Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just let me handle it, Friday is still three days off, let me talk to Kyle tomorrow. I know for a fact, he's held off doing anything with Mandy because he is terrified of me. I can maybe ease his anxiety and at the same time, let the two of us have a very, very enjoyable weekend too."

She hugged him and plastered her lush body to his, "Oh Mike, I love the devious mind you have, get over here and fuck me."

He stripped and gave her exactly what she wanted. During their torrid session, he thought of Mandy, and Vanessa thought of Kyle. She heard from Kristen that Kyle had some very, very appealing treasures between his legs. What he lacked in brains, he made up for in manhood.

The next day at work, Mike called Kyle into his office, "Sit down Kyle, I wanna talk to you about Friday night. What are you two doing this weekend?"

He suddenly felt nervous, "Well, I'm having a sleepover at my friend Chloe's house. He knew that was a mistake, "I mean, my friend....Khloe's house. "Khloe" with a K... that's how guys spell it."

"Okay Kyle, cut the crap! I know you and Mandy are going to the Imperial Park Hotel on Friday night. I overheard her talking to you last night." He turned red, "I'm so, so sorry Mr. B It wasn't my idea, but Mandy is pressuring me and the last thing I want is for her to loose interest in me and really dump me."

Mike stood and came over to where he was sitting, "It's okay Kyle, you came clean and now I want to turn the tables on Mandy. You'll still get to have the interlude she's expecting, but with a twist, are you game?"

He was still rather nervous, "I'd hate to jeopardize my relationship with her, will she approve?"

"Oh I'm sure of it. I know Mandy and she may be upset at first, but in the end, she'll be on board and we'll all get a little of what she was expecting."

He nodded, "Okay, Mr. B, I'm in. What do you want me to do?"

He handed him a crisp one hundred dollar bill and a list of things to purchase, "Okay here is what I want you to do......"

Kyle left his office and was brimming with excitement. He loved what Mike planned and couldn't wait till Friday night. He just hoped Mandy wouldn't be upset and dump him.

When Mike returned home, he let Vanessa in on his plan and she was so excited, she wanted him to fuck her right there in the kitchen.

"Whoo, hold on Vanessa, how about dinner first?"

She chuckled and hugged him. They had a very enjoyable dinner and afterwards finished their dessert in the living room.

While they were enjoying their quiet time alone, Kristen planned to spring Boyd on Ryan. It seemed he was pushing her to tell Boyd that the two of them were getting serious again and let Boyd know they were a couple.

She arrived at his apartment and he was raring to hop into bed, but was stalled when he saw Boyd standing there in the hallway beside Kristen. "Hey, what a great surprise. I didn't know I was gonna see both of you tonight. Come on Boyd, give me a hug." He held him to his belly, covering his ears and looked to Kris, "What is he doing here?"

Kristen stepped into the apartment, "Hand on, Ryan. Okay, before we go any further, I would like to formally introduce you to my son Boyd. Boyd, this is mommy's new boyfriend, Daddy!"

Boyd was confused, "I don't get it"

Ryan stood there with his hands in his pockets, "Well, what she means is that mommy and daddy are gonna be hanging around each other more. Like a romantic couple"

Boyd rolled his eyes, "Oh, you mean kissing?"

"Ryan looked to Kristen, "Hopefully"

He turned and talked towards the TV, "Hey, can we watch a movie?"

"Yeah, you know what? That is a great idea. I'll put on a nice, long movie while mommy and daddy go tidy up the bedroom."

Boyd flopped down on the couch, "I guess."

Ryan and Kristen tore off for the bedroom and before long, Ryan was naked and he had his hands combing through her long, thick auburn hair.

Kristen was licking wildly at his cock and the sounds were so erotic, Ryan wasn't sure if he could hold off very long.

"Oh fuck Kris, slow down or I'm gonna cum."

She bobbed up and down even faster, "Oh I'm counting on it Ryan. I'm expecting a nice long fuck from you and I know if I suck you off, the next go-round will be long enough for the both of us to be happy." She doubled her efforts and she sucked at his swollen nuts as her hand flew up and down his saliva stained shaft.

He arched his ass off the bed and grabbed her head again and as her lips locked on his cock, she felt his cock swell. She sucked harder and her mouth was flooded with his hot, slimy cum. She swallowed every drop he had and she smacked her lips, "Mmm, just the tonic I was looking for. Now it's my turn."

Just then the bedroom door opened and Boyd came rushing in. He jumped on the bed, just as Ryan threw the blanket over his naked lower body, "I wanna have some time with the both of you. This is nice."

Kristen was left hanging and Ryan was grinning from ear to ear, "We have to get a lock on that door, huh?" She let out a groan, "Oh you better have one installed before we meet again."

After a very, very long story time, Kristen knew it was past the time for anything fruitful to occur, "I think we'll be heading home, I expect a lock on that door next time we come to visit." She kissed Ryan and left him there, half naked with a stiffening cock left unfinished.

By the time Kristen returned home, she was so horny, she wanted some relief. She found Mandy asleep, knowing of her plan for Friday night. She tiptoes to her parents bedroom and stopped dead in her tracks. All of a sudden, she felt a rush of excitement course through her body.

On the bed, she saw her father flat on his back. Hovering over him was her mother. Vanessa was wearing a ankle length black silky nightgown. It was already crumpled around her waist and her huge swaying tits brushed back and forth across her father's hairy thighs.

Kristen toed off her shoes and stepped into the room. Her eyes were focused on her father's cock. It was gleaming in the low light of the bedroom. She was fascinated the way her mother's dirty blonde wavy hair flowed around her father's thighs and belly.

All of a sudden Vanessa caught Kristen out of the corner of her eye. Her mouth came off of Mike's cock with a loud pop. She smiled at Kristen, "What, didn't you get enough from Ryan this evening?"

Kristen was now standing alongside the bed, "You have no idea." She giggled, "Would you believe my own son cock-blocked me."

Mike reached over and pulled another pillow under his head, "What the fuck is a cock-blocker? I know football and never heard that, especially when it came to Ryan who knows next to nothing about football."

Kris took a seat on the edge of the bed and continued to stare at her naked father and half naked mother, "No Dad, nothing to do with football. I just finished giving Ryan a wicked blowjob, if you know Ryan, he is sorta quick at the trigger."

Mike put up his hand, "Wow, TMI Kris, TMI!"

She giggled, "Well after he calmed down, I was getting settled in for a nice long enjoyable fucking, pardon my French. Just then, Boyd comes barging in. Ryan yanked the blanket up over his naked body and suddenly all of the starch, so to speak, left his sails. Boyd hopped on the bed and that was it. Lucky I was still dressed, because Ryan had all of the blankets covering him. We got up and came home. So that is how Boyd cock-blocked me."

She grinned at her mother and then her father, "So, do you think the two of you could help your oldest daughter get a little relief? You have no idea how horny I am and seeing the two of you going at it, well, I'm about to explode."

Vanessa slid over to her daughter and cupping by by the nape of her neck, she pulled her to her and they were quickly locked in a passionate kiss.

Mike placed his hands behind his head and looked on. He loved watching his wife and oldest going at it. He loved how their lips molded together and seeing their tongue darting out, moving from Vanessa's mouth to Kristen's and back again. He didn't have to touch his cock, it stayed stiff as could be.

Vanessa's fingers were deftly unbuttoning the buttons on Kristen's blouse and it was soon on the floor. Her bra followed and Mike moaned as he saw their two sets of large tits mashed together.

Kris was over the top excited. She tore away from Vanessa and hopped off the bed. She tore off her slacks, taking her panties with them and climbed back onto the bed. She collided with her mother and they fell back against the prone body of Mike's.

Mike was done just laying there. He got up onto his knees and came up behind Vanessa and sweeping her hair aside, he attacked her long, graceful neck. He kissed, licked and sucked at the flesh there and he knew he hit her sweet spot.

Vanessa moaned loudly and leaned back against his firm body. She wiggled her ass as she felt his cock pressing against the pliable cheeks of her ass.

Kristen pulled back slightly, "Wow, I hope my relationship, if it is Ryan, or someone else, I hope it lasts as long as yours and the flame keeps burning the way it does between the two of you."

Vanessa leaned into her oldest daughter and just like earlier, their lips met. Vanessa felt the heat and love between the two of them, especially after hearing what Kristen just said.

Mike was close to his daughter as Vanessa leaned in and kissed Kris. He reached around Vanessa and caressed Kristen's curves. He rained kisses all over Vanessa's neck and shoulder. He played lightly with their tits as they meshed together.

Vanessa pulled away from Kristen and in doing do, pressed harder against Mike.

He leaned her over and slipped his cock between her ass cheeks and found her slippery folds. He felt her heat as he sank into her. He knew she was happy about this. In the past, whenever they were with another one of the Baxter's, he went with anyone but his wife. He knew he couldn't choose Kristen, especially what was planned for Friday.

Kristen moved back and was soon on her back. She looked up at her mother and the look of sure bliss was on her face. She was even happier when Kris reached up and tugged at her arm and soon found herself between Kristen's spread legs.

Vanessa was more than happy to pleasure Kristen. especially seeing Mike chose her to fuck. She wrapped her arms around Kristen's legs and pulled her up to her face. Her hair was draped over her legs as she began sucking at those fat lips, similar to her own. Her tongue darted in and found a large dose of cream waiting for her. She drew it into her mouth and returned for more. She tightened her grip on Kristen as Mike began plowing into her at a hurried pace.

Kristen was quivering already. She was so turned on and after being denied because of Boyd, she was ripe for a quick climax. She fisted her mother's unruly hair and held her tight to her spasming pussy. She fell back to the bed and growled out as she came, dousing her mother's mouth and lips with her milky cum.

Vanessa was right on the heels and as she rose up from between Kristen's sweaty thighs, she tightened her grip on her legs and came hard against Mike's fat cock.

Mike stared down at the lovely auburn hair beauty. He saw the passive look on her face and knew she was finally satisfied. He was happy, because tonight he was bound and determined to give his wife all of the attention. He felt Vanessa's cunt muscles squeezing his shaft as he picked up the pace and reaching around and twisting her stiff nipples, he lost it and began pumping his hot cum deep in her slimy pussy.

Vanessa let out a shriek and her orgasm grew stronger and she trembled even more. She fell to the bed, nearly squashing Kristen in the process.

Mike popped out of her and he fell back to the bed and rested against the headboard. He smiled and nodded and knew what was coming next.

Kris clamored to her knees and spread open her mother's legs. She dropped her head and began lapping away at the cum that was already flowing out like a river. She felt Vanessa's legs tighten around her head and her hands clutched at her head.

Vanessa arched her back and as her orgasm began to lessen, it immediately ramped back up and she screamed out as she came hard once more. She fell back against Mike and she quivered as she felt him lightly caress her lush curves.

Kristen came up from between her mother's legs and hovered over her. She kissed her mother with an open mouth and allowed a lot of the cum her father had deposited in her pussy a few moments ago.

Vanessa got her second wind and wrapped her arms and legs around Kris as they kissed and caressed one another.

After some cuddling, the two women attacked Mike again and this time, Vanessa guided his fat cock into her daughter's pussy which hovered above his outstretched body.

Kristen rode her father's cock reverse cowgirl and before she knew it, he drew her flat against his chest. She squirmed and rolled her hips as Mike's hands roamed all over her lush curves.

Vanessa climbed up and straddled Mike's face. She ground her pussy against his open mouth and she screamed out as Kris turned her head and the both of them attacked her pussy.

It wasn't long before both Kristen and Vanessa came, bathing his cock and face.

Mike was exhausted and was not disappointed when Kristen rolled off of him and curled up and clung to her parents. He figured he'd need to keep up his energy and store up as much as much as his cum as he could seeing Friday was going to be a marathon, not a sprint.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, he found Kristen gone and in bed with just his lovely wife.

Friday came and both Mike and Vanessa took a long soothing bath. Vanessa spent a couple hours at the hairdresser doing her hair up in a very fashionable French twist, but knew by the end of the night, it would be down and a total mess. She dressed in a dark blue clinging dress. She went commando, hoping it would give someone an idea of what was going to happen.

Mike didn't even go into work, something he rarely did, missing a Friday. He called and spoke with Kyle and found out he had purchased everything he had on the list. Mike gave him instructions and told him to follow them to a tee. He got the room number and Mike and Vanessa arrived half an hour before Kyle did.

Kyle was nervous, knowing what was supposed to be a night of passion with just Mandy. He knew with Mike and Vanessa there, it would more, much more.

Mike, with the help of Kyle turned the sofa around in the living room. It was now facing the large bedroom. Through the large arch, it would be a lot easier to see what was happening on the bed.

Vanessa already had half a bottle of wine. She offered a glass to Kyle. He drank it down and took another. He was excited and at the same time leery of what Vanessa and Mike had in mind. Deep down, he knew, especially with all of the things Mike had him buy.

There was a tapping on the door and Kyle stumbled as he went to answer the door.

Mike called out to him, "Don't forget the mask. Make sure she has it secured before she enters the room."

Kyle took it and opening the door, he slipped out into the hall, "Wow Mandy, you look amazing."

She hugged him, "Why are we out here, come on, let's get in there and get this party started."

He stopped her, "Okay, but I need you to put this on. I have a few surprises and don't want you to see them yet."

She giggled, "Oh you dirty little boy, I love it!" She giggled again as she secured the mask, and she allowed Kyle to guide her into the room. She removed her coat and she looked in the direction of the sofa when she thought she heard a gasp, "What was that?"

Vanessa was stunned by the incredible sexy outfit Mandy was wearing and she allowed a gasp to slip out.

"Oh, that was me, Mandy. Seeing you in this sexy outfit, I couldn't help but let out a gasp."

She giggled again and spun around, nearly tripping she couldn't see where she was. She struck a pose, "So you like my outfit?"

Kyle, Mike and Vanessa stared at the gorgeous figure before them. Her long black hair floated halfway down her back in a mass of curls and waves. Her dark red two piece dress was shocking to say the least. The top was more of a vest that ended at her hips. It had a zipper from top to bottom and was already down just below her bulging breasts. The skirt ended several inches above her knees and it too had a zipper down the front from waist to hem. Below that were a black pair of patent leather boots.

Upon Mike's urging Kyle led Mandy to the bedroom and gently placed her on the edge. He guided her onto the large pillows and opening the nightstand, drew out the four furry cuffs. He took one hand and after securing it to her wrist, he did the same to the headboard.

Mandy let out a screech, "Oh wow Kyle, I love it! I never thought you were into something so fucking kinky." She allowed him to so the same to her other wrist. She was squirming around, her skirt already ride halfway up her thighs and it was easy to see she wasn't wearing panties.

Kyle's eyes immediately stared at her fat camel-toed pussy and suddenly had a large lump growing in his pants. He hated her parents being there, in the living room watching him do what Mike instructed him to do. He unzipped one boot and after removing it, did the same to her other boot. He grabbed the other two cuffs and pulling her lower, he attached them both to her ankles and the posts on the foot bed.

Mandy was squirming even more now. Her breathing was labored and with the mask over her eyes, it made it even hotter for her. Her skirt barely covered her pussy now and she licked her parched lips, anticipating his next move.

Kyle climbed off the bed and turned to Mike and Vanessa in the living room and he let out a groan. Mike's clothes were scattered about the room and Vanessa's face was buried in his groin. He took a step towards the loving room and stopped when he saw Vanessa raise her head slightly. Her lips were drawn tight around Mike's fat, stiff cock. He looked away, "Oh my God, I'm sorry."

Mandy chuckled, "Why are you sorry Kyle, I'm excited to be tied up like this, what are you waiting for,"

Mike got up off the sofa. His stiff cock swayed from side to side as he crossed the room to the bedroom. He patted Kyle on the shoulder and leaned into him, "I got her all warmed up for you. Don't disappoint her, she's been waiting a couple days to see if Kristen was telling the truth about what you are packing." He pushed Kyle towards the living room and he turned to his gorgeous daughter on the bed.

Vanessa stood before Kyle and reaching down, she grabbed hold of the hem of her dress and in one swift motion, drew it up and off her lush body.

Kyle stood there and groaned out, "Oh My God, you are gorgeous!"

Mandy giggled from the other room, "What are you doing over there. Come on and join me on the bed or are you just gonna stand there and look at me."

He recovered, "I'm getting us a couple glasses of wine, hold on." He poured out another glass for Mandy and handed it to Mike.

Mike moved over his lovely daughter and tipped her head slightly and allowed her to taste the cool, fruity liquid. He didn't want her to have any seeing she wasn't twenty one yet, but couldn't stop seeing Kyle nearly blew the entire set-up.

Vanessa put her fingers to her lips, letting Kyle know to keep quiet. She took a seat on the sofa and she reached out and grabbed hold of his belt. She tugged him to her as she spread her legs. She nimbly undid his belt, lowered the zipper and dropped his pants. She ran her hand up and down the large lump in Kyle's shorts. She smiled up at him and whispered, "Mandy is one lucky woman."

Mike put the glass of wine down and turned the clock radio on. He found a soothing station with romantic music. He knew it was needed to drown out any noise Vanessa and Kyle were going to be making.