All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
OralLover62OralLover62about 3 years ago

Amazing as always! Although I'm not into eating my own cum, or any man's, the feeling for the woman I hear is amazing. Her pussy is throbbing from just climaxing on a nice fat cock, (I'm not BBC, but I am above average for a white guy, 8.5 X 6" around, my wife LOVES it when her girlfriend (my sub now) goes for her cream pie. She has 2-3 more orgasms before she's done.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

Great story. I always love your stories, especially because I truly enjoy literotica written by female writers. The female perspective is the best.

I can't wait for the next chapter, when David will suck Daddy's cock and get fucked by both your strapon but also by Daddy's BBC. That is the life that I truly wish I had -- my wife watching while I suck cock and get fucked. That is my fantasy. Your stories keep my dreams alive.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story that keeps on giving .

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago
Five stars

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. More comments to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow...

This was great. Definitely my favorite of the series.

Lancs50Lancs50about 3 years ago
Totally Hot!

You do have a naughty creative knack in writing a sexual account that allows the reader to wish to be projected into the story.

It's difficult to read your stories and not get wonderfully turned on.

I'm looking forward to your next Jasmine installment.

Lancs50Lancs50about 3 years ago
Sex List

This is one of my sex lists?

I'm still hoping to have it happen sometime soon.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969about 3 years ago
Among my great fantasies...

Jasmine,

I have long had delicious fantasies of staffing a glory hole. The thoughts of servicing so many dicks in an evening is exhilarating. I also had a lovely orgasm while I read of your adventures, wishing I were in your place, taking all of those lovely cocks, receiving their loads in every hole and on my face. I do love a good hot facial!

Thank you for this and for the amazing orgasms you've given me, reading your various stories.

There's an adult book store not far from where I work. I've been thinking of visiting and sharing my love for strange cock one day after a stressful day at work. I think I'll bring knee pads and an extra pair of stockings...

I love you! I wonder if there is such a thing for women. I'm not sure how it would work, but if there is, I'm in!

monicablumonicabluabout 3 years ago
Where are the gloryholes?

With the prevalence of online porn, adult bookstores are few and far between. And gloryholes arent't available in the sex toy stores in my area, although I've received a few smiles and giggles from the employees when I asked. No one knew of any, but it certainly made for an interesting conversation, and the customer service seemed to improve.

Five stars for another great Silk submission.

~ Monica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

to much of the same to much self indulgent waffle

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 3 years ago

So many twists - and an example of your excellent writing skills!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

beulahthebrit, another really horny story Jasmine. I only wish that there were such things as `gloryholes' where I live in the UK, as I would love to use one and be totally used and left dripping from all of my holes. Your illustrated stories are simply the best on this site. 5 stars naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great series by the best author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story and I’d love to read the femdom celebration story you touched on at the start, especially with illustrations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a 30 year old white redheaded wife who travels on businee frequently. I was very sexually active while in Colege. I also discover ABS glory holes. Actually I was introduced during my sorority pledge week. I loved being able to suck cocks! Pledge week introduced to be forced to expand my sexuality a lot. The pledges had to have two lipstick colors, bright red and also pink. Red for white cocks and Pink for Black cocks.

Later. After college I carried a rather large purse and included a pair of garden knee pads also. Visiting ABS's during out of town I spent way to much time on my knees.

My business trips to OkCity included an ABS store that had large oval holes. I could back myself up to the holes and actually be fucked in my drenched pussy over and over. I loved that place! I'd be fucked silly over and over. I eventually bought a fat stubby plug so I could go to my Hotel and use my "Big Black Dildo" on myself. I'd end up rubbing that spent cum all over my nipples and breasts inhaling the enticing aroma.

YES, I'd turned into a real cock slit! There I always wore a wrap around sheer red dress, Black sheer thigh high stockings, no bra and no panties, and red high heels. I always carried a slip around light wrap too.

Unfortunately, today the ABS stores seem to be closing are are harder to find.

Orpheum69

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Good. I read this before.

great lovergreat loverover 1 year ago

What are ABS stores?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incredibly hot. I loved the abs gloryholes. Had a lot of fun there. Sucked my first dick and got fucked my first time. Miss jasmine writes a story that envelops the mind. Would love to be able to live some of her stories especially the dominating bbc ones

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50896 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...