Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 04

Story Info
Mike gets his Fill and so does the Larabees.
11.7k words
4.64
5.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Last Man Standing: Season 2 Continued

After the memorable night with Mandy, neither of them could keep their hands off of one another. They even did it in the kitchen one morning.

The entire family were there and after Eve left for school and Vanessa hurried upstairs to dress for work. Mike was left in the kitchen with Kristen and Mandy. Kristen went upstairs to get Boyd ready for daycare.

Mike got up off his chair and came over to Mandy who was sitting atop the kitchen island. He slipped between her legs and pulled her ass to the edge of the counter.

Mandy knew what was coming and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Her ass came off the counter as she wrapped her legs around his waist and ground her pussy against the lump in his pants. She dropped her hands and worked quickly at his pants and drawing down the zipper, she shoved his pants and boxers down and they settled around his ankles.

Mike reached down and drew her slacks off and pushed her tiny thong aside and as he dipped his head, Mandy leaned back and rested on the countertop. She squealed out as she felt him attack her already moist pussy and strummed her clit. Her head hung off the other side of the counter and her mouth dropped open as she felt the beginnings of an orgasm already.

All of a sudden, Kristen came into the kitchen and saw her father with his head between her sister's thighs. She knew exactly what she was feeling. He did that to her so many times she felt an aching in the pit of her belly. She leaned in and kissed Mandy who returned the kiss as her mouth accepted Kristin's tongue.

Kristen looked up and saw her father's fat tongue sliding up and down the tight groove of Mandy's pussy. She was unable to resist and she dropped her pants and turned Mandy's head to her weeping, fat lipped pussy.

Mandy released a groan as she began licking those thick slick lips between her sister's thighs.

Mike looked on as Mandy licked and sucked at Kristen's fat pussy lips. He was about to burst and pulling his face from between Mandy's thighs, he gripped his cock and shoved it deep into Mandy's sloppy, but very tight pussy. He loved how incredibly hot she was. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed in and out of her at a furious pace.

Mandy tore her mouth from Kristen's pussy and groaned out, "Oh yes Poppa, fuck me, fuck me hard. I need to feel you deep in me."

Kristen chuckled, "Poppa? Where did that come from?"

Mike grunted as he fucked her sister's tight pussy, "She always calls me that, just before she cums. It is so hot."

Kristen grabbed hold of Mandy's two pigtails and pulled her back to her pussy. She was on the verge of an orgasm. Between Mandy's talented tongue and watching her father fuck Mandy, right there on the kitchen counter. She was about to lose it. She squeezed her own tits through her tight top and she came. She coated Mandy's tongue and lips with her generous cunt juices.

Mandy's moans grew louder as she lapped up Kristen's creamy cunt juices. She was on the verge of cumming too and when she felt her dad play with her asshole, she lost and came too. She bathed his fat cock with her cunt cream and as her climax began to subside, she felt her father's cock swell up. She stared up at Kristen, "Let's both of us take his load all over our faces."

Kris let out a squeal and yanking up her pants. She ran around the other side of the counter. She dropped to her knees and clutching at his thighs, she pushed him away from Mandy and in doing so, his cock popped out of Mandy's slimy cunt.

Mandy was still weak from her orgasm and she managed to slip off the counter and she joined Kris on the floor. They both attacked his cock, sucking and stoking it.'

Mike looked down and thought he had died and gone to heaven. Kneeling before him was the auburn haired Kristen and the raven haired Mandy. They both were attacking his cock, begging for his cum and he lost it. The first blast splattered across Mandy's pretty face and ended up in her hair. The second one was right in Kristen's open mouth and she swallowed it down, but before she could open again, the third shot hit her lips and across her cheek. He clung to their shoulders as he sent a couple more ropes of cum on their faces and as he flopped back to the kitchen stool; he watched as his two gorgeous daughters kissed and licked his cum from their faces.

Mandy staggered to her feet and pulled her pants up, after adjusting her wet thong, "Thanks for the cream Dad, now all I need is my coffee."

Kristen fixed her clothes and the two of them rushed out to clean-up and get to work and school.

Mike managed to get his pants back up before Vanessa came downstairs to leave for work. She looked at him, "You need to get to bed early tonight, you look exhausted."

He chuckled, "Is that an invitation?"

She winked at him, "We'll see, how were Mandy and Kris this morning?" She laughed as she patted him on the back and hurried out to her car.

On another occasion, Mandy was in the living room getting ready to go out dancing. Mike came downstairs and seeing her look hot in a tiny black skirt, bent her over the back of the sofa and fucked her right there. She was too tired after that and retired to bed, dreaming about Poppa's fat cock dumping a load in her tight pussy.

One day he was in a hurry to use the bathroom and upon getting there, Mandy was in his bathroom putting on her make-up. He was torn between using the bathroom and using her, but the bathroom won out.

Mike got to work and was finalizing the construction of the new Outdoor Man mall stores. He was set to go with his old buddy, Bill McKendree. Ed came out of his office and he was impressed with the plans from Warren and Associated. It was headed up by Alyssa Warren (Jackie Seiden). Mike had his mind made up to go with Bill McKendree. Ed still like her proposals and handed Mike all of the proposals and agreed to go with Mike's decision, no matter who he picked, male or female.

Mike returned home and told Vanessa about the proposals and she was upset because he wasn't even considering the proposal of the female.

"Okay, I'll review them and go with the best one, as long as it's Bill McKendree's proposal." He looked at her, "Wow, you look amazing, all dressed up in black, did someone die?"

She nodded, "Yeah, Bruce Jenkins from my work. You wanna come with me?"

He shook his head, "Sorry honey, but like you said, I need to review these proposals."

She shook her head, "I'll make you a deal, you don't have to go with me as long as you promise me you will give each and every one of them a fair shot and don't look at the names of the architects."

"You got yourself a deal."

She left for the wake and once there, she found out she was getting Bruce Jenkins' position, but at a lower salary. It pissed her off and she called Mike to tell him.

He answered the phone and after hearing her, he lifted her spirits, "That is so wrong Vanessa, you should go right in there and demand the same salary Bruce got, but don't have the heart attack like he did. On a happier note, I did review the architect plans and you were right. I picked the best one."

She grunted, "Let me guess, Bill McKendree's proposal?"

He chuckled, "No, as a matter of fact, my choice was Warren and Associated. I already called Alyssa Warren and she is on her way over here to review her plans and sign the contract."

"Wow Mike, I am proud of you. Let me ask you something, is she pretty?"

He scoffed, "Pretty left long ago and was replaced with beautiful, but not as beautiful as you, Vanessa."

She giggled, "Nice save! Well if you end up really sealing the deal, just make sure you save some of the two of you for me when I return. I have a sneaky suspicion I'm gonna be really horny thinking about you and Alyssa alone in our house together."

He chuckled, "Oh you know me so well, hurry home."

A half an hour later Alyssa arrived and they went into his office and they hashed out the final details. She was extremely excited about the deal about to be sealed, "You know Mr. Baxter, I thought you were gonna go with your old buddy Bill, but I guess I was wrong, what changed your mind?"

He stood up and ushered her into the living room. He poured out a couple glasses of scotch on the rocks and handed one to her, "Here's to a fruitful partnership. As far as why I changed my mind, you can thank my wife. And please, call me Mike, we're gonna be working close together."

She took a sip of her scotch and crossed her legs. Her skirt ran up her extremely long legs, to the point of showing a tiny flash of pink panties, "How so Mike?"

"Well, as you said, I was set to go with Bill McKendree's proposal, but she told me to look at all of the proposals and not to look at who submitted them. I did and she was right, your plans are incredible. Incredible plans from an incredible woman."

Her smile lit up the room and she put her glass down and looked around, "You have a very lovely home. I just love the architecture of these large dwellings. Would you be opposed to giving me a tour, I'd love to see it?"

"Sure, we can begin in the basement. I had a bomb shelter converted into a safe room." He showed it to her and she was impressed. She loved the garage and how he made use of every inch of it.

They headed upstairs and showed her the girls rooms and how they remodeled the bathroom.

"I just love the size of the shower, how many can fit in it?"

He chuckled, "Just a few weeks ago we had four in there, but I won't go into details, it is a little raunchy."

She smiled at him and winked, "Nothing wrong with raunchy, I like raunchy. So what's in this room?" She walked from the master bathroom to the master bedroom. She stopped and looked around, "Wow, I can tell you had a lot of input in this room. It looks like a cigar room in an all men's club."

He let out a nervous chuckled, "Funny, that's exactly what my wife said." He watched her as she moved over to the large bed and sat down and looked up at him. She patted the spot beside him. "Come sit with me. You know the more you speak of your wife, the more I wanna meet her, she sounds amazing."

He sat down and turned towards her and once again noticed how her long legs came exposed from her tight dress sliding upward, "As a matter of fact, before you arrived, i talked to her and told her I was going with your proposal."

She licked her lips and stared back at him, "Oh yeah and what was her reaction?"

He cleared his throat, "You really want to know what she said."

She swept her long chestnut brown hair off her cheek and neck and let it flow down her back, "Yes, definitely!"

"Um, well she said, remember, these are her words, not mine."

She placed her hand on his knee and squeezed lightly, "Okay, I understand, out with it." He hand remained there.

"Okay, well first she asked if you were pretty."

Her hand slid up and down his thigh now, "And what did you tell her Mike?"

"I let out a nervous chuckle and told her that pretty left a long time ago and was replace with beautiful, but not as beautiful as her."

Alyssa let out a cock stiffening giggle, "Wow, nice save and thank you for the complement, but you still didn't tell me what she said." Her hand was close to his stiffening cock now and she saw him shiver.

"Aw well after that she said, if we seal the deal, which we did, she said, "Just make sure you save some of the two of you for me when I return. I have a sneaky suspicion I'm gonna be really horny thinking about you and Alyssa alone in our house together." He cleared his throat, "Remember Alyssa, those were her words, not mine."

She ran her hand higher up his thigh now and closed around his thick, fat cock, "Oh fuck, that was so hot to hear. No reason we shouldn't give her something to be horny about, right Mike?"

Before he could reply, her other hand came up and cupped the back of his head and pulled his face to hers. Their lips met in a torrid kiss and they fell back to the bed and were rolling around like two teenagers.

Alyssa managed to break free and slipped from the bed and stood there swaying from side to side, "I wanna perform for you and after that I want you to get naked and fuck me, but not before I get to suck on that fat cock I felt in your pants." She slipped the long thin tunic from her shoulders and let it slide to the floor. She turned her back to him and threw her long wavy chestnut brown hair over her back. She lowered the zipper on her tight dress and with her back still to him, she drew it off her shoulders, showing him her long tapered back.

Mike took note she was taller than Vanessa and slimmer, but her curves were just as tantalizing, just smaller. His gaze dropped to her tiny ass as the dress fell to the floor. She was wearing a tiny pair of pink panties and he could see the gusset was darker from her pussy that was already wet.

Alyssa turned and stood with her hands on her hips, showcasing her tall, slender body. Her tits overflowed the demi-bra. They were smaller than Vanessa, Kristen or Mandy's. He measured them as a B cup and when she dropped the bra to the floor, his jaw dropped too. They stood high and firm on her chest, not moving at all. They were capped with tiny dime sized aeroules, mostly taken up by her dark, red nipples.

Mike licked his lips as he imagined sucking on them and his gaze followed her hands as she moved to remove her panties. She stood there once again swaying from side to side as her tight lipped pussy was unlike Mandy's camel toe or Vanessa and Kris' fat lipped pussies. Alyssa's cunt was just a tight line between her legs and he couldn't wait to make it blossom up and unfold with the blood rushing to those fine tight lips and hidden clit.

She slipped to the bed and pushed him away as he tried to caress her, "Sorry Mike, now it is your turn to strip so I can see what I'm in store for."

He jumped off the bed and didn't tease her the way she did and before long, he was naked and joining her on the long, cool sheets. She rolled the comforter off while he was stripping. She always loved the feel of cool sheets on her heated flesh.

Mike creeped back onto the bed and enveloped the slender body of the gorgeous brunette slipping and sliding around on his bed. He pinned her to the bed and hovered over her. He lowered his body to hers and trapped her there. He swept her dark locks from her face and leaned in and began to feast on the tender flesh of her long, slender neck.

Alyssa arched her back off the bed, pressing harder against him as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, trapping him there. He wasn't going anywhere and her moans grew louder as he moved to the other side of her neck.

Alyssa was gasping for air as she clutched at his head, urging him downward and her moans turned to groans as she felt his lips close around one stiff bud of her firm tits. His fingers tugged and twisted at the other tip as he nibbled on the first one. He wanted to give the second one the same treatment, but Alyssa stopped him by pushing his head downward.

She wanted his mouth on her pussy and she wasn't about to be denied.

Mike wasn't fighting her, even though he wanted to spend a lot more time on her body. It was as delicate as a flower and he wanted to sample her pollen. He drew closer to her pussy and felt the heat emanating from the juncture of her thighs. He teased and dipped his tongue into her pretty belly button. He was amazed how flat her belly was, she was that thin. He saw her hip bones pressing against her flesh. He normally liked his women with a little more flesh, like Vanessa and his two grown daughters.

Alyssa released a sigh and a gasp when she finally felt his hot breath on her pussy. She wiggled her hips and her ass came off the bed as she tried to make contact with his mouth.

Mike finally gave in and his tongue darted out and swept up and down her tight slit. He did it several times before they finally parted and he was rewarded with a sample of her tasty cream. He was amazed how sweet and tangy it tasted. He had countless pussies, but none as sweet as Alyssa's. He used his thumbs to part those tight lips and saw the gleaming bright pink inner walls. They were slick with her juices and when he released them, they closed, but not totally and a tiny trickle of her juices began to seep out.

Alyssa was trembling as she felt his tongue enter her again and sweep upward and finally came in contact with her tiny clit. She tensed up and released her hold on him.

Mike took the opportunity to roll her over and with him on his back, he guided her to spin around and he welcomed her mouth on his cock. He clutched at her tiny tight ass. He thought Mandy had a small, compact ass, but Alyssa put her to shame. Mandy's was more of a tight, rounded bubble butt that molded to his hands perfectly. Alyssa's was even tinier, he squeezed it, but it failed to move, she was that firm. He spread her cheeks and began to tongue fuck her pussy. He swept from clit to asshole and back again. With each movement, she shook ever harder.

She gripped the base of his shaft with her long slender fingers. Her mouth was open wide as she tried to suck him harder, but the jolts of excitement coursing through her body made it hard for her to do so. She left the urge to suck and just licked and sucked along the shaft as her hand stroked him harder and faster. She stiffened all of a sudden and shook as Mike's tongue sent her over the edge and she came all over his active lips and tongue.

Mike slowed as he was bathed in her milky, tasty juices. He knew to slow whenever a woman was cumming, he knew how sensitive they were.

Alyssa was glad to get a breather and she took the time to began sucking on him like a pro. She bobbed up and down, her long wavy hair swayed over his thighs and belly as she took him deeper with each downward movement. On the fifth or sixth downward trek, she felt him enter her throat. she tipped her head a little more and when she took the next downward movement, she felt him slide into her throat. She stilled then and worked her throat muscles, milking him and causing him to nearly cum.

Mike resumed his assault on her pussy and he shoved a finger into her pussy. He tried for two, but she was still too tight from her latest climax. He fucked her deep and twisting his finger around, he felt her buck as he petted her sensitive inner wall flesh.

Alyssa was gurgling around his shaft as she felt an even stronger orgasm building and she had to release his cock, not wanting to choke or bite down. She rose up on her knees and just as she was about to attack him again, she stopped.

She looked up and smiled, "Hi, you must be Vanessa. I have to thank you for urging your husband here to take a look at my blueprints. If you didn't, I didn't have a chance against Bill."

Mile patted her on the thighs, "You wanna let me up, if you're gonna have a discussion about my short-comings. I wanna hear what is being said."

Alyssa swung her leg over his outstretched body and she let out a giggle when Mike flipped her over and pinned her to the bed. He looked over at Vanessa, "We can talk later, what do you say we get you naked and join us. I know after the time you had with Rebecca and Charlie and how you went to town on Carol, you wouldn't mind sampling this lovely lady. I must say, she has to have the best tasting pussy I've ever sampled, sorry Vanessa, even better than yours."

She approached the bed after kicking off her heels, "Mmm, that sounds like something I just may want to taste, but I think Alyssa was in the middle of something and I think I'd like to help her finish the job."

Before Mike could react, she pushed him back and he landed on his back. He tried to scoot away, but Alyssa joined her and they pinned him to the bed, one on each side of him. He gave up and allowed the two long haired beauties have their way with him. He saw the dirty blonde lick up and down one side of his shaft, as the brunette did the same on the opposite side. They met at the tip and they were soon locked in a passionate kiss. He just lay there watching the two of them kissing like long lost lovers.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers