Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 13

Story Info
Nicky and Erin, Jamie & Eddie finally do it.
15.6k words
4.69
1.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Best of Blue Bloods Part 13

SEASON 4 EPISODE 17

While Nicky was at Danny and Linda's house for a sleepover, per SE, Erin invited Jack over and one thing led to another and he spent the night. They fucked till they were sore and passed out from exhaustion.

In the morning Erin was in her robe as she tried opening the drapes. She was on the phone, "Fine, but I'm running a little late. So can you call counsel for Richard Jennings and push the meeting a half an hour? I will need my notes for that meeting so if you could email them to me...Oh" She made a mad dash to the kitchen as the toaster was going off. The toast was burn and she pulled it from the toaster and burned herself, "Oh fuck, okay, I'll just look at those on my way in. Could you just hold on for a second." She rushed out of the room and called to Jack in the shower, after putting the phone to her chest to block her yelling to him, "It's 8:30 and we're running late." She returned to the kitchen, and spoke into the phone, "I'm back, um..you might want to cancel my lunch. I think that's it, I'll see you when I get in." She hung up her cell. She walked to the bathroom door and yelled over the loud music Jack had on, "Are you done yet?" She didn't get an answer and she walked in and closed off his cell phone music and called out again, "Hello!"

He pulled back the shower curtain and he was naked and wet. She looked at him and chuckled, "Jack?"

"Hey, what's going on?"

"You said you'd be out of here by 8:30."

"Yeah, I'm almost done." He turned back into the shower spray.

She came over to the edge of the tub, "What happens if Nicky comes home?"

"You said she was occupied and staying the night as Danny's."

She stepped even closer to the tub and stared at his naked body. "What happens if she forgot something? What happens if she steps in for a moment? What if she...?"

He stared at her, "What if, what if, what if? What if you stepped in here with me?"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not kidding Jack." She couldn't stop staring at his stiffening cock.

He licked his lips, "Yeah, neither am I. Come here." He reached out and dragged her into the shower with her robe on."

"I still have my robe on."

He drew the shower curtain closed behind her and he pulled her to his wet, naked body, "Come here."

"Jack!"

"Here, let me fix that!"

"Jack!"

"See, just like that!"

"Oh my Good!, Oh yes, Mmm, Jack, you're going to hell!"

"See Erin, it comes undone."

She giggled, "Oh fuck, you know I can't fight you any longer.'" She struggled out of her drenched thin robe. She looked at him and winked, "Okay buster, you asked for it." She reached up and pulled her hair out of the ponytail holder. She sank to her knees and reached out and grabbed hold of Jack's firm ass cheeks. She tugged him forward. Her mouth opened and she closed her slick lips around his stiffening cock.

Jack through his head back, "Oh fuck, I'll never, ever get enough of that gorgeous mouth of yours." He fisted her now wet hair and guided her mouth.

She didn't need any help, she knew exactly how to suck his cock. She loved the countless times she's done it and she wasn't about to stop anytime soon. She felt him enter her throat and she used her throat muscles to milk his cock.

He combed her wet locks from her face and letting out a low grunt, he called out, "Oh you gorgeous cock sucker, I'm not going to be able to hold off. Fuck, Erin, I'm cumming!" He pulled his cock from her mouth and began painting her face with his hot, creamy load.

Erin let out a shriek, but welcomed his load. She always loved having her pretty face drenched with cum. This was even better, because almost as soon as it hit her flesh, the water rinsed it away. She caught a blast on her tongue and swallowed it, "Mmm, I was needing cream with my coffee." She giggled, "But I still need the coffee."

Jack drew her up to her feet. He spun her around and planted her tight ass on the edge of the shower tub. He dropped to his knees and he heard her cry out as he buried his wet head between her slender thighs.

Erin crushed his head while he lapped at her pussy and aching clit. She arched her ass off the tub's edge, "Oh Jack, don't you fucking stop. After all of the grief you've given me this morning, I need a release. Yes, oh yes Jack, right there. You know my pussy so well."

He slowed and stared up at her with wet lashes, "Nothing makes me fell more like a man that seeing the woman I'm with cumming over my slippery tongue."

She fisted his hair and threw back her head, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, yes, oh fuck yes Jack. I'm there!" She painted his lips and tongue with her juicy cunt juices.

