All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
love you guys

trannie stories are so hot keep up the good work thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thanks

Thanks for writing such a good story

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihneover 14 years ago
Um...... dude seriously

Learn your fucking anatomy. First of all we're called INTERSEXED, NOT hermaphrodites. Second what is this "true hermaphrodites have balls" shit? it's bulklshit, trust me I know, I have a vagina and a penis, which by the way I have INSTEAD of a clitoris, not above one. NO ONE can have both a cit and a penis, biology dictates one or the other since they're at root the same organ! God I am so fucking sick of the fetished "tranny" trash that passes for erotica on this section that reduces Transwomen and Intersexed women like me to cheesy porno stereotypes. Your story sucks ass and so do you you fucking ignorant jackass!

gal4u269gal4u269about 14 years ago
Hot Story Line

I love the plot and story line. OK, so it is true that the clit and penis are the same organ... Purple Rahne really needs to take a chill pill!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
proofread

instead of enjoying the story, I had a migraine from proofreading your submission. kindly be wary of your spelling and/or grammar, i.e., the word "revile" means to subject to verbal abuse, not to make something known, like what you were implying in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting

I have thought it would be nice to do it with a couple but I like the idea of a woman having a penis and not having to deal with 2 people. I certainly would like to try and find someone like that locally. Thanks for the idea.

ordonexordonexover 9 years ago

Great story. I realky like the female/ts angle. I hope you write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

I haven't even started yet and the story kind of fits my situation per say but then you provided the best explanation for it. I'm only paraphrasing here but I can't stop laughing from, "If it is attached to an idiot why bother.." That is GREAT!

jedi56jedi56over 6 years ago
holy!!

shit this is so hot!!

MrBill36MrBill36over 5 years ago
Ultimate Relief

This is without doubt, the best of the best stories I have read on Literotica. The thought of experiencing a fantasy like this is overwhelming. Please continue your writing. Absolutely loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it going!

What a great story. Thanks for your time and efforts. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful, and, somewhat true.

Thank your for this story. Being the Gurl that I am, I, too, prefer others Gurls inside of me. Always in sheer hosiery, Blonde, and make-up, etc, being bred by another of my ilk is simply wonderful. Men are just ok if no Gurl can be found. Any dong in the storm, you might say. Toys are just so impersonal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3521 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.