Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 09

Story Info
Eve's fantasy comes true, Kris' gown fitting & Eve & Cammy.
14.7k words
4.68
5.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Last Man Standing: More of Season 4

Everyone in this episode is eighteen years of age when having their sexual encounters!

After the incredible night Eve had with her father, she still had to deal with the other women in the house.

Over the next several days, Vanessa, Kristen and Mandy were once again hounding Eve about her break-up. Eve was flying high from the intense fucking she received from Mike and was eager to try more, a lot more. She locked herself away in her bedroom, but before that, she was in Mandy's room and borrowed her dark purple butt plug. She wanted to be prepared the next encounter she had with her father and she was going to offer up her ass to him.

She stripped off her jeans and panties and shoving the plug in her pussy a couple of times she thought she had enough lubrication on it. She drew in a huge breath of air and holding it, she guided the plug into her puckered hole. She tried her best to relax, but it was just too tight, and not enough lube. She opened her night stand and pulled out a jar of petroleum jelly. She swabbed it all over the plug and tried again. She bit her lower lip and sat down and felt it pop in. She wiggled all around and she began to play with her clit and she was so close to cumming, when there was a knock on her door.

It was Vanessa and she called out to her, "Eve, come on, I know your break-up with Justin has you barricaded in your room. You need to pour out your heart and I'm here to listen."

She knew she wasn't going away. Eve put the jar back in her nightstand, she stuffed her panties under her pillow and quickly slipped her jeans back on. She hopped off the bed and stopped, frozen from the intense pressure she felt in her ass. She stifled a groan and opened the door, "Okay Mom, make it quick, I have a lot of homework and need to keep my grades up so I can get into West Point."

Vanessa ignored her and sat down on the bed. She patted the mattress beside her and urged her to join her.

Eve did and let out a gasp when she felt the butt plug slide all the way into her ass and the tight ring of her asshole wrapped around the last groove and she nearly lost it. She wiggled her ass on the bed and it made it even worse. She listened to her mother, but didn't hear a word she was saying. She tried to concentrate on not cumming and to try and ease the pressure the plug was causing in her ass.

After about five minutes, Vanessa leaned over and gave her a kiss, "It will get better, Sweetheart, I promise."

"Oh Mom, I know it will." Little did she know they were both thinking of totally different reasons it would get better.

As Vanessa left the room, Eve re-locked the door and stripped off her jeans. Too late she creamed in them and she smiled knowing she had a self-induced orgasm from doing, very, very little. She wrapped her ankles around the back of her head and suddenly she saw her reflection in the mirror. She let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, Eve, you look amazing." She sat there, staring at her perfectly shaped tiny ass, her pussy was gaping open and a tiny trickle of her juices were seeping out. Just below that, she stared at the dark purple plug seeded deep in her ass She grabbed hold of it and pulled and it was almost stuck. She pulled harder and she let out a shriek as the pleasure she felt, shot directly to her tiny, wet pussy and she lost in and her legs came unhooked from behind her head and they slammed to the mattress. She pulled at them, but didn't have the energy to wrap them behind her head again. She looked to the mirror and noticed her asshole gaping open. She snickered and picked up the plug again and slowly slipped it back into her ass. It went in a lot easier and she lowered her legs and let it clutch at the tight ring again.

She decided to leave it in and slipped back into her jeans and headed downstairs to get something to eat.

She stopped in the hallway when she heard her mother talking again to Kris and Mandy. They were deciding who was going to take to her next and try and get her to open up,

Just them, her dad was coming out of his study and caught him as he was about to leave the house, "Where are you going Dad?"

I'm meeting Chuck at Ed's house to watch the basketball game and hopefully get out of setting up his new 120 inch TV."

"Please take me with you. I can't take another evening of those three having me get in touch with my emotions."

He snickered, "No need to worry about that. None of that where we're going, come on, let's go."

When they arrived, Ed was excited about showing them all his new home theater system.

Eve was already sitting in one of the huge leather reclining chairs. She used the motorized button and it leaned her back. The only issue is that it put even more pressure on the butt plug still in her ass. She leaned back, dressed in the same jeans she had on earlier and a large, bulky-knit sweater. Her long chestnut brown hair hung loose, nearly to her waist. She looked around, "So, uh, where's this new, big TV, Mr. Alzate?"

