Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 05

Story Info
Baxter's Continue Their Naughty Ways.
12.2k words
4.82
6.8k
9
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Last Man Standing: More of Season 2

Mandy only being eighteen, she was still exploring her options when it came to men, women and her sexuality. She was still upset that Kristen dumped Kyle. She thought he was very innocent and that Kristen took advantage of him. She was even more upset when she found out that last year, when Kyle came over for his blind date that her father set up, it was supposed to be with her and not Kristen.

She dove into the pool of jocks and pretty boys at school. When her father hired the quarterback jock for promoting Outdoor Man, she jumped at the chance to date him.

After Mike saw how self-centered he was and ignored helping Kyle when he needed assistance, he pulled him aside, "Greg Archer, you're fired!"

He chuckled, "Oh no, Greg Archer quits. Tell Mandy I'll see her tonight at eight."

Mike was pissed and tried to reason with Mandy. She was bound and determined to bang him and let the entire school know it. She picked up Chinese take-out food and headed to Outdoor Man to feed Greg. She tapped on the door, seeing Kyle driving a forklift there. He hopped off the forklift and opened the door for her, "Hi Mandy, what are you doing here?"

"Hi, is Greg here?"

"He's not here, he quit today."

She looked around, "I'm here to meet with Greg. He was supposed to meet me. He didn't text me or anything."

He felt uncomfortable, "But it still rude that he blew you off like he did."

She was still hoping, "Do you think he's coming back?"

"I wouldn't count on it. He said, "Greg Archer gotta go renew his library card, you know what I mean?" I didn't, but....he made it sound like a lot more fun then when I renew mine."

Mandy looked dejected, even though she looked extremely hot, too good for that ass Greg Archer.

Kyle looked at her, "You okay Mandy?"

She was about to cry, "What's wrong with me?"

He gave her a tiny smile, "Absolutely nothing!" He walked back to his forklift, "Mandy, I know Greg is a bad boy, but I don't think he is anywhere near good enough for you."

"Thanks, Kyle, you're a really good guy.

He smiled at her, "Yeah, I know, it sucks."

"No, it a good thing, it suits you."

She raised her bag of take-out food, "Hey, check it out, Greg and I was supposed to have a picnic. Chinese food at the 50 yard line. You know, you and I can still have a picnic, right here in one of these tents."

"You now what, Chinese food sounds great."

They talked and laughed and Mandy had the time of her life and she didn't have to put out.

After that, she made a vow, to get Kyle, one way or another.

When Outdoor Man had a recreation of Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, she volunteered to be the damsel in distress. Kyle was the stagecoach driver and Eve played Annie Oakley. She threw herself at him, but he didn't catch on.

Eve was upset, seeing what she was doing and she was going to back out of the act. She convinced Mandy to speak to Kristen to make sure she was okay with dating Kyle.

Kristen knew how Mandy was and made her promise not to break his heart, the ways she did to so many other guys. She promised and Kris gave her blessing.

After that, she pulled out all the stops and Eve tried to tell her that Kyle was different. She didn't have to use sex to get him and keep him, just be honest and don't be fake.

Mandy spent more and more time at Kyle's place, but couldn't get him to have sex with her. She devised a plan to get the two of them alone for the entire night at a nearby hotel. She stayed out late, way past curfew and she made so much noise, crawling in through the kitchen window, Mike heard it. He hopped out of bed and looked down in the back yard, "It's one of your daughters crawling in through the kitchen window."

"Oh come on, can't you just admit Kristen is seeing Ryan on the side."

He chuckled, "It isn't Kristen, it's Mandy."

"Mandy?" She hopped out of bed to see.

Mike snickered, "No need to hurry, she's stuck."

"What the fuck is she doing. she's four hours past her curfew."

He nodded, "Yeah, and she has a key."

"Maybe she just snuck out to see Kyle. There are worse guys to be out with at three AM."

"There are no nice guys out there at 3 AM. I know, I used to be one of them. They are only looking out for one thing."

She crawled back into bed, ""I seem to remember three or four things."

"This was supposed to be your thing, handling the girls. I guess I'll have to go and talk to her and lay down the law."

She chuckled, "Oh I know how you're gonna handle it. If I'm still awake when you get back, I'm gonna want a piece of that too." She snuggled down in the bed.

He looked back at her and mumbled under his breath, "Like she'll be awake when I get back."

She giggled, "I heard that."

He walked down the hall and knocked once on the door and threw it open. He saw her under her blankets, wiggling around, "Oh, nice try!" He closed the door behind him, "I know you're awake." He stood beside the bed and looked out the window, "Looks like you left your headlight on."

Her arm came out from under the blanket and she pressed her car's FOB and the car beeped and the light went off.

Mike turned on the bedside lamp and threw back her covers. She was still fully dressed. He took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Honey, you're in real trouble here. You broke the most important rule."

She rolled over onto her back, "I know, I missed curfew."

He shook his head, "No, you let your mother and me hear you coming in late. Look I can't stop you from doing whatever it is you and Kyle are doing in the middle of the night, but out of respect to your parents, you need to be better at deceiving us."

"Okay, I'll try harder." She sat up and threw her arms around him and she kissed him on the cheek.

Mike felt her lush curves and turned his face and found her rich, full lips and suddenly her jacket was falling to the floor and he paused to see her in her black dress with the fishnet bodice. "Wow, you wore this and still made it back home?"

She giggled, "Tell me about it. It happens to be one of my most alluring outfits, but Kyle still refused to have sex with me."

He sat upright, "Oh My God Mandy TMI, TMI! I knew I liked that boy, but that must mean...."

She giggled, "Oh yeah dad, your sexy daughter is horny, extremely horny. Do you know any way this can be fixed?"

He drew her legs down and unzipped one knee hi boot and removed it. He did the same to the other,

While he was doing this, Mandy was removing the top of his pajamas and worked on the drawstring of his bottoms.

He drew her to him and he found the zipper on the back of her dress and removing it, he shook his head, "Oh hell Mandy, no bra or panties, just thigh high back stockings? Are you sure Kyle isn't gay?"

She giggled, "Oh I know he isn't but he is afraid of you. I tried to get him to relax, but he wouldn't budge. I left frustrated and went out dancing with a few of my girlfriends to relieve some of my sexual energy."

He tossed her dress aside as he stared at the raven haired beauty. Her dark locks resting atop her high firm breasts, "Tell me Mandy, did it work?"

She grinned back at him and shook her head, "No, no way Poppa. What are you going to do to help me with my situation?"

He gave her a nasty chuckle, "Oh yes I do..." He quickly rolled her over onto her belly and pulled her up to her knees, "But first you need to be punished for coming home so late." Before she could react, his large meaty hand came down and smacked her on the ass. He saw the look of panic on her face, but it quickly disappeared. He caressed her cheeks and again slapped her. He did this several times and then ran his hand between her quivering thighs and felt her pussy. That fat clam shell was even puffier than normal and it was already dripping with her slimy juices. He sawed his fingers through it and sank a finger and then a second finger deep into her cunt.

She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of dark, glossy hair over her back. She bit her lower lip and gasped out, "Oh Poppy, I promise to be good!"

He chuckled again and continued to saw in and out of her weeping hole. His other hand reared back and slapped her again, "Good is what you were supposed to be earlier tonight. Now I need you to be bad and nasty. Can you do that for me Mandy?"

She was gasping for air. She couldn't remember the last time she was this turned on. She found out she liked being punished, just like her dad was doing. Nothing really vicious, but hard enough for her to know who was in charge. She managed to roll over onto her back, and in doing so his fingers slipped out of her. She scrambled to the edge of the bed and reached out, she tugged his pajama bottoms off his body. She licked her lips when she saw his stiff cock spring free. She hung her head off the edge of the bed and reached back, she gripped his ass and pulled it to her waiting mouth. Just before she enveloped his shaft, she glared up at him, "Is this nasty and bad enough Poppy?"

He stared down at her, seeing that river of dark hair swaying from side to side, tickling his calves and brushing his ankles, he nearly lost it. He closed his eyes as he shoved forward, sinking deep into her wide opened mouth. He growled out, "Oh yessssssss Mandy, you have bad down to a science!" He heard her giggle and it turned to a gurgle when he shoved deeper into her mouth.

Mandy was breathing through her nose as her air passage was shut off with his cock sliding into her throat. She held it there and her tongue began dancing around and around his swollen shaft. She reached for his ass and she didn't need to.

Mike was so close to cumming. He was a very visual person and seeing his dark skinned daughter from her constant sunbathing. Seeing those dark eyes glossed over with lust and looking at those large firm tits, barely moving, he reached out and began mauling them. He began pumping his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth as of it was her pussy. He loved how her tongue whipped around, even though his cock was sliding in and out of her hot, wet mouth.

Mandy was on the verge of an orgasm. Just having her dad's cock sliding in and out of her mouth and his meaty hands plucking away at her tits, she was gasping for air.

Mike reluctantly pulled back and shivered when he saw a string of saliva cling to his cock and her lips. He swiped it away and pulled at her until she was flat on her belly. He was beside himself as he once again drew her to her knees.

She threw her head back, "Please Poppy, no more punishments, I promise to be good, or bad, whatever you want."

He caressed her ass as he ran his fingers through her slippery clam again. He smiled as she wiggled her hips. He drew his fingers out of her and wiggled his finger as her starred hole, "Okay Mandy, no more punishments, but like you said, whatever I want." Before she could react, he pulled his finger from her starred hole and shoved the fat tip of his cock into her beautiful asshole.

She buried her face in her pillow and screamed at the top of her lungs. She wiggled her ass, hoping for it to ease the pressure. She pulled her face out of the pillow and tears were running down her cheeks. She licked her parched lips, "Oh Poppy, these are not tears of pain or sadness, these are tears of happiness. I've wanted this for so long, but didn't think you'd ever do it to me. Please I need you to cum and cum in my ass, but please take it slow."

Mike did as she asked. He didn't move his hips or his throbbing cock. He used his hands and mouth on her instead. His hands began to travel over her quivering body. He slowly ran his nails from her tight, stuffed ass, up her tapered, back to her shoulders. He ran around and plucked away at her firm tits and again slid downward to her flat belly and her weeping pussy. He used one hand to diddle her clit and his other hand came up and gathered up her dark hair. He fisted it and pulled at it and when she rose up to meet him, their lips met in a heated, passionate kiss. His tongue dipped into her mouth as he slowly began moving his hips.

Mandy groaned into his mouth as she felt his cockhead slide deeper into her ass. She wiggled her ass even more, urging it to spread wider. She let out a squeal when she felt him draw back slightly and shove back in, even deeper than before. He doubled his efforts on her clit and his entire hand was drenched in her cunt juices.

Mike pulled his hand away from her pussy and used his dripping fingers to lubricate his shaft and he found it slid in easier. He drew back and used even more of her slimy cream on his cock. He resumed fucking her ass and diddling her clit.

Mandy was shaking and wasn't able to knee much longer. She growled out when she felt his fingers sink into her pussy. She lost it and collapsed to the bed. She let out a loud groan when she felt him pin her to the bed and felt his cock sink even deeper into her ass.

Mike's hand was trapped between her trembling body and the damp sheets. He felt her thrashing about, pinned beneath his sweat covered body. She was gasping for air and doused his hand with a huge load of her cream.

Mike never felt anything so fucking tight surrounding his cock. He loved how hot and tight her ass was. He pinned her to the bed and began pumping in and out of her ass.

Mandy released her ass muscles and she just laid there, taking all he could give her. She wanted him to cum. She needed to feel his hot cum fill her bowels and she was so getting what she wanted. She twisted her head around and kissed him with such intensity, it drew him down to the edge and she screamed out when she felt his cock swell and burst free. She trembled and shook as she felt his cum begin to fill her ass. She came again, and the climax was so intense, she blacked out for a moment.

Mike felt light-headed as he emptied his balls in his daughter's luscious ass. He was amazed how long his orgasm lasted and he leaned forward and rested his elbows on either side of her, not wanting to squash her. He kissed her as she welcomed his tongue and she sucked on it too.

Mandy let out a groan as she felt him draw out of her and she giggled when she felt his hot cum began to flow out of her. She rolled to her side and wrapped her arms around him as he hugged her too. They continued to kiss and caress each other as he slowly released her. he heard her steady breathing, knowing she had drifted off to sleep. He slipped from the bed, got back into his pajamas and lovingly drew the sheet and blanket over his gorgeous, sleeping daughter. He closed off the light and slipped from the bedroom.

Luckily Vanessa was snoring when he entered the bedroom. He knew he was exhausted and didn't have the stamina to go again tonight. He lay in bed and thought how he could get Mandy what she wants.

In the morning he made his way to Outdoor Man and found Kyle hopping around, all cheery and happy. He knew he got some from Mandy and she wasn't telling the truth again. He pulled him into his office, "So you and Mandy, at your place till three in the morning, huh"

Kyle looked stunned, "Oh no Mr. B. Mandy left before eleven. She didn't want to miss curfew."

Mike stared at him, "Listen, I don't know how to tell you, but she didn't get home till three."

Kyle was suddenly sad and dejected, "I knew she wasn't going home. Why do I always fall for the female who isn't right for me." He got up and left, dejected.

Mike felt bad for him and wasn't very happy with Mandy. The only thing good about it was that she told the truth and did leave and go dancing.

That night, he was in his bedroom getting ready for bed and he looked to Vanessa, "So Kyle is dejected about Mandy lying to him."

Vanessa shrugged, "Par for the course when it comes to Mandy and men."

In her room, Mandy was on her cell, talking to Kyle. Eve was out in the hallway, listening to her. "Looks like we pulled it off, Kyle. Mom and Dad think we broke up. Now he won't be able to murder either of us for me being out past curfew. So we are on for Friday night at the Imperial Park Hotel? I'm telling them I'm having a sleepover at Chloe's house."

Wait, so you're telling your parents you're going to a sleepover at a friend's, but you're really meeting up with me?"

"Mm-hmm!"

He started laughing, "How do you come up with this stuff? On a happier issue, we got rid of that rat in my apartment. My roommate got a snake and it caught the rat. My problem is that the snake got loose and we can't find it."

"Kyle, focus on what we were talking about. If my dad asks you, you don't know what I'm doing this weekend."

"I can't lie to Mr. B, you just told me you were having a sleepover at your friend Chloe's house."

"Oh my God Kyle, "I'm telling him that so we can spend the night at the Imperial Hotel together."

"Oh Okay, listen, I have to go! There's a snake crawling up my leg."

She giggled, "Oh, my god, Kyle! Save that kind of talk for Friday!" She began laughing out loud, but stopped when she opened the door to her bedroom and saw Eve standing there.

Eve came into her room, "Well, well, well! The Imperial Park Hotel, huh? Denver's number one bar mitzvah venue. Really swanky, Mandy!"

Mandy stood there and cleared her throat, "I do not know what you're talking about."

Eve took a seat on Mandy's bed, "Bar mitzvah? It's a beautiful ritual where a boy becomes a man. Similar to what you'll be doing to Kyle Friday night. I'm just curious. I get kissing and all that, but why the big rush to hook up with Kyle, you know? In that way?"

Mandy crossed her arms under her boobs, "Big rush? It's been two weeks."

"It's just that I've seen you throw yourself at a lot of guys, and for some reason, it never works out."

"Well, maybe they were the wrong guys."

"Or did you just get bored with them because you moved too fast? Or they got bored with you for the same reason?"

Mandy came over and sat beside Eve, "Kyle isn't like those guys."

Eve slipped off the bed and let out a sigh, "Yeah, I thought maybe he was one guy who would like you for who you are. Not for what you think all guys want." She opened the door and stopped when Mandy called out to her, "Eve...?"

"Don't worry, your secret's safe. I'm not gonna tell mom and dad." She closed the door as Mandy called out, "Thank you."

Eve had other plans and immediately headed down to her parent's bedroom. She took a seat on their bed, "Friday night, the Imperial Park Hotel. I don't have a room number yet, but I can get it."

Vanessa stood there shocked, "The Imperial Park Hotel? Didn't that used to just be the Park Hotel?"

Mike got out of his chair, "Right, then they added a dog track next door, and they're feeling pretty high on themselves." He moved over to his dresser, "All Right, Eve. Thanks for the intel.

She stopped as she opened the door, "Okay."

"You got anything on anybody else?"

"Maybe!" She looked at her mother sitting on the bed, "Nothing I can discuss in present company."

Vanessa scoffed, "Hey!"

He handed her a crisp bill, "Buy yourself a bar of chocolate." He closed the door after she left.

Vanessa let out a sigh, "Well, according to your informant, they haven't done anything yet....Until Friday......In a hotel, by a dog track.

"Well, at least we know it'll be special. Come on honey, I know the location. I can shut this operation down just like that." He snapped his fingers.

"Oh Mike, who are we kidding? If it doesn't happen there, it'll happen somewhere else. Look, Kyle hasn't connected the dots, but the boy does drive a van."

"I have an idea, we both know Mandy is sexually active. What do you say we sorta turn the tables on her and surprise her. I know I can persuade Kyle. Hell, do you see the way he looks at you. The guy may be a little slow, but he knows a good thing when he sees it."

"What are you cooking up, Mike? I'm not saying no, hell, after all of the time we spend with Kristen and now Carol and Chuck, I'm sorta liking this new lifestyle we've slipped into."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers