Best of Castle Pt. 13

Story Info
Rick and Kate fuck substitutes instead of each other & More.
13.5k words
4.8
1.6k
5
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Best of Castle Part 13

Season 4 Episode 20

Now that Rick knew Beckett was aware that he told her he loved her, and didn't respond to it, he was going to leave her behind. Having been with Alexis now, it relieved him of his sexual frustrations. He was going to sow some wild oats. The women he had rejected over the past few years were now open season again and he was going to make up for lost time. He now had the attitude of "Fuck Beckett" If she didn't want him, he'd find fulfillment as he had in the past.

Beckett was still lost, not knowing what had happened. She was having a drink with Lanie, "I'm telling you, something happened, something changed. It's been weird between us lately."

Lanie was concerned, "Lately? Kate, it's been weird for four years."

"No, this is different. He's different. It's like he's pulling away."

"Well, can you blame him? He's probable tired of waiting"

Kate took a big sip of her wine, "Waiting for what?"

Lanie rolled her eyes, "What do you think? The guy is crazy about you, and despite your little act, you're crazy about him." She saw the stunned look on Kate's face. She scoffed, "Oh, what? Was that supposed to be some big secret?"

Kate threw up her arms, "Yes!" She saw Lanie wasn't buying it, "No!" She flopped down on her stool. "Do you think he knows?"

"You remember how he used to be? Girl on either arm? You really don't see that guy too much anymore. Why do you think that is? He's waiting for you." She stared Kate down.

"Yeah, but, Lanie...."

She cut her off, "Yeah, I know. You're dealing with stuff. But you cannot ask him to wait forever. Unless, of course, you're okay with him pulling away."

"What if it doesn't work? What if it ends up like you and Javi?"

"Well, at least we gave it a shot. And so it didn't work out. So what? Now we can move on. Give or take the occasional booty call." She grinned at Kate.

Kate smiled too, "I just, I don't wanna lose what we have, you know?"

"Girl, please! What exactly do you have? Really?"

Kate thought and replied, "A friendship?"

Lanie shook her head, "No! What you and I have, is a friendship. What you and Castle have is a holding pattern. How long can you circle before the fuel runs out?"

Just then her cell went off and she answered it, "Beckett!" It was a murder and Lanie and Kate arrived at a motel where there was a body.

Lanie chased after her, "Don't think you were saved by the bell, Kate Beckett. As your friend, I'm not going to let this drop."

"So, what, you think I should tell him how I feel?"

"Yes, you hunt murderers for a living. You can do this."

"Okay, okay, I just.... I have to find the right time."

"No time like the present."

Suddenly there were tires screeching and Castle's Ferrari pulled into the motel parking lot. In the passenger seat was a hot, blonde flight attendant.

Lanie looked at them, "What the...." She watched the blonde climb out. Lanie looked to Kate, "On second thought, maybe you should wait a bit. What's that? Ryan's calling, I gotta go."

Beckett watched the blonde run around the car and got into the driver seat. He closed the door for her, "I'll call you in about an hour." She drove off and Castle came over to Kate, "Hey there."

She stared at him, "I feel like I just walked into a bad episode of Miami Vice."

"Okay, first, there are no bad episodes of Miami Vice. Second, who died?"

"You, from the looks of it. You look like you just got run over by a truck."

He chuckled, "Yeah, a truck delivering a shipment of awesome. No, I just flew into Vegas for the weekend. Just needed a little change of scenery"

"And you won the blonde in a high-stakes poker match?"

"No, I met her on the flight back."

"And you just gave her your car?"

"Jacinda happens to be a very trustworthy person. She's a first-class flight attendant. It's not like I gave her my social security number."

She was frustrated, "Castle! Is everything okay?"

He smiled at her, "Never better."

They looked around the room and saw it was tossed. Lanie was over the body, checking the victim out, "Hey, Lanie, how does it look?"

Lanie looked up at her, "Like you waited too long."

Kate was getting upset, "The Victim?"

"She was strangled, but she put up a fight."

Kate looked at the gorgeous dead woman, "Could be a hook up that went wrong."

Lanie looked at her, "Are you talking about the victim, or Castle?"

Kate rolled her eyes, "Hey, Javi. Can you contact the next of kin, and canvass the area once the sketch is done?"

They found out she was working at the British consulate and on the side, she was a high priced escort It was a front for her investigations.

