All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: DPed by BBC'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Hot! Erotic!

And all I could think about, Jasmine, while you were being DPed with your feei it the air was being there to kiss, kick, and suck your feet and toes and giving them a coating of an old man's cum. Can't wait for the interracial foursome! Five stars for this episode despite wondering why there was no lube used for the anal fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope the daughters are brought into this. Maybe even some breeding

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

I'm surprised that you gave your pussy to Daddy and cuckholded David. I want to read how you salvaged your marriage.

TheCandyManCan13TheCandyManCan13over 3 years ago
Eh.

Honestly, I am somewhat anhedonic when it comes to Illustrated stories. I want to have my own imagination run sexual encounters, not some pre-determined story. But that is just my position. Love your non-illustrated content!

Lancs50Lancs50over 3 years ago
Pure sexual egotism

The passion and willingness of an aroused Jasmine to explore this new world of swinging with a hot black couple was perfect. In reading your story I found myself in a constant state of arousal as well.

You do have a tendency in your story telling to have your characters highly sexually charged and willing to explore their boundaries pushing the limits. Which, to me, makes your stories ever the more sensuous and wonderfully naughty.

I'm looking forwarded to the next chapter in this beautiful erotic adventure.

Lancs50Lancs50over 3 years ago
Addition

The previous title was suppose to read Eroticism not Egoism.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Good. I read it once before.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_777 months ago

Thank you for the early orgasm. Looking forward to seeing David involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...