Best of Castle Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winked at him and returned to his throbbing cock. She loved how it swelled in her hand. She tucked a loose lock of hair from her forehead and tucked it behind her ear. Her dark eyes were hooded and seductive as she stared up at him. A smile crossed her lips and she parted her lips and enveloped the leaking tip of his cock between her lips. She could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum as she started to slide down his rigid shaft. She didn't take long for her to force her mouth down his entire length. So much larger than Josh, but still small enough to deep throat. She gagged slightly as she wasn't prepared to do this so quickly. She normally would get it completely saturated with her saliva before doing it. She was so eager to take him all in, she rushed things. She drew in a deep breath and plunged down again and her lips curled in a smile as she felt her lips press against the root of his cock.

Colin moaned and groaned as Kate sucked him hard and deep. She worked up and down with relish, sucking, slurping and licking every inch of his throbbing cock. She loved the large veins and bumps that tickled her lips as she continued to plunge up and down, using her tongue to whip around it with every movement she made.

She couldn't believe how much she missed sucking cock. She wanted to taste his load in her mouth and slide down her throat, but she couldn't bare the idea of his first load being wasted here. She wanted that first blast of cum filling her hungry pussy.

She reluctantly released his cock from her mouth. She slid her slender body upward and straddled him. She stared down at the smiling face beneath her. She wanted to tease him and she fisted his cock in her long, slender fingers. She swept the swollen head up and down between her fleshy cuntlips. She slowly guided it into her tight, wet hole. She lowered her body as she sat above him.

Colin was done with her teasing him. He grabbed hold of her slender hips and roughly pulled her down, and in doing so, sank balls deep into her tight, hot cunt.

Kate threw her head back and squealed as her cunt walls stretched to fit his fat, throbbing cock. His cock hit the sensitive walls of her cunt causing her to quiver and shake with excitement. She was so turned on, she loved the feel of a cock sliding deep into her tight, unused pussy.

Once Kate caught up, she began to dance on him. She ground her wet pussy on his cock as Colin thrust upward, sending tremors through her lush body. They were fucking so hard and fast that the headboard banged repeatedly against the bedroom wall

Kate leaned down as she rode him, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Colin reached up and tugged at the pins holding her bun up. Her long, silky, shiny hair came tumbling down about her naked body. It turned him on as he raked his fingers through her hair. They clung together, Colin's cock drove in and out of her so perfectly and deep. His thick shaft was hitting her G-spot every time he sank fully into her.

She was plastered to his sweat covered body. Her ample tits were squashed against his hair covered chest, turning her on even more. Her nipples were as stiff as his cock and she could feel his cock swelling in her drenched cunt.

All of a sudden, just as Kate began to reach her much needed orgasm, Colin rolled her over and he took charge of the situation. He rose up on his arms and began plowing in and out of her. Kate groaned as she felt him lift one of her legs and he plowed into her as deep as he could go. She let out a squeal as he began kissing and sucking at the toes on the foot he was holding

Kate's entire body was trembling. From her aching tits, to her ass and down to her toes. Her body was quivering, needing the release she sought out for nearly half a year. She had minor ones with her trusty vibrator, but nothing came close to what she was feeling at this exact moment.

She was there and she let out a blood curling scream as she lost and started to come unraveled. This was his cue and he too began to send blast after blast of his potent cum into her twitching pussy. She clung to him as she felt his slimy load fill her. She arched her back and her climax grew in intensity.

She fell lifeless to the bed, but Colin wasn't finished. He continued to drive his stiff cock in and out of her. This resulted in yet another two more, equally intense orgasms from her quivering body. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, she felt Colin unleash a second volley of cum blasts into her well-fucked pussy.

Their two sweat covered bodies clung together for several minutes. Colin slowly withdrew from her overflowing pussy. He swept her unruly hair from her face and kissed her on the cheek, "That was without a doubt one of the most enjoyable sexual encounters I've ever experienced Detective Beckett."

She giggled, "Leave it to the British to even put fucking in a tasteful sentence. I'd have to say, Colin, or should I say Detective Hunt, I can't remember the last time I was fucked so well and I'm hoping for another go-round." She kissed him lightly, "Just let me go and tidy up, I'm hoping for some more of that English charm." She hurried fro the bed, grabbed her phone and ran into the bathroom. She used the facilities and as she cleaned up, she gave the precinct a call, "Esposito, I need you to come to Detective Hunt's hotel room. I have Nigel's business card case with his fingerprints on it. I need you to run them with the prints Lanie got off of Naomi's throat. One more thing, not a word to Castle about where I am, got it?"

