Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downstairs, Mike came home and saw Blanca cleaning up in the kitchen, "Hell Blanca, how are things going?" "Oh Mr. Mike, I really like working here. It is such a joy knowing I'm helping out where I am needed."

"That's great, any idea where Vanessa is?"

Miss Vanessa went upstairs with Mrs. Larabee a while ago. Mrs. Larabee wanted to see the layout of the second floor. They have been up there for some time now."

"Thanks, I'll go see what's keeping them." He headed up the stairs, but stopped at the bedroom door. He looked in and saw a naked black woman, knowing it had to be Carol Larabee, he shifted his gaze and saw Vanessa's head between Carol's legs and she was feasting on her tight, juicy black pussy. He moved back to the hallway, leaving the bedroom door open. He walked down the hall and entered the master bathroom through the hallway door. He peaked into the bedroom from the bathroom and they were still locked in a classic sixty-nine. He stripped off all of his clothes and stroked his already stiff cock. He crept into the bedroom and stood alongside the bed. Neither Carol nor Vanessa saw him. They were too involved in pleasuring each other.

He moved around and stood just behind Carol and watched Vanessa's talented tongue probing the black women's juicy pussy. He knew he had to have some of that and kneeling on the bed behind Carols quivering ass, he gripped his cock and guided it into her pussy.

Carol let out a grunt, "Oh fuck Vanessa, where did you get that hot, fat dildo from?"

Vanessa stared up at Mike and giggled, "Oh so sorry to disappoint you Carol, but that isn't a dildo. That hot fat cock in you is attached to my hubby, Mike."

Carol let out a shriek, but didn't try to escape. As a matter of fact, she pushed back against it, wanting as much as he could give her and he did just that.

Mike gripped her hips and began pounding her at a furious pace. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. The scent of sex hung in the air and he felt Vanessa's talented tongue begin to lick at his shaft as it slid out and she attacked his swinging nuts as it slapped her on the forehead.

Carol was on the verge of cumming. She dropped down and began to lick and finger Vanessa at a furious rate and she suddenly stiffened and let out a growl, "Oh fuck yeah Mike, I'm cumming!"

She dropped down and licked at Vanessa as hard as she could. She sucked at her clit and drove two fingers deep into her snatch.

Vanessa was on the verge of her second orgasm and seeing Mike plow relentlessly into her friend's black pussy, she lost it and painted Carol's face with another dose of her cunt cream.

Carol was unable to kneel any longer, but not wanting to crush Vanessa, she rolled to the side and in doing so, Mike's slime covered cock popped out and swayed before the two gorgeous MILFs.

Mike flopped down and chuckled, "Nothing like coitus interruptus!"

Carol started laughing and looked to Vanessa, "I think your husband deserves a happy ending, don't you Vanessa?"

She shrugged, "I don't know Carol. He did interrupt our afternoon delight. Yeah, okay he was pretty good after he had his new building architect here."

Carol shrugged, "What are you talking about?"

Vanessa chuckled, "I'll tell you later." She zoomed in on Mike and Carol did the same from the other direction and before long, they had all of Carols' cunt juices that were covering his shaft completely gone. It was replaced with a double dose of their saliva. They took turns sucking and bobbling up and down on him. While one attacked his cock, the other worked on his balls and before long, Mike was on the verge of a major eruption. He clutched at both of their heads, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, where do you want it?"

Both Vanessa and Carol called out together, "All over our faces!"

Just hearing that was enough and he lost it and began painting their faces. He couldn't remember the last time he came so hard. He sent blast after blast of his hot, creamy seed all over their faces and in their mouth. He was exhausted as he slumped back and watched in awe as the two neighbors, licked and sucked every drop from each other's faces, necks and tits. They ended up kissing like long lost lovers.

In the doorway, Blanca had her pants down around her knees and she was fingering her fat pussy as she came silently, watching the erotic scene before her.

After the three of them took a nice sexy shower together, where all three of them had yet another orgasm, Carol dressed and kissed them both, "Thanks for the really enjoyable afternoon. We have to do this again." She let herself out as Mike and Vanessa headed back to the bedroom for a little alone time.

A few days later, Chuck came over and knocked on the door. Mike answered it, "Hey Chuck, what's going on?"

"Aw well Carol noticed you guys have a maid and now we have to get one too, so thanks for that!"

"What am I supposed to do, not make my wife happy to save you a few bucks?"

Chuck nodded, "Well, I'd appreciate that, yeah."

"And you wandered down from your house just to tell me that?"

"No, no, not quite, is Kristen around?"

Just then Kris came down the stairs, "Oh, hey, Mr. Larabee, come on in."

He walked past Mike to Kristen, "Hey, hey, just came by to drop off the key."

Mike closed the door, "What's the key for?"

He turned back to Mike, "To my house, my housekeeper can't get in the house without a key." He handed Kris the key.

Mike was stunned, "Hou--housekeeper?"

Kristen nodded, "Uh, hey. I gave you first dibs on my services. His house doesn't have a bunch of sloppy kids."

All of a sudden, Chuck was loving this. He was grinning as he turned back to Mike, "You got a problem with her cleaning my house, Mike"

"I got a problem with her cleaning any house she doesn't live in."

Kristen stepped closer, "You could pay me what you pay Blanca."

Mike was getting upset, "Oh, that's what this is about?"

Chuck stepped in, "Oh, so you trying to steal my maid Baxter?"

"She's not your maid."

Chuck was sudden happy about getting a maid, "I'll just leave you two to sort this out. See you, Kristen, and thanks Mike. You know, this housekeeper thing isn't just making my wife happy. I'm suddenly pretty happy about it, too."

Kristen got over to the Larabee house and found it empty. Beforehand they met and made a list of things to work on and she went to work on it immediately. She was dressed casually seeing it was just her and the Larabees. She wore a pair of black slacks and a gray pullover thin polo shirt. Her long auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She had half of the downstairs clean when she looked out back and saw Chuck working on the flower bed. She noticed how he was sweating and she opened the freezer and found a can of lemonade concentrate. She pulled it out and whipped it together. She found a large plastic tumbler and filling it with ice, she poured a large glass of the lemonade and headed out to give it to him, "Hey Mr. Larabee, I saw you sweating up a storm out here and thought you may like a glass of lemonade."

He pulled off a glove and took the tumbler from her. He ran it along his forehead, "Um, perfect, thank you Kristen, I sure could use this, it hits the spot. Oh and please call me Chuck, Mr. Larabee was my father and we didn't get along."

She chuckled, "So that's why my dad calls you Larabee instead of Chuck, right."

He took a huge sip and winked at her, "You got it Kristen. I'll just put this over here and savor it after I finish. I shouldn't be long. So how are the chores going?"

She grinned at him. She suddenly noticed the tight t-shirt he was wearing was soaked through and it showed off his chest muscles and biceps too, "Aw good, really good, almost done downstairs and I'll be heading upstairs in a few minutes. So you take it easy in this heat. If you need another glass, just let me know, I made a whole pitcher. I'll be heading back to finish up."

He nodded, "I shouldn't be much longer, I have all week to get this done, no reason to kill myself all in one day." He watched as she headed back to the house. He focused his gaze on her tight ass cheeks as those tight cheeks rolled and bounced with each step she took.

Kristen finished downstairs and headed up and worked on the bathroom first. She thought the way he was all sweaty, he'd be needing the shower soon. Just as she finished, she heard him heading upstairs. She met him in the hallway, "Just in time Chuck. I just finished in the bathroom, you have a nice clean shower and fresh towels. I'll be in the bedroom. I need to vacuum and make the bed. The bathroom is all yours."

He grinned down at the lovely redheaded MILF, "Well thank you Kristen. It sure is nice to get in there, especially after its been cleaned. Thanks for the towels too." He closed the door and as he stripped the water was already hot.

Kristen heard the shower running and after she finished the vacuuming, she still heard the shower running. She got worried he may have fallen or hurt himself, he was in there an awfully long time. She gently opened the door to the bathroom and she drew in a heavy breath. She saw him, naked and halfway turned away from her, but in his fist as his huge black cock. it was totally covered in soap suds and he was slowly stroking it. She heard him humming as he did so, "Oh Kristen, I just love how you suck my big black cock."

She let out a loud gasp, loud enough for him to hear and he spun in the shower and suddenly covered his jutting manhood, "Oh my God, you didn't hear that did you Kristen?"

