Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Linda drew Erin off the bed and looked to her, "Lean over the bed, Erin nad let Danny fuck you from behind. I know how much you like it doggy."

Danny was off the bed in an flash and he mounted his sister from behind.

Erin thrashed about as she felt him slamming into her harder and faster. She looked up and Linda had climbed up onto the bed and grabbing hold of Erin's head, she guided it to her slimy cunt. She smiled up at the sexy blonde, "Oh Linda, you're going to hell! I guess, I'll be joining you." She dropped her head and began licking nad sucking wildly at her sister-in-law's juicy cunt. She focused on her clit and she managed to slip two fingers into her tight hole. She was pushed harder against Linda' cunt as Danny slammed into her again and again. He was so turned on, he couldn't hold off any longer. He slammed into her once more and began pumping his hot cum into her well fucked pussy.

Erin lost it as she felt Danny's cock exploded, filling her to the brim. She fingered and sucked hard on Linda and she had her cumming moments after she came too.

The three of them collapsed to the bed. Danny's cock slowly shrank and slipped from Erin's cum filled pussy.

Linda drew Erin up onto the bed and she locked her mouth over Erin's cunt, sucking every drop of cum that Danny deposited in her.

Soon after that, the three of them drifted off to sleep and a few minutes later, Erin woke and slipped out of the bedroom and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. She dried off and slipped into one of Linda's fluffy bathrobes. She tip-toed downstairs and peeked in the living room. She drew in a deep breath. She looked on as Russell was sitting on the sofa. He was watching a replay of the movie that Danny and later, he recorded. She slowly crept into the room and stood behind him. He was focused on his cock driving in and out of Linda. The scene changed and she let out a gasp as she watched herself riding her brother's cock. She let out a gasp.

Russell jumped when he heard her and spinning around he stared at the tall lanky brunette in the loose robe. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist recording you and your brother together."

She came around the sofa and sat down beside him, "No, it's okay, it's just I never saw myself doing that before. I never knew I was that hot fucking. I'm gonna need a copy of this. I just have to hide it from my daughter."

They continued watching and soon Linda and Danny came down the stairs. They had showered and were in the same garb as Erin. Danny sat down on the other side of Erin as Linda took a seat on the sofa chair nearby. The four of them watched in silence as Danny pumped in and out of Erin from behind as Erin had her head buried between Linda's legs.

While watching, both Russell and Danny had a hand on her nearly exposed thighs. She bit her lip as she looked down and watched her bathrobe being parted and their hands drifted higher up her thighs.. She looked back to the screen as Danny undid the robe and it fell open.

A cool breeze drifted over her heated flesh. Russell's hands parted her legs further apart and she felt his soft fingers on her pussy. She let out a gasp when he began petting her clit. She felt and looked down and saw his fingers slip into her tight hole. She let out a gasp when she saw Linda slip to the floor and buried her face between her outstretched legs.

Linda began lapping away at her sopping pussy. At the same time, both Russell and Danny began licking and sucking on her rock-hard nipples.

She was on cruise control and she reached out and she grabbed hold of both of their cock at the same time. A thrill shot through her slender body as she felt Linda draw her clit between her lips and sucked hard.

Suddenly Erin arched her back and an explosive orgasm wracked her quivering body. It seemed to be everlasting and she couldn't catch her breath. Slowly, it began to subside and her ass settled back on the soft cushion. Her eyes opened and she looked down at Linda's twinkling blue eyes. She smiled down at her and suddenly, she realized she still had her fingers wrapped around the two men's cocks.

Linda knew it was time for her sister-in-law to sample the celebrity. She got up off her knees. She knew Erin was more than ready for her second cock in less than an hour. She drew her up off the sofa and on shaky legs, she guided her over Russell's stiff pole. Linda grabbed hold of Russell's stiff cock and guided into Erin's slick cunt, still covered in her saliva. Erin released a grunt as she slowly sank down, taking him balls deep into her overheated cunt.

She leaned forward and rested her dark haired head on Russell's shoulder. She groaned again when she felt Linda sink back down to her knees. She felt her tongue on her asshole and she moved and lapped at Russell's balls and exposed cock as she rose and fell on his stiff shaft. She let out a squeal when she felt Linda's tongue sink into her asshole.

Erin rode Russell's cock and Linda's tongue, both penetrating her two southern holes. She moaned when she felt Linda leave her asshole and she shook and groaned and as she rode Russell faster, she was slowed. Danny got behind her and he pushed his thick cock against her puckered hole. She let out a shriek and she groaned loudly as she felt her brother shove his huge cock deep into her asshole.

Erin was pinned between the two men and she was quivering as she felt them work in unison, fucking her two holes like a well-oiled machine. She drew her head off of Russell's shoulder and looked into his eyes. She leaned down and plastered her lips to his and they kissed like long-lost lovers. She loved being double teamed and being with a movie star make it ever hotter.

She began grunting like a stuffed pig. Finally, she gave up and just allowed the two of them thrust in and out of her at their own pace.

Danny was really pounding away at Erin's ass, his pelvis was making slapping sounds each time he struck her ass. Russell just remained buried deep in her cunt, letting Danny's cock provide friction for his enjoyment.

Suddenly, she felt Danny grow even larger in her ass. He grunted as the first blast filled her gorgeous ass. She felt him cum so hard, she thought she almost taste it. Shot after shot filled her. Danny's orgasm seemed to set Russell off as he began to fill her slimy cunt too.

Between the two of them, they emptied their swollen nuts in her two tight holes. She relished every drop they gave her. There was so much of it, it began flowing out of her and covered the insides of her slender thighs.

Finally, Danny moaned as he withdrew from her and fell back from his sister's ass.

Erin slumped against Russell as her orgasm was still consuming her slender body. She let out a shriek when she suddenly felt Linda's tongue began to lap up the cum that oozed out of both of her holes. She shivered when she felt Linda's lips lock on her asshole and began sucking. She created a suction and sucking hard, she felt an incredible pulsating in her ass. Linda drew most of Danny's cum from her ass.

Erin slid from Russell's lap and she crumpled up beside him. She clutched at Linda's short blonde haired head as she attacked her gaping cunt. She gave her cunt the same treatment and sucked all she could from her slimy pussy. Erin's head flopped back on the back of the sofa and she rolled her head from side to side as her orgasm overtook her once more.

Before she knew it, Linda slid up Erin's slender body and cupping her face in her hands. She kissed her and fed her the cum she drew from her two well-fucked holes.

Erin wrapped her arms around her and the two Reagan's kissed, caressed and hugged one another until they were too tired to move.

Russell climbed the stairs and after a few minutes he came down, dressed. He had called for an Uber and he shook Danny's hand, "You are one lucky son of a bitch to have these two women at your disposal." He leaned in and so only Danny could hear, "If I had these two, there wouldn't a chance in hell I'd be looking for boys to fill the void I have." He pulled back and hugged and kissed both Linda and Erin. He pulled back, "Maybe the next time I'm in New York, we could get together again. I just might even try and talk to that anchor on the local news for you Danny."

Linda giggled, "If you get her, I'd surely be ready for a repeat performance. I'll make sure to make a copy of the DVD we made. I'll make sure you get it."

He hugged her again, "I can't wait. Oh, there's my ride, take care and I really, really enjoyed this evening, one of my best ever." He turned and he was gone.

Erin and Linda ran upstairs to shower together and afterwards, they were already in bed, waiting for Danny. By the time he got up there, the two of them were fast asleep. he took a blanket and a pillow and made a bed for himself on the living room sofa. After what they gave him and Russell, they deserved a nice peaceful sleep.

Season 4 Episode 3

Danny and Baez were called to the park to investigate a murder. When they arrived, they found a twelve year old boy there. He was an eyewitness to his father murder. He returned to the precinct and he easily pointed out the murdered.

Upon investigating, they found out he was under protection of the FBI. He was an informant, and the FBI wouldn't allow Danny to speak to him. They found out where he was being held and they arrested him. They returned to the precinct and in a line-up with the twelve year old boy, he easily picked out Raoul Delgado as the man who shot and killed his father. He was held without bound until his hearing.

While this was happening,Frank had Abigail Baker (Abigail Hawk), his detective administrator grilling him for an upcoming interview with Reverent Potter. She came at him with guns a blazing, "You're gonna sit there and tell me that the Surveillance Program doesn't violate civil Liberties? Seriously"!"

Frank took the bait, "Seriously! It's helped stop 14 terrorist plots against the city since 9/11."

She went back at him, "You can't just stand behind 9/11!"

He was getting upset, "You don't tell me where to stand!"

She was getting to him even more, "2,000 security cameras around New Your City, license plate...."

He cut her off, "It's a service of the public safety."

She cut him off, "Overkill!"

He barked back, "Vigilant!"

Garrett stepped in, "Time out!"

Frank was being childish and replied, "Well, she started it!"

She looked back at him and she looked hotter than she had in several weeks. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a severe bun. She had adorable bangs, accenting her gorgeous blue eyes. With her hair pulled back, it left her long neck exposed. She was wearing a silky black dress that buttoned up from bodice to the hem. To make her look even hotter, she was wearing a tightly pulled black belt about her waist, showing off her tiny waist and shapely hips. Below that, as she did a lot, she was wearing black stocking to show off her long, shapely legs.

Garrett took over for her, "And so will Reverend Potter on the broadcast. Don't take the bait. Over a million ears will be listening in. Let's secure the high road."

Frank glared at him, "This is stupid."

Garrett turned to Abby, "Thank you, Baker. Excellent work. Same time tomorrow?"

She winked at Frank as she turned to leave, "Think you can handle another round?"

Frank replied, "Better eat your spinach."

She left, just knowing that exchange got Frank sexually invigorated and she would need her spinach later. She has hoping for a one on one with him later that evening.

That same morning, while Baker was getting Frank prepared for his interview, Jamie and Eddie were on the scene of an accident. Jamie helped the accident victims, a mother and her son. He agreed to join them in the ambulance when the little boy was scared and called for him to join them.

The lieutenant on the scene told Jamie to stay and fill out the accident report. He refused and said he was going to join the scared boy. The lieutenant went off the handle and told him he was going to lose his shield for failing to follow orders. Jamie looked back at him, "Do what you have to." He left in the ambulance with the victims. For his actions, he was suspended and Frank refused to act in his behalf.

Later that evening, just as Abigail had hoped, she got a call from Frank. She answered the phone, "Yes Commissioner?"

"Yes, Baker, come on in here and lock the door behind you when you do."

She let out a gasp and replied, "Yes, sir!"

She checked her lipstick in a tiny mirror and made sure her hair was still perfect. She knew, at least hoped it wouldn't be that way by the time they were done with their private meeting. She entered and after closing the door, she locked it. She turned and let out a gasp. Frank was sitting on the large overstuffed leather chair, his coat, vest and tie were already missing. His starched white shirt was slightly unbuttoned and his shoes were off too. She knew she was going to get what she hoped for all day. But seeing him that way wasn't why she let out a gasp. Siting on the large leather sofa was his youngest son, Jamie. He was dressed in khakis and a pullover shirt. His feet were in sandals and he had a huge smile on his face.

Frank spoke up, "I thought I owed Jamie something after allowing the seven day suspension to take effect. Are you game for the both of us Abigail?"

She was grinning from ear to ear, "Hell yes Frank, this is a pleasant surprise and I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to have two Reagans fuck me this evening." She moved over to Jamie and slowly sank to her knees. She reached out and undid his pants and yanked them off, taking his boxers off in the process. His sandals fell off too and he sat there on the cool leather sofa in just his polo shirt and a huge smile.

Abby had her fist around his already stiff cock. She stroked him several times and looked up at him with those gorgeous dark blue eyes. She leaned forward and licked a drop of pre-cum that was already oozing out of the beet red head. She ran her tongue down to his balls and sucked them loudly as she jerked his cock again and again. She released his balls and her freshly painted red lips moved slowly back to the head. She pulled back and looked to Frank, "Do you enjoy watching me suck your son's cock, Frank?" She winked at him and slowly began to unbutton the top three buttons on her black dress. Her large, firm lily white tits came into view. She knew what was coming this evening and an hour ago, she rushed to the restroom and removed her bra and panties.

She leaned forward and wrapped her firm tits around Jamie's slick covered cock. She looked up at him, "You like, that Jamie?"

He nodded and whispered out, "Oh yes."

