Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused to take another gulp of her wine and as she put the wine back, Nicky was on her. She kissed her and her hands were traveling all over her mother's trembling body.

Erin's fingers combed through Nicky's hair and she was gasping for air as she watched her lovely daughter slide down and began feasting on her sopping pussy. She groaned out, "Oh fuck yeah, Nicky lick me, suck my clit! I need to cum so fucking bad."

Nicky, never, ever heard her mother speak like that and it turned her on and urged her to give her just what she asked for. She shoved the dildo that was lying there deep into her pussy again and at the same time, she attacked her clit with her lips and tongue. It was just a few moments later when Erin thrashed about and closed her sweaty thighs around Nicky's head. She groaned out, "OH FUCK YEAH, I'M CUMMING NICKY!"

Nicky smiled as she gave her mother just what she wanted and after she calmed down, Nicky withdrew the cum coated dildo from her mother and watched as Erin licked it clean. She gathered her up in her arms and kissed the top of her head, "You know Nicky, it wasn't done yet. They took me into the bathroom and under the hot shower, they both fucked me and came all over my face. It is a night I will never forget."

Nicky kissed her mother on the cheek, "Sounds amazing Mom, I hope to experience something that hot one of these days."

Erin chuckled, "Well, with a family like we have, it's possible."

Nicky snuggled against her and before long, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

SEASON 4 EPISODE 18

The following week, Linda met Erin at the waterfront. They jogged along the river and they both couldn't stop talking about how great it was having sex with Nicky. The shorter Linda kept up with the long legged sister-in-law, "You know you should try speed dating."

"I will not try speed dating."

I'll race you to the end of the strip. If I win, you try speed dating."

"What if I win?"

"I'll do family dinners for a month." She took off and she surprised Erin and won.

Erin entered the speed dating cafe decked out. She wore a low cut blouse, showing off her ample breasts along with a pencil skirt. Her hair was done up in a mass of waves and she put on a little extra make-up, along with deep red lip gloss.

It was a total disaster, Her first several men were total losers and she was quickly losing interest. All she wanted to do is end this and get out of there. Finally a handsome guy came up to her and she was still leery of the whole situation. He took a seat, "Aw, you're Erin. First time speed dating?"

She nodded, "And last, it's, um..."

He added, "Weird?"

She nodded, "Yeah."

He did the same, "Yeah, I know."

All of a sudden her cell went off and she picked it up, "Sorry, um...Hello. Just prepare an order to produce and I'll sign it when I get back. Okay?" She hung up and looked to him, "Sorry." Just then her cell went off again and they both looked at it. He looked up, "You know, we only have five minutes."

She picked it up, "It's my office," She answered it.

He added, "Well, I'm sure they can live without you for five.."

"Hello, reschedule it. around the Saunder pro-offer. Okay." She hung up again and looked to him, "Sorry."

He stared at her, "No, you're not!"

She was pissed and stared back at him, "Excuse me?"

"If you were really sorry, you wouldn't be taking calls from work that can wait."

She was taken aback, "And how do you know they can wait?"

"When you have exactly five timed minutes to talk to someone--someone who, by the way, isn't enjoying this revolving door of "dates' any more than you seem to be..."

She cut him off, "For your information, I'm not your date."

He nodded, "Well, that's good. Because if you were and you were rude enough to take calls in the middle of a date, I'd have been gone before the appetizers."

She was really getting upset now, "Well, that would have been perfectly fine with me, because I certainly would not want to waste my time with a man who clearly has a problem sharing attention." She got up and left the cafe.

When she got back to the office, the D.A. handed her a case file. "This is now officially your case. People V. Serena Morales. I can't do it, I have a scheduling issue. Morales and her boyfriend, Robert Sandoval, robbed a bodega at gunpoint."

Erin took it, "Terrific."

The D.A. continued, "Morales' defense attorney is in your office waiting and he's won the last 10 out of 20 cases he's taken to trial." She walked away and Erin was stuck with it.

She entered her office, while staring down at the case file, "If you're here to discuss the Morales case, you're gonna have to come back. It was just handed to me, and I haven't had time to familiarize myself with it, so..." She looked up and she was shocked. The lawyer was the guy who ripped into her at the speed dating cafe.

He rose up out of the chair and reached out his hand to her, "Robert McCoy. (Holt McCallany), Pleased to meet you again, Ms. Reagan."

