Best of Both Worlds: Foursome

Story Info
Jasmine gets husband involved for interracial fun.
13.4k words
4.5
187.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Jasmine gets husband involved for interracial fun.

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl for requesting this story, and for coming up with the idea.

Note 2: This is part six of a series (the next part is already written, for once). That said, this series will include BBC, anal, fisting, race play including use of the 'N' word, and even golden showers.

Part 1: Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise: introduces many Jasmine fantasies, and sets up the upcoming plots, as she unexpectedly bumps into a fan, which leads to a wild night at a remote cabin with a submissive black woman.

Part 2: Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave: where Jasmine explores her newfound dominant side as she fucks her new black submissive.

Part 3: Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding: where Jasmine fucks Babygirl's ass, and then submissively gets her own ass pounded by Babygirl, as Babygirl's husband interrupts them by phone and takes control of both women remotely.

Part 4: Best of Both Worlds: Classroom BBC: where Jasmine floats the idea of a foursome with a black couple to her husband, with intriguing possibilities. She is then shocked when Daddy shows up in her classroom at lunch, locks the door, and uses her as the white slut she is.

Part 5: Best of Both Worlds: DP'd by BBC: where Jasmine and her husband roleplay her being fucked by black cock, which encourages Jasmine in the possibility that her husband would be okay with her secret chocolate rendezvous. Jasmine then goes to their house and takes part in a wild threesome, including the first BBC in her ass, her first chocolate cream pie, and of course, her first double penetration (although one of the cocks is a strap-on).

Following my mind-blowing evening, I went home and straight to bed... completely exhausted... other than texting David back that I loved him too... for thankfully that was all he'd sent. I wouldn't have been up for composing any thoughtful replies about anything.

Friday was a busy day. I didn't have a lot of free time, and with LaCresha gone on a Cheerleader road trip, she was one issue I didn't have to deal with. Babygirl had confirmed that her daughter had no idea about any of our sexual rendezvous, and my own daughter was heading off to a debate championship immediately after school today, and wouldn't return until Sunday... making Saturday's plan to seduce my hubby into an interracial foursome look like smooth sailing.

So satisfied, but still quite exhausted from last night, I was able to make it through the school day without imagining myself fucking every person I saw.

The day went by rapidly, and that night I wrote the first two parts of the new story (this one), Best of Both Worlds.

Daddy had mentioned as I was leaving last night, they'd be at an engagement party on a friend's yacht Friday night (tonight), but they'd definitely be over promptly around four-thirty on Saturday evening tomorrow, which was half an hour before I expected David to arrive home.

I sent the first two parts to both Daddy and Babygirl, as well as to my amazing editor Tex.

By then I was fucking horny as hell, as I'd just relived my first time with Babygirl. I almost started writing about Daddy's cell phone domination of Babygirl and me, but instead, I turned on some new porn I'd downloaded... and imagined just we two couples were on the yacht.

I imagined one way to get David powerfully enticed into a naughty foursome... by setting things up so he'd catch Babygirl and me playing together.

To make it more enticing, even though I'm normally the domme between the two of us, this time Babygirl would take charge so she could draw him in.

(Yes this is a fantasy, so we're both wearing nylons and bikinis which makes little sense, but no doubt by now you're accustomed to my living up to my title of silkstockingslover).

As I licked Babygirl, playing the bare-assed submissive, she called out to my husband, "Hey sexy! Want to play with us?"

David stammered, "I-I-I...."

"Your wife is my husband's and my white pet," she explained. "Aren't you, nigger lover?"

"Yes, my nigger Mistress," I replied respectfully between yummy licks, loving to create a fantasy where I was submissive to a black couple... something I'd fantasized doing a plethora of times, and had often written down and posted.

"May your David fuck my black pussy?" she asked, letting go of my head so I could answer.

I turned around to look at my stunned husband and invited, "Hey, Baby, how'd you like to fuck my black Mistress? And it was very thoughtful of you to arrive already naked."

"Jasmine?" was all he said, looking completely bewildered.

"You're welcome to fuck her face, pussy or ass," I embellished. "She's a dirty slut, just like I am."

"Get back to eating, you dumb slut," Babygirl ordered rudely.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied with docility, although winking at my husband before she roughly pushed me back into her delicious delicacy.

"So do you want to shove that big white cock in any of my holes, David?" she asked.

"I can't believe this," he said. "Is this a trap?"

"Oh, you can believe it all right, and it's no trap," Babygirl said. "Tonight we make your fantasies come true, with my white slut's blessings. You have roleplayed watching your wife with a big black cock in her pussy and ass while you fucked a sexy black chick, have you not?"

"Um, I, well..." he continued to babble.

"Get over here slut, and suck Daddy's dick," Daddy called out from the sidelines, ending our lesbian playtime.

"Yes, Daddy," I agreed, as Babygirl let go of my head and I scurried over to Daddy, walking right past David saying, "Come and watch me with my favourite nigger, Baby."

I went straight to Daddy, bent down, and took his big hard black cock into my mouth.

Babygirl explained to David, "She fucking loves my husband's black cock."

"Wow," David said, as I bobbed on that cock, wanting to put on a real show for him.

Daddy, like he often did, put his hand on the back of my head, which meant I should take all of his eight-and-a-half inches in my mouth, which I did.

"Your wife can deep throat that monster cock with ease," Babygirl bragged on my behalf.

"Lie down, David," she said. "Jasmine tells me you eat a pussy really well. It's time to see if she's right."

"Um, I, well..." David struggled.

"Do it, man," Daddy said. "We're sharing our wives tonight. And I'll definitely be putting all three of your wife's holes to use."

I stopped sucking to add, "Go ahead and enjoy her, David. Babygirl is as big a submissive as I am."

"Even bigger," Babygirl claimed accurately, as she pushed him to the deck and straddled his face.

"I could use a snack myself," Daddy announced, as he stood up, easily snatched me into the air, spun me round, dropped me onto a deck chair, spread my legs, and buried his face in my quim, completing all of that procedure that likely in two seconds, maybe as many as three.

"He's started licking me,' Babygirl reported.

"Good boy," I moaned, happy he was giving into his lust like I had, as Daddy's tongue licked away, making my pussy burn to have his dick inside me. In my mouth, my pussy or my ass! I wanted it in all three holes... all the time....

After a couple minutes of the men licking us, I needed some black dick in me, and I couldn't wait to see David fucking Babygirl. I begged, Please Daddy, fuck me right now."

"Should I fuck your hubby too, Jasmine?" Babygirl asked.

"Yes, I'd love that!" I enthused, as I watched her get off of his face and drop herself right onto his cock.

"Oh God," David moaned, and he looked at me as Daddy thoughtfully repositioned me so I could watch my husband get himself blacked.

"Enjoy her, Baby," I said, as Daddy moved behind me.

"I can't believe this," he moaned, as Babygirl bounced on his cock.

"Can't believe what?" I asked, as Daddy put his strong hands on my hips. "That your wife is a bimbo slut for black pussy and cock?"

"Yeah, among other things," he said with a moan, as Babygirl really worked over his cock.

As Daddy slid into my pussy, I added, "Or that you have a beautiful black woman riding your cock while I love watching it happen?"

"Yeah," he moaned, so bewildered he didn't have much of a vocabulary.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," I moaned as I looked into my husband's eyes to appraise his reaction. "I love your big black cock in my pussy." He didn't appear to have a problem with hearing that, but then Babydoll was doing a great job of convincing him that 'Life is good!'

"Your hubby has a nice dick, Jaz," Babygirl said.

"As does yours," I agreed, bouncing back to meet his forward thrusts.

After a few minutes and a few positions Babygirl suggested, "Let's make one of your wife's fantasies come true."

"Which one?" David asked, having finally accepted this was really happening, and had been pounding Babygirl's pussy and ass with enthusiasm for quite some time.

"Triple teaming all three of her fuck holes," Babygirl said wickedly.

"Oh yes please, Babygirl," I said excitedly. "Triple bang your slut!"

"Shit," David laughed as Babygirl grabbed the bright yellow strap-on she'd used on me the other night.

I sucked my husband's cock, loving the taste of Babygirl on him, while Daddy gaped my asshole with his big, thick cock. Gone were the days when I'd needed someone's fingers in there first to prepare me.

I then sucked Daddy, as I straddled Babygirl's strap-on, and took David's cock in my ass.

I tasted my own asshole from my husband's dick, a first, as Daddy and Babygirl double teamed my downtown end.

And of course it had to end like all great porn scenes do: with a facial; or in this case, a double-double facial (two loads, and two faces to carry the loads).

I came hard on the heels of this wicked fantasy/hopefully prediction (minus the yacht)... praying that tomorrow evening would go just as well. (Or dare I say swimmingly?)

As I got ready for bed, I wondered what the odds were that this could all work out.

Could I have it all?

A gorgeous and malleable black pet to play with anytime I wanted?

A black cock to fill all three of my holes anytime Daddy wanted?

And still keep my husband happy?

Or would the entire house of cards come tumbling down?

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

.....

I spent Saturday sleeping in... then cleaning the entire house... grading some papers... anything to distract me... although it all failed... miserably... none of it distracted me in the least.

David called and confirmed he'd be home around five... I didn't spoil the surprise by telling him we'd be having guests for dinner.

Daddy called, and said they'd be here at 4:30. He also told me he wanted me wearing black thigh high stockings and of course, no bra or panties. I was also permitted a dress... at least for starters.

I resisted touching myself as well, as the clock crept along at a snail's pace.

I got dressed in a new pair of sheer nylons, and a cute dress that was easy to flip up to allow super easy access to my pussy or ass, in case Daddy or Babygirl wanted to play before David got home.

I looked in the mirror and pondered the past week or so... my plethora of indiscretions, as well as ten years of hiding the fact I was silkstockingslover... a somewhat famous writer... while my husband, and anyone else I knew face to face, didn't have a clue.

But today... he would.

Today... I would share all my truths with him.

Today... was either the beginning of a new life, or the beginning of the end.

Today....

The doorbell interrupted my worried musings, and an instant rush of excitement coursed through me. I dashed to open the door, and Babygirl smiled and said, "Hi, Mistress."

"Hi, Babygirl..." I smiled then added, "...and Daddy."

"You have a lovely home," he said, as he came inside, handing me a bottle of wine.

"Thank you," I said and added, "you didn't have to."

"Of course we did," he said. "And Babygirl baked a cake for dessert."

Babygirl added, "Unless you'd prefer a different homemade dessert."

"I'm greedy; I'd like both," I smiled.

I looked in the oven to check on dinner, and then gave them a tour, and I received a text from David saying he'd be home in fifteen.

In the bathroom, Daddy lifted up my dress and offered, "Let's give you a little appetizer before the main course later on."

"I could definitely use an appetizer," I said, and I dropped to my knees as he pulled his pants down.

Babygirl said, "I'll go check on dinner."

"Good girl, "Daddy said as I reached for his big cock.

"Thank you Daddy," I said, before realizing he was talking to his wife. I giggled before I took his addicting cock into my mouth for the first time today.

"Fuck, you're my favorite white bitch," he groaned, as I bobbed on his cock in my husband's and my own bathroom.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I bobbed hurriedly on his cock, knowing we only had a few minutes before my husband would come home. A good wife wouldn't be doing this; a good wife would be worried he'd arrive a couple minutes early and catch us, but all I was right now was just a hungry slut for black cock... although a slut hoping to be seen as a very good wife when I offered him his own black slut to fuck in Babygirl... for all would be revealed soon.

"Want a quick dick in your pussy before your husband gets home?" he offered, as I bobbed hungrily on his cock, once again in complete submissive lust mode.

"Fuck yes," I mindlessly agreed, desperately needing that heavenly dick back inside my pussy.

He pulled me up and led me to a counter and bent me over, flipping up my dress (I toldja it was the right dress) and sliding himself easily into my drenched pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as he fucked me fast and hard... time being of the essence.

"Oh yeah, tonight your husband is going to discover how big a black cock slut you are," he said as he fucked me hard.

"Oh, God," I moaned, already excited about that possibility, yet equally terrified. "Yes Daddy, he really needs to know what kind of whore I am for black dick."

"You want to see him with his dick in our Babygirl? "he asked, my orgasm rising already.

"Oh, fuck yes," I agreed, praying it would go as well as I'd fantasized last night.

"Get ready slut, here comes a nice cream pie," he grunted, as I felt his cock pulse surprisingly soon, and before I had a chance to come... even though I was so close.

"Yes, fill me with your big load," I moaned, as his cock spewed deep inside me.

Once he was done depositing his cum inside me, he pulled out and said, "I did that on purpose. You don't get to come yet."

"You're mean, Daddy," I pouted, as he pulled his pants back up and I stood up, my magic dress of the evening falling conveniently back down, feeling some of his warm load leaking out of me. "Your cum is leaking down my leg."

"I guess I should have fucked you in the ass," he shrugged.

"I don't want to be walking bowlegged before my big reveal tonight," I joked. "I may have to hurry downstairs and get Babygirl to clean me up."

"I'm sure she'll love that," he said, as he followed me out of the bathroom and down to the kitchen.

As soon as I entered, I hopped up on the counter and said, "Slut, come clean your husband's cum out of my cunt."

"Yes indeed, Mistress," she quickly obeyed, rushing over to me, flipping up my convenient dress, bending down, and diving between my legs.

"Shit, that's hot," Daddy said, as he watched his wife lapping up his cream pie.

"Your wife is a great cunt licker," I moaned, as Babygirl hungrily ate my pussy just as well as she always did.

"She's had lots of experience," he explained.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, just as the door opened.

"Whose car is that in the driveway?" David called out, as Babygirl hastened to give me one more big lick between my pussy lips before standing up.

I hopped off the countertop, my dress did its thing, and I called back, "They're new friends."

"Oh, okay," he said, walking into the kitchen.

"This lovely couple is Chris and Breanna," I introduced, their actual names feeling so strange coming out of my mouth. "My dear friends, this is my husband David."

Daddy walked over and shook his hand, "It's nice to meet you, David. Jasmine has told us so much about you."

"Nice to meet you too," David said, looking confused, while trying to act not.

Babygirl came over, gave him a big hug and said, "I've been just dying to meet you, David."