Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol rolled her head from side to side as she felt an orgasm quickly building in her pussy. She swept her hair aside and locked eyes with Chuck. She nodded and motioned with her chin to climb up and join them.

He was up off the chair in a flash. His long, black shaft was hard again and climbing up on the bed, he positioned himself behind Kristen's tight firm ass. He caressed her lightly, just to let her know he was there. He swiped his cock up and down her crack and when he felt her push back, he knew she was urging him to give her what he did in the shower.

He slowly sank into her hot, tight pussy. He felt it sink into her like a hot knife, slicing through butter. He slowly picked up the pace and as he did, so did Kris. She licked and sucked harder and faster on Carol.

It wasn't long before all three of them were on the cusp and Carol came first, bathing Kristen's tongue with her cunt juices. Kristen was next, she was so excited licking a black cunt while getting fucked from behind by a black cock. She creamed all over Chuck's cock and before long, he began to pump stream after stream of his jism in her sucking pussy.

As he fell away, Carol licked at his cock. It was covered in Kristen's milky cream and his cum. She fed it to Kristen before moving down and licking the cum oozing out of Kristen's cunt. She sucked her dry and just like she did earlier, she kissed Kris again. Carol feed her the cum she drew from her pussy, along with more of her own cum too.

Afterwards, the three of them showered and Carol helped Kristen clean up the bathroom and bedroom, "No reason you should have to do it twice, especially when we were the ones making the mess."

Kristen hugged them both, "I'd gladly clean it up twice or even three times if I got the same treatment from my two favorite bosses.

It wasn't the last time they met there and even though they all made the mess, Carol always helped Kristen clean up afterwards.

MORE TO COME SOON!!