She shook his hand, "Hi." She stared at his suit coat and he looked down and tore off the name tag from the speed dating cafe. "I know your time is valuable."

She knew he was mocking her, "Oh, please."

"But if you just let me give you a rundown on the particulars."

She looked up, "As you see them? I'd rather make up my own mind, and I was just handed the case, so..."

"I'd like a bail reduction."

She looked at the file and back at him, "Your client, Ms. Morales, has a record."

He added, "She's not the one who had the gun."

She read from the file, "Not according to the eyewitness, who was in the store at the time, who gave a statement that is was your client with the gun."

"The witness was high on coke. I'll destroy her on cross."

Erin stared up at him and removed her reading glasses, "Okay, well, I guess I'll see you in court." She wanted to kick his ass after the altercation at the cafe.

He stared at her long and hard and turned and left her office.

A couple days later he returned to her office. He brought her coffee as a peace offering. "I'm busy, but I can give you a few."

He sat down and smirked at her, "As long as you give me five uninterrupted minutes."

She looked at her watch, "Start."

He told her what he thought and as he couldn't convince her he asked her to check out her boyfriend.

She did as he asked and she went over to his office to talk to him. His office was a disaster. Books and files everywhere.

He got up, "Please sit down." He scrambled to make a spot for her to sit.

She sat down and began, "I looked up the prosecutor on the Morales case. It was you."

He looked down, "I was a Brooklyn A.D.A. for 12 years. The Morales conviction was the case that made me become a defense attorney."

"You regretted convicting her?"

"I went for the highest charge. I refused to negotiate. Even when the legal aide lawyer told me she thought Morales was the victim of an abusive relationship, I wouldn't entertain a plea."

She looked at him in a different light suddenly, "There's no problem with sticking to the letter of the law."

Later her boyfriend recanted. And admitted that Morales really didn't know anything about the assault. She wasn't even there. But the judge on the case didn't believe him. And the conviction stayed."

She nodded, "And then she did her time."

He added, "She stayed clean."

She finished by telling him she found out she wasn't involved. If your client would agree to go to a residential drug treatment program. I'll have the charges dropped to criminal possession."

He nodded, "That would be great."

"You're welcome. You're good. You should double your fee." She stood up to leave.

"I'm doing this pro bono."

She turned, "Then you should triple your fee." She left his office with a new feeling about him.

The following day he returned to her office, "I just dropped Morales off at rehab. I think this time she's gonna stay straight."

"I hope you're right. I just wished they had a rehab program to get me off of loser boyfriends."

He chuckled, "Yeah, they don't. I checked. Can I buy you dinner?"

She looked up at him, "Oh, you don't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Buy me anything as a thank you. I made the plea based on the merits of the case, not on you."

"I wasn't asking you out to thank you. I was asking you out because I like you. Or think I might."

She came around her desk, "Oh, you think you might?"

"Well, given the chance."

She stared at him close up, "Uh-huh."

He cracked a smile, "You might like me too."

"Based on what evidence?"

He chuckled, "All right, you got me there. But I make my living pleading lost causes. So I'll ask one more time. May I buy you dinner?"

She nodded, "Yes." She walked out of her office and he followed.

More to come on their relationship.

SEASON 4 EPISODE 19

Jamie and Eddie were taking a woman in for processing. After across the street a guy called out, "Jamie!" He came across, Is that really you?"

Jamie came over to him, "I thought we weren't hanging out until later tonight?"

He pulled out his camera and Jamie stopped him, "No pictures, no pictures."

He chuckled, "Okay, mental pictures are enough." He turned to Eddie and asked Jamie, "And who is this?"

"Oh, my bad. This is my partner Eddie."

"Oh, you get the prettiest partner because you're the commissioner's son?"

Jamie ignored him, "Eddie, this is my friend Spencer Croft."

She nodded, "Nice to meet you."

Jamie added, "We lived together at Harvard. But now he's a venture capitalist in from California to gyp some whiz kids."

Eddie chuckled, "Oh, impressive"

Spencer replied, "I swear it sounds fancier than it is. I'm low on the totem pole, trust me. They make me wash the jet before I ride in it. Jamie got the smarts and the looks and I got the funny."

She chuckled, "You're not that funny."

Jamie took a step back, "We have to process this woman, duty calls, I'll see you tonight."

Spencer looked to her, "Nice to meet you, Officer Eddie."

She giggled, "It's Janko."

He chuckled, "It sure is."

