Best of Castle Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time Madison started moaning with a higher pitch, Rick would release her clit and she would shiver and shake. She was on the edge, but Rick refused her to cum.

Kate kissed her with suck passion, it turned her to mush. She stroked her tits and nibbled at her neck and ear. All along talking dirty to her, turning her on more and more.

Madison's pussy was dripping with her slimy juices and after a while, Rick began working a finger into her pussy while he kept on kissing, licking and sucking at her pussy and asshole. He slowly moved his finger in and out of her tight hole. He twisted it around and found her G-spot. He worked it harder and he had a difficult time holding her still.

Kate whispered in her ear, "Don't you just love the way he can find that spot in you. He'll make you cum so hard, Madison, you won't be able to breath."

Madison rocked her hips. Her ass came off the bed, she was fucking air as Rick pulled back and watched the gorgeous blonde in the midst of an orgasm. He slid his hand down and began to probe her asshole and it sent her deeper into her climax.

Madison pushed down and kept grinding her ass and in doing so, sent his finger deeper into her ass. She loved her ass being probed and she grabbed his hand and held it as she fucked her ass with his finger.

Before Madison could completely recover, Rick was back down, sucking hard on her clit. He went down and stabbed at her juicy hole and loved the sweetness of her cunt.

Kate reached around and held her down so she couldn't squirm away.

Rick doubled his efforts on her cunt and a finger in both her pussy and ass. She thrashed about. Her gorgeous blonde hair was now a fucking mess. It had that just fucked look and it never looked hotter on her. She exploded yet again, dousing his lips and tongue with her hot creamy cunt juices.

Rick moved his head and took his mouth off of Madison's sweet, wet cunt and just blew on it. It made her shiver and shake. Rick couldn't resist and returned for yet another taste of her creamy cunt.

When it was all over, when the long and strong jerks settled down, Kate and Rick released her and she was completely exhausted. She looked at them both, "Oh fuck, that was utterly amazing. So now that I got my freak off, who's next?"

Kate reached out and grabbed her glass of wine and took a sip. She handed it to Maddie and she drank from the same glass. Kate put the glass down and turned back to the blonde, "Well, after Castle gave you an orgasm that blew the top off your head, I only think it is right for the two of us to repay him, what do you say?"

Madison giggled, "Sounds like a plan."

Rick was more than ready for this. He climbed up from between Madison's sticky thighs and flopped down on the bed. He rested his back against the headboard and a couple pillows.

Kate took the lead, and Madison was right beside her. Madison wasn't foreign to a cock and she hovered over the large mushroomed head and lowered her bright red lips, she stuck out her tongue and flicked it back and forth like a butterfly's wings all around the swollen head.

At the same time, Kate's head slid lower and she drew one of his swollen nuts into her mouth. Her long, chestnut brown hair floated over his thighs as she did so, increasing the sensitivity on his groin.

Kate looked up and saw the look of pure bliss on Rick's face. She giggled, "Watch out Madison, if you keep that up, you just might have a face full of cum before you know it."

Madison giggled and closed her lips over the crown and her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked hard and lowered her head.

Kate squeezed his balls lightly to keep him from cumming and Rick was in total shock as the two women feasted on his cock and balls.

Madison felt his cock throbbing in her mouth and she wanted this to last much, much longer. Without missing a beat, she pulled her mouth from his cock and she hopped off the bed. She scrambled around the side of the bed and opened up her nightstand. She pulled out a huge double headed dildo and a strap-on harness. She got back on the bed, "Remember one of these Becks?" I so remember how you sucked on Brent's cock while I strapped one of these on and fucked the both of us. Now get over here and suck it, get it nice and wet and then you get to suck on Rick, while I fuck that fleshy cunt of yours."

Kate was too excited to argue and she grabbed Maddie's wrist and drew the large dildo into her mouth. Rick was shocked and excited to see Kate sucking on a huge dildo. He stroked his cock as she bobbed up and down on the dildo.

Madison looked down at Kate, "Stop swallowing. I need more of your spit on the tip so I can fuck you with it."

Kate opened her mouth wider and stuck out her tongue and the dildo was soon covered in her saliva.

Madison pulled it away from Kate and slipped the other end into her pussy, She groaned as she felt it sink into her tight hole, She slipped it through the harness and guided Kate onto her knees, "Okay Rick, get ready. When I start fucking Becks here, she's gonna suck your cock like it's never been sucked before."

Madison pressed her hand onto Kate's hip. She dipped her head and licked lightly at Kate's juicy cunt, "Mmm, I'll never forget how incredible you tasted, just as fantastic as I remembered." She grabbed the head of the dildo and slowly fed it into Kate's pussy, "Okay Kate, give Rick the blow job of his life."

Kate opened wide and engulfed his cock. She was beyond excited and as she felt the dildo sink into her pussy, she pushed back, sending more of the other end into Maddie's cunt. She gobbled up Rick's cock and sucked it just as Madison had instructed. She didn't need urging, she was so turned on, she'd suck him off in Times Square right now if told to.

Over the next thirty minutes, Kate came countless times. She knew Maddie did too. She would slow and shake behind her as she did so.

Rick on a few occasions had to pull Kate's mouth from his cock. He too was on the verge of cumming, but was saving that for Madison's cunt.

Rick eventually got out from under Kate and Rick grabbed hold of Madison. He pulled her off of Kate and made Kate get onto her back.

Kate pulled Madison back down to her and as Madison shoved the dildo back into Kate, she screamed out loudly.

Rick was behind Madison and grabbing hold of her hips, he found that puckered hole he was playing with earlier. She was so wet from her countless orgasm, she felt him enter her ass. He was large, but she knew the dildo in her pussy, was in her ass before and she welcomed It.

Kate kissed her wildly as she thrust up again and again. Although the dildo was sent deep into her pussy. She knew it also sank deep into Maddie's too.

Maddie was so turned on, she didn't know what end was up. She screamed out as yet, another orgasm wracked her slender lush curves. She felt Rick's cock swell up and she knew he was about to cum. She pushed back hard against him as she felt him begin to pump his hot cum deep into her bowels.

Kate saw the two of them coming unhinged and she lost it too and she clung to the blonde and kissed her hard, cumming all over that thick dildo.

Long after the three of them uncoupled. Madison ushered them all into the shower and for the next fifteen minutes, it was a mass of hands, legs and mouth, sucking, licking and caressing each other until they all came again.

They ended up back in the bed and after falling asleep, one after another, they woke, played with one of the other two and after they came, fell back to sleep and it started all over again.

By the time the sun rose, they were all rejuvenated and raring to go yet again. They did and spend the entire day sucking, fucking and eating food, pussy and cock.

Season 2 Episode 23

It was a very complex case and Demming was called in because during the murder, there was also a robbery. Kate was the one who cracked the case. In the meantime, Demming and Kate grew closer together.

As they wrapped up the case, Castle went looking for Beckett to congratulate her. As he turned the corner he saw Kate and Demming kissing. He quickly turned around and left without her seeing things. He knew he was in for a battle, but wasn't sure if he could win it, or if he really wanted to

They slipped out and rode down in the elevator. They were alone and even though it was a short ride to the ground floor, they were were over one another.

Kate felt bad for him. She really liked him and even though he was a gentle and caring lover, she knew he wasn't up to par with Castle and his sexual prowess. She hoped to draw something out of him that showed her he could compete with Castle. As the elevator reached the ground floor, she pulled back and they headed out to dinner.

Once they entered the restaurant, her mind began thinking dirty things. She whispered to the hostess and was given a booth in the back. It was dark and secluded. She knew this would tell her if he was the guy for her.

She snuggled up against him and she took hold of his hand and wrapped it around her waist. She leaned into him and kissed him. Her tongue darted into his mouth and she felt his tongue trailed over her lower lip and danced over her tongue. She felt the heat traveling up her body and her heart was pounding in her chest. She could feel wetness in the gusset of her satin panties.

Tom Demming pulled back when he felt Kate's fingers tugging at the zipper on his pants. He stopped her, "We can't do this here, Kate. Can't you wait til we get back to your place?"

She freed his cock and stroked it a couple of times. She bit her lower lip seductively, "And why not?"

She dipped her head and trailed kisses down his neck to his collarbone. She kept on peppering his neck with kisses as she worked the buttons on her tailored blouse. She pulled back and gripping the back of his head, she guided it to her braless tits. She tried to get him to suck on them, but he pulled back, "Kate are you insane? We could get arrested for doing this."

She chuckled, "I know the owner and the hostess made sure to only send my favorite waiter here. Don't worry, we'll be left along. So what's stopping you?"

She groaned louder as she felt his lips close around one of her stiff nipples. She was gasping for air as she felt his teeth nip at the rock-hard nub. She clutched at his head and gasped out, "Oh fuck, yeah, Tom suck it, suck it hard."

She stroked his cock and felt him growing hotter by the moment. She felt a couple drops of pre-cum ooze out of the tip. She smeared it around the head and she dipped her head under the table to take him into her mouth.

That was just too much for Demming. He slipped away and worked at getting his cock back into his pants. He managed to zip up and with a large lump in his pants, he slipped out the other side of the circular booth. He stared down at Kate, "You are a gorgeous, fun to be with woman, Kate, but this is going too far. I'll see you tomorrow at the precinct. I have to go home and think about this."

He left in a hurry and left Kate there. She buttoned her blouse. She slipped out of the booth and went to the ladies room. She pulled her bra out of her clutch purse and after slipping her blouse off, She donned her bra and blouse and headed out to the bar for a stiff drink. She ordered a few items off the carry-out menu and after it arrived, she left her her apartment. She decided she had to end it with Tom. She knew Castle was her man and was going to tell him soon, very soon before he slipped away from her once and for all.

More to come soon.

12