She walked slowly into the bathroom and stared at his groin. His hands did little to hide his swollen cock. she licked her parched lips and just nodded, "Oh yeah, Chuck, I heard you." She crossed her arms and in one swift motion, tore off her polo shirt. With the flick of her fingers her bra went slack and she shook her shoulders and it too fell to the floor. She toed off her shoes and skimmed out of her slacks and panties, taking her socks with them as she did so. She reached for the glass shower door and opened it and joined him in the large shower. Even though she had large, lush curves, standing beside Chuck, she looked tiny. She extended her hand and pushed his hand away and she closed her fingers around his thick, black shaft. She found it a lot longer than her dad's, but not a thick. Her fingers met, they didn't with her father's.

Chuck stood there frozen in place. He released a groan when she started stroking it and he looked at her curves. A slightly smaller version of Vanessa. A lot younger, firmer, but just as sexy. His mouth dropped open when she reached up and pulled the band holding her ponytail in place.

Kristen shook her head, sending a waterfall of auburn hair over her shoulders. She grinned up at him and slowly sank to her knees before him. She turned him into the spray of the water. It washed away the suds covering his cock and at the same time, completely drenched her hair, plastering her hair to her head and cheeks. She swept it away and leaning forward, her tongue danced all along the large black mushroomed head. Her mouth opened wider and she enveloped the entire head in her hot, wet mouth.

Chuck was beside himself. He stared down at the lovely dark-haired beauty as she swallowed his black cock. He felt a surge in his cock, not only because it was in her mouth, but also because she was looking so lovely doing it. He reached down and played with her full, firm tits. Unlike her mother's, Kristen's stood high atop her chest and barely moved from their heavy weight. He tweaked her nipples and rolled them in his fingers and saw her mouth open and saliva drooled out of her lower lip. It landed on her slick tits and ran down the drain.

Kris picked up the pace. She reached around him and grabbed hold of his two firm ass cheeks. She pulled him tighter to her face and her tongue now got into the act. She continued to suck him deep, but at the same time, her tongue ran around and around the black shaft and she even tickled his swollen nuts with her hand.

Chuck felt a rumbling in his balls, but didn't want to waste his load down her throat. He grabbed her by her upper arms and tugged at her. She resisted, but he pulled harder and she gave in and stood.

Chuck spun her around and applied pressure to her shoulders, urging her to lean over. She did as instructed and she felt his swollen cock sliding between her slick ass cheeks.

Kristen let out a growl as she felt his black cock penetrate her pink pussy. She clung to the rail in the shower and pushed back, urging him to go deeper. She let out a shriek when she felt him bottom out. She had thick cocks before, like her father's who she knew was thicker than Chuck's, but Chuck's was far longer in length and just the sure length and color made it look even more ominous. She felt it brushing her cervix. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure, but without a doubt, the pleasure won out. She threw her head back and called out to him, "Fuck me harder Chuck! Slam that fucking black cock in me as deep as you can and drive it into my belly. Come on, fuck your little white maid, faster, harder, oh fuck meeeee! I want that hot black seed to fill my pussy." She giggled, "Don't worry Chuck I AM on the pill, so no need to pull out. I want it, I want all you got!"

Hearing the foul language coming from the previously meek oldest daughter of Baxter, it spurred him on. He did just as she demanded. He slammed into her as hard and fast as he could. He slammed into her as hard as he could and he was amazed how she responded, driving back against him with the same velocity.

Kristen's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt him brushing her cervix again and again, but it just added to the heat in her body. She growled out when she felt his hands leave her hips and grab hold of her firm tits and began to maul them. It sent her over the edge as her cunt began to spasm. She squeezed his invading shaft as she exploded and bathed his cock with her milky cunt cream.

Chuck felt it and he was at the edge and as her cunt muscles squeezed and released him over and over again. Her pussy was like a milking machine and he lost it. He grabbed her wet stringy hair and pulled her upright. As she did so, he turned her head and their lips met in a torrid, mind-blowing kiss. He groaned loudly into her mouth as he started pumping rope after rope of his hot, slimy semen deep into her pussy.

Kris felt it and it triggered an even stronger orgasm. If Chuck wasn't holding her so tightly, she would have collapsed to the shower floor. He held her up and she clung to his trembling body.

After about two or three minutes, he slowly slipped from her and they laughed and chuckled as they washed one another again and just as the water began to turn lukewarm, Chuck turned it off and grabbed two of the new towels Kristen had placed in the bathroom. He enveloped her in one of them and as he dried her off, he felt a stirring in his loins again. Kristen was drying him in a very seductive way.

He led her to the counter and picking up the hair dryer, he had her brush her hair as he dried it, "Oh fuck Kristen, just seeing those large firm tits swaying as you dry your hair, I'm getting all stiff again."

She giggled, "Down boy, Mrs. Larabee may be arriving home soon and I doubt she'd like to see us like this."

He chuckled, "Right you are, come on let's go get dressed, you still have a bedroom to finish cleaning up."

As they left the bathroom, they stopped dead in their tracks. There, spread out on the turned down bed was Carol, naked as the day she was born, striking a bathing beauty pose. she smiled at them both, "Oh you are so wrong Kristen, seeing the two of you this way is the perfect way to begin your chores in this bedroom." She wiggled her finger at the two of them, urging them to approach the bed.

She looked to Chuck, "You, take a seat over there and watch. I wanna see if what I learned from Vanessa a couple days ago is good enough to turn this pretty auburn haired beauty on."

Chuck sat down in a huff, "What are you saying? You went over to visit Vanessa and the two of you ended up fucking one another?"

Carol rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I sure did and while we were going at it hot and nasty, Mike came home and he joined us, fucking us both and blowing his load all over our pretty little faces."

He was shocked and turned on at the same time, "Are you kidding me? You fucked Mike, how could you?"

She looked to Kristen who was standing beside the bed, still naked, "Yeah I fucked him, but I guess it's okay for you to fuck our maid in the shower, right?"

He sat back and nodded, "Okay, you got me, I deserved that?"

She reached out for Kristen's hand, "Yeah I did and I deserve a shot at Kris here, as long as it's okay?"

Kristen climbed up onto the bed, "Not a problem at all Mrs. Larabee."

Carol drew her to her naked black body, "If we are going to be fucking one another here Kris, I think you can call me Carol." She pulled her down and their big tits, one set extremely firm and lily white, while the other pair was fuller, but spread out as she was on her back. Their lips met, above and below and they clung to one another.

Kristen kissed Carol, shoving her tongue deep into her boss' mouth. She fenced with her tongue and as she drew back, she sucked avidly on Carol's tongue. Her hands were traveling all along Carol's body. She was used the experience she learned playing with her aunt April's body, her mother's and her sister Mandy. She never experienced a black woman, or man before today and she was amazed how toned both of their bodies were.

Carol was excited and rolled Kristen over onto her back and as she hovered over her. She began peppering her toned white body with her lips, tongue and teeth. She loved how firm Kristen's tits were and sucked wildly at her stiff nipples. Her teeth closed around one tip and tugged, lightly, not biting hard, but hard enough to cause Kris to moan out in pleasure.

Kristen's fingers tightened in Carol's glossy locks and guided her downward, not having to urge too hard. She rolled her hips when she felt her hair and breath on her belly and lower. She arched her back when she felt Carol's tongue flicking from side to side across her thick, fat lips.

Carol stopped and stared up at Kris, "It is easy to see you're your mother's daughter. Big, thick cuntlips, just like hers and just as wet and tasty. She stabbed at her weeping hole and when she uncovered her budding clit, Kris nearly flew through the ceiling as she rocked on the bed. Carol stiffened her tongue and tongue-fucked her hole, drawing out a dollop of cum that oozed out. She moved down to her asshole and as she tickled her butt hole, she shoved two fingers deep into her pussy. She learned this from Vanessa and twisting her fingers around, she began to pet her G-spot.

Kristen lost it as she felt her excitement level rocketed off the charts. She sent a dose of her milky cum all over Carol's fingers and tongue.

Carol was flying high, just knowing she now gave back to a woman what she had learned and now she was the one giving the pleasure. She slid back up Kristen''s sweat covered body. She swept a few auburn waves of hair from her cheek and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She giggled when Kris kissed her back, licking her own cunt juices from Carol's face.

Kristen took the opportunity to roll Carol over onto her back and she started giving her the same treatment she just gave. She loved how dark and stiff her nipples were and they reminder her of black licorice nips. She managed to get between her legs and as she parted her fat, black lips, she let out a gasp. She saw those bright pink inner lips. They were glistening with her cunt juices. She attacked it like a starved woman. She made slurping sounds as she sucked and tongue-fucked the lush black body beneath her.