Jamie got the girl out of the car, "Okay, let's go Officer Eddie."

She turned back to Spencer, "Bye."

The next day, Jamie was yawning. Eddie looked over at him, "Looks like somebody had a good time last night."

He nodded, "It was okay, I just stayed out a little too late Spencer is a good guy. I haven't seen him in a long time. "

"HM, he seems cool."

Jamie chuckled, "He sure thinks so. He asked me to give him your digits."

She whipped her head back towards him, "Seriously?"

He chuckled, "Yeah"

"For real?"

He groaned, "This is where you fish for compliments?"

She went back at him, "Seriously though, he's only ever seen me in my uniform. I look like a 12-year-old boy, dressed up like a cop for Halloween."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, it worked."

"So, did you give him my number?"

"What are we, Eddie, back in middle school? I'm gonna start passing notes for you guys?"

She groaned, "Just my number, Reagan."

"You don't have to say yes because he's my friend."

"I'm not."

"Look, Spencer's a good friend, but when it comes to women, he's a gentleman. Right up until he finds another girl to be gentle with."

She scoffed, "I can handle myself."

He thought about her near rape and didn't think so, but didn't tell her that. "Okay, he wants to take you out on Sunday night if you're free."

"Hmm, I have plans, with my old friend from high school"

"I'll tell him it's a no."

She hopped about in the car, "Wait! Wait, wait, wait, this is perfect! We could make it a double date. You would totally love Hayley."

"No, I don't know."

"Trust me, trust me! She is awesome. I'm gonna text her right now." She had a huge smile on her face thinking about Spencer. "Will you let Spencer know?"

"Yeah, sure."

After Sunday dinner, Jamie met up with Eddie, Hayley and Spencer. They were playing beer pong. Jamie and Hayley were on one end and Spencer and Eddie were on the other. Spencer was smitten with Eddie, especially seeing her out of uniform and her long blonde hair down hanging in her cleavage.

Jamie took a shot and missed. Spencer caught it. Eddie yelled out, "Oh that aim, Reagan."

Jamie yelled back, "It was close."

She yelled to him, "You're like an embarrassment to the entire PD."

He replied, "Oh really? Cause we both know who the better shot is."

She groaned, "Oh, you wish!"

Jamie turned to Hayley, "All talk, all talk, this girl."

Spencer took a shoot and sank it, He yelled out, "Beat that, Jame-o!"

Eddie added, "Okay, you know what? If I get the last shot, Jame-o is buying drinks for the rest of the night."

Jamie chuckled, "All right, let's see it!"

She took aim and sank the ball in the cup, "Yes, yes!" She gave Spender a high five, "That's how you do it. You see that?"

Hayley and Jamie came around to their side of the table and Eddie gave him shit, "Um, so, my friend, I would like a margarita on the rocks with salt, please."

"Sure ya wanna mix like that, ya lush?"

Eddie replied, "Oh, I can handle my liquor, thank you very much! And get one for Hayley too." She gave Jamie a shove.

Both Spencer and Hayley saw the chemistry between the two of them, even though they would deny it.

Hayley turned to Eddie, "You want to come with me to the girls' room? I need you a second."

Spencer chuckled, "Why do girls always need to pee in pairs?

Eddie chuckled, "We do not, okay?"

Eddie turned to the two guys, "Okay, try not to miss us too much."

Jamie replied, "Okay, we'll try."

Spencer turned to Jamie after the girls left, "You realize you're kidding yourself, right?"

Jamie looked confused, "What do you mean?"

"You said you were not into Eddie."

Jamie rolled his eyes, "She's like my sister."

"Well, I think you want to kiss your sister. And I don't mean Erin."

If Spencer only knew what he and Erin did together. "I don't, come on Man, I..."

Spencer added, "I can't even go there."

"Well, I'm not going there either, because if I went for it, it'd be in strict violation of the bro code."

Jamie looked to him, "Ah, so, what, you want to leave?"

"Of course not. I plan to kill you in beer pong at least three more times before the night is through. I'm gonna get those drinks." He turned and left Jamie to think about what he said.

After the date was over, Spencer and Hayley went their separate ways. Jamie walked Eddie back to her apartment.

Eddie stopped in front of her place and looked up, "This is me."

He looked up, "Yeah, sure is."

They stared at each other and as if in slow motion, their heads tipped towards each other and their lips met. Jamie realized his third thought he had when he first met her was about to come true.

His arms came around her and he pulled her closer to him. The kiss grew hotter and deeper.

Eddie pulled away and took his hand and led him up the stairs to her apartment. It was game on.

Once in her apartment, she moved to the kitchen. After opening the refrigerator, she looked to him, "What do you feel like having?"

Before he could reach into it to pull out a water, she took hold of him and pulled him closer to her. "You know Jamie, forget about a drink. The only thing I want is my mouth right now is you," she whispered in his ear.

Jamie stared down at her and contemplated the rectification of what was about to occur and he didn't care.

He swept her hair from her cheek, "Just as the lady requests, I'm all yours tonight, Eddie." Before she could react, Jamie's arms were about her back. His one hand was on her spine as the other drifted down to her ass. The ass he dreamt about on numerous occasions. His lips pressed against her red lips as his tongue wrestled with hers.

Eddie allowed Jamie to kiss her. Just like him, she fantasized having his lips locked heatedly with hers. She loved how Jamie's kisses started off soft and tender, but soon turned into a kissing frenzy.

They were filled with a mixture of heat and passion, and they were attacking Eddie's lips with a fire she wouldn't believe he possessed. She was out of breath when she finally drew back from his embrace.

She knew it was only beginning, because even though they broke the kiss, his hands and arms were still holding her close enough not to escape. She stared up into his eyes and smiled, "What do you say we take this to my bedroom?"

He chuckled, "I thought you'd never ask." He could tell she was serious about taking this to the next level and he surely wasn't about to deny her requests.

She was so ready that she reached the bedroom before him. She was way to excited to feel any apprehension about what they were about to do. She wanted his manhood out of his pants and inside her mouth, sucking on it like an all day sucker, and afterwards fucking her brains out. Eddie could feel her pussy getting wet just thinking about what they were gonna do.

Jamie closed the bedroom door behind them and looked to her. She was standing alongside her bed. He made his way over to her. He reached out his arms and grabbed hold of her. He tightened his grip on her by the shoulders and lifted her off her feet. He planted her gorgeous tight ass on the edge of the bed and spread her legs as he stepped closer to her. He looked into her gorgeous blue eyes and nodded as she began to unbutton her own blouse. Jamie's hands went to work of her exposed flesh by sliding his hands under the unbuttoned blouse and lightly caressing one of Eddie's firm, high standing tits.

Jamie took his time as he flattened his palm against her breast. Eddie finally had her blouse unbuttoned and she shrugged out of it as it feel to the bed behind her. Her eyes were locked on his. With Eddie nearly naked from the waist up, she licked her lips and a gasp escaped her lips as she felt him squeeze a little harder.

Jamie stared at them, "Do you have any idea how many nights I lay awake at night, imagining doing just this?" He loved how they overflowed her bra. Unlike so many women he'd been with, Eddie's breasts were perfect in size and shape. Not overly large and not small like Nicky's were. He wanted to see them in all their glory. He reached around behind her and unhooked her bra.

She was more than ready for him to see them. She threw her shoulders back in anticipation of his eyes gazing upon them for the first time.

He slid his fingers under the straps of her bra to unhook it and then used the same fingers to pull it down from her arms and releasing her gorgeous tits in the process. He wasn't disappointed. they were just as firm and shapely as he thought they would be. Jamie leaned forward and his lops closed around her left, pink nipple.

A moan escaped Eddie's lips as she couldn't help but revel in the feelings she was experiencing at the moment. Hearing her moan, Jamie looked up into her eyes as he licked her nipple repeatedly. Seeing how much she enjoyed what he was doing, he pushed his head closer to her chest and drew the stiffened nipple into his mouth.

While feasting on her left tit, he reached up and grabbed hold of its twin. He twirled the stiffening nipple between his fingers. He began to move his fingers and he felt her pressed her chest firmly towards his hands.

All of her fantasies about how he was worshiping her breasts were coming true, she wanted him to continue. Having her tits played with was one of her favorite things to happen while making love and she found Jamie wasn't going to disappoint.

As Jamie played with her tits, she let out one moan after the other and she clutched at his head and pulled him tightly to try and stuff more of her flesh into his oral cavity.

He was aware of her needs and he began sucking harder on her stiff nipple. As he sucked on it, he felt it grow stiffer and longer, He also felt Eddie's hips beginning to move on their own as she was getting turned on like never before. He moved to the other nipple and gave it the same attention.