Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen came out in a flowing white dress. One shoulder was totally bare and a flowered strap held up the dress. It had layer upon layer of silky material down to the floor. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a bun atop her head., exposing her upper body and her large breasts.

Mandy was taking pictures of it and Vanessa called out, "Honey, you look absolutely gorgeous."

Mandy chuckled, "Yeah, I know I do Mom, but today is about Kristen."

She spun around her her back was bare to the waist. She picked up a flute of champagne and clinked glasses with Mandy and they sipped on champagne as Vanessa picked up a glass and drank too.

They all downed their drinks and Mandy slipped into her black high heeled shoes and looked even hotter.

Vanessa refilled the champagne flutes as Kristen slipped back into the changing room to try on another dress.

While she was changing, Vanessa downed another full glass of champagne and was quickly feeling the alcohol. She turned to Mandy, "You know, I heard Eve and your father going at it pretty hot and heavy a couple days ago. I played with myself thinking what they were doing together."

Mandy sipped her flute and after putting it down, she stared at her mother, "You should have come to my room. I was doing the same thing. You know after Kris moved out, I thought the three of us would be closer. I know you and dad spent many, many nights with Kristen. I was disappointed when I wasn't drawn in and taken her place." She gently swept a tiny tear from her cheek.

Vanessa noticed this and put her flute down and turned directly towards Mandy. She leaned forward and lovingly, swept her shiny black locks from her shoulder and neck. She leaned in and panted a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. She pulled back just a few inches and gave Mandy a weak smile, "Oh my darling girl. I'm so, so sorry. We were under the impression that you didn't want to be involved in that sort of activities with your father and me. We knew you were with Kyle and didn't want to disturb that relationship."

Mandy leaped forward and threw her arms around her mother's neck and rained kisses all over her face and neck. She wanted to go lower, but the high neckline of the dress prevented this from happening. She too drew back and stared into her mother's, sexy dark brown eyes, "Oh Mom, you and dad are so wrong. Yes I love Kyle, but family comes first and the thing we've done together will always come first." She let out a gasp when suddenly Vanessa closed the gap between them and planted a hot, searing kiss on her daughter's lips

The kiss grew stronger and their bodies turned on the sofa as they clung to one another.

All of a sudden there was a clearing of a throat behind them. They parted and as they turned, they smiled at Kristen. Mandy turned further on the sofa, "Wow, now that is what I call a wedding dress. I can just imagine Ryan peeling that off you just to get at those luscious curves hidden so seductively beneath that dress."

Kristen blushed and let out a sexy giggle, "Do you really like the dress?"

Vanessa got up and moved to her oldest daughter. Her hands came up and ran up and down her bare arms, "Wow, I think I'm speaking for Mandy too, the only way you could look any better would be seeing that dress lying on the floor and your sister and I teasing and caressing your beautiful body."

Mandy got up and stood before her and took several pictures of the dress, "I do think this is the one, but I have to agree with Mom."

She stared at the body partly showing as she took in just how gorgeous her big sister looked. The dress was a halter type dress. Her back was completely bare down to the bottom of her back. It showed just how firm and tapered her back was. Unlike the other dress, this one had a pencil skirt type look to it.

Vanessa circled Kristen and reached up and slowly unclipped the clasp holding the halter top in place. She grabbed hold of the soft white material and lowered it to Kristen's waist.

Mandy came and stood before Kristen and winked at her, "See, we were both correct, you look even better with this dress hanging from your hips and I have to say, it will look even better crumpled up around your ankles."

Kristen chuckled, "That may be, but I think we all agree, this is the dress I need to be married in. So let's not get it all wrinkled and crumpled up, as you said." She let out a gasp when Mandy slowly sank to her knees and reaching out, she grabbed hold of the dress and tugged at it and as it slid down her shapely legs. She had Kristen step out of it. She spun around and gently laid it across the back of the sofa.

Vanessa was on her knees behind Kris and was lowering her tiny white, lacy thong. She grabbed hold of Kristen's ample hips and pulled her juicy, tight ass to her face.

Before her Mandy had turned back to her older sister. She watched as Kristen pushed her ass back against her mother's invading tongue. She snuggled up to her big sister and joined in pleasuring Kristen. Her tongue darted out and flicked from side to side, juicing up the already moist, fat lips. She sucked on one and hummed lightly. This sent chills through Kris as she moved to the opposite lip and gave it the same treatment. She released it and stiffened her tongue and began darting her tongue in and out of Kristen's now weeping hole. She ran her hands up her thighs and attacked her clit and at the exact same time, she plunged two fingers deep into her tight hole.

Kristen was rotating her hips, pushing back against her mother's experienced tongue. She shivered when she felt her mother's tongue began probing her puckered asshole. She moved her hips towards Mandy as Vanessa's tongue sank into her asshole. She clutched at Mandy's silky locks when she did, because in doing so, she met Mandy's tongue sinking onto her hot, tight hole.

She was getting it from both directions and she reached down and clawed at Mandy's silky hair. She pulled her tighter to her aching pussy. She was shaking from both of her holes being licked and sucked. She released Mandy's hair and found the zipper on the back of her lovely blue gown. She yanked it down and Mandy helped by pulling it off her shoulders. She found the clasp on the black lace bra and springing it open, she saw Mandy's gorgeous tits tumble free.

Vanessa left Kristen's gorgeous ass and moved around in front of her. She immediately worked the blue dress from Mandy's lush hips. She was agile enough to crawl between Mandy's parted legs and tugging at the tiny thong she was wearing, she bared Mandy's pussy.

Mandy let out a gasp when she felt her mother's experienced tongue part her tight clam shelled pussy and immediately attacked her blood red clit. She lost her balance and letting out a shriek, she tumbled backwards onto her back.

A naked and very exited Kristen reached for Mandy. She pulled her to a sitting position and looked to her,. "Let's get her Mandy!"

Before Vanessa had a chance to move, her two daughters were on her and as one unzipped her dress, the other yanked it down and didn't stop until it was lying on the floor. Mandy went for her bra, while Kristen removed her panties.

Vanessa found herself naked on the floor and before she could react, Mandy tore off her thong and straddled her mother's pretty face. She began rocking her clam shell like pussy up and down, dragging her slit across her mother's chin. lips and nose.

Below Kristen crawled between Vanessa's legs and lifting them she planted them firmly on her shoulders. She dove in and like a woman on a mission, she began licking, sucking and finally shoved three fingers deep into Vanessa's fat lipped pussy.

Vanessa rocked from head to toe. She began licking at the pussy grinding forcefully on her face. She grabbed hold of Mandy's luscious ass cheeks and pulled her tighter to her mouth. She locked her mouth on it and held her tight. She was able to get at the bubbling hole and moved up to her clit and back again.

Kristen was roughly petting the inner walls of Vanessa's pussy and before long she was rewarded with a gush of her cream as she lost it and came and came hard.

Vanessa slowly released Kristen from her death grip with her strong legs. Her hands were still in her hair and Kristen's once perfectly done-up hair was hanging down about her face, giving her that just fucked look. She let go of Kristen's head and grabbed hold of Mandy's hips and pulled her pussy tighter to her mouth. She lapped away at her entire pussy. She darted her tongue into her asshole and she smiled when she heard Mandy let out a shriek of excitement.

Kristen slowly stood up and moved over to Mandy who was riding her mother's face. She stared down at her gorgeous sister and pulled her head to her slippery pussy.

Mandy immediately reached out and clutched at her sister's bubble butt, She pulled her to her and she lapped away at her thick lipped pussy. She heard Kris released a long hiss as Mandy's wormed a finger into her puckered hole. She licked at her tight hole and attacked her large red clit and she let out a loud grunt as her mother shoved a finger into her asshole and flicked wildly at her clit. Mandy lost it and began coating her mother's incredible tongue with her milky cunt cream. She wrapped her arms around Kris as she shook through an orgasm long time in coming. As she slowly recovered, she doubled her efforts on Kristen and clinging to her, her other hand found her tight hole and shoving two fingers in deep and her thumb strummed her clit. She felt Kristen's entire body stiffen and she let out a loud grunt, "Oh yes Mandy, give it to me, I'm right there, just a little more."

Mandy doubled her efforts and she was rewarded with a gush of her cream all over her fingers and tongue. The finger in Kristen's asshole, squeezed her so hard, she thought she may break it.

Kristen stumbled away and flopped down on the sofa and stared at her mother. still on her back. She giggled when Mandy climbed off of Vanessa's face and she pointed to Mandy, "Look what you did to our mother."

Mandy chuckled, "Wow, either I came really hard, or Mom just dipped her head in a bowl of yogurt."

Vanessa let out a gasp and stumbling to her feet, she looked in the large mirror, "Oh my God, where is the bathroom. I have to clean up. Our two hours are up and we only have half an hour left. I'd just die if the salesman walked in and saw us." She collected her clothes and hurried to the bathroom.

Mandy and Kristen poured out another glass of champagne and sipped it. They slowly got up and climbed back into their street clothes.

Kristen decided on the halter wedding gown and Mandy took her own and Vanessa's blue dress and hung them up knowing they were the perfect dresses for Kristen and Ryan's wedding.

After the girl on girl on girl time Mandy had with her mother and Kristen, she wanted to make sure she still loved men more than women.

She was disappointed when she found out that Kyle was leaving for Las Vegas with some of the guys from Outdoor Man for a bachelor party. She hugged him just before he left, "Okay Kyle, I know what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. So I'm giving you a hall pass."

He took her hands, "Okay, thank you Mandy, I really don't need one, the halls in the hotel are open to all of the patrons, but I still thank you for the gesture."

She groaned out, but didn't press the issue because in the end, she is the one who wanted the "hall pass" because there was a guy at school who kept on bugging her for a date.

Kyle left for Vegas and while this was happening, a stray cat kept on pestering Vanessa. She was extremely allergic to cats. One day, she was outside and it kept coming to her and she chased it away with a water hose.

A number of the neighbors saw how she was treating the animal. One neighbor as so upset that she used a baseball bat on their mailbox.

Chuck, being the security guru in the neighborhood, he showed Mike and Vanessa the video of her squirting the cat with water.

After the incident with the mailbox, Mike went to see Chuck and asked him if he could see the neighbor's camera and just as he thought, it showed the neighbor going ballistic on their mailbox. Just as he was about to turn off the video, it showed a car pulling up and the passenger leaning over and kissing the driver. It got very passionate and Mike and Chuck suddenly realized it was Mandy, but it wasn't Kyle. Mandy got out and motioned for him to move the car.

Mike looked to Chuck, "Wow, how am I going to explain this to Mandy. I don't want her to think I was spying on her, but I have to find out if she is serious about Kyle or is she just playing with him as she did with all of her other past boyfriends.

Little did he know that when Mandy motioned for the driver to move the car, she was telling him to circle around and come to the back door.

She let him in and snuck him upstairs and she made him promise to be as quiet as possible. She pushed him to the bed and stood there swaying as she slowly did a strip tease. Her dress slipped from her gorgeous curves.

She couldn't take her eyes off the large black student and she let out a gasp when he slipped from his pants and shorts and leaned back and watched her strip. She licked her lips as she watched him stroking his BBC. This was her first experience with a black man. She was glad she was in the pill, because she wanted to experience him, before making a commitment to Kyle.

Mandy kicked aside her dress and shoes. She reached back and swayed from side to side. With the flick of her fingers, her bra went slack and she seductively shook her shoulders and her bra crumpled to the floor. She gazed at her black partner's eyes and his eyes were locked on her gorgeous tits. He stroked his cock and licked his lips.

Mandy saw that look and acted upon it as fast as she could. She skimmed out of her panties and hopped onto the bed. She giggled quietly, not wanting anyone else in the house to hear and she swapped his hands away, "I think I should take over this task, don't you?"

He grinned at her and reached out and grabbed her by the nape of her neck. He drew her downward, but she was moving faster than his hand. She fisted his cock and leaned in. Her glossy raven locks spread out around his cock, belly and upper thighs. She inhaled his manly scent and her tongue flicked out and danced all over the leaking head. She closed her lips around the large swollen head. She pulled back sharply and her lips made a popping sound, She did this over and over again and she she did it again, she found her saliva had totally covered his thick, black shaft.

She smiled up at him and opening her mouth, she closed those full, swollen lips around his cock. She inhaled through her nose and slowly lowered her head. She swallowed him up, inch by inch and when she felt it press against her throat, she tipped her head forward, allowing his quaking cock to enter her throat. She felt it swell and she used her throat muscles to milk his cock

Her black student friend, threw his head back and let out a low groan. He placed his hand over his mouth to stifle his groan. He was breathing heavily and in a husky voice he called out, "If you want me to fuck you, Mandy. You better stop sucking now or you'll have a throat full of cum. Even though I'd love to feel that, I'd much rather give you a little relief too.

Mandy giggled, causing his cock to throb even more. She pulled away and his cock was sopping with saliva. She made a move to climb aboard, but he was too quick. He rolled Mandy onto her back and before she could move, he was between her sexy legs and he was feasting in that tight clam shelled pussy. He licked her slowly at first, but picked up the pace. He uncovered her blood red clit and teased it, just like Mandy did to his cock.

She growled out quietly, "Okay, I deserve that, but please, I need you in me now. Come on, fuck me."

He pulled back and grinned at her, his face glistening in the low light of the bedroom light. He slid up her body, peppering her curves as he went. He paused at her tits and had her squirming. Mandy was in serious need of a good hard fucking. She loved how he ate her pussy, but she had enough of that with her sister and mother. What she wanted and needed was a good, hard fuck."

Mandy reached down and grabbed hold of his cock. She stroked it twice and tugged at it. She guided it into her weeping slit and she released it and wrapped her arms around his neck and gasped out, "Oh yesssssssss, this is what I've been missing. Fuck me, fuck me hard and don't stop until you fill my filthy cunt with your hot spunk!"

Just hearing the vulgar mouth he just kissed, it turned him on. He sank into her and was shocked by the heat and the tightness of her pussy. He wiggled his hips, making sure to poke at areas not touched recently.

Mandy's short, but shapely legs came up like a cricket and wrapped around his body. She rubbed her ankles together and locked them. She began matching his movements with ones just as urgent as his were.

The next ten minutes were the longest and shortest for her. Her orgasm peaked twice and she came and came hard. It was also way too short for when she clutched at his sweat covered black body, she felt him begin to pump his potent seed deep into her spasming pussy. She rained kisses all over his face, neck and shoulder and she clung to him. Tiny aftershocks shot through her entire petite body as she clung to him until she made sure every drop possible was drained from his balls. Her arms and legs finally released him and she giggled when he rolled off of her and lay there gasping for air.

She turned onto her side and propped her head up with one arm, "Wow that was incredible, but like I said before you even came up here, this is a one time deal. I hope you abide of my wishes. I have to say, it was great and I hope you were satisfied. I think you need to get dressed and I'll sneak you back out the back door."

He leaned over and kissed her. He pulled back and nodded, "I understand and I'll respect your wishes, but just to let you know, all you have to do is call and we can reprise our little party. Oh and to answer your question, I was extremely satisfied and am glad you are too."

He got up and dressed quickly. Mandy slipped into a terrycloth robe and tightened the belt around her. She opened the door and peaked out and she led her down and out of the house.

She got back to her room and suddenly felt a little ashamed. She had just cheated on Kyle and she suddenly realized it didn't feel good. Sure fucking her first black guy was a thrill and her orgasms were real, but she knew without a doubt that she now had real feelings for Kyle.

Kyle returned home and Mandy was all over him, hugging and kissing him. Vanessa and Mike wanted to confront Mandy, so Vanessa asked Kyle to get her a soda from the fridge.

After he left Vanessa stared at her, "Honey, if you're having second thoughts about Kyle, you need to be honest with him."

She was stunned, "What?"

Vanessa pointed to Mike, "Your dad saw you kissing that guy in that Prius."

She got defensive, "Oh God, you were looking out the window spying on me?"

"No! I was at watching a surveillance camera at Larabee's. "

"Seriously Dad, this is none of your business."

"Yeah, right, but now the cat's out of the bag."

Mandy tried getting away, but Vanessa stopped her, "Honey, wait a minute. You know it's not the worse thing in the world. You're not married, you're not engaged. And it was just a kiss."

Mandy's eyes lowered and she shrugged, "Yeah, that's all it was." She put her hand up to her mouth as she contemplated what to do next.

Kyle came into the room with her soda and Vanessa looked at it, "You know Kyle, I actually wanted a cream soda. I think their is one out in the fridge in the garage."