Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad nodded, "Yeah, No, I know My public persona is really extreme. But I don't know, it just started one day. I caught this monster bass, you know, and just started screaming into the camera. Like you with your blogs, I, mean, nobody's really that angry."

Vanessa looked to Mike and rolled her eyes.

He took a bite of his pie, "Man, this is great, I don't remember the last time I had a good, home-cooked meal. So thank you, usually I'm just driving from lake to lake, eating in a car...and letting the wind dry the hamburger grease on my face."

They spoke of places they have been and Mike added, "There's nothing more beautiful than the moon over Kenya. It was the time of my life!"

Vanessa chimed in, "Except for----for now!"

He shook his head, "You know I love you, baby, but Kenya?"

She scoffed, "Well, maybe Kenya can make you pork chops!"

Chad shuttered, "Ooh! Ouch! Damn!" He raised his hand to get a high five from Vanessa, "Slap the bass! Yeah!"

Mike looked to her, "You know you are my anchor, right?"

That didn't sit right with her, "Yeah, I'm kind of ---kind of anchored here."

Chad started telling a tale, "I hooked this huge salmon and a grizzly pops out of the water, grabs onto my salmon. For a split second, I'm actually thinking, I'm gonna dive in there and fight this bear for my fish. You know!"

Vanessa was still pissed about the anchor remark, "Wow, good thing you weren't tied to an anchor."

Mike looked up as she got up to clear the plates and cups away, "Honey?"

She stopped, "Well, no, just if--if he was tied to an anchor, then he wouldn't be able to have all these adventures."

"Are you upset about something?"

"Who, me? Anchor McGee? Why would you ask that." She left the room.

Chad moved closer to Mike, "I think whatever it is, had to do with the word "anchor."

Mike got up, "Excuse me, I'll be right back." He entered the kitchen and confronted Vanessa, "That was a great dinner, honey, and you know, when I said "anchor" I meant that in a good way."

She rolled her eyes, "Mike, an anchor is a barnacle covered hunk of metal that keeps you from going anywhere you want."

He shook his head, "You could look at it that way... or it keeps your boat safe and secure in a storm. That is how I feel when I come home, normally."

She added, "Except when I am holding you down."

He tried again, "Look, you're not gonna make me feel guilty."

She broke in, "Oh, yes I am!"

He reached out and pulled her to him, "Come here!" He planted a hot kiss on her lips and Chad was standing in the living room watching through the large open archway, "You guys are awesome."

Mike broke the kiss, "This was like a private moment, I was hoping to get a little action from my wife."

Chad shook his head, "No, the way you guys go from fighting to kissing is an inspiration. Reminds me of the way me and Julia used to go from scrappin to tappin."

Vanessa came around back into the living room with Mike in tow, "So you like a lot of tappin, huh?"

"Oh yeah, especially with someone as lovely as you."

Vanessa looked to Mike, "You know Mike, ever since our incredible bouts with Rebecca and Charlie, I was wondering if I still had it for...." she leaned in and whispered to Mike, "Guys! I think the two of you would be a great way to see if I still, you know like it that way."

Mike looked to Chad, "What do you say man, you wanna have a little go with my anchor?"

"Are you kidding me" I'd give my left nut to have a go at Mrs. B."

Vanessa chuckled, "I'll leave your nuts intact, but really want what you have stored in them?"

Mike got out of his chair and stood over Chad, "Switch places with me and watch for a while. Don't worry, if you knew Vanessa the way I do, she'll be raring to take on both of us and you will be very, very well taken care of."

Chad got up and gave Mike a high five, "I trust you, go get her!"

He kicked off his dress shoes and slipped out of his sock. He was going to be prepared when called upon. This wasn't his first threesome and he knew the program. He slipped out of his jacket and waited.

Mike sat at the edge of the sofa cushion and drew Vanessa off the back of the cushion and had her sit up just as he was. He reached up and swept her long, wavy hair from her shoulder and neck. He leaned forward and began kissing the flesh of her neck and up a little higher and he drew her earlobe between his lips and nipped at it.

Vanessa was already squirming and tiny moans were escaping her lips. She rolled her head around as she leaned into him, wanting more and wanting it a lot sooner. Her hand found his upper thigh and she caressed the growing lump in his pants.

Chad was focused on what Mike was doing to Vanessa and he noticed how turned on she was getting. He looked down and saw how easily Vanessa opened Mike's pants and had his cock exposed. He knew she must have done this hundreds of times, but she did it with such ease, he knew Vanessa was good at what she did.

Mike turned her head slightly and captured her lips and they started kissing like two lover and it was easy to see they were just that. His tongue slipped out, but she was quicker and she sucked on his tongue. He found the zipper on the back of her dress and drew it down till it stopped at the base of her spine. He tore his mouth from hers and slid the dress off her shoulders and he began kissing and licking them as he moved slowly down her back. He drew the dress down, exposing her overstuffed bra and let the dress fall in her lap.

Chad was beside himself as he stared at those two huge breasts overflowing in her black bra. He let out a groan when he saw Mike drawing the straps off her shoulders and the bra joined her dress in her lap. Keeping his eyes locked on the two huge tits, the tops crowned with huge pink aeroules and already stiff, blood red nipples. He unzipped his pants to ease the pressure his cock was causing against his pants.

Mike leaned Vanessa back against him and he cupped those two magnificent breasts as his thumbs rolled and teased her stiff nipples.

Vanessa's head rolled about her shoulders as she pressed her tits harder against Mike's hands. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Chad naked from the waist down She released a groan when she saw his cock. It rivaled Mike's but seemed to be a lot fatter and her mouth was already watering, thinking about sucking on it and having it pumping in and out of her tight pussy. She closed her eyes and knew now, without a doubt, she wasn't a lesbian. She loved cock way too much. It didn't mean she wouldn't sample the female body from time to time, but she knew the male and his equipment was her number one priority.

Mike urged her to stand briefly as he slid the dress from her tight ass and down her long shapely legs. Her tiny panties followed before she was allowed to sit down.

Vanessa spun around, giving Chad a frontal view of all of her charms. She worked on Mike's shirt and one off, she tugged at his open pants and he too was naked on the sofa. She slipped to her knees before the sofa and spreading his legs, she immediately went after his cock. She was sucking at it, her tongue danced all along the shaft and opening her mouth, she swallowed nearly his entire length. Her tongue darted out and swept all around his swollen shaft and she loved when he fisted her hair and drew it to one side so he and Chad could watch her mouth. She was an expert at sucking cock and she soon had him at the brink of an orgasm.

Mike used every ounce of his strength to draw her mouth from his cock. Saliva was strung from the glistening shaft, to her swollen lips. A stream of her saliva ran down her chin and landed on her swaying tits. He drew her off the floor and planted her ass on the cushion. He spread her legs wide and planting one foot on the floor, he guided her other leg up and he had it resting on the top of the sofa cushion. He ran his hands up and down her widespread thighs and slipped two fingers into her already sopping pussy.

Vanessa's head was resting on one of the cushions and she gazed at Chad and she licked her lips, just thinking about sucking it. Her eyes closed and she clutched at Mike's head as he finally began licking and sucking on her slick, thick folds. She let out a shriek when he drew her clit in between his lips and flicked his tongue from side to side, bringing her to the edge of a much needed climax.

Mike doubled his efforts and added yet another finger and he began petting her spongy flesh towards her belly and he felt her let out a growl and he rubbed faster and soon his hands and mouth were drenched in her first orgasm.

Mike slowly extracted himself from her gorgeous body and quickly got up off the sofa. He moved around behind it and as he caught her leg that was still there, he tugged at her and she let out a shriek and he soon had them both over the back of the sofa. He pulled harder and she slid up the back and her gorgeous ass was resting on top of the cushion.

Vanessa found her shoulders on the edge of the seat cushion and her head was dangling off the sofa completely.

Mike looked to Chad, "Your turn, get over there and slip that cock you've been playing with and fuck her face. She loves that and you won't believe how much saliva one person can produce."

Chad was up off the chair and pushed the coffee table back and kneeling on the floor, he slipped forward.

Vanessa knew exactly what Mike was proposing and she loved the idea. She reached out and grabbed hold of Chad's toned ass and pulled him towards her. She gobbled up his cock as her long light brown hair fell to the floor and swished back and forward across his thighs as she opened wide.

Chad used her tits as a way to steady himself and as he mauled those two mounds of flesh. He began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. He was so turned on, he wasn't sure how long he could hold out. He looked upward and watched as Mike began fucking her slimy cunt and he squeezed and tugged at her nipples harder as the two of them fucked her from both ends.

Vanessa was nearing another orgasm as she felt Mike fucking her, she felt his balls slapping against her ass cheeks as he caressed her clit and brought her to the edge once again.

Chad now realized what Mike had said earlier as her saliva was covering her cheeks, forehead and it ran into her tangled hair. He saw her eyes were closed as they too were coated in her saliva. He pulled back and she spat out even more and he had to pause, he was that close to losing it.

Vanessa knew without a doubt she loved men, no question about it. These two proved to her they were number one on her list. She reached out and clutched at Chad's ass once again and soon was gobbling up his cock again. The obscene sounds her mouth and his cock were making nearly made her cum again.

Mike was close to cumming too. Just seeing Chad fucking his wife's mouth and the way her cunt muscles squeezed his cock, he had to slow down. He gripped her slimy legs and slowly withdrew from her and he saw how swollen her cunt looked. He released her and came around to the front of the couch and with the help of Chad, he pulled her up to a sitting position. He ran and got a towel from the kitchen.

Vanessa wiped the slimy saliva from her face and hair. She winked at him, "Thank you Mike, not just for the towel, but for all of this. How did you know I needed this?"

He kissed her, "Twenty five years together, you get to read your partner pretty good."

She giggled, "Okay, what do I need now, hot shot?"

He pulled her toward him and looked to Chad, "Sit your ass down Chad, I have a feeling this slut needs to be filled. She had both ends, now I think she needs both holes filled."

She let out a gasp, "Well done Mike, you read my mind." She swung her leg over Chad's trim body and reaching back, she gripped his saliva stained cock and sweeping up back and forth through her slimy, fleshy cuntlips, she lodged it at the entrance. She looked down at him, "Now fuck me Chad! Give me all of that fat cock and fuck me till you pump that hot cum of your in my hot, tight pussy."

She let out a squeal when he grabbed hold of her MILF hips and pushed her downward as he thrust upward.

Mike watched the two of them going at it for a few minutes. His cock was stiff as could be and he finally got up off the sofa and nudged his ways in between Chad's legs. He slowed Vanessa's riding of Chad's cock and he spread her cheeks and slowly slipped his slick cock into her tight, hot ass. He took it slow, but before long he was balls deep in her ass.

Vanessa was screaming out as the two of them worked like a well-oiled machine and fucked her hard.

Vanessa was thrashing around as she was stuffed full of cock and she loved it when Chad sucked on her swaying tits and Mike rubbed her aching clit. She came again and didn't miss a beat as she raced towards yet another, even stronger orgasm. She was screaming constantly for the two of them to fuck her harder.

Upstairs Kristen, Mandy and Eve came out of their bedrooms to hear their mother screaming. Kris made her way down the stairs and stopped when she saw their guest and her dad fucking her mother. She turned and wouldn't allow Mandy and Eve to see.

Mandy was persistent, but Kristen wouldn't allow it, "You're not eighteen yet and Eve, no way at fifteen are you to see what they are doing." Mandy and Eve were pissed off, but gave in and returned to their room, but Kristen stayed at the landing poking her head around and watched her mother ride the two men.

Vanessa glanced up and saw her, but she was too far gone to stop it.

Chad was the first to lose it and he called out, "Oh Vanessa, I'm going to cum! Is it safe to cum in you?"

All she could do was nod, she was too close to cumming again to speak. She exploded again just after she felt Chad swell up and started to cum, filling her pussy to overflowing with his hot, creamy load.

Mike heard Chad's question and he had a sudden respect for the loud mouth angler. He picked up the pace and as he felt Vanessa trembling from her orgasm, he lost it and started sending stream after stream of his cum deep into her bowels.

The three of them were exhausted, Chad trapped under two sweaty bodies and as Mike slipped out of her, he raced to the kitchen to clean up and a worn-out Vanessa rolled off of Chad and collapsed on the couch.

Chad was drained and he slipped to the floor. He crawled over to the chair and gathered up his clothes and looked to Vanessa. She gave him a weak smile and pointed towards the stairs, "Bathroom is that way." He stumbled down the hall and closed the door to clean up and dress.

Mike returned to the living room with a blanket. He covered up his slumbering wife as he dressed and just as he finished, Chad came out, fresh and ready to leave, "Mike, I'll sign any contract Outdoor Man has. You two are without a doubt the frosting a the cake of any contract." He gave Mike a high-five and left.

Mike left Vanessa to sleep in the living room as he crawled upstairs and fell into bed, exhausted, but completely confident his wife is not a lesbian and that they secured Chad as the face of BIG Mouth Bass!"

The next day after waking Vanessa, they took showers together and headed out to work. As they passed Rebecca and Charlie's house, they saw a "For Sale" sign out front. They found out later they were returning to Florida. They also found out that both lesbians were pregnant and most likely, Mike was the father.

Much more to come!