Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him dress and she put on a robe and led him to her door. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, "Till tomorrow, partner."

He kissed her again, "We'll talk tomorrow," and left.

The next morning they were at a food stand and both were trying to avoid the discussion about last night. They skipped around the kisses and the incredible sex in her apartment. He couldn't stop staring at her. He loved how her hair was up in a sexy bun and once again imagined plucking out those pins and running his fingers through her thick, blonde hair as he nibbled at her sexy neck. Finally Jamie broke down and brought it up, "So, about last night."

She broke in, "We shouldn't have done it. I'm always going after the wrong guys, or they are off limits, like you are."

He added, "We wouldn't get along. We'd end up hating each other."

She shrugged, "And make out on the sidewalk and drag you up to my apartment for some incredible sex." she shrugged again, "It was a crazy night."

He nodded, "It was going to happen sooner or later. I've thought about this for a long time. We got it out of our system."

She nodded, "Even though it was awesome, we have to stay partners, so no harm, no foul?"

He nodded, "It's in the past, but going forward...."

She giggled., "Who knows, on a cold and dreary night, we just may be comforting one another."

He nodded, "Surely maybe. Come on, our food is ready."

As he went to pick up their food, she stared at him. She knew she had him exactly where she wanted him. See knew he'd fuck her whenever she wanted. She had him hooked and she loved it too. She, just like him was biding her time before she reeled him him, hook, line and sinker. She would let him thing it was over, but she knew it was just the beginning.

More to come soon.