Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was confused, "What did Vanessa say? You know she says a lot, it's in her nature to talk a lot."

She scoffed, "I'd tell you, if you'd shut up. She told us that the taste of female juices is incredible, but it doesn't hold a candle to a mixture of female orgasmic juices and the male semen mixed together, especially when it is licked off a male sex organ."

He grinned from ear to ear and nodded, "Yeah I've heard her tell me that many a time before. What is your point?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, I just wanted to put that out there."

Are you asking me to see if you could have a taste of that?"

She shrugged again, "Well by the way that thing is pushing against your pants, I sorta think it need some attention. I'm not saying in any way that I need that too."

He scoffed, "Well it seems I can solve my issue by either stroking it till I have my issue solved, or wait till Vanessa returns and she can take care of that and she once again can have a sample of that tasty tonic. Unlike you, that isn't possible for you."

She shook her head, sending a wave of long blonde hair over her shoulders and onto her tits, "No, I can always go to a sperm bank and make a withdrawal and mix it myself."

He chuckled, "Yeah, but making the mixture is half the fun, but you wouldn't know about that."

She winked at him, "I'm not a virgin, but maybe one again seeing I haven't had one of those in over a decade."

He unzipped his pants and after arching his ass off the sofa, he drew his pants and boxers off in one swift move, "As you can see it is leaded and ready for action.'

She licked her lips and stared at his stiff shaft and sat back, "Wow, just as I remember, no seduction or romance. Now you can see why I'm a lesbian."

He reached back and pulled the blanket that was thrown over the back of the sofa. He covered his groin and thighs with it and scooted over beside her. He reached out and cupped the side of her face and swept her hair off her face and neck. He slowly ran his thumb across her plush moist lips and caressed her cheek, "I'm sorry Charlie, we were going back and forth like a couple of guys and for a moment there, I forgot you are a woman, just like Vanessa, Rebecca and my three daughters, please forgive me."

She gave him a weak smile and wrapped her hand around his head and drew his mouth to hers. She let out a gasp when she felt the butterfly soft kiss he planted on her lips. She placed her forehead on his, "Forgiven, now kiss me again, please!"

He kissed her again, still softly and he felt her press a little harder and he felt her lips part and he flicked his tongue along her lips and waited for her tongue to come out and join his.

She opened wider and her tongue met his and entered his mouth. The kiss grew stronger as she felt his fingers rake through her tousled hair. She dropped her hand and slid beneath the blanket and she let out a gasp as she wrapped her warm, slender fingers around his cock and squeezed lightly.

While this was going on, Rebecca decided to move a lot quicker with Vanessa, especially after their encounter earlier in the week in her bedroom.

After a long and tiring day at the antique fair, they were both chilled to the bone. Rebecca led Vanessa to the sun room where she opened the top to her large six person hot tub. She pushed several buttons and in the late Denver afternoon, the lights glowed in the tub and soft music was piped in. She turned and winked at Vanessa, "How about a nice glass of wine to go along with the hot bubbling water?"

Vanessa sat there and smiled at her, "Sure sounds great. I'm not so sure about the hot tub though."

Rebecca returned with two glasses and a large bottle of wine. She poured out two glasses and placed them both on the edge of the tub. With her back to Vanessa, she opened her wrap-around dress and let it fall to the floor. Her bra followed and after skimming out of her panties, she stepped into the tub and picked up the two glass of wine and smiled at Vanessa, "Are you gonna join me or do I have to sit here and drink all alone?"

Vanessa cleared her throat and after kicking off her shoes, she crossed her arms and drew the sweater up and over her head. She shook her head and her long curls danced along her shoulders and onto her chest. She reached back and deftly opened her bra and let it join her sweater. She turned away from Rebecca and unzipping her pants, she leaned over and pushed her ass out for Rebecca to stare at. She drew them down and after kicking them aside, she stepped out of her tiny panties and turned and stepped into the water.

As she leaned over to take the glass from Rebecca, Rebecca moved aside and their lips met in a soft, but heated kiss.

Vanessa grabbed hold of Rebecca's shoulders and drew her tighter to her. Their tits mashed together as their kiss grew hotter and more passionate.

Rebecca pulled back, "Mmm, not sure if the wine or the kiss was more satisfying?"

Vanessa took a sip of the wine and placed her glass on the edge of the tub, "Let's try that again so you can decide." Their bodies clung together as the kiss grew stronger and as they pulled away, she smiled at Rebecca, "So what do you think?"

She giggled, "Definitely the kiss, I have to have more, just like Lay's chips, I can't have just one!" They kissed and caressed one another for what seemed like an eternity and Rebecca's hand found Vanessa' fleshly cuntlips and she sank two fingers deep into her. Vanessa trembled and ground her pussy against her invading fingers. She tore her mouth from Rebecca's and her head dropped down and began sucking avidly at her firm, high standing tits.

Rebecca let out a squeal as she saw Vanessa's curly hair begin to drip wet from the bubbling water.

Vanessa leaned back and soon had her entire head wet, "There, no more worries!" She returned and licked and sucked on Rebecca's tits until she was squirming in the water. Vanessa guided her to the edge of the tub and urging her up, she dropped her head and began licking and sucking at her slimy cunt. She slipped two fingers in and twisting them about, she found her G-spot and before long, Rebecca was crying out, "Oh yes, oh yes Vanessa, I'm going to cum!"

Vanessa never let up until she was drenched with her creamy juices.

Rebecca was finally too sensitive to go on and pushed her away, "Let's get out of here, dry off and try this again in a warm, soft bed."

Vanessa stood up, "Lead the way my lesbian lover."

Back at the Baxter house, Charlie was leaning over Mike's lap and she was toying with his cock. She licked at it from tip to root and back again. She had the entire shaft coated in her saliva and she stroked it hard, loving the look of pure lust in his eyes.

Mike grabbed her hand and stopped her, "We have to do this properly, not like two teenagers in the back of a car." He stood up and taking her hand, he grabbed his pants and boxers, "Don't want the girls to see this, it would gross them out." He led her up the stairs and into the bedroom. He closed the door, but failed to lock it. He turned to the gorgeous blonde all in black.

She watched as he removed the remainder of his clothes and she licked her lips, "You have to be gentle, I'm nearly a virgin, well except for the toys Rebecca uses on me." She crossed her arms and drew the tight top up and over her head. She smiled when she noticed Mike's cock leap as her firm, full tits came into view, "So you like these girls, huh?"

She shook her shoulders and they barely swayed. She unzipped her tight leather pants on the two sides of her hips and peeled it down like removing the skin from a grape. She was naked under it and she knelt on the bed and shifted her weight until she was straddling his lower legs. She lowered her head and a waterfall of silky blonde hair was suddenly draped over his legs.

Mike closed his eyes, not wanting to cum prematurely and felt the wetness and heat of her mouth enveloping his shaft. He felt the tip graze the back of her throat and he opened his eyes and watched as she pushed forward and the remainder of his cock disappeared into her mouth. He reached out and clutched at her hair as he saw her nostril flare as she tried to breath through her nose. He saw her draw back and gasped for air, "My God Charlie, you are amazing."

She giggled, "I learned that from practicing the last few days with a few of our toys, not bad huh?"

He cupped her face and drew her to his face. He kissed her hard and she sucked at his tongue. He pulled back, "You are incredible and I have to repay you. I doubt if I'm as good as Rebecca, but you'll never, ever be able to say I didn't try my best."

She let out a squeal when she felt him grab hold of her waist and dropped her hard onto her back. Her long hair floated around her head and she never looked hotter. He gathered up her firm legs and planted them on his shoulders. He lifted them high and she found herself trapped on the bed, only her shoulders were touching the mattress. She tightened her legs around his neck and called out, "Do your best, I'm more than ready Mike."

He dropped his head and began licking, sucking and tongue fucking her. He moved from clit to asshole and back again. He did this over and over and over again and she was shaking on the verge of an orgasm several times, but it was chased away when he stopped just long enough to tease her. He stared down into her dark, lust-filled eyes and winked, "So how do you like it when you're taken to the edge and left hanging?"

Before she could reply, he began again and as he added his fingers, he petted her G-spot over and over again and he felt her tighten and scream out, "I'm cumming Mike, yes, yes, just like that! Oh fuck, who said a man can't be good as a woman!"

Her entire body was glistening with sweat as she couldn't stop cumming. Mike released her and gently placed her back on the bed. He curled up alongside her and gently swept her damp hair from her forehead, cheeks and neck. He kissed her neck and whispered softly, "So not bad for an old man, huh?"

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard, "I'd have to say, the best an I've ever had."

He chuckled, "You haven't had me yet."

She groaned, "That is gonna be hard to beat, but if you're willing, I'll give it a shot."

He caressed her lush curves, "Well I did promise you a taste of our mixed bodily fluids, did I not?"

"Oh, gross when you say it like that, but yeah, you did and I expect you to pay up buster."

He kissed her neck and saw her shiver, "It will be my pleasure and hopefully yours too."

Back at Rebecca's place, after she dried Vanessa's hair she led her to the candle lit bedroom. She urged Vanessa onto her back and she climbed up and plastered her body atop Vanessa's. She leaned in and kissed her, "Mmm, you have the warmest mouth I've had the pleasure of sampling. You know, Charlie tasted you and you tasted me twice, but I have yet had the pleasure of seeing if you are as good as Charlie bragged about."

Without waiting for a reply, she moved down her lush body, nibbling and leaving a trail of saliva as she went. She spent a good amount of time on her large, soft breast to the point of nearly making Vanessa have a tiny orgasm.

Vanessa loved what Rebecca was doing, but desperately wanted her between her legs to see if she was as good as Charlie was. Her hands were in her shoulder length golden blonde hair and as she watched her go lower, she arched her ass off the bed as she felt Rebecca's hot breath bathing her pussy.

Rebecca knew Vanessa was more than ready for her to lick her and she didn't disappoint. She worked her over from clit to asshole and back again over and over again and when she shoved a finger in and then a second one, she was rewarded with a gush of her milky cum. She lapped up every drop and returned for more.

Vanessa was squirming all over the bed and she wanted to taste Rebecca again. She managed to get Rebecca spun around and the two women were now locked in the classic sixty-nine. The room was filled with the sound of sucking and licking. Moans echoed off the walls and the scent of sex hung heavy in the air.

The two of them were in a world of their own as they came again and again and after what seemed like hours, they curled up alongside one another, both basking in the afterglow of orgasms Vanessa never experienced with any man.

As she lay there, she thought back on how her body reacted to Charlie and Rebecca and she began to worry that she was being turned into a lesbian. She knew she had to fuck Mike as soon as possible to prove to herself that she was a man lover.

Rebecca turned on her side and lightly caressed the lush MILF. "Listen Vanessa, Charlie and I are having a masquerade party two weeks from yesterday. We are going to send out formal invitations, but wanted to let you know that we really want Mike and you there."

She turned and caressed her arm and up towards her shoulder and neck, "We'd love to come and I'll make sure to keep the day open."

Back at the Baxter home, Mike was ready to satisfy his need to fuck the gorgeous platinum blonde. He settled between her widespread legs and leaning on his forearms, he began kissing her. He was in no hurry, just being atop her, he knew it wasn't long before he was eight inches deep in her.

Charlie was running her hands through his hair as she pulled him down to her waiting mouth. She explored his mouth and fenced with his tongue as she felt his cock probing her pussy. She wiggled her hips when she felt his cock sliding up and down the groove of her slick slit. She groaned into his mouth when she felt his cock scrape again and again against her clit.

Mike tore his mouth from hers and sweeping her hair from her long, sexy neck, he dipped his head and nibbled and sucked at her flesh. He arched his back and like a heat seeking missile, his cock found her hot, wet hole. He pushed forward and slowly felt her accept his cock.

Charlie lowered her head and as she shivered from his kisses and how he was finally sinking his cock into her, she bit down on the flesh of his shoulder. Her arms wrapped around his back and her nails raked his back. Her ass came off the bed as she welcomed his cock, wanting more. She let out a gasp, "OH MY GOD! I can't believe how much I missed the feeling of an actual cock in me. It is so hot and I can fell it pulsating. Fuck me Mike, fuck me hard and make me cum."

He was spurred on her words and he slid in deeper. He heard what she said, but he knew she didn't realize he still had a few inches to prod her pussy with. He pushed forward and bottomed out. He heard her release a growl as her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. He began pumping in and out of her faster and harder.

Charlie was matching his thrusts with upward movements, wanting all he had and more. She kissed him hard and pulling at his head, she guided his mouth to her aching tits. She groaned out, "Yes, oh yes Mike, suck them, bite them, make them hurt!"

He did as he was told and she stroked and kicked at his ass, making him fuck her harder. He changed up the angle of attack and felt her pussy tighten around his cock and felt a gush of cream coating his cock. It gave him his second wind. With the added lubrication, it gave him the ability to fuck her harder and longer without worry of cumming too soon. He waited so long to fuck her and wanted it to last as long as possible.

Charlie was slowly coming down from her orgasm and her legs slipped from his back and planting her feet flat on the bed, she thrust upward meeting his with ones equally as urgent as his.

Mike wanted to play a little before cumming and ending this incredible love bout. He tightened his grip on her hips and with one swift motion, he rolled over and suddenly he had Charlie straddling him, with Mike on his back. He released her hips and ran them up her sides to her swaying tits. He began to maul them and she let out a shriek, partly from his hands on her, but mostly from his move to have her atop him.

She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of light blonde hair down her back and tickling his thighs behind her. She began to ride him, starting off slow, she rotated her hips with each downward movement and she let out a gasp as she felt his cock probing totally different areas of her pussy.

She leaned forward and offered up her tits and she screamed out as his lips closed around one stiff tip and felt him suck and nip at it.

Mike ran his hands down her sleek body and cupping her gorgeous, tight ass, he squeezed and using the moisture from her slick pussy, he shoved a finger deep into her asshole.

Charlie arched her back and came again, gushing her cunt cream all over his cock. She kissed him viciously as her orgasm overtook her again. Her long hair flowed all over him as she felt him pump up and down into her receptive pussy.

Mike was once again on the verge of an orgasm, but he still wanted more, much more and he took hold of her again and rolled her off of him. He scrambled to his knees and taking hold of Charlie's sweat covered body, he guided her onto her knees and taking hold of her by the hips, he drove his cock balls deep into her again. He stared down at her sleek body and slowed. He knew at his pace, or he wouldn't last long.

Charlie let out a squeal and buried her face in the pillow as she felt Mike sink deeper into her well fucked pussy. She arched her back and ground her ass against his belly. She threw her head back, sending a sleek waterfall of blonde hair down her back.

Mike stared at it, it was all stringy and clumped together, but to Mike it never looked hotter or sexier. He gathered it up in his fist creating a ponytail. He pulled at it and as she came back and growled out she found her mouth covered by his. He tongue fucked her mouth as his cock fucked at her sloppy pussy.

She tore her mouth from his, but with her hair being pulled back like a jockey did to a thoroughbred horse in the home stretch, she screamed out loud enough that anyone in the house could be heard, "OH FUCK ME MIKE! I'm cumming, please, please cum too. I need to feel your hot spunk coat my womb and make me a real woman!"

He released her hair, wrapped his arms around her sweaty body and as he cupped and mauled her tits, he swelled up and sent blast after blast of his hot creamy cum deep in her well-fucked pussy. He groaned and spat out, "Here it is Charlie, take my cum. Holy Shit, it feels like my balls are being torn from my body and being shot through my cock!"

He glanced to the side and saw his bedroom door open and Kristen was standing there, her hand was stuffed down in her pajama bottoms. She too was joining them, she was cumming as she watched her father cum deep in the gorgeous blonde.

Mike turned back to Charlie and he caressed her tight ass as he felt the last of the multiple blasts of cum seep onto her tight, but sloppy cunt.

Charlie sent several spasms in her pussy and she was unable to kneel any longer and she fell flat to the bed. As she did this, his cock popped out of her and she let out a giggle as she felt his cum dripping out of her pussy.

He slipped in alongside her and gathered up her in his arms. She curled up and wiggled her ass against his semi-stiff cock.

It must have been a good fifteen minutes before Charlie moved. She broke free from his embrace and knelt beside him. She pushed him gently into his back and leaned over him. Once again her long stringy hair floated over his belly and groin. She took hold of his flaccid cock and licked at it from his crinkled nut sack to the tip. She drew the entire cock into her mouth. She reveled in the scent and flavor. She sucked hard, her cheeks hallowed out and she felt it swell as she bobbed up and down.

Mike fisted her hair and stared down at her. He swept her hair aside so he could watch and when she stared up at him, she winked and popped her mouth from his cock. He bit his lip, "So tell me Charlie, was Vanessa correct? Is the mixture of your cunt cream and my cum as tasty as she said it is?"