Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail squirmed on his cock and loved it, and she returned to sucking harder on Jamie's cock.

Jamie was more than ready to get his cock in either of her southern holes. he pulled his cock out of her mouth and it was so hard, it bounced up and down against Abigail's pretty face. He watched his father driving balls deep into her again and again, causing her large tits to sway and graze against his hair covered thighs.

Abby stared at Jamie and saw he wasn't moving just yet. She winked at him and moaning from the fucking she was getting from Frank. She grabbed hold of Jamie's equally fat cock and stoked him hard and fast. She was on the verge of cumming and she ignored Jamie and once again began sucking wildly at his cock. The harder Frank fucked her, the faster she bobbed up and down on Jamie's cock. The two of them got into a rhythm and with each pump of Frank's cock into her pussy, she did the same to Jamie's cock.

She tore her mouth off of Jamie's. She was on the brink of an orgasm. She whipped her head around as Frank took hold of her tousled hair and pulled at it as if it was a ponytail, "Come on Frank, I'm going to cum. Cum in me. I need to feel your cum fill my fucking cunt!" She turned her head back to Jamie and she felt Frank release her hair. She smiled up at Jamie, "He's going to make me cum. I need you to cum too. I wanna feel you splash all of that nasty sperm you have stored up in these balls of yours all over my face." She threw her head back as she lost it and her entire body began to tremble. She smiled at Jamie, her mouth was gaping open as her orgasm overtook her lush body. She let out a squeal when she saw Jamie stoking his cock and two seconds later, he burst free. He sent jet after jet of his hot, salty cum all over her gorgeous face

Frank tightened his grip on her hips as he felt her cunt tighten and suddenly bathe his cock in her cunt juices. He was dripping sweat all over her back. He let out a growl, "Oh fuck, Baker, I'm cumming!" He felt her buck hard against his cock as she felt him sending stream after stream of his potent cum deep into her cunt.

Frank didn't let up until she lost the strength in her legs and she fell spent against Jamie's belly and thighs.

Jamie cradled her head in his hands as he gently swept her cum filled hair away from her cheeks. His load was so much, it dripped down her forehead and cheeks. It hung off her chin and landed on his legs as he continued to quake and shake from the aftershocks of her incredible orgasm.

Abby was amazed that Jamie's cock was still as stiff as a pipe. She slowly rose up from his cum and sweat covered body. He swiped his cum from her forehead and cleared it from her eyes. He let out a gasp when she grabbed his wrist and guided his cum coated fingers to her lips. Her tongue flicked out and licked his fingers clean, "That was one hell of a load Jamie."

He leaned in and even though her face still was covered with his cum, he kissed her, fisting her unruly hair, "Just wait Abigail, now it's my turn to fuck you. You didn't think you'd get off that easy did you?"

She giggled, "I was hoping for some of this younger Reagan in my pussy., I guess I'm going to get my wish, huh?"

Before she could react, Frank grabbed hold of her and drew her up onto the sofa. She hovered over his shrinking cock and giggled, "Oh no you don't Frank. You're not getting off that easy." She grabbed his semi-stiff cock and took the entire length into her mouth. She popped it out, "Mmm, I just love the taste of our two orgasms mixed together, so fucking tasty." She sucked him back in. Her tongue lashed out, licking and drawing every drop pf their climax fluids into her mouth.

Jamie was behind her and he began by lightly caressing her slick thighs and tight ass. He fisted his cock and slid into her over filled cunt with ease. He could feel his father's cum, mixed with her cunt juices as he pushed forward. he sank deeper and deeper into her well-fucked pussy. He gripped her hips and wiggled about, making sure his stiff shaft grazed every inch of her womb.

Abigail was groaning loudly as she felt Jamie scraping her G-spot over and over again. She knew at this rate, she'd be cumming again very, very soon.

Before long, both Jamie and Frank were at full power. They fucked the lovely blonde from both ends.

Jamie was amazed how much staying power she had. He fucked her and she pushed and pulled at the two cocks fucking her pussy and mouth.

Frank grabbed hold of her by her messy hair and growled out, "So you like getting fucked at both ends by the Reagan men, huh? Maybe next time, I'll invite Danny and we can take all three of your holes at the same time."

She squealed at the thought of being air tight, "Bring it on Frank. Maybe I'll really give you hell tomorrow to prepare you for your interview with Potter."

She lost her train of thought as Jamie picked up the pace and slammed harder in and out of her cunt. The sounds her pussy were making filled the office and the stench of sex hung heavy in the room too."

This went on for another ten minutes and Abby came again and as she sucked hard on Frank's cock. She paused when she felt Jamie draw out of her pussy and she held her breath. Frank teased her earlier. She just hoped Jamie wasn't going to do the same. She bowed her head nad pushed back as she felt Jamie's cock enter her tight ass.

She bucked wildly against his cock and she screamed, "Oh fuck yeah Jamie, fuck my ass. Fill my shit filled ass with your cum." She whipped her head around as Jamie wrapped his arms around her and mauled her tits.

Frank fisted her hair and brought her face to his and as they kissed, he stroked his cock. He was about to lose it. He tore his mouth from hers and with one hand in her hair and one on his cock, he guided her face to his cock. Just as she saw what was happening, he let loose his hot load. He drenched her face with his load.

She went crazy sucking at it as she caught the last of his load in her mouth. She was dripping cum from her forehead, cheeks and chin. Her eyes were shut because it stung her eyes. She felt Jamie pick up the pace. One of his hands were still twisting and pulling at her aching nipples as the other was buried in her cunt. She felt his thumb grinding on her clit. She arched her back and screamed out, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING! CUM, CUM, OH PLEASE CUM IB MY ASS JAMIE!"

He picked up the pace, driving in and out of her ass as hard and as fast as he could. He released her cunt and tits and tightened his hold on her ample hips. He slammed into her one more time and grinding against her tight ass, he unleashed a volley of blasts that filled her bowels to overflowing. He couldn't stop cumming. He thought he was going to black out, he came so hard.

He slumped against her and she fell against Frank.

The three of them clung to one another for well over five minutes before they uncoupled and Frank guided her to his personal bathroom to shower and clean up

Jamie realized he was allowed to join his father in the office with Abigail as a peace offering, seeing he couldn't intervene in his behalf for his suspension.

The next day was the arraignment of Delgado and Jack Boyle, Erin's ex-husband was his lawyer. He fought for him but the judge agreed with Erin. He was held over for trial, without bail.

Delgado went crazy, "I have protection from the FBI!" But he wasn't given bail. He was taken out of the courtroom and on the way out, he grabbed the cop's gun nad held them all hostage for a car to take him to the airport and out of the country.

During the stand-off, Jack tried to talk him out of it. He wasn't hearing it and during a scuffle, he went to shoot Jack, but ended up hitting Erin in the shoulder. She went down and Jack went to her aid.

Danny was the cop who took the car in the back of the courthouse to take Delgado to the airport. He got out if the car, but Delgado had a gun trained on Erin's head.

Danny dropped to his knees, beside the front wheel of the car. He begged to Delgado, "Please don't hurt me family."

The Reagan's had a line where if they were in a situation like this, and heard that statement, they were to drop to the ground. Erin did just that and Danny reached under the wheel well and pulled a gun nad shot Delgado dead.

Erin was taken to the hospital where they removed the bullet and put her arm in a sling.

The following night he went to a bar later to drown his sorrows. Low and behold sitting at a table was Eddie. She was dressed to the nines. Her makeup and hair were done to perfection. Jame saw her and once again, thought about his third idea, seeing how she looked naked beneath him. He played it cool, which was perfect. He called to the bartender, "Glass of stout, please."

Eddie heard him and turned towards him, "Do you want to know how you know your second date's not a date?"

He took a seat across from her, "How's that?"

"When after your first date, which was a date, he texts you and says he's not gonna be able to lake it, but you could stop by his place, after midnight."

Jamie sat back, "A booty call?"

She closed her eyes and nodded, "Exactly! You can feel free to move on. I'm not really in much of a mood."

He glanced down at her tiny black vest, with a hint of a lacy black bra there too, "If it's any consolation, I think you look nice."

She pouted, "In comparison? I should hope so."

He looked confused, so she added, "There isn't a woman alive whose ass looks good in that uniform."

"Well, I owe you an apology. I left you holding the bag."

She smiled back at him, "I handled it."

"I made sure the lieutenant knew that you didn't have any part in me disobeying orders."

"Why did you disobey orders?"

"Because the Patrol Guide is called a guide for a reason. I made the decision that, that kid's welfare, and how he views cops for the rest of his life, was more important than protocol." He shrugged, "Besides, there was a dozen other uniforms that could've make the report, including you."

"You don't think your last name had anything to do with that?"

"Sometimes it helps, sometimes it puts a target on your back."

"I can't believe you're suspended."

He nodded, "Seven days."

She chuckled, "Why don't you just ask your dad to help you out?"

"Because he's not that guy"

"You don't think he'd support you?"

"Support me, yes. Get me out of trouble I got myself into? Not in this lifetime."

The barmaid brought him his drink, :Here you go."

He took it, "Thanks, Once more for my partner?' She nodded to him, "Sure thing." Jamie was just priming the pump. He was taking it slow with Eddie. He could see she really admired him for what he did. That was one more good mark for him. Soon he would have enough of those good marks to cash in for what he really wanted from her.

At Sunday dinner, Erin had a tough time cutting her meat with only one hand available. Frank finally took her plate and cut her meat for her. Erin wanted to be alone and wasn't having Nicky fawning over her all night. She persuaded her to stay the night at her grandfather's house. Erin took an Uber home and as she walked towards her apartment, Jack came out of the darkness. He was still distraught about defending the guy who nearly killed the love of his life. He was sitting outside her apartment, waiting for her. When he saw her turn the corner he got up.

Erin saw him and she had a smile on her face, "Hey, what are you doing here?",

He had a dozen roses in his hand, "Well, I was gonna come see you at the hospital, but I knew you had your family there, and that always carry loaded weapons, So here I am"

Erin took the flowers, "Well., I do love roses, thank you."

"Yeah, I remembered they were your favorite. How's the shoulder?"

"Oh, I guess I was lucky. It's just a little muscle damage. How's your head?" She remembered Delgado hit him with the butt of the gun before shooting her.

He chuckled,. "Thick as ever. Anyways, I just wanted to make sure that you were all right."

He turned to leave, but Erin added, "I am. I'm all right."

He turned back, "Okay, I, um.... I could've... I could've lost you, but you know what it made me think? That...there is nothing I regret more than letting you go. And I have never told you that, but there it is. And I was really happy that you were there with me."

She closed her eyes and opened them. She licked her lips and nodded, "Thank you."

He nodded, "Yeah." He leaned in and lightly kissed her on the neck. With her hair up in a messy bun, it was exposed and he remembered how she loved having her neck kissed.

He pulled back and she looked at him, "What are we doing?"

He stared into her eyes, "That I don't know." He cupped her face and kissed her and before they knew it, they were kissing the way they used to when they were married. She pulled back, "You know, I have Nicky staying at my dad's. I didn't want her fawning over me, but I forgot to think about how I'm getting out of these clothes with my arm in a sling."

She pulled away from him and he waited to see what she did. She gave him a sly smile and took him by the hand and led him up the stairs to her apartment building door. Once in the apartment, she put her flowers in a vase and returned to see him standing in the doorway, not wanting to make the wrong move.

Erin took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She closed the door and when she turned back to him, she found him upon her.

Jack caressed her cheek and began on her neck once again. He felt her shiver and knew he wasn't about to stop there. He slowly took her arm out of the sling. He guided her arm to her other hand. He grabbed hold of her soft, pullover sweater and drew it upward. He gently slipped it from the arm where her injury was. Once it was clear, he replaced the sling and slipped her arm back in it. He drew the sweater off her other arm and carefully pulled it up and over her head. He had navigated the hardest part. He stared into her dark eyes and leaned forward and began peppering her forehead, her eyes, her nose and cheeks with soft kisses. He reached her lips and they were already parted. As he kissed her., her tongue darted out and she was the aggressor. She found his tongue and sucked on it.

Erin pulled back and smiled, "I remembered how much you liked my sucking in your tongue." He groaned and kissed her again and he moved to her exposed neck again and before long, Erin was shaking and trembling. Her entire upper body was covered in goose bumps. She worked on his shirt and once off, she tugged at his t-shirt. She began licking at his stiff nipples and running her tongue through the soft hair on his chest..

Jack left a trail of wet kisses along her clavicle and he lightly kisses the bandage on her shoulder. He looked longing into her eyes, "I would never have forgiven myself it something serious happened to you."

She chuckled, "Something serious did happen to me Jack, I was shot."

He nodded and closed his eyes and let out a deep breath, "I mean really bad, like losing you."

She caressed his chest, "Well I'll live, but I will still need to be helped. I might have a difficult time removing the remainder of my clothes."

He gently turned her around and leaning down, he left another trail of wet kisses from her shoulder to the nape of her neck. He turned his head and after removing her ear ring, he nipped, tugged and sucked on her ear. He knew it drove her wild and it did.

Erin shook and groaned, "Oh Jack, you know my body so well, don't stop."

He had no intention on stopping now. He moved to the other ear and did the same. He moved down to her neck again and at the same time, he managed to unclip her bra. He slowly removed it from her damaged shoulder, working it around her sling. He got it free and pulled it from her other shoulder. He tossed it aside and his hands ran up her sides from her waist. He slowly cupped her ample breasts and he felt her dark, nipples turned darker and stiffen as he tweaked and tugged at them.

Erin was shaking like a leaf. She rolled her head around as she slowly turned in his grasp. She cupped his head and guided it to her firm tits. Her eyes closed and her lips parted as she felt his lips close around one of her stiff tips.

Over the next five minutes, he feasted relentlessly on her tits and neck., moving back and forth again and again. Erin was groaning uncontrollable and she let out a gasp when he released her tits and sank to his knees.

He looked up at her and she licked her lips and nodded. He opened her slacks and drawing the zipper down, he took a deep breath. He got a whiff of her excited pussy. It was a scent he would never, ever forget. He had her place her hand on his shoulder and he removed first one shoe and them the other. He drew the slacks down and she repeated lifting one foot and then the other. She stood before him shaking in just her thin, lacy panties. She let out a gasp when Jack reached around and grabbed hold of her tight ass cheeks. He pulled her towards him and he buried his face in the gusset of her panties.

Erin growled out and clutched at his head with her one good hand. She wiggled her hips as she felt him use his lips on her pussy, through her panties.

He pulled back and stared up at her, "I will never, ever forget the scent you give off. I could never, ever get enough of it." He reached up and slowly drew the moist panties from her slender body. He tossed them aside and just stared at the glistening lips before him. He planted a soft kiss on her cuntlips and he heard her moan and push against his lips.

Erin sank her fingers of her one hand in his hair as she guided him forward. She was swaying and she was afraid she would fall and re-injure herself.

Jack noticed her swaying and wiggling. He got up off his knees and guided her back onto her bed. He made sure she was comfortable and didn't hurt her shoulder. He stepped back and slowly removed the rest of his clothes. He saw her focus on his straining cock and he winked, "You can play with it later, first, i need to get reacquainted with what you have between your legs, my dear."

She rolled onto one elbow and looked down at him, "So tell me Jack,. Do you like what you see? It it what you remembered it to be?

He chuckled, "This is something I could never forget. It was and will always be burned into my memory. The way it looks, the way it gets so nice and wet and the intoxicating scent, mmm, I can and never will be able to get enough."

She fell back onto the bed and covered her eyes with her good hard. She let out a gasp when she felt his lips and tongue begin their trek over her juicy cunt. He licked at the swollen lips. He sucked first one fleshly lip into his mouth and them the other. His tongue swept up and down, from asshole to clit and back again. He did this over and over again and he had her squirming about on the bed. He slowly inserted first one and then a second finger into her tight hole. He attacked her clit, drawing it out from behind the hooded flesh and sucked at it lightly. He applied more pressure and drew it between his lips. His tongue flicked out and worried the stiff button. Dancing over it from side to side, up and down.

Erin was about to burst and she clawed at his head and her ass came off the bed as she wrapped her long, shapely legs about his head. She groaned out and let out a high pitched squeal. She came and came hard, bathing his fingers, tongue and lips with her creamy juices. She was glad when he slowed his movements. She knew he knew how sensitive she was after a climax of that magnitude.

Jack slowly worked his way back up her quivering body. He kissed her and she licked at his lips, tasting and savoring her own juices from his mouth.

Jack was hovering over her and she used every ounce of strength she had to push him off of her, "Oh no you don't Jack. You're not the only one who likes to perform oral sex."