Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 09

Story Info
Erin & Linda with celebrity, Baker and 2 Reagans Erin & Jack.
13.6k words
4.77
2.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Best of Blue Bloods Part 9

Season 4 Episode 1

In the opening scene of season four, Jamie was outside, walking towards his patrol car and his new partner came running out to catch him, "Officer Reagan, I'm your new partner, Eddie Janko." She giggled, "You were expecting a fat, sweaty Hungarian guy? Sorry to burst your bubble."

H stared at the petite blonde with her hair pulled back in a tight bun, "Uh, no offense."

She chuckled, "Oh, no, trust me, it's really hard to offend me. My real name's Edit, after my grandmother, but Eddie's just easier all around."

"Okay, um, who was your last partner?

She blushed, "Actually, I just graduated from the academy last week."

He thought she was kidding, but suddenly realized she wasn't, "Oh, seriously."

"You're my first, Reagan, be gentle."

She threw him off guard, "I just meant, all of my other partners had at least as much time on the job as me."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, should I come back in a few years?"

He smiled at her, "I'll let you know after our tour. I would never take you for a fat old man. So you're Eddie. I was expecting a man, but you are a surprise to say the least. Come on, let's go." He stared at her and thought three things, first how she would look in civilian clothes, and not the stiff uniform. Second, how she would look with her hair down from that unflattering bun. And third and most important, how she would look, naked beneath him as he drove his fat, stiff cock in and out of her tight pussy.

There was a call on the car radio all of a sudden, "All units, 10-13 from the officer. Shots fired, corner of three-two and nine. Units responding." He looked to her, "That's us, so much for starting slow, Hey!"

She rushed around to the drivers side and called out to him, "Do you mind if I drive?"

"I don't think..." It was too late, she was behind the wheel. He hopped in and she floored it. He called out, "Hey, hey, Whoa!"

She got to the scene and Jamie hopped out. Another cop was already there. He called to him, "What do we have?"

He replied, "Responding to a 10-30 in progress. The jewelry store, two perps. We took shots when he came through the door. One of them flew out the back. I chased him, he got away. My partner went after the other guy." All of a sudden there were shots fired behind them. They raced to the scene and found a body. The other officer was down. Jamie leaned in, "Where are you hit?" It was her belly and Jamie stared down at her, "Put pressure on it! Put pressure on it!"

Her partner called to her, "Lori, where did he go?"

She motioned behind her, "He took off...through the park"

Jamie heard the ambulance coming, "Hang in there, Collins, you're gonna be all right." Jamie got up, "Stay here, stay with her." He went after the shooter. He looked around and couldn't find him, he got away. The officer was taken to the hospital, but died on the operating table.

Eddie was shaken, on her first day, she saw a fellow officer being shot and die.

Danny and Maria were assigned the case and they interviewed a woman who was on the scene, but she wasn't much help. Danny tried again and got her to narrow the search and she pointed to the only guy left. They found him trying to flee at the train station. Danny tackled him and arrested him.

Erin decided they didn't have enough to charge him and Danny had to let him go. The perp was getting threats and Frank put a car on him to protect him. He called Jamie and asked him to watch, Reid, the perp.

Jamie and Eddie were in a radio car watching he perp's apartment and suddenly the dead officer's partner was there to take him out. Jamie stopped him and defused the situation.

Erin was not the most liked person in New York and she talked to Danny to set things right. Danny brought Reid, the cop killer back in for questioning. Between the two of them, they tricked him. Erin had him write down what happened and if he turned down the deal, his signed confession would still hold up and he would go away for life. It happened and he was dead to rights.

Jamie was backed up by Eddie when he stopped the dead cop's partner tried to deal with Reid. He found he was already growing closer to her, and he still wondered about his three thoughts about Eddie. He hoped in the future he would find out about all three, especially number three. As Jamie left the precinct after his shift, he was stopped by Eddie. He turned and he was happy to see his first two thoughts about her had come true. She walked towards him, in civilian clothes and her hair down about her shoulders. He loved how her firm breasts filled out her pullover shirt. Now his only thought was seeing how long it would take for him to have his third and most important thought to come about.

He watched as she came up to him, "I feel you I owe you an apology."

"No, you don't."

She stared back at him, "What happened to Salazar, I wasn't...sure how to handle that."

He stared into her dark blue eyes, "It's a difficult situation. You backed me up. we're good."

She smiled back at him, "Listen....I became a cop because I thought there was always gonna be a clear line between right and wrong."

He nodded, "Usually is."

"Well...I wanted you to know that I respected what you did. I'm really glad we're riding together." She turned and walked over to a sleek roadster.

Jamie was shocked to see her about to get in, "Is that yours"

She chuckled, "Oh yeah, it's a high school graduation present from my dad. It's really fast. Don't hold it against me." She slowly drove away.

Jamie looked on and couldn't wait to make his third and most important thought come true.

Season 4 Episode 2

Danny is put on a detail to allow a Hollywood celebrity tail him to get the feel for the job on an upcoming movie he was making. Of course, Danny hated every moment of it. Especially when he found out he was carrying some weed and to top it off, he was bi-sexual, leaning towards the same sex as his own.

Linda, Erin and Nicky caught wind that Danny had the job of ushering him around and they ended up in the precinct to visit Danny, but in reality, they wanted to see Russell Burke (Mark Blucas). What made matters even worse for Danny, Linda, Erin and Nicky were dressed to the nines and their hair and make-up were perfect. Something none of them usually did on a weekday.

Both Erin and Linda were wearing clothing that showed off their chests. Linda's dress was tight and had a belt around her waist to accent her large breasts. Erin's blouse somehow had come unbuttoned showing off some cleavage too. Nicky, although underage was dress a little more conservatively.

Danny looked to Russell, "Would you mind meeting a few people?" He chuckled, "Sure, why not." He looked at both Erin nad Linda, and even though his preference were guys, they were very, very easy on the eyes. Danny turned, "Russell Burke, my wife Linda. My sister, Erin and my niece Nicky."

He looked at them all and smiled, "Beautiful, come on, give me a hug." He hugged Nicky and she blushed, but hugged him back.

He pulled back and Linda was grinning from ear to ear, "You know that thing, where married couples give each other one out?"

He smiled at her, "I believe you mean hall pass."

Linda was blushing like a school girl, "Yeah, you're mine!"

He chuckled and looked to Danny and back to her, "I'm flattered." He looked to Danny, "Who's yours?"

Linda answered for him, "His is Michelle Charlesworth, The weekend anchor on a local news channel."

Russell played along and hugged Linda and looked to Danny., "I'll see what I can do for you on that. As long as we are all together, that is."

Danny broke things up, "Look Russell is here to do some research, so.."

That night, Russell was strolling the area for some gay action and was stabbed. He called Danny and Danny rushed over to help. He suddenly realized what Russell was doing there. He got him to a local doctor and got stitched up.

He tried to keep him out of it and he succeeded. The next night, they set up a sting and as the guy once again attacked Russell, Danny was there in time to catch the perp. He told Russell to get away,y so he could protect his image.

The guy was arrested and Russell's bi-sexual activities were kept hidden.

Russell met up with Danny the next day. "Listen, I really appreciate what you did for me. What can I do to pay you back for your discretion?'

Danny thought about Linda and Erin. He pulled him into the interrogation room, "I do have something you can do for me. I know that you like guys, and I'm surely not hitting on you, but what if you and I took on my wife and sister. I know they would show you the time of your life and make you forget about any guy in this town."

Russell chuckled, "Listen Danny, I DO LIKE WOMEN A LOT, and I would be honored to be able to share your wife and sister with you. Name the time and place."

He called Linda and asked her and she jumped at the opportunity, She called Erin and she too was up for the task. Linda drove the boys over to Erin's place to let Nicky watch them so they could be alone and be able to scream and play without any interruptions.

That evening, once again, Erin and Linda were dressed perfectly. Their hair and make-up were both done to perfection. Linda greeted him at the door and Erin was there too.

Russell took a seat and was feeling a little anxious about how to begin. Linda took over and made him at ease. She turned to Danny and nodded.

Danny stood and moved over beside Erin, "Russell, Linda's hall pass as you know is you. She would love to have it all recorded. We promise to keep it between the three of us and will never show it to anyone but for our own enjoyment.

Russell knew this was the perfect way to hide his liking of men. If it ever did come out, it would show him with a female and squash any notion he liked guys too. He stood and moved over to Linda. He drew her into his arms and she melted. He swept her short, sexy hair from her cheek. He leaned down and planted a pantie melting kiss on her lips. When he pulled back, he moved over to the taller brunette and kissed her too.

Erin ground her skirt covered pussy against the growing bulge in his pants.

Linda turned and headed upstairs to the bedroom. She grabbed him by the hand and drew him into the bathroom, "Let's start in here while Erin and Danny get the camera ready in the bedroom."

Danny got it on the tripod. He was afraid he would be shaking too much to hold it. He had the remote that could turn the camera, zoom in and catch all of the action. The camera had a cable that connected to the large TV on the wall so they could all make sure that Erin and he would catch it all.

Russell and Linda came into the bedroom. He had already lost his shirt, shoes and socks. He turned Linda towards the camera and standing behind her, her leaned in nad nibbled at her exposed neck. His hands were running up her lush curves from her hips, across her flat belly and came to rest on the swell of her breasts. He caressed them and reaching behind her, he drew the zipper down on her dress. He peeled it from her shoulders and tugged it to her waist.

Danny let out a gasp when he saw that Linda wasn't wearing a bra. Her large, firm tits came into view and the camera focused on her firm tits.

Erin let out a moan as she watched Russell turn Linda slightly. He lowered his head and began to suckle the large tip into hardness.

Linda threw her head back in pleasure as Russell alternated between Linda's two, now very hard nipples. His hands were busy sliding the dress off her hips and down her strong, toned legs. Again she shocked Danny, she wasn't wearing panties either. She kicked her feet, freeing her body from the dress that crumpled about her feet.

Linda turned in his arms and clutching at his head, she removed his lips from her stiff nipple. Her nipple popped free with a loud pop. She took a short step to the bed and sitting her naked ass in the bed, she reached out and unfastened his pants and lowered them down his legs.

He was naked under it and his cock sprung free and bobbed about before her. She stopped it from swaying as her lips caught it and she drew it into her mouth.

Erin released a gasp as she watched her blonde headed sister-in-law gobbling up the celebrity's cock. Linda's tongue shot out and lapped around the head, and then she made her way down to the root of his cock. She popped it out and pushed it against his belly as she dipped her head and began licking and sucking at his swollen balls, She pumped his cock slowly with her hand as she alternated from one ball to the other.

Russell's cock was glistening with a combination of her saliva and his pre-cum. Linda stuck out her tongue and made a broad stroke up to the tip where she took him in her mouth again. She wrapped her arms around him and clutching at his ass, she pulled him forward, encouraging him to fuck her mouth.

Russell caught on and began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. He went deeper and deeper with each stroke until her nose was buried against the thick hairs on his belly. Saliva and pre-cum drooled down her chin in a steady stream and landed on her large, firm tits. Before long they were covered and she never looked hotter.

Erin couldn't tear her eyes away from what Linda was doing to the famous actor. She found Danny has unzipped her skirt and she wasn't aware until she felt his fingers, but she welcomed his fingers in her panties, playing with her already sopping pussy. She licked her parched lips when she felt Danny diddling her clit.

Without warning, Russell pulled his cock from Linda's mouth. She whimpered from the lose of his shaft in her mouth. He stared down at the tousled hair of the tiny blonde. He gently pushed her down onto the bed.

Linda fell back willingly and she immediately spread her legs. Russell knelt down at the foot of the bed and slipped his hands under her bubble butt. He slid his thumbs up either side of her cunt and parted her swollen lips.

Danny turned the camera and zoomed in to the action Russell was performing on his sexy wife. He caught the exact moment when Russell's tongue came in contact with her blood red, swollen clit.

Linda began to moan loudly and she was thrashing her head from side to side. Her blonde hair was now a total mess, and she never looked hotter. She reached down and entwined her fingers in his hair and pulled him tighter to her cunt. She began to buck her hips against his active tongue. Her toes curls as excitement coursed through her entire body. She arched her ass off the bed and screamed out, "Oh fuck, Erin, I'm cumming already!"

Russell guided her further up the bed and climbed up and settled between her quivering limbs. He gripped his saliva stained cock and ran it up and down her slippery groove.

Linda released an even louder moan and she wrapped her legs around him and locking her ankles together, the kicked at his ass, urging him to slide into her well prepared pussy.

