Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle stared down at the lovely MILF and couldn't believe he was going to be fucking her soon. After he banged Mandy later, he knew he had the trifecta, only the under aged Eve would be left and he would have the entire female Baxter clan under his belt. He knew it would be a long two years before Eve turned eighteen, but with Mandy and Vanessa, he knew he'd have his hands full.

Mike climbed up onto the bed and leaning in, he kissed Mandy lightly on her full, red lips. He was welcomed with an open mouth and their tongue flicked back and forth, from one mouth to the other.

Mandy tugged on her cuffs and moaned her approval as Mike moved to her sleek neck. He found the zipper on the top potion of her dress, he drew it down and let out a gasp, seeing her full, firm tits tumble out in all their glory. Without a bra, she was now naked from the waist up,

Mike attacked them both, sucking on one and then the other. He pushed them together, but they were so firm, he barely got them close enough. He flicked his tongue from side to side, feasting on them both at the same time.

Mandy let out a squeal, "OK Kyle, I just love how you suck on my titties, bite them, mmm, just like that. I love it!"

Kyle looked back, but was turned back to Vanessa when he felt her hot, wet mouth close around the leaking head of his large cock. He had to bite his lip to keep from moaning. He stared at the dirty blonde haired MILF and reaching down, he swept her hair from her face. He loved the feel of her mouth on his cock, but he wanted to see as well as feel.

Vanessa starred up at him with the light brown eyes and she winked at him. She tried to stifle a giggle when he threw his head back and tightened his fingers in her tight hair. He wanted to see it unfold and he began to pluck away at the pins holding her hair up. He pulled the last one out and he combed his fingers through it.

Vanessa loved having her hair played with. She doubled her efforts and felt his surging cock press against the back of her throat. She took a deep breath and pressed on. She felt him sink into her throat and she worked the muscles of her throat and milked his cock. She held it there and began to flick her tongue around the shaft. It danced along the shaft and drawing back, she attacked the large mushroomed head with that incredible tongue of hers.

On the bed, Mike climbed up higher on the bed and planted his stiff cock between Mandy's firm tits. He gripped both of her tits and pressed them together and began to slide up and down. The feeling of her silky, firm flesh gliding along his cock was incredible.

Mandy let out a shriek, "Oh my God Kyle, that is so fucking hot. I wish I could see what you are doing. My senses are heightened and I can feel your thick cock scraping against my titties." She lowered her chin and was able to lick and suck at the swollen head of his cock as it brushed against her chin and slipped in between her full red bee-stung lips. She lapped at it, but let out a louder moan when it slipped away, over and over again. She was gasping for air and her legs pulled hard against the cuffs holding her legs in place, spread wide.

Mike was close to coming. Staring down at the tanned skin of his daughter, he loved how her long dark hair framed her face. Those thick lips, as she continued to lick them and he saw the frustration of losing contact with his cock over and over again.

He finally released her tits and slid off her squirming body. He cupped her face and planted a soft, but passionate kiss on her lips.

Mandy wanted desperately to hug him and caress him. She tugged harder on her restraints. "Oh please Kyle I need to feel you in me, please don't make me wait."

Mike chuckled, but didn't reply. He moved down her half dressed body. He reached the waistband of her skirt and unbuttoned the fastener and grabbing hold of the large zipper tab,. he slowly drew it downward. When it reached the hem, it gave way and the tight skirt parted. He tugged at the skirt and as he pulled it away from her slender, shapely legs, he noticed a wet spot on the back of her skirt. He tossed it aside and ran his meaty hands up and down her legs. He could smell her intoxicating scent and saw how excited she was. Her puffy clam shell was swollen and glistening in the low light of the bedroom.

Mandy was squirming as she anticipated what was to come. She screamed out when she felt his hot breath on her pussy. She wanted to press his head to it and make her cum, but her arms were still above her head. She growled out, "Damn it Kyle, touch it, touch my cunt and make me cum!"

Kyle, in the other room, raised his head from between the spread legs of his girlfriend's mother. He loved how much her pussy resembled Kristen's. He missed those full fat lips and he sucked on one as his tongue darted in and out of her weeping hole.

Vanessa liked what Kyle was doing, but knew he had a lot to learn when it came to eating pussy. She tried to guide him, but without speaking, it wasn't easy. She just clutched at his head and tried to move his mouth to where she wanted it. She released his head when she found it was unless.

On the bed Mike was giving Mandy the expertise of his years of eating pussy and then he attacked her clit, she lost it and began to cum. She doused his lips and tongue with her milky tonic.

Mandy stiffened and let out a gasp. She was starting to cum down from the climax. She was taking long cleaning breaths, but when she felt his fingers sink into her and began to finger fuck her, she felt a second orgasm began to swell. She humped his fingers when she felt him twist around and pet her G-spot. She thrashed around, unable to fold her legs around him and she exploded. Her second orgasm was stronger and it took her breath away, "Oh please, please fuck me."

Mike slowly released her clit that was between his lips. He licked his way up her body and nibbled at her ear. He let out a gasp when he saw her turn her head and whispered into his ear, "I know it's you Poppa. It is okay, I hope Kyle is taking notes so he can make me cum half as well as you make me cum. I need you to fuck me. Fuck me hard and I want your hot cum in me."

He pulled back slightly and planted a hot, torrid kiss on her lips. He groaned when she sucked on his tongue and she shoved her tongue into his mouth. He reached up and swept the mask off her face. He smiled when she squinted from the light. He stared into her dark eyes and saw love. He felt the same and kissed her again. He struggled, not wanting to lose contact with her silky skin. He found the key on the nightstand and managed to unlock the cuffs from her wrists.

Mandy immediately wrapped her arms around Mike's shoulders and kissed him with as much passion as she could muster.

On the sofa, Vanessa had Kyle sitting upright. She had her ass planted firmly on his upper thighs. She reached down and guided his thick, long cock into her fleshy pussy. She let out a sigh and called out, "Oh yeah Kyle, fuck me fuck me hard. I want Mandy and Mike to hear me scream when you fuck me!"

He was shocked to hear her and looking around the bouncing figure above him, he noticed Mandy's arms were free and she was no longer wearing a mask. He growled out, "Okay Mrs. B, you asked for it." He wrapped his arms around her and holding her up slightly, he began thrusting up and down at a furious pace. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin echoed throughout the hotel suite.

His hands released her ample hips and he moved up to her huge swaying tits. He crushed them into his palms and he used his fingers and thumbs to pluck away at her huge swollen nipples. He heard the moans coming from Vanessa and Mandy as Mike and he pumped their stiff cocks into the two Baxter women.

"Oh Poppa, fuck me, fuck me hard I want you to cum in me and make me yours. I wish you could release my legs. I need to wrap them around you and make you mine too." She let out a low grunt when she felt his pull out of her pussy. She clawed at him, but suddenly realized what he was doing. She let out a sigh when she felt first one and then the other leg being released from the restraints.

Mike flopped down on the bed and pulled Mandy up and over him. He tore at the top of her dress that hung off her. It was all wet from her sweaty body and now having her naked, he gripped her tiny shapely hips and slowly lowered her to his raging hard-on.

Mandy let out a scream when she felt him fill her balls deep in one swift movement. She whipped her head around and she was out of control. She scream over and over again as she slammed up and down on his shaft. She ground her hips to the root of his cock and scraped her stiff clit and lost it again. She leaned over him and offered up her firm tits.

Mike wrapped his arms around her sweat covered body. He sucked on one tit and then the other. His hands drifted down her quivering body and cupped her tiny, tight ass. He shoved a finger up her ass and she screamed out, bathing his cock again.

She stared into his eyes, "Please, oh please Poppa, cum, cum for me and make me yours. I need to know I make you hot enough to make you cum."

He growled out, "Oh Mandy, that is so unfair. You know and I know you turn me on like I've never known. I just want to savor the feeling and make it last." He kissed her again and felt her bathing his cock with her milky cum. He shoved a finger deeper into her ass and he lost it and started to pump stream after hot stream of cum deep into her sucking pussy.

Mandy groaned out as she felt it finally happened, she clung to him and whispered to him, "Thank you Poppa, oh thank you. You have no idea how much I wanted and needed this. I love you so much and you'll always be my favorite."

He chuckled, "Same here Mandy, but don't let your mother or Kyle hear that."

She giggled, "It will be our dirty little secret." She kissed him lovingly and clung to him as she felt his and her tiny aftershocks pulsate through their bodies.

On the sofa, Kyle had Vanessa flat on her back and he was slamming in and out of her at a furious pace. He knew Vanessa had already cum twice and he wanted to finish in her, "Is it okay to cum in you Mrs. B?"

She giggled, "Oh thank you for asking, but yes, yes it is okay. More than okay, i need to feel you pump that hot sperm of yours into my cunt."

Just hearing the lovely MILF talking so dirty, he lost it and kissing her hard, he began to pump rope after rope of his heavy load into her slimy pussy. He felt her legs tighten around his waist and her heels kicked at his ass, urging him to dump every drop into her.

It was several minutes before he could even move. He slowly withdrew from her and sat up. He pulled Vanessa up to a sitting position and they both turned red as they saw Mandy and Mike sitting up in bed, watching the two of them cuddling together.

Vanessa stood on shaking legs and tugging at Kyle's arm, "Come on stud, let's join Mike and Mandy."

Mandy gave Kyle a dirty look and shook her head as he entered the room, "I have some serious issues with you Kyle. This was to be a night for us to explore ourselves and see if we were compatible."

He sat on the bed and stared at her luscious body, "We can still do this, but with Mr. and Mrs. B here, the pressure of sneaking around disappeared and we now have their blessing." He looked to Mike, "Isn't that right?"

Mike growled and muttered under his breath, "Yeah, I guess so, what do you think Vanessa?"

She nodded, "Yeah, with a lot of lessons on how to eat a pussy, he just may be up to par."

Mandy giggled, "Yeah, I know Mom, that is what gave Poppa away. He did things to me no man has ever done before and he couldn't hide that talent."

Vanessa looked to Mike and winked, "Yeah, he is very, very talented when it comes to that, plus other things too." She looked to Kyle, "You were rather good after that and with the equipment you possess, Mandy shouldn't have any issues when you start using that incredible piece of meat between your legs."

Kyle blushed and turned away from her, but gave Mandy a clear view of what he had.

"Mmm, I think you are right Mom. So tell me Kyle, how long before you'll be ready to begin again. After all, this was to be our evening and I'd love to see if everything Kristen and Mom said are true."

He buried his face in his hands, "Okay, kill me now!"

Mike scooted over to Vanessa, "I know we'd both love to go again, but I believe both you and Mandy have a load in you. You can either go and clean up, or you can give Kyle and me a show and show how talented you both are in the Sappho lifestyle."

Mandy was grinning from ear to ear as she reached out and took hold of her mother's hand, "Come on Mom, I'm dying to see how Kyle's sperm stacks up to Dad's"

Again Kyle groaned and flopped down on a nearly chair and waited to see how they performed.

Mike already knew they were both every talented in eating pussy, especially Vanessa after her numerous bouts with the lesbians, Carol and her two daughters.

They came together like two long lost lovers. They were meshed together, their mouths were on one another's. Their large firm and larger, softer tits squashed together and last, but not least, their pussies met and both of them began to grind their hips about, making contact above and below.

Vanessa's hands were gliding over Mandy's slender, but very prominent curves. She set off tiny fires wherever she touched and before long, they were gasping for air.

Mandy came up for air first, she wanted to try and be the aggressor here. She rolled Vanessa onto her back and her once gorgeous wavy hair, now tousled and looking somewhat even hotter. She swept her hair from side to side as she drifted downward.

Vanessa watched as her lovely daughter set off fires as she as she moved south. She let out a gasp when she reached the juncture of her thighs.

Mandy giggled, "Should I turn around, or should I just stay put."

She chuckled, "You can stay put and at the same time spin around. I think we both could use a little tidying up." She let out a gasp when she felt Mandy's tongue darting in and out of her weeping hole. She managed to keep her wits and grabbed hold of Mandy's firm legs and guided her up above her waiting mouth.

Over the next fifteen minutes, they savored every drop their male counterparts deposited in the pussies they were licking and sucking on. They also produced a lot more of their creamy cunt juices and they managed to drink down every drop they expelled.

Vanessa was exhausted and more than ready for their second round with the men. She looked to Mike and Kyle and knew instantly that they too were more then ready to go. She patted Mandy's tight ass and she called out. it was sort of muffled, but Mandy got the gist of what she was saying.

Mandy rolled off of her mother's lush body and looked to Kyle and Mike, "Okay guys, we are ready." She stared at Kyle and wiggled her finger at him.

Mike chuckled, "Okay, I see how it is. I get you all hot and give you some of the best sex of your life and now I'm tossed aside in favor of Kyle, huh?"

She rolled her eyes, "You can say that every time we get together. No one can ever hold a candle to you Dad, but I have to find someone who can measure up to you, if not, hopefully we can grow together and perfect our technique."

Vanessa put up her hand, stopping Kyle. She turned to Mandy and pulled her into her embrace. It was a a loving embrace, not a sexual one. She planted a soft kiss on Mandy's forehead, "You two have something special. I could tell immediately. Don't put so much pressure on the sexual side of thing.." She looked to Mike, "No offense!" She looked back to Mandy, "Your father wasn't a superstar porn star in bed when we first got together, but in time, we perfected what we both liked and learned to improve, both of us, in areas we were both lacking. Now we are like two well-oiled machines and fit together so incredible, it sometimes scares me. We now know we can share one another with other people and know in the end, we will always return to each other, we fit."

Mandy hugged her and smiled, "I understand what you are saying Mom, but you know me, I've never been able to be very patient. I always got to have what I want now. I'll work on it, especially with Kyle because I do care for him." She looked to him and before she could react, he was on her and the two of them were locked in a heated embrace.

Mike slipped off the bed and took hold of Vanessa's hand. He drew her off the bed and led her to the living room, "Let's give them a little time alone. I think they earned it." He looked to Mandy and she mouthed the words "Thank You", and turned her attention back to Kyle.

Mike guided Vanessa to the sofa and before she knew it, he had her legs resting on his shoulders.

Vanessa rolled her unruly hair around on the cushion. She clutched at his head as she felt him give her the oral attention she didn't get from Kyle, "Oh fuck Mike, no one eats pussy the way you do!"

Mike heard a giggle from the bedroom. Mandy popped her mouth from Kyle's straining cock and she called out, "You got that right Mom, he should do videos for beginners."

Kyle growled out, "Okay, okay, I admit it, I'm not the greatest at licking pussy, but I do try."

Through her moans Vanessa yelled out, "Yeah, you're right Kyle. I have to get you an A for effort. Maybe later you can watch Mike at work. He is ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" She was cut off as Mike shoved two fingers deep into her and began to work over the sensitive flesh of her G-spot. Before long she was screaming as she came all over his fingers and tongue.

Mandy was too busy sucking avidly at Kyle's gorgeous cock. She withdrew from her mouth and her tongue danced all over the swollen head, "One of these days, I wanna scream out, just like that when you lick my pussy and make me cum."

Kyle was staring down at the raven haired beauty who was licking up and down his saliva coated cock. He was more than ready to fuck her and he grabbed her by her arms and drew her upward.

Mandy came willingly. She heard so much of Kyle's huge cock from Kristen, she was ready for it. She straddled his trembling legs and reaching back, she fisted his cock and pointed it directly at her weeping slit. She lowered her body and all of the air left her lungs as she let out a loud groan.

Vanessa tapped Mike on the shoulder, "Come on, I wanna watch as Kyle fucks her. I know he has a incredible cock. I want to see how she handles it."

They climbed off the sofa and looked from the side, not wanting to disturb them. Mandy was already riding him like an experienced jockey riding a race horse. She whipped her head around and bounced up and down.

Kyle loved this position. It gave him free rein over the woman's body servicing his cock. He ran his hands up and down her sleek tanned body. He played with her firm, puckered nipples and saw her eyes close and her mouth gaping open when he twisted and tugged at those luscious nipples.

Mandy leaned forward, giving him the space to pump in and out of her at a furious pace. Their lips met and as they kissed, Kyle ran his fingers through her lush hair. His hands slid down her back and cupped her tiny, tight ass.

Mandy growled out when she felt his fingers begin to probe her puckered hole. She immediately thought back to last week when her dad finally took her anal virginity. She felt a stirring in her loins and she wanted that again. She loved how Kyle was fucking her, but wanted her ass filled. Suddenly she had a thought.

Mandy broke the torrid kiss they were having and whipping her head around, she saw her parents watching. She giggled, "Oh you two are nasty, but I love it. Poppa, I have a request. Mmm, don't slow down Kyle, keep fucking me." She looked back to her father, "Would you please fuck my ass again. I want y u both in me at the same time."