Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike looked to Vanessa and she shrugged, "It is her day, I'd love to watch this. It really turns me on."

A huge smile crossed Mandy's lips as she bounced up and down on Kyle. She felt the rumbling of an orgasm and she slowed as Mike crawled up onto the bed. Mike began to caress and squeeze her taut ass cheek. He grabbed hold of her hips and steadied her as he slowly slipped one finger and then a second digit into her puckered hole.

Mandy lost it and began to cream all over Kyle's cock.

Mike slipped his hand down and gathered up a huge stream of her cunt juices as they flowed out of her. He used it to lubricate his cock and her asshole. He saw her slowing after her intense orgasm. He knew she needed a moment to recover, but found she began to ride Kyle once again. He didn't wait long and pushing forward, he sank the head of his cock into her ass.

Mandy released a loud grunt as she never, ever felt so full. She wiggled her ass as she tried to relax. Kyle pumped up and down, driving his cock as deep as he could into her.

Mike slowly sank more and more of his cock into her tiny, tight hole and before long, his balls were resting on her taut cheeks.

Mandy rose up and raised her arms and curled them around Mike's neck. She pulled him tight to her sweaty body and as they kissed passionately, she groaned out.

Mike began pumping in and out of her as his hands ran along her sleek body. He cupped and began to maul her gorgeous tits.

Kyle ran his hands along her quivering thighs and began to play with her aching clit.

Vanessa was shaking as she watched the threesome on the bed. She fingered her clit and twisted her tight nipples. She climbed up onto the bed and stood alongside Mandy. She grabbed hold of her messy hair and pulled her face to her pussy, "Lick me Mandy, this is a lesbian's way of being air-tight."

Mandy let out a gasp, but wrapped her arms around her mother's bubble butt and she instantly began lapping away at Vanessa's fat lipped pussy.

The entire room was saturated with the heavy scent of sex. Moans and groans echoed off the walls as all of them were racing towards the ultimate climax.

Mandy was the first to lose it as her senses were overwhelmed by the trio servicing her lush body. She came hard, clawing at her mother's ass as she exploded, bathing Kyle's cock with her milky cum.

Kyle lost it next as he began to pump stream after stream of his potent semen deep into her womb.

Vanessa was next, she was amazed how Mandy could be in the middle of an orgasm, and still have the ability to suck and lick at her clit. She drenched Mandy's tongue and mouth with her cum. She fell away and she leaned over, giving Mike the space to really give it to her.

He picked up the pace, his swollen balls slapped against her ass over and over again and he growled out. "Oh fuck Mandy, here it comes. Take my fucking load in your ass!" He slammed one more time really hard and deep and held it there. He ground his hips in a vicious circle as he dumped his cum into her bowels.

Mandy lost it and came again as she felt the two cocks throbbing in her holes. She collapsed against Kyle as Mike pinned her to his body

It took several minutes before Mike had the strength to withdraw from her ass. As he did, she let out a shriek as she felt his cum oozing out of her ass. She rolled off of Kyle and she was totally worn-out.

Kyle drew her into his arms and they hugged, kissed and caressed one another.

Mike climbed off the bed and began to dress, "Come on Vanessa, let's allow the two of them a little alone time."

Vanessa quickly dressed and they both left the two youngsters to have their time to savor the events of the evening.

Mike looked to Vanessa, "You remember the first time we looked like that?"

Vanessa chuckled, "Yeah, it was the night Kristen was conceived."

Mike shivered and shook, "OH NO!"

She pushed him towards the elevator, "Don't you worry, I know Mandy is on the pill and she may be a airhead sometimes, but she is in total control of her body."

As the elevator door closed, Mike drew Vanessa to his worn out body. He raked his fingers through her hair, "I love you Vanessa and I love our girls."

She kissed him back, "Yeah and just think less than two years and Eve will be eighteen."

He groaned out, "OH YEAH! I can't wait!"

More to come soon.