Doing some investigation, they found out the man from the crime scene was man of the name Colin Hunt. They tracked him down to a hotel and Kate and Rick entered his room. At the exact same time, Colin came out of the bathroom in just a towel. Kate bellowed out, "NYPD, show me your hands."

He looked at her, "You're making a mistake."

"Yeah, like I haven't heard that before. Hands in the air, now!"

He released the towel and raised then, "If you insist." The towel came undone and fell to his feet. He was naked standing before Kate and Castle.

Castle put his hands over Kate's eyes, "WHOA! Dude. Whoa!"

Allow me to introduce myself. Detective Inspector Colin Hunt (Brett Tucker), Scotland Yard."

Kate peeked around Castle's hand to check him out. She asked him several questions and found out that Naomi, the victim was like a sister to Colin. She called him for help she was in trouble.

He wanted in on the investigation. Kate wasn't so sure about having him on the team, but if she didn't allow it, he would do his own investigation. She agreed seeing he had an interest in solving her murder.

They found out she was involved with some rapper and they had the girlfriend that she had a run-in with in the box for an interview.

Colin spoke up, "I'd like to be in there with you if you don't mind."

Kate looked up from the paperwork, "Sorry, but Castle and I usually take care of that."

Castle got a text and looked at it, "It's okay, let Colin go in with you, my lunch date is here. Give me a call, if something interesting comes up. He turned and the gorgeous flight attendant came into the squad room. As soon as Rick saw her, he turned to Kate and Colin, "Well I gotta go, I'll catch up with you guys in a few hours." He turned and his arm went around Jacinda and he led her to the elevator. As the door closed, Castle pinned her against the wall and kissed her. His tongue was soft, but insistent and he pulled her closer to him. She raised one leg and wrapped it around his waist.

Kate got a view of this as the door closed and she was shocked and felt a surge of jealousy and want at the same time.

A uniform cop was holding the car door open as they exited the precinct. Castle drove like a professional race car driver as he wove his way through traffic to his loft.

As he pulled her into his bedroom, she giggled and threw her long blonde hair over her shoulder. She groaned when he pinned her once again against the wall. His strong hands held her firmly. He pressed his bulky body against hers as his tongue danced around hers. He pulled back slightly and carried her to the large, looming king sized bed. He put her down and unzipped her dress. As the dress settled about her waist, Rick immediately focused on her large, milky white breasts.

Rick slowly planted soft kisses on her bare neck. He left a trail of kisses down to her large, firm tits. He closed his lips around one nipple and his teeth gently bit down on it, drawing a moan from her throat. He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. He lifted her ass off the mattress and tugged the dress off, leaving her there in just her tiny thong.

He drew it off in a flash and sinking to his knees, he quickly shoved his tongue inside her puffy cunt. He swept his tongue upward and began dancing over her stiff clit.

Jacinda groaned and she arched her back powerless to resist, she wasn't about to stop him. She wanted him to slow down, but she wasn't going to complain as he feasted on her slick, wet folds.

He tucked his arms under her luscious thighs and lifting her, he drew her further back onto the bed. He hovered over her and began nipping on her tender flesh once again.

Jacinda dropped her head back to the bed and her head was spinning. Her hands were on his head and she wanted him to fuck her, but he was once again sliding down her lush curves. She fell back and let him have his way with her. Rick's tongue flicked repeatedly over her aching clit. His fingers swirled around inside of her, finding her sensitive area. She groaned louder as he applied more pressure and he stared up into her twinkling eyes. He smiled wickedly when he saw he found her secret spot. He worked her right to the edge of an orgasm and then he slowed down. He was teasing her. He was taking out his frustrations he was feeling for Beckett on the gorgeous blonde. He once again brought her to the edge and stopped suddenly.

Rick climbed off the bed and slowly began to undress His shirt came off, then he toed off his shoes and unbuckled his pants, It fell to the floor and he stood there in his silky boxers. He saw her eyes were focused on the tent in his boxers. He lowered them to the floor and he heard her gasp and lick her lips. She looked up into his eyes when she heard him speak, "Do you want this, Jacinda?"

He reached for her arms and he pulled her into a sitting position, "Show me what you want." His hands slid up her arms and cupping her thick, blonde hair, he guided her head down to his stiff shaft. He stopped when he felt her lips meet his cock. He wanted her to take it at her own pace.

Jacinda opened her mouth and took the swollen head into her mouth. He guided her head gently, aware of just how large he was for her tiny mouth. She gained a bit of speed and began sucking as she did so.