He came over and pointed the remote at the curtained wall, "Okay, here we go, behold." He pushed a button and the drapes slid aside and there it was, a 120 inch TV, still in the box, "All we have to do is set it up."

Chuck moved towards the door, but was unable to find the hidden door in the paneling, "He hasn't even taken it out of the fucking box."

Ed looked to Mike and Chuck, "Come on, let's get to work, tip-off in twenty minutes."

Chuck was running his hands back and forth on the paneling, "Where the door? Oh fuck, there's no fucking door."

They began working on the set-up, as Ed read the manual, "The next step should only take ten minutes."

Mike had the screen mounted on the wall, but was upset because Ed had very little tools to work with.

Chuck finally found the cable for the back speakers as Ed took a seat, he was exhausted reading the instructions. He opened up the package, but the cable was only about four feet long and would in no way reach the back of the room.

Eve was wiggling around with that plug doing its work in her ass. She was turned in the recliner with her legs over one arm rest. She was trying to ignore the itching in her ass. She was watching the game on her phone, seeing the TV wasn't working yet. She bellowed out, "Yes! Denver just tied it!"

Chuck moved over to her phone, "Ooh, ooh, let me see, let me see"

Ed looked over to Eve, "You don't have to watch the game on that little phone."

Mike scoffed, "You know that little phone had it's advantages. It's not just a big, black rectangle!" He threw his hands up at the screen on the wall, not working yet.

Chuck looked around, "Maybe we won't have surround sound, but I think we got enough hooked up to at least watch the game." He hit the remote and all of the sudden, the entire room went dark.

Mike looked to Ed, "You overloaded the circuit. You have the TV and lights on the same circuit."

Eve got up gingerly, the plug was really getting her turned on more and more by the moment, "I could go reset the breaker."

Ed looked up, "Good, go ahead, the panel's in the garage.

She ran up the stairs and Ed looked to Mike, "I think having Eve here is inhibiting our fun."

Mike looked to Ed, "Are you fucking insane? If you knew what the two of us did a few days ago and heard what one of her fantasies is, you'd eat those words."

Chuck turned to Mike, "You mean you fucked your own daughter?"

"Have you looked at her, I had to chain myself up the last six months before she turned eighteen."

Chuck laughed out loud, "I'm not questioning that. I was just gonna say, you are one lucky mother fucker. So what is her fantasy?"

Ed came over and listened as Mike lowered his voice, "She watched so many of Mandy and Kristen's videos, she had this thing about being taken by two men at the same time. Get this, her ultimate fantasy is to be air tight."

Ed looked to the two of them, "I might be getting old, what the fuck is air tight?"

Eve came walking back into the room just after the light came back on, "OH MY GOD DAD! You actually told them my fantasy?"

He looked to her and shrugged, I had to argue with Ed. He said you being here was a downer and I had to dispute it."

Eve came over to Ed, "Were you talking to my mother and sisters about me breaking up with my boyfriend, haven't you?"

He shrugged, "I heard about it and thought.."

She put up her hand, "I did that to get Dad off his ass and finally fuck me."

Ed and Chuck were shocked by the eighteen year old's filthy mouth, but at the same time, it was turning them on."

She looked away and leaned over and touched her toes and patted her ass, "Take a look guys, I was getting ready for a cock up my ass. If you look closely, you'll see a big bump here. You know what that is? It's a big, plastic butt plug. It's in my ass so I can take a nice stiff cock up there." She stood up, throwing her long silky brown hair back over her shoulders, "Any takers among you three? Let's see who's the downer here now, men?"

She moved over to one of the recliners and planted her knees on the edge of the seat and rested her head on the top of the high back. She tore open her jeans and threw her head back and grinned at the three of them. She slowly lowered her jeans to her knees.

Ed and Chuck let out loud groans as they stared at the purple plug glistening in the light of the room. It was covered in her cunt cream from the excitement it produced in her pussy.

She grinned at them, "How about you guys pull of my boots and slip these jeans off so I'm not so constricted here."

In a flash Ed and Chuck worked the laces of her combat boots, they got them off, and her socks and soon her jeans followed.

She was naked from the waist down, except for the butt plug still deep in her ass. She leaned back over the back of the chair and came face to face with her dad's fat, stiff cock. She opened her mouth and began sucking on it like a dime store whore.

She popped her mouth off his cock and a string of saliva clung to his cock and her chin. She swiped it away and looked back to Chuck and Ed, "Aw, I can't see how you two can fulfill my fantasy as long as you two are still dress. Strip and let me at those cocks. At the least I'd love to be DP'ed. but would love to be air tight, are you gonna help a lady who just broke up with her high-school sweetheart?" She gave them a sexy pout that turned into a grin when she saw them throwing off their clothes.

She looked back to Mike, "Are you okay with this, Old Man?"

He reached down and grabbed hold of the bottom of her bulky knit sweater and pulled at it until it was off of her. She was now naked and he kissed her hard, his hands going immediately to this small, but perfectly shaped tits, "Why do you think I brought it up to them. The TV isn't going to be working soon, so we might as well have some other form of entertainment this evening."

She kissed him back and she let out a gasp when she felt a hand cupping her sloppy pussy. She was so wet, her cunt juices were sliding down her slender, well-muscled thighs.

Ed came around to the side of the recliner and felt his semi-erect cock. It wasn't the largest in the group and from what she had seen in many, many of Mandy's skin-flicks, he was a little south of average.

She popped her mouth off of her dad's cock and swallowed the entire length of Ed's cock. Her tongue went to work and it danced all over the shaft and even flicked out, teasing his crinkled nut sack.'

Ed's hands were in her hair, combing through the entire length of her extremely long hair.

Mike looked on as she sucked on Ed. Chuck was teasing her pussy and he took hold of that butt plug and began pulling and pushing it. He was fucking her ass with the plug and he pulled it all the way out and he groaned when he saw how her gaping hole stayed open. He pushed it back in and pulled her off of the recliner.

Ed moaned as her mouth popped off his cock and all of a sudden, Chuck took a seat in the chair. He planted his black ass on the cushion and taking hold of Eve, he guided her down to his BBC. He grinned up at her, "Let's see if you can suck cock half as good as your oldest sister. She may have been my maid in the past, but Carol and I found out a much better way to use her skills."

Eve grabbed hold of his black cock at the root. She lowered her head and began licking it from stem to her fist and back again. She did this over and over again.

Chuck snickered, "Great technique, that's the way get it nice and wet soooooooooo....."

Eve stopped him in mid-sentence she had closed her lips tight around his thick, black cock and lowered her head suddenly, taking three-quarters of his cock into her mouth and throat.

Chuck threw his head back, "OH FUCK MIKE, she is good! Fuck that, she is great for just turning eighteen!" He gathered up her hair. He wanted to watch and see if she looked as good as she felt. He had her long, silky hair in one black fist as he watched her swollen lips slide up and down his stiff cock. He saw bubbles forming at the corners of her mouth and it made his cock swell when he saw that. He shivered when she slowed and stared up at him with those lust filled eyes."

She popped her mouth off his cock and stood up. She threw her long hair back over her shoulders and took a step closer, "How about I ride that fucker of yours Mr. Larabee?"

He chuckled, "I think you can call me Chuck, seeing you're planning to ride my cock." He grabbed hold of her boyish hips, the only thing boyish about her. He lifted her high enough and slowly lowered her to his raging hard-on.

She threw her head back, "Oh yeah, fuck me Chuck, I want that hot piece of black meat deep in my pussy."

She looked back to her dad, "Come on Dad, quit watching and start working. Make my fantasy a reality. I want you to pull that plug out of my ass and replace it with that cock of your. I know you wanted to fuck it last time, but we both ran out of gas. I'm fully loaded, I need you to top me off."

He came up behind her and caressed her tiny, tight ass and grabbing hold of the plug, he pulled it out with one quick motion.

Eve threw her head back and started cumming for the first time. She bathed Chuck's cock with her milky cream. She leaned forward to offer ripe tits to Chuck and give Mike an easier shot as her ass. She looked to the side and motioned for Ed to step closer. She leaned towards him and just as she was about to swallow his cock again, she felt Chuck suck hard on one of her tits. She felt a spasm in her pussy and just as she drew Ed's cock into her mouth, she felt her Dad's cock slide into her well-lubricated ass. She nearly bit off Ed's cock. She pulled back and pushed back against Mike's invading cock.

She was in heaven, having a black cock in her pussy, a white one on her ass and an old one in her mouth. She rocked back and forth, side to side as she pistoned one and then the other. She sucked harder on Ed's cock and she loved how he grabbed hold of her head and fucked her face.

Mike grabbed her hair and pulled back as he slammed forward. He saw how her head was pulled and pushed back and forth between Ed and his. He saw how she fought to keep up a rhythm as she fucked three cocks at the same time. He knew without a doubt, she was his favorite. What else could he imagine. How could an eighteen year old, just past the age of consent be so adapt at sucking and fucking. The way she was handling three cocks at the same time, he knew without a doubt, she could do anything she put her mind too.

Chuck popped his mouth off her one tit and moved to the other one. He played with her tiny, trim body and saw how she was sweating from every pore and he lost it and began pumping his hot, black seed deep in her pussy.

Mike felt her tighten as Chuck started cumming. He gripped her tiny hips and began slamming in and out of her ass as hard and as deep as he could go. He heard her scream around Ed's cock and suddenly a huge blast of cum was shooting out of Ed's cock, covering the tiny brunette's face and upper body. When Mike saw this, he lost it and began pumping his hot load deep in her youngest daughter's bowels.

Eve was beyond the point of no return. She lapped at all Ed gave her. She tightened her cunt muscles and clinched her ass cheeks as she lost it and came for a second time. As Ed stumbled away. She leaned over and planted her forehead on Chuck's shoulder as her climax shot into overdrive and she clung to him as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her.

It took her a good ten minutes before she recovered enough. Chuck looked up at her, "Wrap your arms and legs around me, Eve." She did as she was told and standing up, he grabbed hold of her tiny ass and left the basement. He carried her to the huge bathroom and stepping into the shower, he turned her into the spray She screamed out from the cold water, but it soon turned hot and she tightened her grip on him and before long, she was riding his hard cock again. It was a quick and dirty fuck and before long, they both came again. He held her for a few minutes and washed and caressed her.

She slipped from his body and she laughed and giggled as they washed each other. Afterwards, they dried one another and Chuck led her to a dressing table, where he found a brush and as he brushed her wet hair, he used a dryer on it.

She leaned back and planted hot wet kisses on his bare belly, but he stopped her before they could start again.

He gathered her up in his arms and carried her back downstairs where a fully clothed Mike and Ed were finishing up with the TV.

She kissed all three of them, "We may have missed the basketball game, bu I do believe, my halftime show was much, much better."

Mike took Eve home, she fell asleep on his shoulder, completely worn-out, but totally satisfied and happy another of her fantasies has been fulfilled.

While this was happening, Mandy and Vanessa took Kristen to a private showing of bridal gowns. They had a bottle of champagne and were offered a selection of gowns and were allowed to be there in private.

The salesman came in, "We have a very exclusive establishment here. You have the entire dressing area to yourselves for the next two and a half hours. Ed Alzate had paid up front for any gown you choose. It is his wedding present to his best friend's daughter." He looked to the mother of the bride and maid of honor, "By the way, your husband has also paid for both of your dresses. All three racks have been pre-approved in the offer. Just pick-up the phone when you have made your decisions. There is another bottle of champagne on ice on the other counter if you get the urge to have any more. I'll give you three a call when your two and a half hours are nearly up, so enjoy and let me know if you need more selections." He left as Kristen was in the one dressing room, already trying one of them on. She peaked over the half door, "I can't believe Mr. Alzate sprung for this. Have you seen the price on these dresses? I could by a new car for the price of this one."

Both Mandy and Vanessa were in the adjoining rooms, trying on their dresses too. Mandy came out she was was in a gorgeous royal blue dress. It was pulled in tight at the waist and the skirt flared out and was full. The plunging neckline had a difficult time holding her full tits in place. Unlike most of the dresses she wore, this one had a modest hem, ending just at her knees. She was barefoot, but still looked amazing. Her long black hair was poker straight and rested atop the bulging tits.

Just then Vanessa came out and she looked just as good as Mandy. The dress was the same shade blue as Mandy's. It had a high collar and the A-line skirt showed off the swell of her hips, with a darker patent leather blue belt to accent her small waist. The hem brushed along the tops of her feet. Her dirty blonde hair was wavy, unlike Mandy's poker straight hair and too swished back and forth across the swell of her tits.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers