Best of Castle Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fisted her thick, dark hair and guided her back to his cock. He fell back and allowed her to do as she pleased. She struggled out of her panties and spun around. She lowered her thick lipped pussy to his waiting mouth and they were locked in a torrid sixty-nine.

Colin worked her over perfectly. He made sure he got her tight asshole nice and wet. He even worked two fingers in and out of her puckered hole.

They were both trying to outdo the other and as she raced towards an orgasm, she pulled off his cock. She spun around and grabbed her purse. She opened it and tossed him a bottle of lube, "I'm prepared tonight. I didn't want you going back to London wondering just how good this gorgeous cock of yours felt fucking my ass."

She lowered her head, sending a waterfall of dark hair all over the pillow. She looked back, "Be gentle, well at least at first. It's been a while since I've had a cock as big as yours in my ass. Just to let you know, once I get used to it, I want it hard, fast and deep. I need this." She didn't tell him, she wanted him to fuck Castle out of her mind, but he didn't need to know that.

He gave her what she wanted and needed. He slipped his cock into her pussy and fucked her slow and steady. All the while, his thumb was sliding in and out of her asshole. He opened the tube of lube and squirted a good amount on his fingers and he worked two of them in and out of her ass. He picked up the pace and his swollen nuts slapped against her clit again and again.

Kate was on the verge of a climax, but she wanted to hold off until she had him buried in her ass. She whipped her head around, "Come on Colin, it's now or never. Shove that Limey cock of yours in my ass and show me how they do it in Europe."

He slapped her ass, "All in good time, Kate, all in good time. He slowly drew his cock out of her ass. It was covered in her milky cream and he knew she was well-prepared for it. He gripped his cock and slowly guided it into her puckered hole. He watched at the tight ring parted and saw it swallow up the head of his cock. It was super tight and he paused until he felt her relax. Inch by inch he shoved it into her ass and before long, his swollen nuts were resting on those glorious tight buns of hers. He reached up and gathered up her tousled hair, He fisted it, making a ponytail and he began fucking her ass. He tugged at her mane as if it was a thoroughbred horse. He tugged at her head and pushed at her ass and they got into a rhythm and before long, they were both at the brink. He couldn't believe how well she took his cock in her ass.

She couldn't believe how much she missed getting fucked in the ass and made a point to go out and purchase a butt plug or two. This was going to be a regular thing for her, with or without a man to help.

Kate reached down and as she played with her dripping pussy and clit, her fingertips tickled his swollen nut sack. She felt him pick up the pace and a moment later, she was about to explode. She whipped her head around, tearing his hands from her hair, she growled out, "I'm cumming, Colin, I need you to cum. I need to know it's what I was made for. Fuck me, fuck my ass and fill me up."

He was gasping for air. Just hearing her turned him on to no end. He wrapped his arms around her, clutching at her swaying tits as he pumped his cock in and out of her ass. He felt her shake and felt his balls being coated with her cream. She was so turned on, she began to squirt and she lost it and fell flat to the bed.

Colin followed her and slammed into her three more times before he lost it. He began filling her bowels with his hot cum. When Kate felt it, she went into an even stronger orgasm and she lay there twitching and shaking. She got what she wanted and for a brief moment, forgot all about Castle.

Afterwards, they were a total mess. They showered together and she took a creamy load all over her face. She licked all she could, "Mmm, I was hoping to get a dose of your creamy load before you headed off to London."

He lovingly swept her wet hair from her face. He cupped her pretty face and kissed her, "Maybe you can come and visit me on of these days in London."

She smiled up at him, "I'd like that." She knew it would never happen, but why crush his dreams.

They dried off and dressed. She headed back to the precinct. It was empty and it gave her time to think about things. She got a text from Colin, he was aboard his plane, ready for takeoff. He thanked her for her help and for the incredible time they shared together.

His phone went to airplane mode before she could reply, it was better left unsaid.

Season 4 Episode 21

With Beckett prepping for a trial, Castle teams up with Detective Slaughter. He's a real idiot, but Castle likes him.

Beckett is upset because he isn't working with her, even though she isn't following any homicides at the moment. Kate went to her shrink and talked it out with him. He didn't see an issue, "You're upset."

She paced back and forth, "NO! Yes, okay, Fine. Yes, I thought that the two of us were actually getting closer together. And now it seems like he's just pulling away."

" Have you asked him why"

"Yes, and he said Oh, everything is fine."

"What makes you think it isn't?"

She turned and screamed at him, "Because he's acting like a complete jackass.! He shows up at the precinct with these bimbos hanging on his arm and now he's running around with another cop."

"Is this other cop a woman?"

She spun around and called out, "No. NO!...Why..." She let out a sigh. "Why would you even ask that? That's not even the point. The point is, I don't understand why he's acting like this. I mean, what did I do?"

"Well, maybe, from his point of view, the question is, what didn't you do?"

She was getting upset, "Wait, what? What do you mean?"

"When you were shot, Castle said that he loved you. How long ago was that?"

"Seven months ago, but I wasn't ready to hear that then."

"What do you think he's telling you with his behavior?"

She stared at him, thinking and she replied, "That maybe he's not there anymore? That maybe he's not ready?" He didn't reply and Kate sat down and let out a long sigh, "What if I waited too long?"

"You weren't waiting, Kate. You were healing."

"Yeah, but then in the meantime, he's moved on."

"Or he's protecting himself by not taking more emotional risks."

She was confused, "So then, what do I do?"

He turned it back on her, "What do you wanna do?"

She stared at him, not really knowing.

Castle was back on the streets with Slaughter and he was dead tired. He returned home to rest, but Alexis was screaming. She ran over to her father, "I got in everywhere I applied, Oxford, Princeton, Sarah Lawrence."

He held his head, "That's great Alexis, I knew it would work out."

"Really? Then why were you hiding the letter from me? Come on, Dad. I can read a postmark. Some of these came last week." She smacked him on the head with her acceptance letter.

"Oh! I just...I'm sorry. Honey, I'm just trying to protect you."

She scoffed, "I'm eighteen now. You need to trust that I can take care of myself." She opened the next letter, "I got into Stanford. After being rejected for early admission, how am I supposed to get over that?"

Castle got in too deep with Slaughter and he went to Beckett to bail him out. He saw her by her desk and went over there, "Hey."

She looked up, and he said, "How's it going?

"You can skip the small talk, Castle. What do you want?"

"Slaughter went too far."

She stared at him, "Well, isn't that what he does? Along with "kicking ass and taking names?"

"He pressured a kid into making a false statement so he could arrest this criminal Vales"

"So you came to me so I can fix it?"

He cut her off, "You have every right to be mad. You warned me about Slaughter and I wouldn't listen. I'm just trying to make this right."

She shook her head, "It's not my case, Castle. Even if I wanted to help, we've got strict rules about interfering in another cops investigation."

"I'm not asking you to do it for me. I'm asking you to do it so the real killer doesn't get away with murder."

She snapped at him, "What makes you think I'm actually gonna fall for that blatant manipulation?"

He stared back at her, "Because it's true."

She showed him proof and he looked at it and stared back at her, "You did this for me?" She smiled at him, and he continued, "All this time you had my back?"

They did their own investigation and Castle was right. They proved to Slaughter who the killer was and even though he agreed he was still upset with Castle for going to Beckett with it. He sucker-punched Rick in the belly, "That's not not having my back."

He started walking out and as he passed Kate he yelled out, "Detective, you ever want to go out on a date that ends in hot sex after a drunken fist fight, you know where to find me."

She growled out, "Yeah, In "never gonna happen" land, Slaughter."

Castle was still bent over trying to catch his breath, "Hey, thanks very much for your help."

She stared down at him, "No, problem, Castle. It's what partners are supposed to do." She turned and walked away.

Castle returned home to find Alexis reviewing her options for college, "Oh, basking in the glory of you?"

She let out a long sigh, "No, trying to figure out what to do." She was sitting on the sofa, he legs pulled up and they were bare. She was wearing a revealing red dress with a deep bodice. Her long red hair was in a very, very sexy braid and her lips were painted to match her dress.

Rick took note of her large unencumbered breasts and took a seat beside her

She licked her lips, "Stanford has always been my dream school, but what if their initial rejection was the universe sending me a sign? That I'm better off somewhere else."

He reached out and gently caressed her thick, red braid, "Do you think you'd be better off somewhere else?"

She shrugged and rested her head on his shoulder, "I don't know. Do you?"

He caressed her shoulder and planted a soft kiss on the exposed flesh of her neck, "I don't know, either. I guess the question is, do you want it badly enough to get over being hurt?" He paused and knew he was talking about himself and Beckett, just as much as he was talking about Alexis and Jeremy. You know what I think would help with this decision?"

She raised her head from his shoulder and gave him a sexy smirk, "Hot sweaty romp in that big bed of yours?"

He chuckled, "Oh you are so my daughter!" His hand slid under her legs and in a flash he drew her off the sofa. He groaned when she wrapped her arms around his neck and he made a bee-line for his bedroom.

He gently planted her on her feet before the bed. She stared up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. She nibbled at her bottom lip. She was a little nervous, but at the same time, she was joining her father the first time as equal adults, not playing a innocent school girl this time.

Rick came closer to her until his body was pressing against hers. He reached up and swept the stray hairs from her cheek. He used his thumb and placing it beneath her chin he tipped her head back and his lips met hers. She was amazed just how tender her father's kiss was. Knowing how many women he's been with, she imagined how aggressive he could be.

Alexis felt her temperature rising as the kiss grew stronger. She felt her pussy beginning to moisten and she knew what they would be doing before long.

Rick broke the kiss and once again caressed her cheek. This time with the backs of his fingers. He stared at her, "I want to taste you, sweetheart. I want to savor those sweet juices I know you are expelling. I can already smell your scent."

Before she could reply, he lifted her off her feet. She quickly reacted and she wrapped her strong legs around his waist and clung to his body. He took a step forward and as he went to kneel on the bed he felt her grinding her panty clad body to his growing lump. She was hot and needy. She clung to him with her arms and legs and wiggled even harder as she wanted to feel him naked against her lush curves.

Rick reached up and uncoupled her arms from around his neck. He extended her arms above her head as he lowered her to his plush mattress. He hovered over her, "Alexis, reach up and grab hold of the headboard. You're going to need to hold onto something. I'm going to treat you like I do past female lovers."

She let out a gasp and groaned in anticipation of what he was going to do to her body. She knew he was frustrated with Beckett and just hoped he didn't take it out on her. At the same time, she craved to be treated like a lover, not a daughter.

She did was he requested and her chin rested on her breastbone. She looked down at him and licked her lips.

Rick's hands were on her ankles and he slowly ran his hands upward. He felt her squirming and he tighten his hold on her limbs. He passed her dimpled knees, drawing her clinging red dress upward as he slid higher. He had a wicked grin on his face, "Is it tingling yet, Alexis?

She gasped out, "Oh yes Dad, it is!"

He continued upward and his hands now reached her tiny, lace panties. He saw the large wet spot on them and hooking his fingers in the waistband, he drew the lace from her milky white legs. He tossed them behind him without breaking sight of her gorgeous body, "Alexis, tonight we are not father and daughter, We are man and woman, Rick and Alexis, do you understand what I'm saying?"

She nodded, "Yes Rick, you're going to treat me like a woman, not your baby girl."

He chuckled, "Exactly!" He slid the clinging red material up to her waist. He stared at her tight lipped glistening cunt, all pink and slippery looking. He left the dress there and his hands slid across her milky white belly and his thumbs ran up and down her tight slit.

Her fingers tightened on the headboard and she rocked her hips from side to side, "Oh please, Rick."

He chuckled again, "Patience, Alexis, patience!"

He drew back a little and taking hold of her by the ankles, he planted them both on his shoulders, opening her legs wide. She was totally exposed to him and she was breathing heavily now. Her bright blue eyes grew dark with lust and need. She wanted his hands back on her pussy. Even though she was very, very new to this, she craved what he wanted just as bad. She shivered as his head dipped down and let out a stream of cool breeze on her overheated flesh. "Oh please Rick, stop teasing me and make me cum. I've been frustrated trying to decide which college to go to. I need a release and need to be able to think straight."

She arched her ass off the bed and groaned as his hands cupped her tight ass cheeks. He lowered his head at the same time and closed his lips around her large, pink nub that popped out of hiding. He truly was treating her like a woman now. He didn't take things slow, like he did before and Alexis was so turned on, the second he sucked on her clit, she came apart.

"Oh Rick!" Alexis bucked her hips and pushed her juicy cunt deeper against her active mouth. She didn't know how much time she spent enjoying her climax, but when she came back down from her orgasm, she felt she didn't possess any bones in her body. She was as limp as a wet rag. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Her hands finally released the headboard, fisting her father's hair and she was gasping for air.

Between her outstretched legs, Rick licked her the juices that oozed out of her tantalizing pussy. He took his time and enjoyed her slick folds as if he was a kitten, savoring a fresh bowl of cream.

He was teasing her at the same time, never stabbing at her hole with his tongue, but each stroke created another jolt of pleasure coursing through her youthful body and kept her at the brink of yet another orgasm.

Alexis opened her eyes when she felt the bed move. She yearned to see him naked. She was there with her dress pulled up about her waist and her tits were threatening to leap from their confines. She watched as he knelt above her. He grabbed hold of the dress and in one swift move, pulled it up and over her head.

Alexis' braid was caught in it for a moment and when she felt him tug harder, it let go and landed on her naked back.

He tossed the dress aside and just as he thought, she wasn't wearing a bra. His eyes grew dark with lust, "Oh Alexis, you are so fucking beautiful." Her cupped her large, milky white breasts and played with her rosy nipples and extremely large pink aeroules. They perked up immediately and tens of bumps grew larger about those two large, pencil eraser sized nipples. He leaned forward and latched his lips to one large, pink tip. He sucked and stroked it with his tongue.

Alexis let out a loud groan and fell back to the large pillow. Her hands reached out and fisted his hair as she savored the feeling of his active lips and tongue.

One of Rick's hands slid down her curves and parted her legs. He traced circles around her clit at the same pace his tongue traced her nipple.

She rolled her head from side to side, "Oh Rick, you have to stop torturing me!"

He barely released her nipple from his lips and he caught her eyes with his, "Oh Alexis, I'm been with countless women, but you have to have the most gorgeous tits I've ever had the pleasure of seeing, touching, licking and sucking. I can't get enough of them!"

She blushed hearing her father, the man of the world saying that about her breasts. She clutched at his head, "Oh Please, Rick, don't stop."

He chuckled, "Don't worry, sweetheart, I'm not nearly done with them yet, I promise."

Over the next several minutes, he sucked and pinched her nipples and at the same time, he applied even stronger pressure against her slick clit and he had the gorgeous redhead on the brink of yet another orgasm. Her hips jerked relentlessly and her entire milky body flushed pink as she lost it and came undone again. She fell back to the bed, her skin slick in sweat, and her breathing was ragged. She gasped out, "Oh Dad, you're going to kill me!"

He winked at her, "Oh no, you'll live and I promise, you'll be begging for me before we are done, you sweet little vixen!"

He rose up from between her legs and she placed her hands over her eyes, "Oh my God, Rick, I can't believe the mess I made on your face."

He wiped it clean with the back of his hand and placed his hand over her pussy. He patted it lightly and heard the sloppy sounds it was making, she was so wet. He ran his thumb up and down her slit and slowly shoved his thumb into her tight hole.

Alexis' eyes rolled back in her head and she was so close to her third orgasm. Her hips were rolling about as she heard him call out to her, "Spread your legs apart Alexis and keep them that way."

She did as he demanded because she wanted to have him inside of her. He roughly pulled his thumb out of her and it made a popping sound. She let out a shriek and arched her back as she tried to get it back in. She looked up and a smile crossed her lips. She watched as he quickly stripped off his clothes.

Now naked, Rick stared down at her, ready, willing and able to fuck and be fucked. He shook his head, "Keep them apart. I love looking at you naked and vulnerable, just for me." He reached up and grabbing a pillow, he placed it under Alexis' hips. He stared down again and licked his lips, "Lift your ass higher, Alexis." He smiled, "Fuck, your pussy looks like a bright pink blossoming flower, ripe and ready to be plucked."

She giggled and shook her head, "Oh no Rick, not plucked, but fucked." She smiled at him and she could feel her cunt leaking even more, "You need to plug it Rick or I'm going to make a huge mess on your bed."

He ran his hands from her knees up her thighs to her pussy again. He shoved two fingers inside her this time. She released a gasp and she heard the wet, squishy sound when he finger fucked her harder and faster. She blushed even more, she was so embarrassed.