Dickgirl Cheerleader Orgy Ch. 01

Story Info
A cruise becomes sexual.
24k words
3
7.5k
10
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story series follows the young teenage cheerleaders of Dickgirl University. It would be a subplot between Nora's Big Mistake series and it's sequel. This includes the following teens; Abby Danvers, Chloe Snow-West, Claire Sullivan, Codi Sullivan, Courtney Snow-West, Dakota Danvers, Erin Snow, Fiona Queen, Kathy Horton, Kenna James, Lily LeBeau, Loriane Ren Snow-West Zor-El, Luna Lancaster, Naomi Danvers, Nora Snow-West, Olivia Snow, Rena Arias, Rey Snow, Star Lance, Suzie Sullivan, Tatiana Toulson, and Willow Zor-El. The story will follow them as they get more friendly and sexual with each other and the cruise trip with their instructors. Enjoy.

*******************************************************************

The girls were all in Nora's bedroom together. They were each wearing their respective pyjama tank tops and bottom shorts. Their PJs were different colors. Nora's were pink, Naomi's were blue, Luna's were purple, Loriane's were lavender, Willow's were red, Erin's were turquoise, Chloe's were silver, Codi's were indigo, Courtney's were cyan, Kathy's were yellow, Fiona's were black, Dakota's were lilac, Rena's were lime green, Star's were orange, Abby's were emerald green, Tatiana's was tangerine orange, Olivia's was olive green, Rey's was raspberry red, Lily's was violet, Claire's was copper, Suzie's was azure, and Kenna's were rose.

"Oh god, I can't believe how long it's been," Nora said. "I know that it's been a long time since we've seen each other. I missed you all."

The other girls let out an 'Awwwwwww' before they all hugged Nora. "We missed you too, Nor," Codi said. "How has the fight against Stryker been?"

Naomi smiled. "So far Stryker hasn't sent any of her forces against us," she said. "She's probably waiting for us to lower our guard down, so she can strike."

Kenna sighed. "I still don't get her plans," she said. "First she wants to kill us, then she wants to clone us, then she wants to breed us to make an army."

Nora nodded. She laid down on the bed and sighed. Kenna was right, Stryker was up to something more sinister, but what.

Naomi smiled and hugged her girlfriend. "Let's focus on our own efforts in the world," she said. "Let's watch a movie."

The girls cheered in happiness and agreement. Nora sped over to the cabinet and collected all the different movies she had. "Hey Nor," Fiona said. "You've got any porn movies?"

The girls all giggled with excitement and pleasure. Nora smiled. "I have a few good movies," she said. As she searched for a movie, she shook her behind at her friends. They all cheered in happiness and joy as they watched the young speedster wiggle her butt in front of them.

Tatiana smiled as she watched Nora's butt jiggle. She could feel her pussy getting wet and her dick getting hard and erect. "Ummmmm, Nora," she said. "Could I please go use the bathroom?"

"Sure thing Tat," Nora said, still looking for a porn movie. "It's down the hall, and to the right."

Tatiana nodded and headed towards the bathroom.

Kenna sighed. Kenna James was a caucasian woman with shoulder length blonde hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 119 lbs, had an average body, enhanced 34C breasts, no tattoos, a pierced navel and a 14 inch long dick.

"What should we do while Tat is gone?" Kenna asked. "Maybe we could play a game?"

Nora smiled. Nora had smooth clear skin with a slight tan. She had hazel eyes and short, dark brown hair that did not extend beyond her cheekbones. Her hair had blue and purple highlights. She also had kind of a punk attitude and outlook on things. She had her bellybutton pierced and wanted to get her cock pierced as well. Amongst her inner circle of friends, she had the middle large cock at 11.5 inches. She had natural 36C boobs. She was circumcised. She had an average build. She was 5 ft 03/4 in tall and weighed 112.5 lbs. "I have an idea," she said. "We'll each take turns flashing each other. Who wants to go first?"

Some of the girls were still very nervous about showing off their naked body to the other girls, but Kenna sighed deeply. She didn't mind. "I don't care about it," she said. "I'll lady flash you all. "Lady flash means for a (group of or) individual woman to lift her shirt unexpectedly and 'flash' something (or someone) with her boobs.

Kenna then proceeded to lift up her tank top, revealing her cute breasts. The other girls were very happy and excited. "Wow Kenna," Olivia said. "Those are beautiful. Can I......I mean........if you don't mind............can I touch them?"

Kenna smiled and nodded. Olivia smiled and crawled over to Kenna and began to run her hands on the blonde girl's boobs. Kenna smiled and moaned softly as she felt Olivia's hands on her tits. "Oh yeah Olivia," she said. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

"They're so plump and supple," Olivia said. Kenna's nipples got hard and erect. "I......I can't help myself." The young teen then proceeded to suck on Kenna's nipples. Olivia Snow was a caucasian teen with shoulder length brown hair, grey eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 126 lbs, had an average body, natural 33B breasts, and a 19.9 inch long dick.

Kenna moaned as she felt Olivia's lips wrapped around her nipples. The brown haired girl clearly knew what a dickgirl teen liked. She tilted her head back against the bed and combed her fingers through Olivia's hair. "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," she moaned in pleasure. "That feels soooooo gooooood. Oh god. I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Kenna looked down and saw Olivia's shorts were already moist and wet with her own juices. Kenna slipped her hand down Olivia's shorts, rubbed her fingers up and down the young teen's slit before she plunged her fingers inside Olivia's cunt.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Olivia moaned as she felt Kenna's fingers inside her young cunt. "That feels soooooo fucking good. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh. I'm going to cum." Olivia then latched her lips around Kenna's nipples and sucked on them even more vigorously.

Kenna squirmed as she felt her orgasm grow and intensify. She curled her fingers and pumped her fingers deep and fast inside Olivia's cunt. "Mmmmmmmmmm," she said. "What a dirty little girl."

Olivia moaned as she came, squirting her juices all over Kenna's fingers and hand. Pussy juices squirted out of her cunt like a firehose. Kenna smiled and pulled her fingers from Olivia and kissed the young cyrogenetic metahuman.

Olivia smiled and resumed sucking on Kenna's nipples. Kenna sighed deeply and laid her head back against the bed. She looked down and saw that Olivia's shorts had formed a tent.

The young cyrogenetic metahuman's dick was getting hard and erect. Olivia smiled as she pulled her shorts down, revealing her dick. Olivia then proceeded to rub her cockhead, but Kenna slapped her hand.

Kenna smiled and wrapped her hand around the young cyrogenetic metahuman's dick and began to jerk Olivia off. As this happened, Kenna's dick was getting hard and erect. Olivia smiled and then gasped as she saw the young teenager's dick. She wrapped her fingers around it and, without any hesitation, began to suck on it.

Kenna sighed and leaned back against the bed, all while she continued to stroke Olivia's dick. "Good girl," she moaned softly.

Olivia whimpered softly as she came, spurting her futa spunk all over her own body and Kenna's. Kenna smiled and continued to jerk the young cyrogenetic metahuman off until she was fully drained of cum.

Olivia, panting in pleasure and exhaustion, smiled. "Oh wow " she said. "That felt incredible."

Naomi smiled. Naomi has a slight tan and a slim figure with a nice booty. She has medium length dark brown hair with red highlights that she likes to style in a ponytail. She has green eyes. She has natural 34C boobs. She is Nora's girlfriend and possibly future wife. She has a sexy 11.5 inch cock but isn't all that girthy. She is uncircumcised and suffers from phimosis, so even when fully erect, her foreskin completely covers her cock. She loves having other girls play with it and is interested in docking (when two uncircumcised cocks are placed side by side and then slid into the other's foreskin) with other uncircumcised girls. She was 5 feet 4 inches tall and 99 lbs. Her dick was so hard and erect. She couldn't believe how hot her fellow cheerleaders were. She reached down to rub her dick, but before she could something wet and warm wrapped around it instead.

"Mmmmm..." she groaned, looking down toward her crotch.

What she saw made her dick lurch with excitement. Sweet Luna's innocent face looked up at her from between her thighs. Luna's big brown eyes shone with arousal as she wrapped her tiny lips around Naomi's massive cockhead.

"Yeeessss..." Naomi hissed, reaching down to dig her fingers into the girl's beautiful, tangled hair.

Luna seemed relieved that Naomi liked what she was doing, and so began to lick and slurp on the girl's cock more eagerly.

Luna had caucasian skin and a slim body. She had shoulder length black hair and brown eyes. She had natural 32D breasts. She had a tattoo of a phoenix on her right wrist and a 11.5 inch long dick. She was 5 feet 9 inches tall and 120 lbs.

"Oh, fuck... Luna... That feels so incredible!" Naomi whined, her face contorted in pleasure. She churned her hips slowly, pumping herself against Luna's face with increasing urgency.

Naomi could feel Luna's own cock swaying between her legs, brushing teasingly against her shin. It was so hot, it almost burned Naomi's flesh, but felt incredible, all the same.

The cute, shy, quiet girl Naomi had grown up with seemed to transform before her eyes. Luna looked up at her with an increasing hunger, forcing her face down further and further on Naomi's cock until she could feel herself stabbing at the back of the girl's throat.

Luna made gagging noises as she worked Naomi over, but didn't let up. Her spit ran down what Naomi could see of her aching shaft, and she felt the walls of Luna's throat suck enticingly on her spongy cock head.

Naomi shuddered and said, "Oh, Baby... You do that so well... C-c-come up here... Come up here and let me.. d-d-d-o you too!"

Luna's eyes flashed excitedly at that suggestion. She slid her lips slowly from Naomi's shaft, releasing it with a pop and looking up into her friend's face. "Y-you... you really want to?" she asked uncertainly. She had straightened up onto her knees, pulled down her shorts, and for the first time Naomi could see the girl's dick standing out from her girlish body.

Naomi knew she shouldn't. Luna was her best friend! But she'd already fucked the other girls, and it had felt so amazing...

In response to her best sister's question, she licked her lips, nodding her head slowly, unable to tear her eyes away from Luna's bulbous cock head as it pointed straight at her.

Swifter than Naomi realized, her best friend had moved around so her cock was swaying above her face. She saw it hanging down between Luna's legs, ending centimeters above her chin. Above the heavy cock, Naomi could see her best friend's pussy glistening in the darkness as moisture beaded on it's hairless lips.

Naomi salivated at the sight. She reached up, sliding her fingers up Luna's thighs before sinking them into the girl's soft ass flesh. She breathed in her scent, and shivered with sexual hunger.

Before she could taste her best friend, however, she felt her own cock being devoured once more. Luna had gone back to her member, sucking it past her pretty lips and into the warm cavern of her throat.

Naomi trembled. Her grip on Luna's ass tightened, and she opened her mouth, running her tongue tantalizingly along her best friend's shaft. She felt Luna spasm above her, and heard the girl's muffled whimper of pleasure.

Emboldened by the younger girl's reaction, Naomi stretched her lips wide, consuming as much of Luna's surprisingly large penis as her mouth could hold. It tasted warm, and salty, and delicious. She groaned around it's throbbing girth.

All around her, Naomi could hear her friends moaning in bliss, but the sounds faded away as she and Luna melted together in carnal passion. They pressed their wriggling bodies together, gagging themselves on each other eagerly.

Naomi took her best friend deeper, feeling the girl's thick, pink cock head press against the back of her throat. She repressed the urge to gag, and relaxed her esophagus, allowing the phallus to snake further inside her.

Spit bubbled around the seal of her lips, making the shaft slick as it pumped in and out of her gaping mouth. She learned quickly to breath through her nose between thrusts, and lashed her tongue generously over Luna's thick, searing member.

Naomi's bangs clung to her sweat soaked brow. She gurgled desperately as her own pleasure steadily increased. Luna's throat hugged the head of her cock wonderfully, massaging it from all sides until it ached for release.

As they sucked each other off, their shining bodies slid together. Moist breasts pressed into one another's stomachs, and hands gripped and groped each other's restless thighs.

Naomi gazed above her into Luna's steamy cunt. She found herself hungry to plunge her cock deep inside, and feel the trembling girl's pussy walls squeeze her shaft much like her throat was already doing.

She slid her fingers through her best friend's moist ass crack, grazing them over her puckered anus, (which caused Luna to jolt excitedly), and dipping them tentatively into her gooey folds. Naomi felt Luna shudder, and her eyes flared. She plunged her fingers deep inside, curling them in her best friend's cunt until they scraped deep against her inner walls.

Luna wrenched her lips from Naomi's cock, spittle flying across the bed as she unleashed a desperate cry of joy. She automatically thrust back, impaling herself farther on Naomi's rigid fingers and pushing her cock harder against the roof of the older girl's mouth.

Naomi's teeth scraped against Luna's shaft as she was caught off guard by the sudden jerk, but that only seemed to make her best friend moan louder.

She heard the girl's ragged breathing, and felt her lower herself back against her body. Once again, their warm torsos pressed together, and Naomi felt the warm kiss of Luna's lips on her cock head.

Instead of gobbling it into her mouth again, however, Luna ran her lips down the side of the shaft, bringing her face to her best friend's dripping pussy. Naomi felt the younger girl's tongue stab into her cunt, and grunted against her cock.

Luna licked and sucked at Naomi's cunt, while stroking her throbbing shaft vigorously in one hand. The feel of her best friend's mouth on her pussy made Naomi writhe with pleasure. Her cunt juice seeped down the insides of her thighs, making her skin, (and Luna's face), shine with her wetness.

Soon, Luna's mouth returned to Naomi's dick, slurping and sucking it greedily. The two best friends whimpered and shivered as they ate each other's shafts with increasing urgency. Once again, Naomi could feel the familiar sensation of impending orgasm building at the base of her cock.

She worked faster, as hungry for her best friend's sperm as she was for her own orgasm. Her fingers dug into Luna's cunt, and her throat closed tightly around the girl's phallus.

When Luna thrust her own fingers into Naomi's cunt, the older girl lost control. Once again, gobs of cum shot from her rigid shaft, splashing against the roof of her best friend's mouth. She let out a gargling cry around Luna's cock as she came.

Her best friend now had both hands wrapped tightly around her thick member, pointing Naomi's cock at her open mouth. She pumped the shaft vigorously, gobbling every gooey drop of jiz Naomi fired down her throat.

Naomi's tongue slathered erratically over Luna's cock head, and she wailed and trembled in bliss. She hooked her fingers harshly in her best friend's gash, stabbing it relentlessly with manic thrusts.

The savagery of Naomi's fingering, combined with her searing tongue lashes, caused Luna's voice to rise in a high pitched screech. Naomi was instantly rewarded with thick, salty ropes of delicious cum raining down into her gasping throat.

Naomi clamped her greedy lips around Luna's cockhead, sucking out as much of the girl's spend as she could. It filled her mouth in seconds, and she gulped it down, only to have it replaced with another generous helping. Soon, it overflowed, streaming down her cheeks and seeping into her tangled hair.

Meanwhile, Luna's chin shone with Naomi's thick, bubbly sperm. It dripped from her swollen lips, landing back on her best friend's still twitching cock. Immediately, Luna lapped it up again, desperate to swallow every succulent drop.

When they were finally through feasting, the two ravaged best friends lay plastered together, panting in the afterglow of their powerful orgasms. They leaked fluid copiously from their gaping mouths, weeping pussies and still rigid cocks.

Naomi tilted her head to the side, letting Luna's fat cock slide from her gullet like a slime coated snake. Her eyes were glazed over, and she stared blankly into the darkness of the room. She could see movement nearby, but couldn't register what or who it might be.

They lay together for several minutes. Before Naomi had completely recovered, she could feel Luna's body slipping off of her own. She looked down across her sweat stained body, seeing her best friend crawling into Kenna's waiting lap.

Olivia and Kenna then took turns in sucking Luna's dick. Naomi smiled. She could feel her own dick getting hard and erect. She looked around and saw Nora.

The young speedster was on all fours and her shorts were down to her ankles. Naomi could see that Nora's pussy was glistening with her juices.

The young DEO agent quickly and efficiently removed her own shorts and got behind the young speedster. Naomi then grazed her fingers up and down Nora's pussy lips and then plunged her finger inside the young speedster's cunt.

The young speedster moaned in pleasure as she felt Naomi's fingers inside her young cunt. Naomi smiled, pulled her fingers out and replaced them with her dick, shoving her entire dick deep inside Nora's snatch.

Nora whimpered and squirmed as she felt her own pleasure. Naomi mounted the young speedster from behind doggy style and began to hump her slowly and deeply. The young DEO agent delivered a hard spank to Nora's buttcheeks, causing the young speedster to whimper in pleasure.

Naomi smiled as she looked at Nora's butthole. She grazed her finger between Nora's buttcheeks, making the young speedster whimper. Then without any hesitation, she plunged her finger inside the young speedster's ass.

The young speedster squirmed as she felt her own ass being stretched out by Naomi's fingers. She learned forward and began to rub her clitoris in time with Naomi's thrusts.

Finally, the young DEO agent came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside the young speedster's cunt.

Nora sighed and nodded as Naomi kissed her neck and shoulders before the young DEO agent then pulled away to join Kenna, Olivia, and Luna. The three girls welcomed the young DEO agent into their threesome, making it a foursome.

Nora looked up and smiled. She was about to move, when she felt someone push her head back against the bed. Out of the corner of her eyes, the young speedster saw her future daughter Loriane smiling at her.

Loriane had shoulder-length black hair with blue streaks and cream-colored skin. She had shapely natural 36B boobs and a sexy 9.5 inch cock. She was uncircumcised with an extra amount of foreskin that she loved having played with. She had a tattoo of a pink 'Flash' symbol above her right breast. She was 5 feet 1 inches tall, 110 lbs, and had an average body.

Her cock was rock hard and rubbing against Nora's buttcheeks. Before Nora could speak and without any warning or hesitation, Loriane shoved her entire dick deep inside Nora's ass.

123456...8