Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips and licked his shaft from base to tip over and over again. She sat back and smacked her lips. She was grinning from ear to ear and she nodded, "Oh hell yeah. She knows what she is talking about. Do you wanna kiss me and get a taste of the two of us?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "Sorry Charlie, but I'll take your word for it!" He slipped off the bed and reached out and grabbed her hand. He tugged at it, "Come on, we both need a shower and I wanna wash every curve I had the pleasure of playing with tonight."

She giggled and followed him to the bathroom. She stopped just before they left the bedroom, "Aw Mike, do you think that luscious daughter of yours would like to join us? I saw her watching and it really turned me on."

He shook his head, "Oh no Charlie, I believe you are more than enough for me tonight."

She grinned at him, "I was thinking about having her for myself, but I could share." She followed him to the bathroom and after he started the multiple heads, she let out a shriek as they were suddenly drenched by the multiple heads, especially the large overhead rain shower head.

Mike pulled her into his embrace and she clung to him. Before long they were both dripping wet and soap suds were dripping from their soaped up bodies. He drew her to his slick body. He raised one of her legs and slid his stiff cock into her well-fucked pussy.

Charlie wrapped her one leg around his waist as she humped his stiff shaft. She tightened her grip around his neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck, "Oh fuck Mike, it seems like I can't get enough of this gorgeous cock of yours."

He kissed her and nipped at her ear, "That has to be a first. No one has ever called my cock gorgeous before, but I'll take it. Now as for your pussy, now that is gorgeous and just like my cock, I can't get enough of it. Let's dry off and test out the bed again."

When they entered the bedroom, they stopped dead in their tracks. Lying on her side, naked like a '40 bathing beauty was Kristen. She grinned at the two of them and waited to see if she was welcome. After a moment or two, her smile faded, "I was wondering if I could join the two of you? Should I leave and return to my room?"

They both replied immediately, "NO!"

Her smile returned and waited to see them join her. Charlie took the direct route to the bed, while Mike circled the bed and climbed in behind her.

Charlie leaned in and sweeping Kristen's shoulder length auburn hair from her cheek and neck; she planted several kisses on her naked flesh.

Mike slipped in and followed suit, nipping at her ear and began to run his hands along her hip, thigh and slipped between her upper leg to find her already moist pussy.

Kris rolled onto her back and allowed the two of them to do what they wanted to her and her hands came up and ran through Charlie's silky, but damp hair. She let out a gasp when she felt Charlie's lips close around one of her stiff nipples. Charlie's tongue flicked at the stiff tip and found the tiny holes where Kris recently nursed Boyd. She would have loved to taste her breast milk, but was happy enough just to suck and taste the stiff, spongy tip.

Mile slipped lower and caressed her tiny, tight ass and knew sometime in the near future he was going to claim that ass for himself. He ran his hand along her squirming thighs and as he urged them apart, he sank first one and then a second finger into her hot, wet hole.

Charlie glanced down and saw Mike playing, but she was intent on getting her head between the petite young mother's thighs before Mike did. She released Kristen's nipple and left a trail of wetness from her tits, across her flat belly and ended up parked between Kristen's damp legs. She released a burst of warm air and she smiled when she saw how Kris reacted. She spread her legs wider and dipped her head down and gave her the licking of a lifetime.

Kristen never knew she could be so turned on by the oral precision of the experienced lesbian. She clutched at Charlie's head and raking her fingers through her hair. She arched her butt off the bed and pulled Charlie's head deeper to her fluttering pussy.

Mike watched in awe as Charlie quickly brought his oldest daughter to the brink of an orgasm. He knelt up and came closer to Kristen's head. He saw how her lips were parted as she drew more air into her lungs. He gripped his cock and ran it from side to side across her lips. He released a grunt when Kristen's tongue flicked out and licked at the leaking head. He watched her gather up a couple drops of his pre-cum and draw them into her mouth. He followed up by guiding his shaft between her lips and saw her raise her head off the pillow to take more of his cock into her hot mouth.

Charlie looked up at the erotic sight before her. She saw Kristen's tits rising and falling from her heavy breathing as saw her lips closing around Mike's shaft. She dipped her head and doubled her efforts. She loved the taste, somewhat familiar to Vanessa's, but the lips were not as thick and large. She was a lot tinier and tighter than her mother. She slipped a couple fingers in and locating her G-spot. She began to rub it lightly and she was rewarded with a large dose of her pussy juices.

Kris was cumming again and she gobbled up as much of Mike's cock as she could, but she was more than ready to fuck. She grabbed hold of Charlie's head and pushed it away. She released Mike's cock and stared up at him, "Come on Dad, fuck me! I need to feel this gorgeous cock of your fucking my tiny pussy."

Charlie chuckled, "So I'm not the only one who thinks he has a gorgeous cock, huh?" She moved around on the bed and Kristen's two lovers changed places.

Mike settled between her squirming legs and he didn't wait for her approval. He sank into her and began fucking her hard and deep.

Charlie went to kiss Kris, but Kris wanted to taste her. Kristen grabbed Charlie by the waist and turning her towards her feet, she grabbed hold of her hips and guided her wet pussy to her mouth.

Charlie moaned quietly as she felt Kristen's tongue lick at her tight folds and getting them spread out, she licked up and down at a furious pace. She leaned forward and kissed Mike as she watched him slide his cock in and out of his daughter's juicy cunt. She never saw anything so erotic and she pushed at his chest. She laid flat and began licking at Kristen's clit as she felt and tasted Kristen's juices on Mike's cock.

Mike couldn't remember the last time he was this turned on. Just watching the light blonde licking at his daughter's clit and running her fat tongue along his shaft as it slid in and out of Kris. He was happy he came twice already or he would surely have cum from what he was seeing and experiencing.

Kris tongue fucked Charlie and she screamed out as she exploded, bathing Charlie's face and her father's cock with her cunt cream. Every part of her body tensed up as she came hard and long.

Charlie was right on her heels as she felt Kristen's tongue attack her clit, it sent her over the top and dosed Kristen's face with her pussy juices.

Mike pulled Charlie upward and as they kissed, he tasted his daughter's pussy juices on her lips and tongue. He fucked Kris harder and as he felt her go into yet another climax, he lost it and began to pump his semen, blast after blast into her sucking cunt.

He was exhausted and as he withdrew from her tight pussy, he fell to the side and watched as Charlie resumed licking at Kris. This time she had the mixture of Kristen and Mike's orgasm's to drink down and Kristen doubled her efforts and before long the two ladies were once again cumming from the tongue, lips and fingers working their partner's pussy.

After a brief visit to the bathroom, the three of them cuddled together and Charlie was surprised to find herself enveloped by the father and daughter and before long, all three of them fell fast asleep.

Mike woke in the morning with two hot, wet mouths surrounding his cock and after he coaxed them to release it, he fucked Charlie again while Kristen looked on. Charlie ended up getting yet another taste of their mixed juices. As Kristen struggled to her feet, she stood at the door and smiled at the two of them, "Just think Dad, in a few short months, Mandy will be eighteen. The two of us can give you what you just had last night whenever you or we want it" She blew him a kiss and scampered out of the bedroom to her room.

Vanessa got the same treatment from Rebecca in the morning. She woke to having her pussy licked by Rebecca and before long they were locked in a heated sixty-nine, bringing each other to yet another orgasm.

They showered and after donning robes, they went downstairs for breakfast and coffee. Vanessa dressed and headed home and she was greeted by Charlie as she was pulling her motorcycle put of the Baxter garage. She gave her a wink and flew past her to her house.

Two weeks later they dressed in their pirate outfits. Vanessa wore the outfit she wore last Halloween and knew it would turn heads. Mike wore an outfit that mimicked Johnny Depp in the Pirates of the Caribbean

Vanessa put on a ankle length coat to hide her outfit. They walked down the block to Charlie and Rebecca's house.

There were several people leaving the house and Mike looked to Vanessa, "Are we late?"

She shook her head, "No, the invitation said 8 PM." They stopped at the front walk and Vanessa pulled the invitation out of her coat and showed it to Mike. He looked at it and shrugged, "Let's go inside and see what happened."

Rebecca saw them enter as Charlie was getting the coats for the last couple who was leaving, "What happened Vanessa? I thought you two were coming. The party is over, it began at 3 and it's nearly 8 now."

Mike handed Rebecca the invitation and shook his head, "Ours says eight, look at it!"

Rebecca stared at it and shook her head, "I don't understand. I don't know how that happened."

Charlie closed the door as the last couple left and she came over to them and she was grinning from ear to ear, "It was me, I changed their invitation time. I wanted the four of us to have a private party. I hope you guys are okay with that."

Vanessa looked to Mike and shrugged, "I'm getting the impression this isn't a real party but something a little sexier and dirtier. I know Charlie saw the outfit I wore for Halloween and she wanted to see it again, am I right?" Before she got a reply from Charlie, she opened her coat and slipped it from her sexy outfit.

Both Charlie and Rebecca stood there stunned as they took in her sexy outfit. While Charlie's outfit was similar to Mike's, Rebecca wore a maiden's outfit with an off the shoulder dress showcasing her ample chest and her hair was pulled up on a tiny bun.

Charlie slipped over to Vanessa and stood close, very, very close. She licked her lips, "Oh my Vanessa, I saw you in this outfit in a picture you posted online, but it is so much hotter in person."

Both Rebecca and Charlie took in her and they were nearly drooling as they stared at her. She was wearing a frilly dress where her large tits barely were kept in place. All along her arms were lacy cuffs and the dress ended at mid thigh, with even more lace fringed that too. She was wearing knee-hi black high-heeled boots and over the dress was a black corset with four large buckles holding it in place. Her hair was a mass of curls and danced upon her bare shoulders.

Charlie stepped closer and leaned over, "May I?"

Vanessa looked to Mike and after seeing him shrug, she looked back to Charlie and nodded.

Charlie leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Her hand came up and her fingers wound in her hair and she kissed her again. This time it lasted a long longer and as she broke the kiss, Vanessa was breathing heavily and she was unsteady on those boots.

Rebecca watched and knew first hand just how hot Vanessa was. She left the room and returned with three glasses of wine and a beer for Mike.

Charlie led Vanessa to one of the sofas as Rebecca sat beside Mike on the other sofa.

Mike and Rebecca watched as Charlie took Vanessa's glass from her and placed it on the coffee table. She turned to Vanessa and as their lips met again, Charlie's one hand drifted to her bare knee and slowly slid under the short dress. Her other hand was clutching the back of Vanessa's head as she kissed her with even greater passion.

Mike looked to Rebecca who stopped staring at Vanessa. She turned to him and winked, "What do you say we give them some privacy. I wanna show you around the house." She stood and pulled him to his feet.

She showed him the sun room and the hot tub. She loved showing off her large kitchen and formal dining room. She led him down the hall to the master bedroom and as he entered, she closed it behind him. She moved over to the turned down bed and sat down. She patted the spot beside her and called out, "Come on and join me Mike, I think Charlie and Vanessa are gonna be busy for the foreseeable future."

He sat beside her and she turned toward him, "Do you find me attractive Mike?"

He grinned at her, "Yeah, very much so, but you bat for the opposite team?"

She giggled, "Yeah, most of the time, but after what Charlie told me, I'd love to find out first hand if she was telling the truth or was she pulling my leg." Her hand landed on his leg and ran up and down and she came in contact with his growing hard-on, "Mmm, would you mind showing me what you have?" She giggled, "You show me yours and I'll show you mine!" She tugged at the bodice of her dress and suddenly her firm, high standing tits were out in the open. The dress settled around her hips. She stood up and with one quick movement, the dress puddled about her feet. She sat back down, totally naked."

Mike stood up and fumbled with his pirate outfit and as he struggled with the belt, Rebecca worked on his shirt and before long, he was a naked as she was.

In the living room, Charlie stood and did a strip tease for Vanessa. Her eyes never left Charlie's body as all of her treasures came into view.

Charlie joined Vanessa and she worked on the buckles on the black corset and after getting it off, the dress followed along with the frilly white panties.

Vanessa leaned over to remove her boots but Charlie stopped her, "Leave them on, they are fucking sexy as hell." She slid to the carpeted floor and tugged at Vanessa who joined her. They were locked in a passionate kiss and before long, just like with Rebecca, Vanessa found her hands clutching at Charlie's ass as she licked and sucked on her pussy. She paused as she felt Charlie licking and finger-fucking her pussy and they rolled around like two animals, each trying to outdo the other.

Back in the bedroom, Rebecca was coughing and gagging as she attempted to suck Mike's stiff cock deep in her mouth, but she didn't have the skills of Vanessa or Charlie and after a few more tries, she gave up and flopped back down, "I'm sorry Mike, it is just too large for my mouth."

He caressed her trim body, "No need to take it all, the most sensitive portion is just back behind the head and the head itself. No need, I'm anxious to try out what you have been hiding." He guided her legs apart and gave her the same treatment he gave Charlie and before long, just like Charlie, she was painting his face with her creamy juices.

Rebecca was much too anxious and tugging at his arms, she urged him upward until he was seeded between her slender, but shapely legs. She kissed him lightly and whispered to him, "Please be gentle, I'm technically a virgin. I lost my hymen, but not from a penis but a dildo back in college. I never had a man before, but after what Charlie told me, I just have to try it out. She told me you were extremely gentle and were rough and tumble when she asked for it. Do you think you could give me the same?"

He nodded, "I think I can serve all of your needs."

He entered her slowly and worked up until she was screaming for a release. He gave her multiple releases before he spilled her load in her well fucked and very satisfied pussy.

A few hours later, Mike and Rebecca emerged from the bedroom, Rebecca had a smile on her face and they found Charlie and Vanessa relaxing in the hot tub. They joined them and after a little more frolicking, Mike and Vanessa returned home.

While climbing into bed, Vanessa cuddled with Mike, "I'm a little worried Mike. I'm thinking I may have lesbian tendencies."

He kissed her, "I doubt that very much Vanessa, but a woman can swing both ways and still be attracted to men more than women. I'd show you tonight, but I'm tapped out."

She kissed him, "You and me too buster."

She curled up beside him and before long, they both were dead to the world.

A few days later, Vanessa came to Outdoor Man to visit Mike and found him busy with a new promotion.

She was in Mike's office and she finished watching a promo with Chad Bickle, the fastest rising star of the Bass Pro Circuit. She suddenly had a thought, If she could have sex with such a repulsive dude, she knew she was still into guys, and not the budding lesbian she thought she may be. She came dressed to seduce Mike in his office, but thought better and could have them both if she played her cards right.

Mike on the other hand wanted nothing to do with him. but because he was in charge of advertising, he knew it was a lost cause. He saw Ed was avoiding talking about Chad and he yelled out to him, "Is he coming here today?" He didn't get an answer, "Is he here right now?"

Ed turned "Look..." All of a sudden there was a banging on the window, it was Chad looking all freaky with his hair standing straight up. "Hey, what's up, Outdoor Man?"

Mike opened the door and Chad nearly attacked him. He shook Mike's hand yelling "Chad Bickle."

Mike shook his hand, "Hey, Chad. Mike Baxter!"

Mike gave him a tour of the store. Chad went off, "I can't believe I'm getting a tour of Outdoor Man.....from Outdoor Man"

Mike had his hands on his hips, "Yeah, I can't believe it either." He went off again and Mike was on the verge of killing him. He returned to his office and Vanessa was still there. He slammed the door and looked to Ed, "I can't work with him, I just may kill the fucker!"

"Come on Mike, you're head of marketing, and that includes handling the talent." He looked over to Vanessa, "Why don't you invite him over for dinner."

She knew it was her hook, no pun intended. she hopped up, "Ooh! You know what? That's a good idea."

Mike cut in, "That's a terrible idea!"

Ed added, "You can make your famous pork chops, with mango chutney."

Mike added, "It's a bad Idea."

Vanessa ignored him, "And I an add those little fingerling potatoes."

Ed hugged Vanessa, "Done, done, you got this Vanessa."

Mike yelled again, "Is anybody listening to me?"

Later that evening the doorbell rang and Vanessa was still in her form-fitting burgundy dress, looking hot as hell. She answered the door and Chad raced in and hugged her, lifting her off her feet yelling, "Hi, what's up, Mama B." He twirled her around several times and it got her dizzy and a little turned on.

Vanessa immediately noticed he looked rather different. His hair was no longer standing up, but combed neatly. He was dress in a suit with a dark blue dress shirt. He was a total package, no longer a freak.

After dinner the three of them were alone in the living room and Vanessa was pouring coffee, serving Lemon Meringue Pie, "So tell us Chad, is everyone in your family fishermen?"

He took the cup from her, Yeah, it's kinda in my blood. My dad has a video of me when I was two, getting dragged off a dock by a sunfish."

She licked her lips, "That's adorable."

Mike saw a tamer guy beneath the hype, "So underneath all that yelling is actually a human being."