He snickered, "Oh I just may leak it. He deserves to know what you're doing. After he's been throwing his new tramps in your face."

She groaned, "You know what, yeah, let him know, it serves him right. By the way, knock loud, I may be in the middle of something when you arrive."

He laughed out loud, "Can I watch?"

"SHUT UP JAVI! Get your ass over here as soon as possible. By the way, you may want to flash your badge at the front desk and get a key card to the room. I have a feeling I'm going to be occupied when you arrive." She hung up her cell and she tried to do something with her hair, but shrugged, seeing she had that just fucked look, it was perfect. She wrapped a tiny towel about her body and exited the bathroom. She stood at the foot of the bed and struck a pose, "Remember this, Colin?" She let go of the towel and it fluttered to the floor. She let out a shriek when he lunged for her and grabbed her by the arm and tugged her back to the bed.

He soon had her on her back, "Now let's see, being British, we always return the favor when it is due to their partners."

She rose up on her elbows and watched as he left a trail of wet kisses down her body. She fell back to the bed and rolled her head about as he sucked on both tits and after getting them both to stiffness, he began his trek downward. He danced along her tight, heaving belly. He stabbed lightly at her belly button and moved lower. He took hold of her squirming legs and planted them firmly on his shoulders. He lowered his head and after inhaling her intoxicating scent, he began to lick up and down her thick, fleshy cuntlips. He wormed his tongue into her tight, juicy hole. He knew it was spread wider now after the vigorous fucking he had in inflicted on her. He felt her thighs tighten around his neck as he closed his lips over her clit. He was amazed how large it was, like a tiny cock, but way more sensitive. His tongue danced over it as his fingers began working in and out of her tight hole. He wet his thumb and slid it lower and slowly slid it into her ass. He twisted it around and she jerked and crushed her cunt harder against his mouth.

Kate was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She rose up on her elbows and she was nearly bent in half. Her legs were opening and closing around his head as she ground her cunt to his head. She licked her parched lips, "I know you guys from Europe love anal sex, and I'm not opposed to it, I just need a little more encouragement before taking something that large in my ass."

He chuckled, "Oh don't you worry Kate, I'm far more interested in this gorgeous pussy of yours, maybe if we have the opportunity later, I'd love to give it a go. For now, I gotta fuck this gorgeous cunt of yours again. How do you want it."

She squealed, "I love doggy, fuck me Doggy Colin."

He unwound her legs from his neck and rolled her onto her belly. He had her facing the door and he stared down at her gorgeous ass, "Mmm, I can see why guys would want to fuck this." He gently caressed her ass. He gave it a stinging slap and she let out a little shriek. Kate threw her head back, sending a waterfall of thick, rich curls down her back, "Yeah Colin, it's yours, but not tonight. Let's just fuck and once this case is put to bed, you can do the same to me and take my ass."

He reached up and gathered her thick hair in his fist. He pulled her back to him and as his lips captured hers, he sank his cock into her weeping, tight hole. He began to slide in and out of her at a slow pace. He picked up the pace as he felt her cunt tighten and she began pushing back, meeting his every thrusts with ones of her own.

Colin released her hair and reached down and used one hand on her swaying tits, while his other hand found her clit. He caressed it lightly as she felt her cunt tighten. He plowed harder and faster and Kate was moaning continually.

There was a knock on the door and she groaned out, "Oh fuck, Colin, that has to be Esposito coming to get the card holder to check the prints."

He ignored her and after a moment or two the door opened and Javier stood there, mouth open gaping at the naked Detective getting fucked royally from behind.

Kate threw her head back and smiled up at Javi, "Just don;t stand there, close the fucking door and get in here." She dropped her head and screamed out, "Oh fuck, Colin, I'm so close, don't slow up! Fuck me, fuck me harder." She raised her head and grinned at Javi, 'How about joining us, I'd love sucking in your cock while Colin fucks me. Lanie told me you are pretty good and I wouldn't mind finding out right now if she's telling the truth."

