Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky thrashed about on the bed. She fisted her mother's unruly hair and mashed her cunt to her incredible mouth. She fell back to the bed and groaned out, "Oh fuck, Mom, what the hell did you just do to me? I'm so sorry I peed on you!"

Erin was grinning from ear to ear, "Oh Nicky, you didn't pee on me. You squirted. It's something women rarely ever do. I stroked your G-spot relentlessly and it made you ejaculate. Something sorta like men do, but with much more intensity. You should be glad, not all women can do that."

Nicky rolled onto her side, her entire body was glistening from the intensity of her climax. She reached out for Erin, "Can I do that for you?" Erin could see she was hoping to return the favor.

She shook her head. Her dark, sexy wavy swayed about her classic, beautiful face, "No but there is something else I want to teach you. Something Linda and I tried and loved. Now lay back and close your eye and relax."

Nicky let out a deep breath and did as she was asked. She heard the nightstand opening and she glanced to the side and let out a gasp. Erin was holding a black leather pair of panties. Attached to it was a huge, black dildo. It had to rival either of her uncles cocks. Erin handed it to Nicky, "Here, put these on. After the disappointment I had with your father, I'm still in need of a big cock plowing in and out of me, are you up for the challenge, Nicky?"

She was beyond excited. After what she gave her, she was more than willing to help out her mother. She was so turned on, she was about to fuck her. This was beyond any dreams she ever had.

Nicky struggled into them. With her mother's slender body, Nicky still had a little bit of baby fat on her hips. She managed to get them up and it hugged her and felt almost like a second skin.

Erin reached out and flipped a switch and the dildo came to life. She saw the reaction Nicky had and she giggled, "I had it made special. The butt of the dildo will press against your clit and the vibrating will cause you to cum too. You can fuck me and get off yourself at the same time.

Nicky's lips were parted as a tiny moan escaped her lips. She stared at her gorgeous mother and giggled, "Who ever thought that my mother was such a nasty slut. Oh fuck, Mom, I can't wait to fuck you. You have to promise to use this on me the next time we have sex together."

Erin licked her lips and saw a new found love for her daughter, "It's a deal, now get over here and fuck me, fuck me hard and fast. I need a really good fucking, something your father failed to give me tonight."

Nicky was in a playful mood and remembered what Linda and she did to Danny. She scooted over to Erin and shoved the vibrating dildo towards her face, "Just like I had to do to Uncle Danny, suck it first, then I'll fuck you."

Erin's eyes shot open wide and she gasped, "Oh Nicky, the nasty bitch, huh?" Erin went to her knees and playfully licked her way up and down the thick shaft. Nicky was so turned on, feeling the vibration teasing her clit and seeing her mother's dark tresses floating over her thighs as she took the head of the cock into her mouth. She had to close her eyes or she just may have cum then and there.

Erin was moaning and Nicky pulled the black dildo out of her mouth, "That's enough, Erin. Now I want to bury my cock deep inside your lovely body."

Erin winked at her and licked her lips. She spun around and wiggled her ass at Nicky. She tossed her hair aside, "So tell me Nicky, how do you want to fuck me?"

Nicky nearly lost it. "OH fuck, Mom, I want you anyway and every way, your choice."

Erin rolled over onto her back and extended her arms, "I want my beautiful daughter to fuck me missionary style. This way I can stare up at you while you fuck me."

Nicky was upon her in a flash, She turned the vibrating up a notch and gripping the black shaft, she swiped it up and down the dark, fleshy lips of her mother's cunt. She pressed against the tight entrance and she watched as it slowly sank into her mother's pussy. She nearly lost her balance. She was so turned on, wanting to fuck her mother senseless.

As soon as she began fucking her, Erin went wild. She was loving it and she only had a few inches of the dildo into her. Nicky pressed deeper and the entire dildo slowly disappeared.

Erin wrapped her legs around her daughter's ample hips and Nicky began thrusting in and out of her with a steady rhythm. She stared down at Erin's beautiful face and she let out a gasp when Erin reached up and began mauling Nicky's firm, pert tits.

Nicky couldn't resist. She leaned down and planted a passionate kiss on her mother's lips. Her hot tongue shot out and her hips thrust the dildo in and out of her at the same pace she was thrusting her tongue in her mouth.

She began fucking her faster and faster, but no matter how deep or how hard she went, she was ready, wanting all she could give her. Erin rolled her head from side to side, "Oh fuck me, Nicky. Fuck me as hard and as fast as you can!"

Nicky was on the brink of a climax too. She pulled out, seeing her mother's milky cunt cream coating the black dildo. She slammed it back into, knowing what it felt like to be pounded hard, just like her two uncles did to her. She loved it as she pumped her hips, entering her sloppy pussy at different angles, just as Jamie and Danny did and she remembered how great it felt..

Erin reached up for her and she leaned down and with their tits mashed together, she pumped harder and faster. She felt Erin shuttering and she knew she was at the brink. She kept on fucking her until she lost it and came just as hard as earlier.

Nicky slumped against her mother and her mother peppered her face and neck with soft, wet kisses. Nicky rose up slightly and looked into her mother's dark, sultry eyes. She giggled, "You know what we should do next time?"

Erin kissed her plush lips, "What is that?"

She giggled again, "Seeing I'm eighteen now and of legal age, we should film our next encounter and send it to dad. That would fix his sorry ass."

Erin groaned, "Oh Nicky, you certainly do have Reagan blood coursing through your veils. It is so wicked, but I like it. No, we can't do that. I want what we have to be ours and ours alone."

Nicky kissed her, "Can I sleep with you tonight, Mom?

She hugged her, "Just try and escape!"

They clung together and after Erin helped Nicky out of the panty clad dildo. She drew her to her and they teased and played with one another.

Nicky rose up on one elbow, "So tell me Mom, what was your kinkiest moment with your brothers?"

She chuckled, "Oh Nicky, there are so many, I couldn't pick out just one. There was one that involved your father and Danny before we were even engaged."

Nicky hopped up and sat crossed legged, her fat lipped pussy was staring at Erin and distracting her, "Come on Mom, I have to hear it."

Erin let out a long sigh, "Okay, but I need a glass of wine first." She hopped out of bed and Nicky watched her mother's tight, firm ass as she left the room.

A few moments later, she returned with two glasses of red wine. She handed one to Nicky, "You're gonna need this to put the fire out, it was so fucking hot." She giggled, "I can't believe I'm using that language with you."

She took a seat on the bed, facing Nicky. They were both still naked and she took a sip of her wine, "Okay, here it goes. It was the night of our senior prom. Jack, your father reserved a room at a nice hotel in downtown New York City. I was impressed and I was more than ready for a long night of fucking and sucking. When we entered the room, I nearly fainted. Sitting there waiting for us was Danny."

Nicky let out a gasp, "Are you saying on the night of your senior prom you took on both Uncle Danny and Dad?"

Erin rolled her eyes, "Why do you think it was so special? Now hush up and let me tell the story." She settled against the headboard and began again. "I tool a seat between Danny and Jack. My hand rested on Danny's thigh and ran it up and down and looked at him. I asked him if he arranged this and he just gave me a sly grin. Before I could react, he reached out and clutched me by the nape of my neck. He leaned forward and kissed me with an opened mouth. I let out a gasp and quickly recovered and kissed him back. I loved how his tongue darted in nad out of my mouth and he glanced over at Jack and told Jack that he was sort of an exhibitionist. I let out a tiny gasp as I felt Danny's hand in my exposed thigh."

Nicky interrupted Erin,"What was your prom dress like, Mom?"

She smiled., "It was a emerald green satin gown with a halter top and it was ankle length and it had a slit on one side, nearly to my waist. That is were Danny's hand was on my exposed thigh. I looked to Jack and he was smiling nad he replied to Danny saying he liked to share. I should have taken note of that, because later, after we were married, he wanted me to share with other women. So back to the story. "My stomach was in knots, but I was already wet thinking about what was going to happen. Danny kissed he again and I ran my hands up and down his strong chest. I could hear Jack moaning behind me and it turned me on knowing he was enjoying seeing me with my older brother. I ran my fingers through Danny's hair as we kissed even harder. I groaned into his mouth when I felt his hand slide up my leg and up to my tiny, but extremely sensitive breasts."

Nicky giggled, "Just like mine, right, Mom?"

Erin groaned and nodded, "Now hush and listen." She continued her story, "I heard Jack say it was so hot watching and I just went with it. I parted my legs, offering Danny my body to him. He had one hand squeezing my tits as his other hand slid back to the opening on my dress. His hand ran up my thigh to my wet pussy. I shivered when he pulled his mouth from mine and buried it against my neck and whispered how wet I was already. I was so fucking turned on and it didn't help when Danny began nibbling on my lower lip. At the same time his hand was mauling my tit even hard and I could feel his erection against my thigh. I was so turned on and I pulled away and stared into his eyes and told him I needed to see his stiff cock in the open. Jack spoke up, he said he wanted to see me expose Danny. Go ahead Erin, take off Danny's clothes."