Once again, Danny managed to zoom in and locked on the entrance to her pussy. He saw Russell push his cock downward to her slimy hole and suddenly the head popped in and disappeared into his lovely wife's pussy.

Russell thrust his hips forward and buried himself in her to the hilt.

Linda let out a shriek. Her arms wrapped around him as Russell braced himself up with his hands as he began violently thrust his hard cock in and out of her. She grunted and groaned over and over again, "Oh fuck, yesss! Fuck me Russell, fuck me as hard and as fast as you can!"

He growled out, "Oh fuck yeah. You wanted a hall pass, well you've got it! Take my fucking hard cock. You love fucking me hard, don't you?"

Linda was beyond speaking all she could do was groan and moan. The entire room was filled with the scent of sex and the sound of his wet skin slapping against her pussy turned Erin on just as much as it was doing to Danny.

Erin watched in awe as she watched the thick cock slice in and out of Linda. She was amazed how wet Linda was. She saw her milky cum covering the thick shaft as it continued to slide in and out of Linda. She wanted to join it, but she was rooted in place. She saw how Linda's plump tits rolled about on her chest as she took even inch Russell gave her.

Russell slowed his thrusts, "I'm gonna shoot soon, Linda, Where do you want it?"

Linda's eyes were ablaze with lust. She licked her swollen lips and called out, "Between my tits! I want you to fuck my tits, till you cum all over me. I need to feel your hot cum covering my filthy body and I want Danny to catch every blast."

Russell pulled out of her gaping cunt. He climbed up her sweat covered body. He laid his cock between her swaying tits and she pressed them together with her hands, trapping his slimy cock there.

Russell began to slowly stroked forward and backwards. His cock alternated disappearing from the view of the camera and re-appeared. She craned her neck and with each upward thrust, her tongue darted out and flicked at the swollen red head. His groans grew loader and suddenly he pushed his cock forward. It swelled and then it burst free. Rope after rope of hot, white cum shot out from the tip and landed directly on Linda's outstretched tongue. She caught the entire blast. She drew her tongue into her mouth to savor it. Russell continued to cum, covering her neck, face and even into her tousled hair. Thick ropes of cum covered the gorgeous blonde.

Russell finally leaned back and fell to the side. Linda wasn't about to let him go. She swooped in and sucked his quivering cock into her mouth. She sucked it in deep as she could as she pumped her hand hard and fast. She finally released it, she had drained every drop he had to give.

Danny stood over them and caught a shot of the two of them from head to toe and he focused on the cum that coated his luscious wife. Erin looked over and saw the huge lump in her brother;s pants.

Without even knowing it, Erin had her hand down her own skirt and was rubbing her clit just as hard as Danny had done earlier. She glanced over at Danny, she saw him staring at his wife and the Hollywood star. His eyes were glazed over in lust and she saw the huge hard-on in his pants.

Russell climbed from the bed and took over the camera work. He turned it back to Linda and he nodded. He focused on Linda taking hold of her sister-in-law's hand and pulled her to the bed.

Erin went willingly. She moaned when Linda took Erin's hand and swept it across her cum coated tits. She raised her dripping fingers to Erin's lips and she winked as Erin parted her lips and her tongue slipped out and tasted Russell's cum that clung to her fingers. Linda released her hand and Erin continued to lick her fingers. Linda swiftly unbuttoned Erin's silky blouse and Danny released her bra. Linda tugged the skirt that was already loosen earlier by Danny. She leaned in and captured one of Erin's darker nipples between her lips. She sucked on it lightly and it caused Erin to release a loud groan.

Linda climbed off the bed and quickly stripped her husband. She immediately fisted his huge cock, a lot larger than Russell's and she led him to the bed. She guided him onto his back and she turned back to Erin. She guided her sister-in-law to her outstretched husband. She urged Erin to straddle her brother and she grabbed hold of his cock and guided into the tall, slender brunette.

A loud guttural groan escaped Erin's throat, she was that turned on. She quickly recovered and she began riding her brother's large, fat cock. Danny reached up and began to maul Erin's smaller, but firmer tits. She bounced up and down and Linda watched in awe as her husband fucked his sister. She wanted in, but knew it would been difficult to break their union. She reached out and took hold of Erin's arms. She pulled her from Danny's cock and they both grunted in anger.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers