Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 02

Story Info
Baxters Entertain New Neighbors & Big Mouth Bass Man.
14.2k words
4.59
7.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Last Man Standing: Season 1 Episode 9 &12

Mike felt ashamed and disgusted with himself for ignoring Vanessa and spending all of his spare time with Kristen, but the way she sucked and how she learned to control her cunt muscles had it hard for him to ignore.

He turned home from The Outdoor Man after a trying day. He stepped into the kitchen and saw the table set. He looked to Vanessa, who was wearing a chocolate brown clinging dress, "Are we having company?"

She removed her apron, "Yeah!"

"Why didn't you call me?"

"What would you have said?"

"No!"

"That's why I didn't call you. Too bad, a nice couple moved in across the street on the corner. I met the wife while I was power-walking and invited them over for dinner and drinks. Rebecca is very nice and I invited them over."

"So what does Mr. Rebecca do?"

"I don't know," All of a sudden the doorbell rang and Vanessa hurried to answer it, yelling at him not to touch the appetizers. She opened the door, "Hi Rebecca, come on it and meet my grumpy husband."

She handed Vanessa a bouquet of flowers, "These are for you."

"Oh you shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did."

"HI, I'm Rebecca Hatton, Charlie is running a little late."

Mike shook her hand and found her very attractive dressed in a black corduroy dress and black boot to match. Her shoulder length golden blonde hair was curled and resembled Vanessa, but not quite as long.

"Yeah, Charlie is at home setting up the DVR. Yeah whenever there is any football, submarines or quicksand, Charlie has to record it."

He liked what he was hearing, and looked to Vanessa, "You know we need to invite the neighbors over more often."

Rebecca chuckled, "Yeah, that's what I always say, but we end up fighting about it."

Just them they heard a motorcycle revving up and Rebecca rolled her eyes, "That must be Charlie." She looked to Mike, "You must be thinking what kind of a maniac drives a motorcycle this time of year?"

Mike smiled at her, "My kind of maniac." Just then the doorbell rang and Mike headed for the door, "I'll get it." Before he could answer it, it rang a couple more times and he yelled out, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm coming! Keep it in your pants." He opened the door and there stood a gorgeous platinum blonde. She was wearing black jeans and a leather jacket and he invited her in.

After dinner they were all sitting in the living room. Mike and Vanessa were on the sofa chairs, while Rebecca and Charlie were on the sofa.

Mike was complaining about the hot dog carts and Charlie was agreeing.

Rebecca rolled her eyes, "She's always screaming at the screen when we go to the movies."

Charlie was getting upset, "When twenty bad guys are firing at Matt Damon and they all miss, I'm going to scream some profanity at the screen."

Mike leaned over, "How about this, He shoots fifty people and never reloads. I could sell a thousand of those guys at Outdoor Man."

Charlie leans in, "They think we're idiots."

He nodded, "It's insulting, that's what it is."

Vanessa chimed in, "You saw that movie twice and brought the DVD."

He shook his head, "I like being angry!"

Charlie added, "No better feeling."

Rebecca, "What are you saying, being angry is better then we are together in bed?"

Charlie looked over at her, "No, nothing can compare to that, am I right Vanessa?

Vanessa's jaw dropped, "I'm not sure, other then a few kissing bouts with my roommate in college, I've never experienced the pleasures of another woman."

Charlie looked to Mike, "Would you mind if Rebecca and I showed Vanessa how great it could be with a woman? We'll even let you watch."

Mike stared at Vanessa, "Well Charlie, I believe it is all up to her, Vanessa?"

All three of them stared at Vanessa and waited for a reply. She bit her lip and was blushing from head to toe. She took up the challenge, "Well, looks like I'm in for my first lesson in lesbian lovemaking. We can't be doing it here, our daughters may return home and find us."

Rebecca chuckled, "I saw that Kristen and Mandy and I wouldn't mind sampling either of them."

Mike shook his head, "Yeah, Kris is something, but Mandy is only seventeen, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind it once she turned eighteen in a few months. Shall we head upstairs? We do have a very good lock on the bedroom door for privacy."

Vanessa led them upstairs and once the four of them were in the master bedroom, Mike locked the door and took a seat in his overstuffed lounging chair.

Charlie (Andrea Bendewald) turned to Rebecca (Emily Rutherfurd), "Why don't you and I start and let Vanessa see how we begin and after that we can have her join in." She looked to Mike, "You sit there and no joining in unless we ask you to."

Vanessa took a seat on the arm of Mike's chair and watched as Charlie, being the dominant one turned to Rebecca and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Rebecca returned the kiss and slid the leather jacket from Charlie's shoulders. She tugged at the tight fitting top and as Charlie raised her arms, she allowed Rebecca to remove her top. Her bra followed and Charlie stood there naked from the waist up.

Charlie seemed to forget about having an audience as she quickly began to unbutton the large gold buttons on the corduroy dress she was wearing and getting it open, she drew the dress from her slender body. She too made short work of her bra and kneeling before her, she removed her panties and tugged at the boots she was wearing.

Charlie wrapped her arms around Rebecca's waist and pulled her fragrant smelling pussy to her face. Her tongue darted out and began licking at her tight lipped pussy. She guided her to the bed and pushing at her quivering body, she stood up and stripped off her jeans, panties and boots. She joined Rebecca on the bed and the two of them were locked in a heated embrace.

Vanessa was breathing heavily as Mike slipped the form-fitting dress she was wearing upwards until it settled around her waist. She looked on as Mike's hands were sliding up and down Vanessa's trembling thighs.

Charlie's long, silky blonde hair covered half of Rebecca's lush form and she stopped and looked over at Vanessa. She wiggled her finger, "Why don't you join the two of us. It sure looks like Mike primed you for a bout with two sexy lesbians."

Vanessa unzipped her boots and kicked them away. she stood on shaking legs and crossing her arms, she drew the dress from her gorgeous, lush curves. She reached back and with the flick of her fingers, unhooked her bra and she smiled when she heard the two women of the bed let out groans as they feasted on Vanessa's DD tits swaying uncovered before them. She giggled when she felt Mike draw her wet panties down her legs, leaving her naked.

Rebecca rolled onto her side and extended her hand to invite Vanessa to join them.

Vanessa moved to her own bed and planted one knee on the edge of the mattress and allowed Rebecca to pull her fully on the bed. As she rolled on, Charlie moved over to her and planted a hot searing kiss on her lips.

Vanessa reached up and combed her fingers through Charlie's long silky platinum blonde hair. She let out a groan when she felt a warm pair of lips close around one of her large, pink aeroules. Her moan grew louder when she felt the tongue flicking out and rolling it around the tight red nipple. Vanessa's other hand found Rebecca's shorter golden blonde hair and fisting it, she pressed her active mouth to her aching tit.

Mike was squirming around on the chair as he watched his curvy wife being molested by the two lesbians. He unbuckled his pants and lowered the zipper. He arched his ass off the chair and pulled his pants down, taking his shorts with them. He kept his eyes locked on the three naked women and he lazily stroked his iron rod.

Charlie joined Rebecca as she captured Vanessa's other huge tit and gave it the same treatment. Her hand drifted down Vanessa's soft belly and her fingers easily found her thick, wet, fleshy cuntlips. She uncovered her clit, and being the expert she was, she had Vanessa on the verge of an orgasm before long. Her head followed her hand and as her fingers sank into her tight, hot hole, Charlie's lips closed around her clit and her tongue flicked it from side to side and tugged at it with her lips.

Rebecca moved from one tit the the other and squeezed them both as she moved back to Vanessa's mouth and the two of them were locked in a passionate kiss like two long lost lovers.

Vanessa arched her ass off the bed as she squirmed beneath Charlie's expert mouth and hands. She wanted more than just being attacked by the two of them. She pulled her head away from Rebecca and pulled at her arm and soon had Rebecca's smaller, but very, very firm tits swaying before her mouth. She pulled harder and was rewarded with Rebecca lowering her chest to her waiting mouth.

Mike was in awe of what was happening before him. He focused all of his attention on the way Charlie was making Vanessa cum so fast and harder then he's ever seen her cum before. He knew he could use that technique on Kristen and in a few months when Mandy turned eighteen. Regardless, he knew he could slowly add a few of Charlie's tricks into his arsenal when he licked Vanessa during their numerous bouts in bed,

Vanessa was like a fish to water and she feasted on Rebecca's fine tits, attacking first one cherry red nipple before moving to its twin. She had to tear her mouth away, not wanting to bite too hard when a sudden orgasm overtook her lush body. She was unable to move. All she could do was shake and let the bolts of excitement course through her from Charlie's expert licking, sucking and fingering. She was unable to move and collapsed on the damp sheets as Charlie pulled herself from between her slick thighs, her face and lips coated in Vanessa's creamy cum.

Charlie slid up the bed and the two lesbians sandwiched Vanessa between the two of them as they continued to lightly caress her, keeping her motor running for the next bout.

Vanessa looked over at Mike, "So tell me dear, are you enjoying your own little personal porno?"

He chuckled, "You have no idea, I just can't wait to see you in a little more of the doing instead of the receiving."

She sat up and giggled, "I think I can accommodate that." She looked to Rebecca, are you game?"

Rebecca chuckled, "Is that a trick question?" She grabbed hold of Vanessa and guided her between her legs. Vanessa didn't need any urging as she settled between them and looked up at her, "Um, I'm not certain how to go about this. I have an idea, but don't want to fuck it up."

Rebecca combed her fingers through her curly locks, "I'm thinking that is in no way possible. Just do to me what you like Mike or Charlie doing to you."

She chuckled, "Two totally different approaches."

Mike yelled out, Hey my plumbing is different and I never heard you complain before."

She winked at Mike, "Yeah, but you never had a lesbian bring you to an orgasm as quickly as Charlie did, have you?"

He scoffed, "Like Charlie could do that to a man."

Charlie was sitting off the side crossed legged, "Hey, you never know, but he does have a point there Vanessa."

Rebecca guided her back to her pussy, "I think we're getting off the subject at hand."

Vanessa began licking up and down Rebecca's tight gooey slit and she wormed her way between those tight lips. She licked and sucked and drew her tiny stiff button in between her lips and sucked lightly.

Rebecca let out a gasp and looked to Charlie, "She's a natural!" Her legs came up and rested on Vanessa's shoulders and even though none of them could see what she was doing the sucking and slurping sounds coming from Vanessa and the moans, groans and sighs coming from Rebecca was enough to let them all know Vanessa was doing her utmost to satisfy Rebecca.

Charlie looked from the two on the bed, to Mike who was stroking his shaft a little quicker. She had one hand between her legs, playing roughly with her own clit as her other hand was twisting and tugging on one of her fat nipples. She caught sight of Mike who was standing, removing the remainder of his clothes.

Mike approached the bed and came up behind Vanessa, "Sorry ladies, but I can't sit by and watch any longer. I have to get in here and have a little bit of my gorgeous wife's pussy." He caressed her tight ass as he gripped his steel-like cock and found her dripping hole. He slowly sank in to her and he heard Vanessa let out a growl and after throwing her head back she doubled her efforts on Rebecca's juicy cunt.

Charlie was fingering her pussy harder, now with two and sometimes three fingers flying in and out of her pussy, her eyes moved from what Vanessa was doing to her wife, to Mike's thick cock as it slid in and out of Vanessa. Seeing it completely coated in her milky cream turned her on like never before.

Vanessa was screaming for Mike to fuck her harder, "Come on Mike, Harder, faster! Slam that fucking cock in me and fill me up to the brim!"

Rebecca clutched at Vanessa's tousled hair as she too was on the verge of an orgasm.

Vanessa was the first to lose it, she screamed out, "Oh fuck meeee! I'm cumming. She sucked hard on Rebecca and she shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and she felt her cunt muscles tighten around her fingers. She was rewarded with a gush of cream coating her fingers. She lapped up all she could and she pushed hard against Mike.

Charlie saw the two women locked together cum hard and her entire body went slack as an orgasm overtook her trim, curvy body.

Mike was in awe of the platinum blonde cumming before him and he lost it, filling Vanessa's overheated body with a torrid blast of cum that sent her into an even stronger orgasm.

Vanessa was too weak to kneel and she collapsed against the trim blonde. She felt her slick body sliding against hers and she clung to her harder. When she fell to the bed, she felt Mike's cock pop out of her and she felt a river of cum oozing out of her pussy. She rolled to the side and gave Mike a weak smile, "Thank you, that was amazing?"

He chuckled, "No, you and your two friends were amazing."

Charlie scoffed, "What, she's just our friend, how about you?"

He shrugged, "Okay, I guess I have two lesbian friends now."

Vanessa struggled to her knees and came over and enveloped his still stiff cock, "Mmm, nothing finer that the taste of my pussy cream and your cum mixed together." She popped her mouth off and allowed a large gob of their mixed cream coat her tongue. She showed it to her two new partners, "Without a doubt the best taste in the entire world. Sorry Rebecca, your pussy was incredible, but I have never found anything that compared to the taste of pussy cream and male semen mixed together. They should bottle this and they would make a fortune."

After a few minutes, Rebecca and Charlie got up off the bed and began to dress. Mike and Vanessa donned their robes and escorted their new neighbors to the door.

As Rebecca slipped into her coat she looked to Vanessa, "Charlie and I are going to an antique fair this Sunday."

"Oh, I'd love to go to that."

Charlie looked to Mike, "Great, now I don't have to go. Nothing I hate more than to peruse old crap. Listen, it is suppose to warm up this weekend. What do you say you get that motorcycle you've been talking about out and see if you can keep up with me."

He nodded, "All right, I'll lube up the chassis."

She winked at him, "Get the bike ready too."

Vanessa looked to Rebecca, "Do we have anything to be jealous about?"

Rebecca chuckled, "Not to worry, the only guy Charlie would cross over for is John Elway."

Vanessa laughed out loud, "Same with Mike! See you Sunday."

Sunday the three girls were sitting around the living room and Vanessa came over to them, "So what are you three up to today?"

"We're going to the diner to redo our cyber-bullying video and after that, we're taking Boyd to a double feature at the drive-in."

All of a sudden there was a roar of Mike's motorcycle and Kristen sat up, "Wow, there goes Dad to pick up his lesbian girlfriend."

Vanessa pulled her coat out of the closet, "That's okay, I'm going to pick-up mine too." She was wearing a pullover purple sweater with a plunging neckline, tight jeans and black boots.

She put her coat on and looked to the girls, "We're going antiquing."

Eve smiled, "That sounds like fun."

"Yeah, it is, isn't it?"

Eve shook her head, "No!"

She went on and on about how great Charlie and Rebecca had it.

Eve scoffed, "Mom, are you jealous of lesbians?

"No, no I've made my choices and I'm stuck with them, see you guys later, don't wait up."

She picked up Rebecca and headed for the antique fair.

Mike and Charlie tooled around Denver and into the foothills of the mountain and raced back home.

They walked their bikes into the garage and after Mike removed him helmet he looked to Charlie, "So how did my exhaust taste." His jaw dropped when Charlie removed her helmet and he watched the wave of platinum hair tumble free and cover her black leather jacket. She turned to him and shook her head, "A lot better then the sandwiches you brought for us."

"Those were not sandwiches, they were paninis."

Paninis, that had to he the gayest thing I ever heard."

"You're just a sore loser." He went into the kitchen and pulled a couple beers out of the fridge and handed one to her."

She took it, "I let you pass me, sort of a senior discount."

"Speaking of discount, that leather jacket you're wearing is nice, I never knew Goodwill had a gay section."

She laughed and laughed and laughed, "You see that is how a lesbian laughs at something that isn't funny."

Come on, let's get you out of that gay jacket and go watch the Bronco's game."

She did so and he nearly fainted when he saw her in that tight cotton pullover. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra under that tight top and those leather pants clung to her like a second skin, along with the matching boots.

They settled in to watching the game and she looked to Mike, "Would it bother you if I removed my boots. All of that shifting sorta put a strain on my instep and they hurt like hell."

"NO, no at all, as a matter of fact, bring them up here and I'll massage them. You can ask Vanessa, she nearly has an orgasm from my expert foot massages. Sorry, I shouldn't say orgasm in front of a lesbian."

She groaned, "Another gay joke, do you find those in a joke book or something like that." She raised her feet and placed them in his lap. She drew in a tiny breath when she felt his stiffening cock beneath his pants.

He massaged her feet and felt her relax as they watched the game. She started moaning a little louder and she rose up on her elbows to watch him.

He looked over at her and felt his cock grow stiffer as her long, tousled blonde hair floated over one shoulder and covered one of her dark brown eyes.

Charlie felt the bulge grow larger beneath her foot and she let out a louder groan as she watched him draw the zipper on one pant leg from the hem to the upper portion of her calf. She fell back to the soft pillow as she closed her eyes and felt his hands slide up and down her tight calf to her knee and back again.

Mike released her leg and did the same to the other leg and this time, he drew the zipper past her knee. His hand caressed and massaged her calf, knee and the lower portion of her firm thigh.

She squirmed around on the sofa and her other foot was planted firmly on the aching bugle in his pants. she finally addressed the elephant in the room, "It seems you've gotten a little excited by my shapely legs, am I correct?"

He released her leg and sat up, "Sorry, but lesbian or not, you still are one beautiful woman."

She was shocked by his reply and even blushed a little, "I have a confession to tell you and I don't want you to act upon it, just clearing the air. After we got home and every day since our, so called dinner party, Rebecca and I have talked about what Vanessa said."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers