Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa broke free and found the tie on the back of Vanessa's wrap-around dress. She managed to get it open and as the dress parted, she swept the slinky dress from her lush body.

They resumed kissing as Vanessa shoved the garment to the floor and attacked Alyssa's neck and mouth again. She knew without a doubt she wasn't a lesbian, she loved cock too much, but after all of her recent bouts with women, she knew she was bi-sexual and proud of it.

Alyssa took the lead as she reached around and unhooked Vanessa's bra. She drew it off and guided Vanessa down to the crumpled sheets. She, just like Vanessa did earlier, attacked her neck and rained kisses all over her face. She tugged at one earlobe as her hands traveled all over Vanessa's lush body. She left her face and headed downward. She was amazed how full and firm her tits were, especially for a woman her age and after having three children. Alyssa attacked first one tit and then the other. She pushed them together and sucked avidly at the puckered tips, both at the same time.

Mike slid over and slipped her tiny panties from her squirming body, but when he tried to go down on her, Alyssa pushed him aside and she began feasting on Vanessa's thick, fleshy cuntlips and above. Her experienced tongue darted out and flicked at the large, ripe red button.

Vanessa was gasping for air. She hadn't had an experienced women since Rebecca and Charlie and was glad she didn't have to guide Alyssa. She swept Alyssa's chestnut brown hair aside. She loved watching another woman licking her sweet spot. She shivered when her dark eyes locked with her own and she tightened her grip on her head.

Alyssa wasn't going anywhere, but she welcomed Vanessa's hands on her head. She knew she was doing a good job. She pulled back, rising up she licked her lips, "How about I spin around. I wouldn't mind you giving me a little attention while I go to town on this sweet tasting pussy."

Vanessa giggled, "See Mike, Alyssa thinks my pussy tastes sweet. Fuck you, saying my pussy isn't as sweet as Alyssa's." She was cutoff as Alyssa shoved two fingers deep into her sloppy pussy and she reached up and licked at the pussy above her. It was no longer a tiny slit, but a full blossoming pussy. It was parted now and her creamy juices were seeping out. Vanessa clutched at her ass and pulling her down even more, she darted her tongue in and out several times. She turned her head, "Oh Fuck Mike, you were right, her pussy is a lot sweeter than mine." She slapped that tiny ass and licked and sucked as she felt Alyssa resume sucking on hers.

Vanessa looked up and grinned. She noticed Mike slipping in behind Alyssa. She saw his raging hard-on as it pushed aside her tongue and she focused on her clit, scooting lower. She loved watching Mike's fat cock parting Alyssa's tight cuntlips and slowly sinking into her her even tighter pussy.

Alyssa reared up, throwing her hair over her back and wiggling her ass. She groaned out. "Oh fuck yeah, I've never been double teamed by a couple before. I've had two guys, but not a couple. I love how Vanessa is sucking my clit, while Mike.....OH HELL YEAH!"

She was cutoff as Mike drove balls deep into her and felt Vanessa suck harder on her clit. She wanted to eat Vanessa's juicy cunt a little more, but the attention she was getting from the two of them, she couldn't concentrate. She just knelt there, over the gorgeous blonde and allowed the two of them to take over.

Mike doubled his efforts as he fucked her harder and deeper. He felt Vanessa's fingers playing with his tight balls as he caressed and slapped Alyssa's tiny ass. He wet his fingers with her cunt juices and Vanessa's mouth and he began to slowly work a finger into her tiny butt hole.

Alyssa lost it and started cumming. she drenched Vanessa' face and Mike's cock as she send a river of her creamy cum all over their face and cock. She was shaking and trembling like never before and she lost it and rolled off to the side and drew her legs up and hugged them to her sweaty tits as she continued to spasm over and over again.

Mike and Vanessa were left hanging, but they saw how unhinged Alyssa had become and they moved over to her and cradled her in their arms.

After a few minutes, she slowly looked up at them and gave Vanessa a weak smile, "Sorry about that, I never had such an intense climax like that before and I didn't know how to react."

Vanessa hugged her tighter, "That could be the first of many. We go at it like that all the time and when I'm not available, i have two, gorgeous daughters who carry the torch, so to speak for the Baxter females. I know, either of them would love to spend some time with you and Mike."

She hugged Vanessa back, "I'll keep that in mind and I know I will be taking you up on that after I recuperate. I'm sorry, but I'm exhausted and I have to be going. I have a huge meeting in the morning, or I'd stay, but as you both know, work sometimes has to trump pleasure."

Mike kissed her lightly on the lips, "Yeah, I know, but you'll learn as you get older, sometimes pleasure and family time is way more important. I know, I learned it the hard way. Just don't go to extremes, either way."

He helped her to her feet and Vanessa got up too and they helped her dress. Both Mike and Vanessa slipped into robes and ushered her to the front door.

Alyssa hugged and kissed them both and turned to Mike, "I'm going to love working closely with you on the mall stores and I'll keep the pleasure we experienced in the forefront too. Thanks again for the mall jobs, I won't let you down."

He kissed her again, this time with a little more passion and slapped her playfully on the ass, "Get out of here before we drag you back upstairs."

She giggled and hurried out the door. Mike closed the door and turned to Vanessa," I think the two of us deserve a climax as least half as good as we gave her."

They hurried up the stairs and closed and locked their bedroom door and after tearing off their robes, they hopped into bed and gave one another the orgasm they both deserved.

The next day, Vanessa was frazzled, running around trying to get everything done around the house. Mike pulled her onto his lap, "Vanessa, why don't you get Mrs. Hall in to help out. Why haven't she been around lately?"

Vanessa stared at him, "Because she died, you went to her funeral."

Kristen came in, "You know I can do the job, what does it pay?"

Mike looked to her, "You live here, we don't pay you to clean-up, it's your job."

"Sorry, I need to get a new, old used car. I have to find a second job to buy one."

Vanessa shook her head, You know what the Bertman's moved away and their housekeeper is available. She's from Guatemala and she has a green card, and they loved her."

"Okay, give her a call and try her out, if you like her, we'll hire her."

Vanessa did and she loved her. She was a god sent and she never stopped. She had the house spotless, but just like everything else, Vanessa felt a little uncomfortable about watching someone else working while she relaxed.

Vanessa was upstairs doing some of her work from the bedroom. She dressed as if there wasn't anyone in the house, even though Blanca was downstairs doing her chores. She decided to take a break. She headed downstairs dressed in a button-up blue blouse, she loved working from home, she could let the girls roam free without a bra. She even wore tight tights without panties. She felt free for once. Even though she was working from home, she thought of herself as playing hooky. Blanca stopped vacuuming when she saw Vanessa come down from the second floor. She urged Vanessa to the living room, "Take a break, I made you some tea."

Vanessa hugged her, "Thank you, that's so sweet. Just them there was a knock on the door and as Vanessa went to answer it, Blanca stopped her, "You go have your tea, I'll answer it."

It was Carol Larabee, she stopped over to see Vanessa, "Hi is Vanessa home?"

Blanca answered, "MS. Vanessa is having afternoon tea, may I ask who is calling?"

From the living room Vanessa called out, "Carol? Hi, hi, come on in."

Carol came in and sat down. This afternoon she had her long black hair down, instead of the ponytail she had on their last visit. She was dressed casually in black jeans, black knee high boots and a long dark red tunic. it was very loose and as she sat, it was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra beneath it, "So since when did you have a maid?"

"Oh, she's not a maid, she is just someone who comes in and cooks and cleans and helps out around the house, and I pay"

"Aw Vanessa, that is what a maid does."

"Okay, I guess we have a maid. So what did you come over for, anything in particular."

"Well Chuck and I were talking about our little get together the other night."

Vanessa cut her off, "I want to apologize if we went too far. I get that way after a little too much wine. You were also so alluring, I just couldn't help myself."

Carol squirmed around on the sofa, "No, as a matter of fact, we actually loved it. We were talking about your place compared to ours. I was wondering if you weren't busy, you could show me around upstairs. I already saw the ground floor, I wanted to see the layout upstairs, that is if it's okay?"

"Sure, come on, I'll lead the way." Up the stairs they went. She showed Carol the girls rooms and Boyd's too. She stopped at the master bathroom, This is Mike's pride and joy. We spent a fortune remodeling it. The shower hold up to six and the Jacuzzi bath has its own heater."

"Wow, if I had one of those, I'd never leave it. Maybe we can try it out later?" She gave Vanessa a sly smile and walked out to the connecting room. "Oh my god, Vanessa your bedroom is amazing! A little dark for my tastes, but I bet Mike loves it."

Carol stepped over to the bed and sat down. She looked up at Vanessa and licked her full large lips. She patted the bed beside her, Come on Vanessa, sit with me."

Vanessa thought she knew what was happening, but she let Carol talk it out, not wanting to scare her away.

Carol turned to face Vanessa and she took her hands in hers, "Vanessa, ever since our last meeting, all I can thing about is what you and I did together. In college I did a little kissing with another female, but never what you did to me. It was amazing, I wanted to go further, but wasn't sure on how to do anything like that. The last thing I wanted to do was embarrass you or myself. I was wondering if you'd be okay with trying that again. I'd like to reciprocate, but I may need a little guidance."

Vanessa saw the green light and turning towards Carol she cupped her gorgeous black face in her two lily white hands. She slowly lowered her lips to hers and they met in a soft gentle kiss.

Carol pulled back and stared into Vanessa's dark brown eyes, "Wow, that was amazing, Vanessa. So unlike kissing a man. It is so much more tender and sensual." She went in for another kiss. It was just as tender, but grew more passionate as the seconds passed. She pulled back and slowly began to unbutton the blue silky blouse Vanessa was wearing.

Vanessa leaned back and drew the loose fitting tunic Carol was wearing up and over her head. Vanessa let out a gasp when she saw her breasts were bare, no bra. She heard Carol giggle as she got the last button on Vanessa's blouse open, "Wow looks like we dressed the same."

Carol cupped Vanessa's lily white tits with her coal black hands. She loved the contrast in color. She pulled the blouse from Vanessa's shoulders and tossed it aside. She nudged her shoulder again urging her to lean back onto her back. She followed her and leaning over her, she nuzzled Vanessa's neck and she loved how soft her flesh was, no beard or scruffy whiskers. She rose up and stared into Vanessa's smoky eyes, "I just can't get over the difference between a man's skin and the way they act compared to a woman, or should I say you. I love just touching you and see how you react."

Vanessa reached up and caressed her cheek and ran her fingers though her hair, "This has been my absolute number one attraction for the female compared to a man. Just to make sure you know, I'll always crave a man's touch and a cock, but without a doubt a woman's touch, her scent and how she feels and reacts is a close second. I always thought I'd never ever seek out a woman, but after I experience the touch of a real lesbian, I come to realize that I am bi-sexual and I don't regret saying that or acting that way. That being said, I need to know what you are expecting and what you are looking for in this relationship?"

She smiled down at her, "See, just that is something I've never heard from a man. He always takes what he wants and hopes it is what I'm expecting. As for what I'm looking for, I'm still confused. I know what I experienced with you last time with you was amazing. I want to explore what we did further. I know how great what you did to me felt and I was wanting to see if I could do the same for you. My only issue is, I don't know what to do or how to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

Vanessa chuckled, "I have to say, last year I was in your exact position. To make it even worse, I was involved with a true, one-hundred percent lesbian. I was a nervous wreck. She guided me and told me the easiest way to perform and that is to do to her what I liked having done to me. So I tell you, if you really want to try and have me squirming, just do to me what you liked me doing to you, or a man, or yourself."

Carol grinned down at Vanessa and leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. She parted her lips and her tongue darted out and traced Vanessa's lips. She sucked lightly at Vanessa's tongue and she groaned when she felt hands tighten in her hair and pulled her face harder to hers.

Their bodies were pressed against one another and ground back and forth. The kisses grew passionate and torrid.Hands, arms and legs were sliding back and forth. Both of them were caressing and teasing one another and as their lips moved away from the other's they rolled around and fought to get the upper hand.

Carol pulled back and pinned Vanessa to the mattress, "Please Vanessa, let me try and love you. I wanna see if I can do this. I know what you did to me was amazing. I wanna see if I can do the same for you and see if it is as hot as it was when you made me cum."

Vanessa rose up onto her elbows and kissed Carol, "I'm all yours, just don't make me wait too long." She flopped back down and winked at her, "I'm all yours Carol!"

Carol leaned in and kissed her gently on the nose. She planted several light kisses on her eyelids as she saw them close. She kissed along her chin and moved to her ear. She tugged at one earlobe and and used her tongue to leave a line of saliva down her neck. She rained several kisses on her neck and across her shoulder. Her hands were actively running down her body, setting off tiny fires as she went. She moved and did the same on her other ear and down her neck to her shoulder too.

Vanessa's breathing was slowly increasing as she felt her temperature rising. She licked her parched lips as she felt and watched Carol begin her trek downward. She let out a sigh as she felt Carol's lips reach her heaving tits.

Carol loved Vanessa's lily white tits. She was amazed at the several different hues of her skin tone. She licked at the upper portions of her tits and as she came closer to her nipples and aeroules. Her large tongue danced all around, but stayed clear of the tips on purpose. She knew when Chuck did this, it drove her insane, so she knew it would most likely be the same with Vanessa.

Vanessa arched her back, urging her to suck on her nipples. She finally had enough and crushed her face to her tits. She heard Carol chuckle, but finally gave in.

Carol lapped at one fat tip, and then ran her the tip of her tongue around the nipple dancing all along the huge aeroule. She again was shocked by the changing colors of her flesh. She moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. Her hands were fumbling with the clasp and zipper on Vanessa's tight slacks and finally getting them undone, she snuck lower and tugged at them. She giggled as Vanessa arched her ass off the bed, giving her easier access to her lower body. She drew them down, taking her panties with them. She stopped and stared, "Wow, I can't believe how fat and thick your pussy lips are Vanessa. It is a sight to behold." Not waiting for a reply, she dropped down and ran her fingers through them and she heard Vanessa release a gasp and a moan. She knew immediately she screwed up. Just like Chuck did on many occasions, he was to eager to attack her pussy and she wasn't wet enough to take his fingers, "Oh Vanessa, I am so sorry. I know I didn't give you enough time to get adjusted, I know the feeling. Chuck is way to eager some times; I'll do better."

Vanessa nodded and bit her lip as she watched Carol dip her head and led this time with her tongue. Her moan turned to a sigh and a tiny giggle as she felt Carol's tongue probing her gently, too gently, but soon she took the lead and began licking up and down her entire slit. She rolled her head around causing her gorgeous hair to tangle around her face and neck.

Carol slowly worked her way up to her clit and as she rolled it around with her tongue, she was amazed just how large and firm it was. She drew the tiny button between her lips and sucked lightly. She wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

Vanessa was quickly nearing a climax and she began to tremble and shake. She lost it when she felt Carol insert two fingers into her throbbing hole and stroke her channel in and out slowly.

Carol doubled her efforts on Vanessa's clit as she picked up the pace, finger-fucking her so fast, it was nearly a blur.

Vanessa released a growl, "Yes, oh Yes, Carol, I'm cumming!" She was panting loudly as she twisted and began to spasm. She reached down and slowed Carol's hand.

Carol did so immediately. She knew from her past experiences just how sensitive she was after an orgasm. She drew her fingers out, but petted her lightly and licked slowly around the fleshy lips, staying away from her sensitive clit. She reached down and removed her slacks and panties, taking her boots off earlier. She too was now naked and she climbed up higher and as she kissed Vanessa, she giggled when Vanessa licked at her lips and chin, savoring her own juices.

Vanessa reached down and caressed Carol's firm ass and she loved how warm it was. She kissed Carol again, "So tell me, how was your first time eating a woman's pussy?"

"Mmm, I liked it, liked it a lot, but will be able to tell you better after my second try. I know I screwed up by petting you before you were wet enough. I know, Chuck can be a little anxious sometimes. So how was it for you?"

Vanessa giggled, "I'll give you a better report after your second time, but I have to say, just like most women, you're a natural." She caressed Carol's back and butt again. She dipped her fingers between her cheeks, "Mmm, looks like someone else is rather wet too. What do you say for your second go-round,we spin around so I can sample you while you have your second try. Mike always says a college football team makes the most progress between their first and second game."

Carol chuckled, "I'm not sure if I like being compared to a football team, But I accept the analogy, I guess." She knelt up and watched as the big titted blonde spun around and glided back slightly until she had her head situated between her dark, tapered legs. She leaned forward and caressed Vanessa's belly and legs before focusing on those fat slimy lips. She inhaled her scent and smacked her lips. She called out, "Round two coming up."

Vanessa took her time as she caressed and played with the dark flesh of her neighbor. She loved taking her time, knowing there was no hurry. She felt Carol's hands and lips traveling all around her lower body and knew she was doing just the same. It went on for quite a while.