Rick groaned and his head rolled back as she took him down and the head poked at the back of her throat. She moaned as she felt his pre-cum wetting her lips and tongue. She slowed down a little and she heard him moan, he urged her to go faster and she complied.

Rick closed his eyes and thought of Beckett. He imagined her mouth sucking his cock and suddenly without warning, he lost it and began pumping his hot, creamy load down her throat. He slowly opened his eyes and stared down at the gorgeous blonde still sucking him dry, "Sorry, you were so good, I kinda lost it."

He wasn't about to tell her he was thinking about someone else sucking his cock.

He guided her back onto the bed and began treating her with much slower, much nicer caresses. He stroked her breasts, lightly tweaking her stiff nipples, causing her to tremble and shake. He leaned over and kissed her lightly, "I was so turned on by the way you suck cock, I lost it. Sorry, I'll make it up to you." He peppered her face and neck with soft kisses. he slowly stroked his cock back to attention. He rained kisses down to her heaving tits and he swirled his tongue all over the crown, plucking away at the nipples again. He kept on kissing her all over and he slowly rose above her and settled between her outstretched legs. He slowly guided his cock into her weeping pussy.

Jacinda was more than ready for him. She arched her back, and released a low groan as she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her tight snatch. With her ass off the bed, she felt his hands clutch at her ass, drawing her tighter to his raging hard-on.

Her legs were stretched out wide and she drew them up and wrapped them around his upper thighs. She buried her face in the crook of his neck, "Come on Rick, fuck me, give me all you got. I was so close earlier and even after I sucked you off, I was ready. I need you to fuck me, fuck me hard and make me cum already."

He was spurred on by her talk and he chased all thoughts of Beckett out of his head as he focused on Jacinda. He changed up angles of attack, poking at areas of her cunt rarely touched before, if ever.

She squealed and her arms went around his back, raking her nails down his back, "Yes, oh fuck,yes Rick, I'm almost there, just a little more."

He gave her all she could handle and more. He felt and heard her juicy cunt making obscene sounds as he fucked her harder and faster. He felt her cunt muscles tighten about his cock and suddenly felt a gush of her cunt cream coating his cock. He loved this, it make it easier to fuck her and the urge to cum slowly slipped away.

Jacinda thrashed about as she came and came hard. She let out a shriek when she was rolled over and found herself atop Rick. She didn't miss a beat and she began thrusting her hips back and forth, grinding her clit hard against the root of his cock. She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of blonde curls down her back. It floated over his outstretched legs and it turned him on ever more. She rolled her head around as he clutched and mauled her tits. she screamed out," Oh fuck Rick, I'm cumming, cumming again. Oh fuck, even more intense than, oh,oh, oh fuck, I'm cummingggggggggg!" She collapsed against him and she felt him thrusting his hips up and down, pumping his cock and she groaned loudly when she felt him pumping his hot cum into her overheated pussy.

She slowly recovered and rolled off of him. she looked over at the clock," Oh fuck, I'm going to be late for my flight!" She hopped off the bed and raced to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later. She dressed quickly and looked at him, naked on the bed, "Oh fuck, I'd love to stay for another round, but I gotta go. Don't get up, I already called for a airport van. They should be here in a few." She leaned over and kissed him, "I'll call you next time I'm in town and we can continue where we left off."

He watched her leave and he covered his eyes, "Oh fuck, I gotta get Beckett out of my head."

Back at the precinct, the interview went nowhere and they were back at square one.

Lanie found a partial print on Naomi's throat, but not in the system. She could match it if they had a print to go off of.

Castle returned and Kate looked at him, "How was lunch?"

He chuckled, "The special was incredible."

She scoffed, "I bet."

Naomi left a picture in a locker as a clue to what she was doing, along with a set of letters and numbers on the back. They tracked the photo to a guy outside the British consulate.

They ran a list of the employees there and found out the picture of of a guy named Nigal Wyndham. He was the Deputy General of the British Consulate.

They figured he was the one who strangled Naomi, but needed his print to confirm he was the killer.

Colin found a way into the consulate. They were having a cocktail party there and he managed to get to invites. They were not actual invites, but they were enough to get them into the building. Colin came back to the precinct dressed in a tuxedo and found Javi and Kevin, "Excuse me, gents. Anyone seen Detective Beckett?"

Just then she came into the squad room, dressed in a strapless black velvet formal gown. It hugged her curves and floated about her on the floor. Her long, dark brown hair was pulled back in a sexy bun.

Kevin saw her, "Wow. you guys going out?"

Colin let them in on the ploy, "I pulled some strings and got us into a party at the British Consulate tonight." He walked over to Kate and gave her his arm.

She took it, "Nigel will be there. We'll get his prints and he won't even know it."

Colin turned to leave, "Cheers, lads."

Once there, to blend in, Colin took Kate to the dance floor and held her close. She was feeling his excitement and she was ripe for the pickings, especially after seeing Castle with the blonde and who know who else.

While dancing, Kate saw Nigel and he opened a business card case. She knew if she could get a hold of it, it would have his prints.

She left the dance floor and moved over towards him. She met him at the bar and saw he was holding a glass. She knew one or the other would be perfect for prints.'

She managed to get him to dance, but during the dance, Colin was found out and in the hustle and bustle, Kate was unable to get the glass. As they were ushered out, Kate turned to Colin and showed him, she had lifted the business card case from him.

She was so turned on by the undercover work, she dragged him back to his hotel room and as soon as the door to his room was shut and locked, she was all over him.

They met in a torrid kiss and his hands drifted down her back back. He quickly found the zipper on the back of her gown and pulling it down, it fell to the floor by its own sure weight. She stood there in a pair of black lace panties and high heeled shoes.

Colin leaned down and in one swift move, had her in his arms as he carried her to the bed. He leaned in and planted her firmly in the middle of the bed.

Kate wrapped her arms around him and wouldn't release him. In sure moments, she had his coat off, tugged at his tie as he worked the buttons on his shirt. She leaned in and rained hot, wet kisses on his neck and chest. She slipped lower and she deftly undid his pants and as they hung about his knees, she went for his white briefs. She yanked them down and was glad to see he was well-endowed. She was disappointed with Josh, but Colin put him to shame. She knew, from rumors that Castle was huge, but she would settle for Colin tonight.

Colin managed to kick off his shoes, pants, briefs and socks. When he turned back to Kate, he found her panties down about her ankles. He reached out and removed them, along with her heels.

He guided her to her back and he hovered over her, "I have to say, Detective Beckett, you are one of the most striking cops I've even encountered."

She chuckled, "I'd have to say the same about you, Detective Hunt." She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him down to her lips. They met and all thoughts of Naomi and Castle were non-existent for the moment. Kate wanted and needed a good fuck, seeing she was without since her gunshot wound to the chest.

Colin went right for her pussy. He shoved two fingers into her fleshy lipped cunt. He rolled her clit with the pad of his thumb

From the moment he touched her, running his firm, but loving semi-circles over her aching clit, she felt an orgasm start to build deep in her cunt. She hadn't has sex in nearly six months, but Colin was making up for lost time. The lack of sex started to make her feel a little self-conscious. She knew from the lack of sex, she had to be tight, and his fingers, finger-fucking her felt incredible. All thoughts of Castle were no where to be seen at the moment.

Just then, he buried yet another finger inside her tight hole. She pushed at his hand, "Please, slow down Colin, I haven't done this is a very long time, you need to slow down."

He hovered over her and began peppering her neck and shoulders with, soft, wet kisses, "Don't worry Kate, I'll take it slow. I'll soon have you begging for me to stretch this perfectly wet pussy for you."

His words were turning her on and it made her tremble with need. She kissed him firmly as her hands ran down his well-muscled back. She groaned when she felt him shove a third finger deep inside her soaking wet pussy. He began thrusting them in and out of her as he left a trail of wet kisses to her heaving tits. She cried out when he sucked one stiff tip into his mouth and his teeth lightly bit down on it.

Kate used all of her strength, she rolled them over and she was on top, where she did her best work. She began licking and kissing his muscular chest and at the same time, Colin continued to diddle her stiff button. Kate was on the verge of cumming, but wanted it to build even further before her release. She pulled his hand away from her sopping pussy and she drifted lower on his firm body. She explored his six-pack abs with her lips and tongue. Her hand ran down his body and her slender fingers closed around his meaty shaft. She was glad it wasn't tiny, she was going to enjoy sucking and fucking this sizable cock. She couldn't wait and knew she had to taste him. She whipped her tongue downward and lapped at the underside of his taut shaft with her greedy tongue. She stared up at him and grinned, "I was thinking about doing this ever since I saw you naked after your towel dropped."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers