Best of Castle Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick chuckled, "Nothing to be embarrassed about Alexis, it just proves what a vivid female you are. You are just responding to the pleasure that I'm giving you." He picked up the pace, adding a third finger in her tight pussy and the slurping sounds had his cock stiffen even more. "So wet, I have to lick you clean again."

Before she could close her legs, Rick was down there, his head was between her tightened legs. He sucked at her gaping pussy like it was a cream filled cannoli. Rick licked her inner core and swallowed every drop of her tasty tonic that flowed easily out of her hole. He rotated his fingers over her aching clit and it sent Alexis into multiple climaxes to the point of passing out.

She clutched at his head, "No more. please, please let me try and recuperate before we continue."

He chuckled, "Oh I think I can get one more out of you before we really get down to the nasty."

She grunted as she felt his fingers penetrating her tightened but slippery pussy. She was unable to close her legs. She fell back to the mattress and let him do as he wished. She rotated her hips as she felt his fingers slide deep in her. She felt like she was going to pee.

Castle worked his fingers about and finding the spongy inner walls of her pussy, he started to pet her G-spot. The pleasure he inflicted on her was just too much. His fingers caressed that spot over and over again. He groaned as Alexis' fingers dug hard into his scalp. She bucked wildly and she screamed out and fell lifelessly to the bed. She fought to take in large amounts of air into her lungs.

Rick finally released her. He flopped down beside her and drew her into his arms. She drifted off to sleep before he could proceed. He gently withdrew from her clutches and went and got himself a drink. He poured a large ice water for her and by the time he returned to the bedroom, Alexis was sitting, resting against the headboard.

She smiled when she saw he was still naked. She gladly took the glass of water and eagerly drank down half of it. She handed it back to him and smiled, "Thank you, Dad I really needed that."

He slipped back into the bed, "So Alexis are you ready for the main course?"

She groaned, "Dad, I'm tired and totally exhausted from all the pleasure you gave me. I swear, I never came so many times in one night before."

"I certainly hope not."

She playfully slapped him on the arm, "I'm serious, I don't think I can come again, yet alone satisfy you the way you deserve" She looked down at her hands, feeling bad about neglecting him, especially after the way he was feeling about Beckett.

He took hold of her hands. He raised them to his lips and kissed them lightly. He stared into her mesmerizing blue eyes and smiled, "Do you want to bet? I think I can give you so many more orgasms tonight and you can pleasure me as well. Just to make sure, if you want to stop, we will, I'd never, ever force you to do something you didn't want to do."

Alexis stared back at him. She bit her lip and a tiny smile crossed her lips. She nodded in agreement and before she changed her mind, she reached out, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Rick leaned in and kissed her gently. He ran his tongue along her plush lips and he found an opening as she parted her lips. He deepened the kiss and hands moved to caress her full, firm tits. She moaned into his mouth, she was more than ready to proceed.

Rick saw the sudden surge within her. She was willing to do whatever he wanted. He took advantage of this. He leaned back slightly, "Alexis, I want you to cup your breasts and squeeze them together. Play with your nipples the way I did earlier."

Alexis licked her lips and did as he instructed. She cupped her full tits and rolled her stiff nipples between her dainty fingers. She released a gasp as she felt a jolt of pleasure rush through her lush body. She looked to her father and saw how hard his cock was from what she was doing to herself. Her lips were parted even more and she was breathing heavily again. She continued to squeeze her tits and roll her nipples. Her eyes closed tightly as she groaned out, "Please, oh please Dad, please fuck me now. I need to satisfy you, half as well as you satisfied me."

He kissed her again, "Never, ever sell yourself short, Alexis. You are one, gorgeous, desirable woman and you could never disappoint me. I know without a doubt I will be satisfied to my wildest dreams." He slowly guided the head of his swollen cock into her tight hole.

Alexis released a low groan and wiggled her hips as she tried to get used to his fat cock splitting her open.

He slowly slid in deeper and deeper and when he was totally seeded in her, he leaned over her and planed a soft kiss on her parted lips.

She darted her tongue out and fenced with his. She sucked at his tongue and she groaned when she felt him begin to move in and out of her. She tore her lips from his and cried out, "Fuck me, Daddy. I want it hard and fast."

Alexis was suddenly a woman possessed and she groaned as she reached down and clutched at his ass, pulling him as deep into her womanly body as possible. She shivered when she felt the tip of his cock stroke a special spot deep in her core and her groans grew louder

Rick took the hint and capturing her mouth, he tongue fucked her mouth at the same pace he fucked her juicy cunt.

Alexis spread her legs as wide as possible, urging him to fuck her harder.

Rick was beyond excited, "Oh fuck yeah, kiddo, take it, take all of me!" He stroked his fingers through her hair. He worked at the tight braid and undoing it, he ran his fingers through it nad her bright red locks fanned out about her gorgeous face. He moved from her mouth to the milky white flesh of her neck. He sucked and nibbled up and down and tugged at her dainty earlobe. He felt her shiver and he did it again and again

All of a sudden, she bucked wildly and she screamed out, "Oh fuck, Dad, I'm cumming. I can't hold off any longer. It feels like I'm going to explode into a million tiny pieces!"

He cupped her face and stared into her brilliant blue eyes, "Hold off, Alexis, wait for me. Don't come yet, I'm at the brink and I want you to cum the same time I do!"

She rolled her head about, breaking his grasp. She bucked hard, "Oh fuck, Dad, I can't! I can't hold off any longer!"

Rick picked up the pace, pounding into hard, fast and deep. He stroked her special spot again and again. He kissed her and stared into her glassy eyes, "Oh Alexis, you are incredible. You can't imagine how great it feels to fuck you. Your wet pussy is so damn tight. I'm gonna lose it soon!"

Alexis had a tortured smile on her face. She loved how he praised her actions and her pussy. She lost it and came hard and she knew he wasn't there yet. She clung to him as her entire body went limp and felt him slowing the movements in and out of her.

He heard her groan when he suddenly withdrew from her puffy cunt. He took hold of her trim hips, "Roll over Alexis. I want you on your hands and knees."

Before she knew it, he had hold of her hips and drew her up to the doggy position. She let out another loud grunt as she felt him re-enter her sloppy, but tight pussy from behind.

Rick picked up the pace, driving in and out of her at a furious pace. She groaned as each and every thrust ended up with the head of his cock, brushing her cervix. That touch caused pressure inside her to build to incredible heights. Her inner muscles contracted as she tried to pleasure him. It was the last straw and she felt his cock expand and suddenly she felt his hot, slimy cum shoot into her overheated womb. She was unable to kneel and longer and fell flush to the mattress.

Castle followed her and he slowly began a steady pounding of her cum filled cunt. Within moments, she felt his cock growing stiffer once again and she whipped her head around, "Oh fuck Dad, are you even human? How can you keep up this pace. You're over twice my age and I'm exhausted."

She somehow felt her body getting a second wind and she soon began to urge him onward, "Oh fuck Rick, I've got to have it, Don't stop, please fuck me harder!"

He leaned over her, plastering his sweat covered body against hers. He turned her head to the side and kissed her again, "Are you okay, Alexis?"

She giggled, "Oh fuck, old man, never better!"

He wormed his hand under her outstretched body and he tickled and pinched her clit. He felt her inner walls tighten about his cock as he continued plowing in and out of her. He kissed her again, "One of these days, Alexis, I'm going to fuck this gorgeous ass of yours." He felt her cunt tighten around his cock. He chuckled, "Oh I can tell, you like that idea huh? You are truly a Castle!"

She arched her ass against his hips and she used every ounce of strength to tighten her cunt muscles. She knew it was successful as she felt his cock once again explode and she fell back to the damp sheets, totally exhausted, but at the same time, totally proud of herself. She managed to make him cum a second time, She lost count on the number of times she climaxed. She felt aftershocks of her orgasm and his as she felt his cock continue to pump tiny blasts of cum into her.

Once he was totally spend, he slowly withdrew from her and he felt his cock leap when he heard the sloppy slurping and sucking sound her well-fucked pussy made. He fell to the bed beside her and he was happy to feel her curl up alongside him. He gently swept her messy red hair from her face, neck and shoulder. He planted soft kisses on her bare shoulder, "I have to say, Alexis, that was the best sex I've had in a long, long time. It rivals the sex I've had with your mother."

She groaned, "OH DAD. TMI, TMI!" She giggled, "I bet she would hate hearing I'm only eighteen and can give you what she used to. I have to say, Dad, what we did tonight, I will never forget and without a doubt, beat the sex we had when it was my first time." He kissed her pert nose, "Alexis, my dear, it only gets better."

She groaned, "I don't think I can take it better than that."

He chuckled, "Just wait for your graduation present, I'm sure it will be even better."

She bolted upright, "WHAT, WHAT IS IT DAD? A Ferrari?"

He snickered, "No, no car, especially here in New York City. No, you'll have to wait, but we will be on a private jet and going somewhere tropical. That's all you're getting out of me tonight." She giggled, "Oh Dad, I got a lot out of you and you put a lot into me too."

He gathered her up in his arms and held her tight, "We make a good pair, don't we kiddo. Now rest your weary head and just hold onto me."

She did and before long, she drifted off to sleep. He stared at her lush naked body and he covered it with a sheet. He burned that image in his brain and for the first time in a long time, he fell asleep, not thinking about Beckett.

More to come