Nicky giggled, "Who ever thought that Dad was a cuckold?"

Erin rolled her eyes, "Yeah, your Dad was a whole bunch of surprises and I found out a lot about him that night,. Now keep it shut and let me continue." She squirmed on the bed, "I pulled off Danny's shirt and I ran my hands all over his chest muscles. I made my move and slipped off the sofa onto my knees. I stared up at Danny and he groaned out that I looked so fucking hot. I reached up and unpinned my rather long hair. It was a lot longer than it is now and it came tumbling down around my bare shoulders. I ran my hands up Danny's strong thighs and I saw the growing lump in his pants and my mouth watered. I've had it several times already and couldn't wait to taste it again. I teased him as I unbuttoned his pants and leaned in and caught the zipper with my teeth. I tugged it down carefully. I felt a surge of excitement when Jack called out how hot I looked just doing that. Danny helped and arched his ass off the sofa as I tugged his pants off and as soon as I had them off, I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and dragged them down. I giggled when his cock sprung free and slapped me on the cheek. I stared up at Danny and asked him if he wanted me to suck on his bog, fat cock. I didn't even wait for an answer and I closed my lips over his stiff shaft. He bucked his hips and I nearly choked when he shoved his cock into my throat. I had already perfected my deep-throat technique and I recovered quickly and began bobbing up and down and when my long hair swished back and forth on his thighs and belly, I felt him swell in my mouth. I reached over and rubbed Jack's bulge in his pants as I swirled my tongue around Danny's gorgeous cock. I concentrated on Danny and sucked hard and before long I was taking him down to the root and I felt his cock in my throat. I loved how Danny's hands clutched at my hair and caressed my face at the same time. I felt so loved at that moment. I was also so turned on and I found my dripping cunt and began to finger my clit, needing a release." She looked over at Nicky and she gasped out as she watched her daughter sliding the big black dildo in and out of her tight pussy. She licked her lips and continued her story. "I pulled off of Danny's cock and looked to Jack and told him to get out of his pants. I wanted to stroke his cock while I sucked on Danny. He did as I told him and as I sucked again on Danny, I felt Jack grab my hand and plant it on his cock. I now serviced two cock and I knew I was in for one hell of a night. I had to laugh when I heard Danny ask Jack why they were nearly naked and I was still fully dressed. Jack was still watching and he replied to Danny that he was in no hurry and that he was so turned on seeing me with one cock in my mouth and another in my fist. I was going to give Jack something to think about and I popped off of Danny's cock and swallowed Jack's cock down to the root in one swift movement." She looked up at Nicky, "Yeah, your Dad is no where as large as the Reagan men, but I think you already noticed that, right?"

Nicky was biting down on her lower lip and Erin wanted to kiss it. Nicky nodded and continued to slide that dildo in and out of her tight snatch, "Oh yeah, Mom, but I've only seen Reagan cocks in the flesh so far, so are they really so much larger than other guys?"

Erin chuckled, "Oh yeah, they are and so you better be prepared for smaller cocks from other guys, but don't rush it, enjoy the Reagan men for now. Don't wear out my dildo." She returned to her story, "I had my nose pressed against your father's belly and felt him swell in my mouth. I pulled off not wanting him to lose it before we even got really dirty. I pulled away and leaned back and stroked them both at the same time, still in my prom gown. I knew I looked hot. I saw Jack's eyes roll back in his head and I knew he was beyond the point of no return. I dropped down and suck on him hard and I felt him lose it and began pumping his hot cum down my throat. I knew I would be able to get him hard again as he watched me fuck Danny. I savored every drop of cum he had and I continued to suck on him until he shrank in my mouth. I released him and turned to Danny. I opened my mouth and showed him Jack's creamy cum coating my tongue. I closed my mouth and swallowed. I opened my mouth to show Danny it was all in my belly now."

Nicky groaned, "Oh fuck, Mom, that is so hot, I'm going to cum soon."