She smiled and she heard him inhale deeply. She bowed her head and enveloped the head as she raised and lowered her body. She loved when Frank tit fucked her and she knew the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

With each downward movement, she closed her lips around the head and sucked just a bit and it popped out of her mouth as she moved back upward.

Frank was unable to take just watching any longer. After their heated, but very effective exchange this morning, all Frank could do was think about fucking his lovely blonde assistant. He stripped off every stitch of clothing and came over and sat down beside Jamie.

Abby noticed him and she placed her hand on his thick, hairy thigh. She ran her hand upward and closed her nimble fingers around his equally stiff, fat cock. She released Jamie's cock from her tits and she scooted over to Frank. She enveloped his cock with her plush red lips all along, she was fondling Jamie's balls in her other hand

Abby always loved sucking Frank's cock and this evening was no different. She licked and sucked at him again and again. She stroked him harder as she moved back to Jamie, not wanting the younger Reagan to be forgotten.

She went back and forth for about five minutes and she suddenly tugged Jamie closer to his father, "Get closer Jamie, I want to suck you both off at the same time."

After seeing Eddie beside him in the squad car for the past several months, he was so fucking horny, he'd do anything to relieve the tightness in his balls.

Abby tugged a little harder and she positioned Jamie closer to his naked father. She fisted both cocks and soon had them close enough to flick her tongue from one swollen head to the other. She let out a groan and opened wider and she managed to get the tip of both into her mouth. She tried sucking, but they were just too large to get enough into her mouth.

She was frustrated and she climbed up off her knees and stood before them. She slowly undid the wide belt holding her dress together. She nimbly undid the remaining buttons on her dress and shrugging her shoulders, it fell from her tall, slender, but very curvy body. She stood before them in high heels and thigh-high black stockings. She licked her lips, "Frank, I need you to fuck me now!"

Frank wasn't about to be asked twice. He stood up and had her take his place, but on her knees. He applied just the right amount of pressure and she leaned over. Her large swaying tits were flattened against the seat cushion of the sofa. Frank was right behind her on his knees. He leaned forward and kissed her gorgeous ass as his hands caressed her slender waist, her ample hips and her luscious ass cheek.

Frank straightened up and got into position. He fisted his cock and leaned in. He slowly inserted the swollen shaft into her already weeping pussy. "Oh fuck, Abigail, I've been thinking about this all day. I love how hot and wet your cunt is."

She rolled her head around and chuckled, "Me too Frank. I got so fucking turned on arguing with you. I saw it was getting to you too. Now, just fuck me! Enjoying the view, Jamie?"

He had a birds eyes view and he was slowly stroking his cock, waiting for the opportunity to get his fill of her too.

Frank was soon going at a steady pace, and Jamie watched as Abby moved her ass back and forth, gyrating to get that big cock of Franks in every nook and cranny of her womb.

Jamie scooted closer to Abby and taking hold of her head, he guided her mouth to his stiff cock. He slowly undid the pins holding her long, silky blonde hair from the bun she had it in. He closed his eyes and imagined Eddie doing this. He ran his fingers through her long hair as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. He felt the head brush the back of her throat and she gagged, but took a deep breath and pushed forward. She soon had her nose pressed against his pubic hair. He wasn't sure if he could withstand the incredible blow job she was giving him. He rarely found a female who could deep throat him, but Abby was doing her best to do just that. He began thrusting his hips up and down, face fucking the gorgeous blonde and he was sure she would object, but she never did. She just took it all and at the same time, wiggled her ass and met Frank's thrusts with ones of her own.

Frank was beside himself. He loved watching Abigail suck cock and the way she took his cock in her pussy, he was ready for more. He increased the intensity of fucking her. He gathered up a palm full of her cunt cream from her as he played with her clit. He snuck around and began sliding first one finger and then a second finger into her tight asshole. He heard Abby squeal around Jamie's cock, but just pushed back, urging him to continue. He gathered up more of her juices and did it a second and third time. He slowed his pace and drew his cum coated cock from her pussy. He saw her pause on sucking Jamie. She knew was was coming, but held her breath waiting for his cock to enter her ass. Frank fooled her and drove back into her pussy. He was too far gone to fuck her ass. He knew if he did, he wouldn't last but a few moments. He caressed her ass as he slammed into her pussy repeatedly.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers