Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled and he felt his cock stiffen, just thinking about what great blow jobs she gave. He rolled over onto his back and waited.

Erin struggled to a sitting position. She found it hard to move about using only one arm. She managed to settle between his outstretched legs. She grabbed hold of his sizable cock and stroked it slowly. She winked at him, "I can see, just as impatient as always, right Jack?"

He chuckled, "When I know what is coming, how can I not be?"

She giggled and leaned forward. Her lips parted and she slowly licked at the crown that was already leaking drop of pre-cum from the tip. She drew it into her mouth and returned for more. She ran her tongue along the underside from the tip to the root. Her hand followed, stroking him as she went along. She drew first one swollen nut into her mouth. Her tongue danced over the entire swollen ball. She popped it from her mouth and gave its twin the same treatment. All along, she was still stroking his cock. It was swollen and stiff. She ran her tongue up and down the length of it again and again. She had it coated in her saliva and she was poised over the tip. She drew it into her mouth. Inch by inch, she gobbled up his entire shaft. She took half of it out of her mouth and began to bob up and down at a furious pace. She heard his groaning as he fisted her head, her tight bun was slowly coming undone. She popped her mouth from his cock and she rolled over onto her back. She stared up at him, "Straddle my body Jack. I want to suck on your cock. I want you to unload your hot cum all over my face. I need it. I have to have it. Don't you worry. We have a long way to go and we can take a break, you can even eat me again, but I have to have your cum all over my face. I can't explain it, I just...."

She giggled as he was already up and straddling her body. He made sure to keep her wounded shoulder out of the way. He was already on the verge of cumming. The way she sucked him and stroked him, he was about to burst. He planted his cock between her ample tits, and he used both of his hands to close them about his cock. He drove his hips back and forth and even though her breasts were not the largest, they were large enough to cover his shaft.

Erin lowered her head and with each pump of his hips upward, she managed to lick at his cock and suck at the swollen, red head. Her eyes were ablaze with lust as she watched his heavy breathing. She knew he was about to cum. She called out, "Come on Jack, give it to me,. Cum for me, shoot your hot, slimy semen all over my face and neck. I wanna taste it."

Just hearing her nasty talk sent him over the edge. He threw his head back and gripping his cock, he stroked it and it began to shoot. He was over the top. He sent blast after blast of his hot, creamy cum all over her face. It covered her cheeks, she closed her eyes as it hit her there and shot onto her forehead and into the dark tresses. It was still somewhat secure. She squealed as her lips parted and she tasted it. It coated her cheeks and ran down her chin into the hallow of her neck. She reached over and as he finished, she grabbed hold of her phone, "Take some pictures Jack. I have to have it to savor later. Take a video too." She handed him her phone and as he did so, she licked at the cum dripping off her cheeks. She scooped it up with her fingers and licked her fingers clean. She did this again and again until it was all nearly gone.

Jack closed the phone and stared down at her, "That has to be the hottest thing I've ever seen you or any one else ever do. You are such a fucking nasty vixen. I can't believe I ever left you. I'm such a fucking fool!" He leaned forward and kissed her, not caring he was tasting his own seed on her lips. He pulled back and chuckled, "Who need a break! You got me so fucking turned on right now, I'm ready to fuck now!"

She giggled, "Slow down Jack, we have all night. I need to tidy up."

He hopped off the bed, "You just relax, I'll take care of it." He hurried to he bathroom and returned a few minutes later with a steaming washcloth and another towel. He lovingly wiped her face and neck clean, He dried her off and tossing them aside, he returned to kissing her.

Over the next ten minutes, the two of them kissed, caressed and played with one another and before long, Jack was once again between her legs, but Erin wanted to play too. She managed to get on top and she straddled his face and her head was between is thighs. She couldn't get enough traction with her bum shoulder and ended on on her back with his cock hovering over her face and his head nestled between her legs.

For the next ten minutes, he sucked, licked and fingered her pussy to another orgasm. At the same time, she loved how he fucked her mouth with his cock. She felt him swelling up several times, but she knew better and let him ease off. She wanted to be fucked and knew he wouldn't be able to give it to her three times, no matter how turned on he was.

Her hair was now completely out of its holder and it floated about her head and created a dark halo about her face. She tapped him on the ass and she managed to turn her head and call out to him. "Enough Jack, I need you to fuck me. I need to feel your cock in me and make me scream for it. I have to cum and cum from your cock fucking me."

He needed no more encouragement and he gingerly swung about, making sure to stay clear of her injured shoulder. He hovered over her and slowly inserted his cock into her well prepared pussy.

Erin arched her ass off the bed, wanting and needing greater contact. She got what she wanted as she felt Jack sink balls deep into her tight pussy.

Jack leaned forward and kissed her hard. He pulled back and whispered to her, "My God, Erin, I nearly forgot how tight and hot your pussy was. I can't get over it. I don't ever want to leave it."

She giggled and wrapped her one around around his neck. Her legs came up too and wrapped around his waist, "You're not going anywhere, any time soon. Now fuck me, fuck me like you used to when we were just starting out. Remember how hard you fucked me when we made Nicky. I want it just like that. Don't let up, I'm not going to break and my arm has enough pain killers in me and you don't have to be gentle." Her heels kicked at his ass as she thrust upward.

Jack reared back and gave her what she wanted. He plunged in and out of her at a frightening pace. He heard her breath leave her lungs with each and every thrust he inflicted on her.

She pulled him down to her. She screamed out as he began feasting on her neck and drawing back, he captured first one and then her other nipple between his lips, He sucked and nipped at it. She rolled her head around as she called out, "Oh fuck yeah, just like that Jack, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me hard, don't let up. I'm cummingggggggggg!" She continued to arch her ass off the bed throughout her orgasm and she clawed at his back as she felt yet another orgasm growing in her. She pushed at him, "Please, please let me get on top. I want to ride you and make you shoot your hot cum deep in my fucking cunt."

He was lost in her words. He never ever heard her this vocal and it turned him on. He rolled off off her, away from her injured shoulder. He took hold of her good arm and guided her up and over him.

Erin swept her hair away from her face. It was messed up and covered in sweat. She climbed over him and she was about to reach back and slide him into her pussy, but he beat her to the punch,. He fisted his cock and guided it into her weeping hole. She straighten up, even with one arm in a sling, she managed to ride him. She slammed down hard and just like he did to her, she felt the air leave his body with each downward thrust of her sleek body, She whipped her head abound and her mouth was gaping open as another orgasm quickly overtook her body.

Jack was just there for the ride. He reached up and began to play with her tits. He knew she loved that and it turned her on as he tweaked and twisted her stiff tips. She slammed into him and with her cunt pressed against the root of his cock, she rotated her hips, grinding her clit against him. "OH FUICK JACK, I'M CUMMING! Please, please cum with me!" She looked around and grabbed her phone, "I need you to capture this. I want to have it to watch as you cum in me. I want to see it seeping out of my filthy cunt as you fill me to the brim."

Jack was shaking, but did his best to focus on where their bodies were joined. He felt her cunt tighten around him and he knew he was going to give her exactly what she wanted.

Erin bounced up and down and she arched her back as she felt him unleash his hot cum. She felt rope after rope of his hot, creamy cum filling her. She exploded and her entire body went stiff. She rotated her hips and saw his cum seeping out. She drew back just enough for the head to be visible. She felt the last tiny blast shoot out and cover her cuntlips. She slipped back a little more and she watched as his huge load of cum seeping out of her. She saw his hands shaking as he caught the erotic shot in her phone camera. She grabbed it and tossed it to the night stand. She leaned over and kissed him hard and she groaned when she felt his hands grasping her ass and she shivered when he shoved a finger up her ass. It triggered another tiny orgasm and she crushed her sweaty tits to his chest and she kissed him hard.

Jack pulled back and attacked her neck and shoulder. He felt her quivering as she went into an even stronger orgasm. He felt his cum flowing out of her and onto his throbbing cock. It coated his belly and thighs but he was too tired and too turned on to even care. He wrapped his arms around her and thought about he fucked up and let her go. He knew somehow, he'd have to get her back. He knew it would be long and hard, but knew in the end, it would be worth it.

Erin rolled off of him nad crawled up alongside him and curled up and rested her sweat covered head on his chest. She felt him wrap his arms around her and she finally felt safe. Before long, she drifted off to sleep.

She woke in the morning to the smell of bacon. She moved gingerly into the bathroom and she let out a gasp when she found a steamy bubble bath waiting for her. He came in behind her with a plate of bacon and freshly made eggs. He helped her into the tub and as she settled in, keeping her sling from getting wet, she let Jack feed her and she leaned back and savored the feeling and she too wanted it to work, but she also knew Jack and was worried how things would end up.

After her long bath and breakfast. Jack helped her dry off and let her do her thing in the bathroom. He assisted her in dressing and he even called for a car to drive her to work. He tried to get her to take the day off, but didn't press her when she refused. He left her at the entrance to her offices and she hugged and kissed him lightly.

After her morning coffee and having to explain her shooting to her superiors, she was left to think about things. she picked up her phone and found the one of her face covered in Jack's cum. she attached it to a text and sent it to Russell, "I saw you doing this to Linda and I thought you might like to see how it looked on me!

She got a sexy reply a few hours later, seeing California was three hours behind her, "I love what you sent, just wished I was there to be the one painting you. Should have been your tight pussy, though."

She giggled and waited an hour and sent him the one of her cunt covered in cum, "You asked for it, now what?"

He replied almost immediately, "I'm planning a trip to New York within the next month, please say we can meet and try and improve on those pictures."

She giggled and replied back, "Just say when and where, remember, you owe Danny that local anchor."

He replied again immediately, "On it, you can count on it. Have to go, I'm due on the set. I'm gonna have a tough time hiding the hard-on you caused."

More to come soon.