All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 10-12'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Normally, I love your stories. But, ready the forward to this, I DID NOT read another word. Reading 'I support the BLM movement' which is your right, I feel compelled to comment. Most BLM people have no concept of what true equality is, disregarding the decades of black on black killings in America. They never protest when toddlers and children of all ages are murdered in our country, for absolutely no reason. I'm sorry to put this comment here, and it might not ever get posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Excellent as always Jasmine, I just hope and pray that the stories involving Jasmine or Mrs Walker are based on a proportion of fact. I first found your stories and Literotica just after I was widowed eleven years ago, aged thirty two and I've used them for inspiration, after a couple of years just teaching and tending to my daughters it was time to enjoy myself and I have. Your stories have led me into enjoying, men, women, both at the same time and on their own, thank you for the ideas and now at last I've arranged a MMMF, personally I can't wait. Now, can we have Jasmine, finally get her daughter to join in and enjoy a good, hard banging. 5 stars naturally.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Total depravity! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another 5 pages of racist shit from Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stick to story telling, you're good at it, and leave the politics alone. This is a place to get away from that, not be told what authors believe or don't believe! There are plenty of other places for you to go on the web and discuss BLM or whatever else you want to support

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This series has been an exciting journey. Hope you create more with it. And also, I love when you make yourself a story character :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outdone yourself again Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Continuing to propagate the pure myth of "BBC"? Shame on you, with or without the other racial connotations of this. It's just a lie to get women of other races to drop their panties first, then find out they've been conned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. Not only is it a nice tale, but it seems to be on you're actually trying to finish. Kudos. Gotta be honest though. The switch with Lacresha was not my favorite. It just doesnt fit. Lacresha could certainly be a switch. She could even slowly become a domme for Jasmine. But she would not overnight flip a switch, walk into the classroom, and Jasmine. Jasmine has already shown that whilst she is mainly sub, she can switch. She already dommes Babygirl, Lacresha's mom, regularly, and took complete control over Lacresha. Daddy said Lacresha would not go back to being Jasmine's pet now, but that leaves the door open for the future. When he fucks Jasmine's daughter, and he will, he should also fuck Lacresha, and put her back in her place under Jasmine. She can top Jasmine's daughter if she wants. Still, overall a good chapter and a good series. So please finish it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing is always intriguing, and in this case the copious illustrations add an amusing visual [if a bit

'robotic' in their flattened style] accompaniment -- what app or program did you use to generate the graphics?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Either you are a straight out racist or are simply not against racism. Obviously there are two differences between the two. If you are racist no one will likely change your mind. If your aren’t against racism I would like to say your are giving safe haven to racists. You allow a space for it. You claim you are an educator. Now maybe you only teach white kids, but if you don’t, you are giving safe speech to people who will find it fine to look down on your students. It seems simple…..no need to use the N word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story (and the illustrations) should stand by themselves. Mentioning "Black Lives Matters" introduces politics. If you want to write about politics, do so. If you want to write porn, do that INSTEAD.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this as always

we all have our fantasy’s and I really enjoy that you write yours down so we can all enjoy them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again you have demonstrated you writing sensually explosive stories. Where ever you get your inspirations, real or imagined, they are each none stop pleasure rides.

You have a beautifully, sexually charged and creative mind.

I look forward to your next installment.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

If you support BLM, maybe you should just buy them their mansions so they don't lose them later.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

I was hoping for Carolyn; does it ever happen? When do the next episodes come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As always Jasmine, you're stories always light fires. I am looking forward to reading, about you a nd your daughter. I would also like to read about your sisters too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series was so hot so want more

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

YESSSSsss..!!

dommasterjim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...