He took a step closer and stopped. He knew she was just getting back at Castle and even though he would love to see those fat lips of hers wrapped around his cock, he knew better. He cleared his throat, "Maybe another time, Kate. Right now I have to get back with that card holder and check for prints. I'm thinking you're not in the right frame of mind for a real threesome."

Suddenly what he said hit home. She glared up at him and spat out, "The business card holder it over there on the nightstand, take it and get the fuck out of here. I don't need you to psychoanalyze me." She stared up at him, "GET OUT!"

He nodded and grabbed the card holder and left.

She turned her head and spat out at Colin, "Why did you slow up. I was so close, now fuck me, fuck me hard and make me cum."

He did as she asked, even though he knew what Detective Esposito said, threw a wet blanket on the entire night's events. He picked up the pace and before he knew it, he had her screaming again and he felt her cunt tighten. He gathered up her hair and plastered his mouth to hers.

She returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm and she ripped her mouth from his and screamed out, "Come on Colin, I'm right there, please, oh please cum for me. Fill me up and make me cum."

His other hand once again found her aching clit and diddling it, he felt her explode. He felt her cunt juices coating his cock and tighten around him. He slammed into her again and again and releasing her hair, he threw his hips forward and head back and he growled out, "Oh fuck, Kate, I'm cumming. Take it, take all my hot cum in that gorgeous cunt of yours."

He slumped against her and she slowly lowered herself onto the mattress. She felt pinned to the bed, but relished the feel of a hot, slick body against hers.

She rolled her head aside and looked in the mirror on the dresser. She hoped to see Castle's face, but knew he was out fucking some flight attendant. She closed her eyes and sighed, hoping he would realize she wanted him. She knew she fucked up, pushing him away and now she was paying the price for it.

In the morning, they drove to her place. She changed into a work outfit and they headed to the precinct. As soon as they got there, Javi glared at her and spat out, "Fingerprints are not a match."

Both Kate and Colin replied together, "Not a match?"

He shook his head, "No."

Kate was upset, "They have to be, run them again."

He called out, "Ran them three times, not a match!"

Colin replied, "He's behind this. I know it. It's why Naomi left us his photograph."

Kate replied, "Maybe he had someone else do his dirty work."

Castle was there and he was upset. He heard from Javi what she was doing when he retrieved the card case from Colin's hotel room. He glared at her, "Or a better path might be to look into the mysterious number that Naomi wrote on the back of that photo. Which is a mystery no longer." He handed Javier a take out box.

Javi looked at it, "Is this lobster, bro."

He looked to Kate and back to Javi, "Lucky for you, Jacinda's a light eater. You heat that up, little bit of melted butter...."

Colin cut him off, "Are you telling us you know what that number means? How?"

"Well, first of all, if you two were not busy fucking each other, you'd know I found out last night. As Jacinda and I were enjoying our succulent lobsters, from Maine, Paired with earthy, yet elegant Pinot Noir from Sonoma Valley.... "

Kate was upset that he knew about the two of them together, but she still cut him off, "Castle, numbers?"

"Right. Well, we were going over the file, turns out Jacinda's quite the little crime solver. Lucky for me, she changed her flight and stayed over an extra night."

She was really pissed, "You showed the stewardess the evidence file?"

"No, I took a picture of it with my phone. And the preferred nomenclature is "flight attendant." He turned back to the murder board, "Point is, this code refers to a diplomatic pouch."

Colin replied, "How do you know that?"

"Jacinda recognized the format. Furthermore, she told me these last three digits are a reference code to Royal Eastern Airlines."

Javi added, "Which means the pouch was delivered on the airline."

Castle continued, "Exactly. The W-4 refers to the size of the pouch. The 1949 indicates exactly which pouch it is in the Consulate sequence. Oh by the way, you could have had all this information last night if the two of you were not busy hiding the salami."

Kate groaned and looked away. Colin ignored him and replied, "As the Deputy General, Nigel signs for all the pouches."

She looked at him, "So then, maybe this wasn't about an affair gone wrong between Nigel and Naomi."

He added, "It's about smuggling."

Castle broke in, "Well, that makes a lot of sense. Diplomatic pouches are sealed and their contents bypass TSA and Customs Inspections."

Colin spoke up, "We need to know what was in those pouches."

Castle one-upped him again, "The airline keeps a copy of the waybill."

Kate was impressed and as Javi went after the waybill, she caught up to Castle making a latte in the break room. He turned and glared at her, "What?"

She was trying to deflect what happened, "Castle, you can't just share confidential police information with an outsider."

He rolled his eyes and spat back, "Even it it solves the case? I mean, she gave us a lead. That's more than you got getting all dressed up and going to the Consulate and whatever afterwards."

"And that's supposed to make it all okay?"

"Jacinda just wanted to help. What's the big deal? You were with Colin, and did that help?"

"You don't get it, do you?"

He stared her down, "No, I guess I don't"

She shook her head, "No, forget it, I guess you don't."

Just then, Kevin came into the room, "Hey, we found something you're gonna wanna see."

Castle looked at her and turned and followed Kevin out, leaving Kate standing there all alone.

Kevin spoke up, "It was a shipment from Africa to JFK and it weighted 200 pounds."

Kate looked at him, "Pretty heavy for a pouch."

Castle added, "A pouch can be anything from a letter pouch, to a cargo container. From the info, it was being sent once a month."

Kevin added, "There is one right now in holding waiting to be released."

Castle added, "Finding out what is in that pouch could lead to why Naomi was murdered."

Kate spoke up, "We don't have any jurisdiction here, Castle. If the NYPD got caught opening it, it could have an international incident."

Colin spoke up, "Then it's a good thing I'm not NYPD."

He went there and found the crate. He opened it and found stinger missiles. He was caught and detained. At the same time Customs and Homeland Security impounded the crate and they had Interpol on their way to JFK. Colin was in hot water with his superiors, but he didn't care, it was worth it.

Things went around and they found the rapper was involved with smuggling the missiles and when he found out that Naomi was involved, he followed her and strangled her. His prints matched the prints on her neck. They had their killer. He implicated Nigel. Colin and Kate went to the Consulate and arrested him for international arms trafficking. And for abetting in the murder of a British citizen.

They returned to the precinct and took down the murder board. She turned to Colin, "So what happens now? Do you go back to D.C.?"

He stared at her. This evening she was dressed in a very tight pullover white turtleneck shirt. It showcased her ample breasts and flat belly. "I'm afraid not, back to London, going to face the music for the toes I stepped on here."

She licked her freshly painted red lips, "You know, they should give you a commendation.'

"Well, that is wildly improbable. Well, Detective Beckett, it's been a true pleasure, in more ways than one."

She scoffed, "Oh Colin, the pleasure was all mine, well some for you too, I guess."

"You know, I have a few hours before my flight, Kate. I haven't checked out of my hotel yet. Could I persuade you to join me for a nightcap?"

She was unsure about it. She turned to look at Castle across the squad room, he was in his cell, "Um... I'm sorry, I have a bit of paperwork to do."

He winked at her, "Another time?" He turned and left.

Castle came over to her, "Where's Scotland Yard off to?"

She turned, "Well, he's going back to London. Um....Castle, do you have a second? Can we talk?"

"Actually I don't. Jacinda has the Ferrari double-parked in a loading zone."

"Wow, four dates in three days. You like her?"

"Yeah, Why?"

She just stood there and stared. She finally spoke up, "She just.... She doesn't seem like your type."

"Well, she's fun and uncomplicated. I think that's what my life needs right now." He turned and left.

She watched him leave and shook her head. She sat at her desk and picked up her cell and made a call, "Hi! It's Kate. Do you still want to have that nightcap." She listened, "I'll be at your hotel room in ten, be ready for me."

She raced over to the hotel, but not before stopping at her place for a couple of things. She found the door ajar. She pushed it opened and found Colin, in bed, with only a sheet covering his naked body. She strolled over to him as she removed her coat, "A little sure of yourself, huh?" He chuckled, "We do only have a few hours." He threw back the sheet and he was naked, "See anything that tickles your fancy, Kate?"

She crossed her arms and with one quick movement, tore off her turtleneck. She shook her hair back into place and as she reached the bed, her bra and slacks hit the floor. She knelt on the bed and gripped his already stiff cock. Her tongue darted out and ran up and down the entire length of his shaft. Before long, she had the entire thing covered in saliva. She glanced up at him with those bedroom eyes and her lips parted and she took him totally into her mouth. Her nose was pressed against his belly. She pulled off his cock and a stream of saliva ran down his shaft. She chuckled, "See, this time I was prepared and knew what do do."