Jack lapped up every ounce and smacked his lips as he rose to his feet. He drew her up off the edge of the tub.

They clung to each other as they slowly regained their strength. After a few minutes, Erin broke free. "You're going to pay for this Jack. I'm already late and now with my hair a total fucking mess, I'm going to be even later." He chuckled, "I'll pay whatever you want, but you have to agree, it's a great way to start the day."

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, you're right. I will be a little bit calmer this morning at work but if Nicky came in, you're be the one to explain to her what's going on."

He groaned, "What if? We can't live our lives with that attitude." He slapped her on her tight, naked ass and watched as she scampered away and hurried to get ready for work.

The next day, Jack came to Erin's office with a bouquet of flowers. She was in a meeting and excused herself to speak with him.

"I told you not to come to my office. We are not together again, Jack."

"Why not, come on we are great together, have dinner with me and we can discuss it."

She took the flowers and smiled back at him, "Okay, dinner tomorrow evening. I'll see you there."

At the dinner the next night, she knew him better than he knew himself, "Okay Jack, so how do we do this."

We can start off slowly dinner, dating and you know."

She shook her head, "Dating is for couples who are getting to know one another. We already know one another. We can go home and tell Nicky we are back together again. You can move back in this weekend."

"Aw, well..."

She chuckled, "I knew it. I know you so well Jack. You want the fun stuff of being a couple, not the adult stuff. Sorry, not for me." She got up and stood over him.

He stared up at her, "Are you breaking up with me, Erin?"

"Yes Jack, again and don't breath a word of this to Nicky." She turned and left the restaurant, leaving him there alone again.

She returned to her apartment and she was upset, but also very horny. She was expecting to get fucked all night by Jack and that fell through. She found Nicky there and she wasn't ready to discuss what happened, but Nicky drew it out of her, "Come on Mom, tell me. I haven't seen you this upset since you broke up with dad."

Erin scoffed, "Well looks like history is repeating itself."

Nicky was confused, "What are you talking about, Mom?"

"You may not have known, but I have been seeing your father for a while now. It was getting a little serious and at dinner tonight, he wanted to go further. I agreed and told him we'd come back here and break the news to you."

Nicky had a huge smile on her face, "That's great Mom, we can be a family again."

She put her hand up "See, that is why I didn't want to tell you. He wanted to take is slow and date a while. I told him, dating was for people who were getting to know one another. We already know everything about one another and we were past dating. He didn't want to do this. I knew what he was doing. I told him, he had to grow up. Although I was enjoying the sex and so did he. We were past that, but all he wanted was the fun parts of being an adult and not the serious things. I stood up and left him there. Hr wasn't ready to be a family again, sorry Nicky."

Nicky was furious, but held it in. She saw how sad and upset her mother was. She thought back to her time with Danny and Linda and the fantastic time she had with Aunt Linda. She came over to her mother and hugged her. She lightly caressed her back, "You know Mom, Aunt Linda told me about how you and her have been together on several occasions.."

Erin pulled back and stared at her lovely daughter, "Yeah, so what does that have to do with anything we're talking about?"

"I could see how upset you were. I just want you to know, I'm here for you emotionally and um, you know?"

Erin put her hand up, "Uh huh, I know what you're saying, but you know, if we did, once you go there, there is no going back."

Nicky nodded and quickly closed the distance between her and her mother's lips She planted her full, bee-stung lips to her mother's and she felt her melt against her. Nicky placed her hands on her mother's hips bringing their lips together for another kiss, this one warm and urgent.

Erin slid up against her daughter's body, she felt Nicky rise up on her tiptoes to reach her lips better. Erin released a gasp when she felt Nicky's hands cup her ass. She wiggled her hips as Nicky squeezed her cheeks through the thick material of her pencil skirt. She shivered as Nicky slowly lowered the zipper on her skirt. She tugged it off and her moist panties quickly followed.

Nicky felt the warm skin of her mother's back as she slipped the thin sparkling top she was wearing off her shoulders. Her hands drifted along her back and quickly finding the clip holding her bra together, she unclipped it and drew it off her arms, leaving her mother naked from the waist up.

Erin took over as she cupped her daughter's face and kissed her with the same urgency. Her tongue entered her daughter;s mouth and she sucked on Nicky's tongue. She nipped at it and she chuckled when she heard her moan in response to the move. She drew away and stared down at her not so innocent daughter, "You taste so sweet."

