loved them to be caressed. She planted her lips on his. She let her tongue slip slowly into his mouth as the movement of her hips slowed. She wanted to savor this, now that she had him buried deep in her tiny body.

Dana pulled away, she saw how flushed his face was and she was happy to see he was just as turned on as she was. She ran her hands across his toned chest and loved how firm and tight his muscles were.

Jamie pulled himself back to switch positions and she climbed off of him, she was dripping with her slimy cunt juices. She licked her parched lips and grinned down at him, "So tell me Jamie, how would you like to fuck me now?"

Jamie glared at her and he knew she was teasing him. He nodded at the back of the sofa, " Turn around and kneel on the sofa."

See did as she was instructed, whipping her head around, sending a waterfall of raven hair over her shoulders and down her back. She let out a gasp when she felt him grip her hips and he entered her from behind.