Erin chuckled, "Just hold on, it gets a whole lot hotter and kinkier." She watched her sexy daughter fucking herself. She continued, "I stood before them and looked at them both and I asked them if they were ready to see me removed my clothes and they both let out gasped and nodded. I ran my hands up and down my body and reaching up, I untied the halter top around my neck. I released it and dropping it, I shook my shoulders and the silky dress flutter to the floor, leaving me in just a tiny thong. I skimmed out of it and stood before them in just my high heels and a huge grin. I saw their eyes running up and down my naked body and I could feel my pussy leaking its juices already. The two of them couldn't stop giving me praises on how hot I looked and how they couldn't wait to explore every inch of me. I was about to go insane with need to be fucked and fucked hard.. I was asked if I was ready and I chuckled, and told them I was so ready to be fucked hard. They were both on me instantly. Jack was fingering my snatch as Danny teased and played roughly with my sensitive nipples. I nearly came when he closed his lips over one stiff tip. Jack called out that he couldn't believe how wet I was and he looked to Danny and replied I was ripe for a good fucking. I was and I couldn't wait and I climbed up and straddled Danny's strong thighs. I reached back and clutching at his thick shaft, I swept it back and forth, getting it covered in my cunt cream. I guided it into my tight hole and as I lowered myself downward, he took my breath away. I threw my head back and called out, OH FUCK! I stared down at him and told him to fuck me. He didn't hesitate and he thrust upward, sending every inch he had into my tight, but extremely wet pussy. When he closed his lips over my nipples again, I nearly lost it. Alongside us, Jack was stroking his cock and it was already getting hard again. Danny's hands were traveling all over my slender body and everywhere he touched he set fires ablaze on my body. He tore his mouth from my tits and buried his face in the crook of my neck and I shivered uncontrollably. He kissed along my cheek to my jaw and again plastered his lips to mine. He then turned up the heat as he pulled his mouth from mine and guided me towards Jack and he told me to suck his cock. I felt Danny's hand on the back of my head and he guided my mouth to Jack's cock. I took it willingly and swallowed him whole. At eighteen, he recovered quickly and was once again stiff as can be. I rode Danny's cock and I was in heaven. He hit portions of my pussy that Jack never hit. I was moaning uncontrollably and I was on the verge of my first orgasm of the night."

Nicky groaned and pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She fell back and gasped out, "Oh hell, Mom I can't believe how hot your story is."

Erin chuckled, "Just wait Nicky, it gets a lot better. You wanted to know a hot encounter, well this one was. Should I continue?"

Nicky hopped up, "I need another glass of wine, how about you?"

Erin nodded and waited for Nicky to return. She closed her eyes and thought about that night. Her hands drifted down, one played with her stiff nipples and the other was between her legs and she lightly petted her pussy.

Nicky came back into the bedroom with two glasses of wine and the bottle too. She cleared her throat and she giggled when she saw Erin's eyes pop open and she actually blushed. "Wow Mom, do you need a break. I wouldn't mind giving you that big black dildo again?"

Erin chuckled, "Maybe later, let me continue. Give me that wine first." She took a big gulp and placed it on the nightstand, "Okay, so while I bounced up and down on Danny's cock, my mouth was full of Jack's cock. I was really getting into a rhythm and Danny changed things up. He lifted he off of him and he stood up. He pulled me against him and spinning me around he entered me from behind. I felt his hands tighten on my hips and he began pounding me harder and faster. Before I could react, Jack grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down to his cock and I willingly gobbled up his cock again I loved being spit-roasted and they both fucked me from both ends faster and harder. I nearly lost it when Danny spoke up to Jack, and asked if he could fuck my ass. I wasn't asked, but he knew I would welcome it and before I knew it Jack sat on the sofa and pulled me down. He slid into my pussy easily and just as I landed on his legs, I felt Danny shoving his cum coated cock into my ass. I tried it before with Joe and Danny, but having them do it on the night of my senior prom made it ever hotter. I was pined between the two of them and and I just let them have their way with me. I was so close to cumming and as I felt Danny's swollen nuts slapping my clit. I was about to explode. I rolled my head around and Danny gathered my hair up like a ponytail and pulled back. My lips met his and at the same time, Jack latched onto one of my aching nipples. That took me over the top and I creamed like never before. I painted Jack's cock with my cum and I tried to fall forward, but couldn't because of Jack's face on my tits and Danny still tugging at my hair. Just then I felt Danny's cock swell and I knew he was about to explode in me. I tried to tighten my ass muscles, but I was too weak and I felt him unleash his load in my ass. I guess Jack felt it too and he followed with another dose of cum into my slimy cunt."