Nicky giggled nervously, "So do you Mom." She raised her arms and Erin took the hint and grabbed hold of Nicky's tight, clinging t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head. She grabbed hold of her sweat pants and yanked then down and she watched as Nicky kicked them aside. She stared at her naked daughter, "What, no underwear?"

Nicky chuckled, "Not when I'm at home and not expecting anyone to see what I'm wearing. Either way, it makes it easier for you to get to me." She stepped closer to her mother and kissed her lightly on the lips. She drew back and took hold of her hand, "Why are we standing here in the living room? Let's take this to the bedroom where we can both have a little fun."

Erin wondered if she unleashed a sexual monster having her get her lessons from her bothers and Linda. She wasn't going to worry about it just yet. After her disastrous date with Jack, she was ripe for a nice orgasm. She just didn't expect to experience it with her eighteen year old daughter.

Once in the master bedroom, Erin took the lead. She was going to show the upstart, just how good she was at sex, being a man or a woman. She guided the naked teenager to the bed and pushing her onto her back, she urged her legs apart. She saw her bodily features, especially about the genitals sort of looked just like her own. She lowered her head and inhaled Nicky's intoxicating scent. See noticed her swollen lips had already turned moist and blood filled them, causing them to part slightly. She wasn't going to be gentle with her, she just began eating her pussy, like a starved animal.

Nicky let out a squeal and her ass came off the bed and her hands clutched at Erin's dark, wavy hair. She realized what Linda had told her was true. Her mother knew her way around a pussy just as good, if not better than Linda. Her lips and tongue were like magic on her cunt, every sensation sending powerful waves of desire up and down her spine. The butterflies she had in the living room were no longer there. She felt Erin's warm, wet, hungry tongue stroking her like a experienced lesbian. She dipped her tongue deeper into her hole and her fingers spread her wider apart and slipped upward to capture her hidden clit.

Erin's other hand drifted up her heaving body and she found Nicky's rock-hard nipple. She tweaked it, sending even more erotic sensations coursing through her young body.

Nicky looked down at her mother and for the first time actually looked at her. She genuinely saw a very, very beautiful woman. She never looked at her that way before and she was happy she was her mother. She was even happier that she agreed to have sexual relations with her. She combed her fingers through her mother's tousled hair. She moaned as she watched her tongue dancing all about and now she groaned when she saw her mother slowly slip two fingers into her tight, juicy hole. She couldn't believe how amazing her tongue felt. Just knowing she wanted her made her feel so much more for her mother than before.

All of a sudden, Erin began finger-fucking her harder and faster. She paused and twisted her fingers around. She located Nicky's sensitive flesh inside and as she lightly petted her G-spot, Nicky let out a blood curdling scream and came hard. She clutched at her mother's head as she was panting wildly., "Oh wow, Mom, that is so incredible. I never came so hard or so fast. You have to teach me how to do that! Not to say your tongue wasn't amazing too. Please, you have to let me catch my breath a moment."

Erin slowly escaped Nicky's vice-like grip with her strong thighs,and she scooted up her damp body. She hovered over Nicky and lightly swept her unruly hair from her face. She kissed those plush lips, allowing Nicky to get a taste of her own juices. She smiled down at her. That, my darling daughter was just the beginning. You are in for a long, long night, so you better get ready."

Nicky let out a deep breath and grinned up at her beautiful mother, "Oh wow, Mom, show me everything you know about pleasing a woman."

She chuckled, "That Nicky, would take a long time. Maybe in stages. That way you'll remember how to do it and how it's being done to you. You need to learn to walk before you can run." She again brushed a stray hair from Nicky's forehead. "How about showing me what you learned from Linda. I want to see if you have the skills to make me cum."

Nicky began by reaching out and ran her tongue over one of Erin's dark nipples, and she moaned. She was ready to explore her mother's sleek, willow body. Her gaze dropped to her pussy, it was lightly covered in pubic hair, just above her slit, similar to her own.

Nicky took her fingers, sliding them along her smooth tapered legs. She stared down at her, "Wow Mom, I have to say, seeing you naked and in all your glory, I never realized just how close to perfect your body is. You are gorgeous. I just hope to look half as good as you do when I reach your age."

She got down on her knees and leaned in to lick her pussy, but Erin stopped her, "That Nicky, is the main course. You have to try out the appetizer first." She motioned to her pert, but very firm tits, "Start by playing with my nipples." She leaned back on the bed and waited for Nicky to begin.

Nicky leaned over and just before she came in contact with her heaving breast, Erin rolled her over. As she hovered over her young daughter, she lowered her tit to her plush, moist lips.

Nicky opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She closed her plush lips around the already stiff nipple. She sucked at it, drawing it deeper into her mouth. She was turned on even more hearing the soft moans and sighs coming from her mother's lips. She tugged at he dark tip with her teeth. When Erin pressed down more firmly, Nicky went from tugging to biting. Erin let out a squeal of delight.

Erin shifted so her knee was rubbing against Nicky's slick pussy. Nicky never knew a knee could bring her such pleasure, but she ground her cunt against her mother's knee.

Nicky continued sinking her teeth into her nipple and Erin loved every second of it. She wondered if she could cum from having her nipples played with. She knew she had with Jamie and hoped her mother was the same.

Erin couldn't take much more and she slipped her nipple out of Nicky's mouth and planted her legs on either side of her grinning face. Her smooth, sleek thighs tickled her cheeks as she sank her pussy down to her eager lips.

She knew, after Erin sucked her to orgasm, she knew tasting her mother's pussy would be amazing. She began getting acquainted with Erin's pussy and found out it was out of this world. She was warm and wet as she ground her cunt against Nicky's active tongue. Nicky's hands came up and clutched a the firm cheeks of her ass. She swept her tongue up and down and stiffened her tongue to a point, she jabbed at her clit. As soon as she felt Erin shiver, she plunged her tongue as deep into the juicy hole as she could. She realized she was doing something right because Erin leaned forward, almost suffocating her as she rode her daughter's mouth to a climax. Her mouth was flooded with her slick, creamy juices. She lapped up every ounce Erin expelled.

Erin leaned back, "I'm going to have to call Linda and thank her for giving you such expert lessons on eating pussy. She rolled off of her daughter and saw the mess she made all over her face. She propped her head up on one elbow and shook her tousled hair. "You know, after I left the restaurant where I had met your father, I was so fucking horny. I was expecting to get fucked and fucked hard. I have to say, this was a very, very amazing alternative. I hope you know, we're not done. Unlike men who roll over and go to sleep after an orgasm, we just wanna keep going and going. Are you up for another round??"

Nicky giggled, "You bet your sweet ass I do Mom." She stared at her and knew she loved her mother more now than ever before. She stared at her and she wanted to touch her, kiss her all night and any night she would allow her to do so. She saw her in a new light and realized just how gorgeous she was. She saw the glow she had and she thought what as asshole her father was for leaving her.

While Nicky was just staring at her mother, Erin was getting ready to go again. She was so turned on by her pixie of a daughter. She rose up, "How would you like if I fucked you?"

Nicky let out a gasp, "Oh yes, this I have to see."

Erin bolted upright and she slipped her fingers between Nicky's damp thighs. She found her pussy and couldn't believe how very, very wet she was. Her long., slender fingers dove inside, three, all at once. Nicky was suddenly throbbing with lust for her mother. She fell back and was ready for her assault.

Erin stared down at the panting teenager, "Just let yourself go, Nicky. Don't think about what I'm doing, just feel the pleasure coursing throughout your body." Just like Linda did, Erin curled her fingers upward, stroking the upper wall of her cunt, and all of a sudden, she was extremely drenched. Her entire body was centered where Erin's fingers were stroking her. Erin began to press down on her lower belly with her other hand, and Nicky's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She was gasping for air and what she was doing was something she never, ever felt before. Nicky was moaning constantly now as she let loose. Listening to her mother's voice was so soothing and exciting at the same time.

Erin petted her inner wall, "That's it Nicky, cum for me. I want you to bathe my stroking fingers just the way you did Jamie and Danny's cock last week."

Nicky was pass the point of no return. Her ass came off the mattress and she began to squirt. She was so embarrassed, she thought she had peed all over her mother's fingers, she was so wrong.

Erin was in sensory overload. She couldn't believe the baby she nursed, taken care of all these years, was now beneath her, cumming from the expert fingering she was inflicting on her. She pulled her fingers out had dropped down and plunged her sweet, active tongue deep into Nicky's slimy cunt. She latched onto it and sucked hard and it only caused Nicky to cum even harder.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers