Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cammy looked down, "How about this thin strip above my vagina?"

Eve chuckled, "I left it on, I have one too, it's called a landing strip."

Cammy gave her a questioning look, "What for and why?"

She giggled, "If case you're having sex in the dark or a fog, your partner can find their way into you." She leaned in and planted a quick kiss on her budding clit and moved away. She climbed out of the water and dried off. She helped Cammy out and she helped dry her too. "Take a look in the mirror and tell me what you think."

Cammy moved over to the mirror and let out a gasp, "Oh my God, this is so amazing. I never felt sexier and looked this good."

Eve took hold of her hand and led her back to the bedroom and guided her onto her back, "If you think you felt sexy back there, just wait and see how you feel after this."

Cammy looked down and just as she caught sight of Eve's mouth, she let out a gasp when she saw Eve's tongue dart out and make contact with her pussy. She fell back to the bed and closed her eyes, "Oh fuck, Eve, I thought it was going to be good, but with just your first touch, it's incredible."

Eve's head popped up and grinned at her, "Okay, so now that we got that out of the way, shall we start at the beginning?"

Cammy rose up on her elbows, "I don't understand, what do you mean the beginning?"

Eve slipped up Cammy's beautiful body. She slowly lowered her body and pressed her lean, more muscled body to Cammy's curvier, plush body. She lowered her face to Cammy's and gave her a nice tender kiss. She pulled back and grinned down at her. She reached out and lovingly swept a few raven locks of hair from her forehead and cheeks.

Cammy looked up at her and pressed her face against the hand caressing her face, "What did you mean?"

Eve nodded, "Okay, I just gave you a brief taste of what will happen, but that is the main event. We have to begin where all sexual activities begin, with foreplay."

Cammy placed the back of her hand across her eyes, "You must think I'm a total loser. All of this is so new to me. I always thought I was into girls and not guys. To be honest when you kissed me, that was my first REAL kiss, by a man or woman. I do know I want more, much more. So I know this isn't your first, maybe first girl, but you know what to do." She giggled, "I'm in your hands, literally."

Eve giggled when she said that. She leaned over and grabbed the baseball cap she used when they were practicing at the batting cage. She handed it to Cammy and winked, "Hold onto your hat Cammy, because once I start, I'm not stopping. No begging, screaming or numerous orgasms are gonna stop me."

Cammy placed the hat firmly on her head and planted her hands atop her hat, "Come on Eve, I've been fantasizing about this for so long, don't make me wait another moment."

Eve kissed her lightly on the lips. He tongue darted out and ran along the edge of her lips top and bottom. Her tongue darted into Cammy's mouth and when she felt her tongue, she pulled back and sucked on Cammy's. She heard a low growl in her throat, but knew it was the first of many. She released her tongue and drove hers into Cammy's mouth. She fenced back and forth with hers, swabbing the entire cavern of her mouth. She pulled back and smiled when Cammy's head came off the pillow to try and stay connected.

Eve began raining kisses all over Cammy's face and her forehead, pulling the hat up and off. She tossed it aside. She lightly kissed her eyelids as they closed for her to do so. She kissed her cheeks, moving to first one ear and then the other. She sucked lightly on the tip of her nose and heard Cammy squeal in delight. She did the same to the knob, her chin and raced back to one ear and then the other.

Cammy was already quivering from the intense kissing she was giving the raven haired beauty. "Oh Eve, I never knew it could be so intense and wonderful, don't stop, please don't stop."

Eve parted slightly and stared into her dark eyes, "Not a chance Cammy, I'm yours for the night." She attacked at the sensitive flesh below her ear and down the side of her neck. She felt goosebumps perk up all along her sensitive flesh. She continued along that path along her clavicle to her shapely shoulder and back again. She gave the other side of her neck and shoulder the same attention. Her hands began a downward trek. As she feast on the sensitive flesh of her neck, her hands began caressing and teasing her high standing firm tits. She was amazed how quickly her nipples perked up and stiffened. Unlike her tiny tits, hers were much more in size and fullness. The dark aeroules and nipples grew darker from the attention.

Cammy was rolling her head from side to side as she felt and saw Eve slip a little lower and felt her hot breath on the upper slopes of her firm tits. She grabbed hold of Eve's head and tried to urge her lower, quicker, but Eve wasn't about to rush things. Cammy raked her fingers through the expanse of Eve's thick dark hair. She was amazed how soft and silky it felt. Her fingers tangled in the thickness and was nearly lost in it's beauty.

Eve finally reached Cammy's tits, but she stayed clear of the nipples and aeroules for the time being. She worshiped every square inch of Cammy's tits. She rained kisses on the upper portions, the sides and even the undersides of her firm, high-standing tits.

Cammy was arching her back off the bed, she desperately trying to get Eve's mouth, tongue and fingers on her aching nipples. "Oh please Eve, stop torturing me. I need to feel your mouth on the aching part of my tits and I mean my nipples, please!"

Eve locked eyes with Cammy. She stuck out her tongue and lapped at the the spongy tip of one tit. She flicked her tongue out and it danced all over the nipple. Her tongue rolled around and around the entire crown. She let a burst of hot air bathe the tip and she slowly closed her lips over it. She slowly sucked and with each passing moment, she sucked harder.

Cammy let out a squeal and arched her back off the bed. Even though Eve had a large portion of her tit in her mouth, Cammy wanted more. She crushed Eve's head to her tit and a gurgling sound escaped her throat. She was gasping for air and screamed out, "Oh, oh, oh my God! Oh God Eve, I'm gonna have my first orgasm that wasn't self induced!" She screamed out and her entire body began to buck.

Eve was nearly thrown off of the raven haired beauty. Her mouth flew to the other tit and she gave it the same attention. Her one hand closed around the first tit and she twisted and tugged at the saliva stained tit.

Cammy's entire body was quaking. she was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, but she never looked more beautiful. Her eyes were sparkling and she had a grin on her face that would light up Times Square. She was still panting as she caressed Eve's face, "Oh fuck Eve, are you sure you never been with a girl before?"

Eve chuckled and shook her head, "No, but I have watched my sisters and mom a lot. I've also watched a bunch of girl on girl videos and I just did what I came too many, many times. Having fucked my Dad a few times hasn't hurt, but that is a secret and expect you to keep it or WE ARE DONE!"

She giggled, and ran her fingers across her lips, ""My lips are sealed."

Eve smiled at her, "Too bad, I wanted to kiss you again."

Cammy pulled at her and they were locked together like long lost lovers. The kiss grew hotter and hotter and Cammy let out a shriek when she felt Eve's fingers between her legs. She bucked up and down and before she knew it she found Eve now seeded firmly between her legs.

Eve inhaled Cammy's scent and her mouth watered just thinking about tasting her. She wasn't about to wait another moment. She swept her long hair over her shoulder and her tongue slipped out and left a trail of saliva from the base of Cammy's pussy all the way to her clit. She worked her slippery tongue deeper and with each trek up or down her pussy, she slid deeper between Cammy's tasty cuntlips. She used her thumbs to finally part them even wider and Eve began lapping away at Cammy's pussy.

Cammy lost it and came as soon as she felt Eve's tongue touch her clit. She bucked hard, but Eve was too strong to get free. Getting free from Eve's assault was the last thing she wanted, but the intense pressure to cum was overwhelming and she let loose a stream of her creamy cum.

Eve lapped it up and just as she watched her sisters do, she stiffened her tongue and darted it in and out at a furious pace. She was tongue fucking Cammy and she heard her scream. It was muffled because Cammy clamped her head between her sweaty thighs as she continued to shake and cum.

Cammy was a bundle of sexual energy and she came hard. She was mumbling sounds that were not real words. She couldn't form a actual word, she was so turned on and so excited to be the recipient of her best friend's advances.

Eve remembered seeing this from her mother and that lesbian. She took two of her fingers and ran them up and down Cammy's slit. She had them coated in her slippery cunt cream. She slipped her fingers lower and slowly worked them into Cammy's extremely tight asshole. She pressed hard on her hips with her other arm, holding her in place. She began slowly slide her finger in and out, going deeper with each stroke. She added a second finger and lowered her mouth once again and she tongue fucked Cammy at the same pace she was finger-fucking her asshole.

Cammy released a gurgling sound and fell back to the bed and her entire body began to shake uncontrollably. She rolled her head around on the pillow and her long, black hair completely covered her pretty face.

Eve quickly pulled her fingers out of Cammy's ass and shoved them both as deep as she could into Cammy's pussy. She twisted her fingers around and just like her dad did to her, she stroked as gently as she could, Cammy's G-spot.

Cammy's mouth dropped open and no sound came out, just a long deep breath of air and suddenly without notice, she started to squirt. It was like a fountain of her cunt juices, shooting out, bathing Eve's hand, wrist and arm.

Eve pulled back, but the juices, landed on her chest and dripped down to her belly.

Cammy was laying flat on the bed. She twitched a little, and her tits rose and fell from her heavy breathing. The rest of her body was still as she felt like every limb weighted a thousand pounds. She stared at the ceiling and she licked her parched lips and looking to Eve, she gave her a tiny smile, "You are a God! I never, ever expected anything like that. You exceeded my dreams and fantasies, I love you, Eve!"

Eve slowly crawled up alongside Cammy and she drew her into her arms. She cuddled with her and before long she heard Cammy's steady breathing. She was so exhausted, she fell asleep. Eve gently unfolded from Cammy's embrace. She made her way to the bathroom to tidy up and wipe the juices Cammy expelled all over her.

She returned to the bedroom and was going to dress and leave, but Cammy was sitting up against the headboard. She extended her arms, "Please come and cuddle with me Eve."

Eve went willingly and Cammy swept Eve's long chestnut brown hair from her face. She cupped her face and kisses her tenderly, "I hope I didn't freak you out. I know I just said the "L" word. I was just over the top. Yes, I love you, but not in the way someone says to her lover. I love you like a longtime friend and that will never change.

Eve kissed her back, and smiled at her, "Thank you for saying that. It sorta freaked me out, but yes, it was in the heat of the action and I understand. I too love you, the same way."

Cammy hopped out of bed, "I need to clean up, please stay the night. I have to repay you for what you did to me. I really want to try some of the things you did to me on you."

Eve grinned and nodded, "Oh you couldn't get me out of here if you tried. Hurry back, I do need a little relief after all I did for you, I am extremely horny."

She watched as Cammy skipped away to the bathroom. She loved her tight bubble butt and wondered if she would ever want to try out having sex with a man.

Fifteen minutes later Cammy came out of the bathroom and she looked gorgeous and refreshed. She had taken the tiny braids out of her hair and had it brushed out. It hung low and rested on her perky, high-standing tits.

Eve focused in the landing strip she created when she shaved her earlier. Her mouth watered thinking how tasty Cammy was.

Cammy climbed up onto the bed and hugged Eve. She always liked hugging Eve, but naked body against naked body made it feel ever better. She felt like a little kid in a candy store and she was allowed to have anything she wanted.

She tried to contain her enthusiasm, but she couldn't help herself. Just like Eve did to her, she covered her face and neck with the same soft kisses, even though her lips were parted, more due to the heavy breaths she was taking. This created a lot more saliva and she had to lick it off of Eve's moist skin as she tried to control her emotions. She slowly moved to Eve's small, but perfectly formed tits. She drove Eve crazy, it was one of the most sensitive areas on Eve's body.

Eve began to squirm as each touch, each lick and very time Cammy suckled on her supercharged flesh, her moans grew louder. When she felt Cammy's tongue flick out across her tiny, taut nipples., she felt a a bolt of excitement shoot directly to her aching pussy. She craved to be filled and needed a cock to fill the void. She knew it wasn't possible. She wondered if Cammy had a cock like dildo. She knew she was a virgin, but when she stroked her G-spot earlier, she didn't come up against her hymen.

Cammy was getting more and more turned on, especially after she heard and felt Eve squirming beneath her. She moved to the other tit and as she sucked on the nipple, she used her teeth to nip and tug a little harder.

Eve let out a shriek and fisted Cammy's glossy hair. She rolled her head from side to side and her once perfectly done-up hair was now a gorgeous mess, tangled around her face, neck and shoulders. She pushed at Cammy's head, wanting her to lick her and make her cum. She had a hair trigger and after all of the time she spent with Cammy, it was building. she knew without a doubt, as soon as Cammy came in contact with her clit, she'd lose it. She hoped it didn't gross her out.

Cammy wasn't happy about leaving Eve's luscious tits, but knew what Eve wanted and she wasn't about to deny her best friend. She peppered Eve's heaving flat belly and was shocked how firm and well-muscled it was. She finally made her way between Eve's slender, tapered legs. She stared at her goal and was fascinated how much different it looked from hers. It too was devoid of hair, just like hers was now. Her tongue slipped out and flicked from side to side, teasing her thick, fat lips. She drew one onto her mouth and used her tongue to dance all around it. She did the same to the other one. She slowly delved between them and found the source of her slimy juices. She remembered what Eve did and she stiffened her tongue and sank as deep as she could into her pink hole. She drew out a large dose of her cream and swiped it along her lips. She smacked her lips and looked up at Eve, "Mmm, just as sweet tasting as I thought it would be. I've finally fulfilled my fantasy. I've dreamt of this ever since middle school."

Eve's eyes were glossed over, partly from the excitement, partly because she knew how much this meant to Cammy. She smiled weakly at her and swept her hair from her face, "Well Cammy if that's the case, go for it. I really need to cum. Just do what I did to you and I'm sure we'll both be satisfied."

Cammy lovingly planted several kisses on her slick thighs. She licked and sucked at the flesh there. She moved back to Eve's weeping pussy and inhaled her intoxicating scent. She lowered her mouth and kissed Eve's entire pussy. Her tongue swept from just above Eve's asshole and sinking in deep, she swept upward. She finally came in contact with her clit and she felt Eve's entire body stiffen.

Eve let out a loud groan, "Oh yessssssss Cammy, right there! Don't stop, suck on my clit! Yes, yes right there, more! Oh fuck Cammy, I'm gonna cum!" She arched her ass off the bed and suddenly she let go and bathe Cammy's lips and tongue with her climax. She clutched at Cammy's head and shook uncontrollably. She was gasping for air and she shook and trembled. Her orgasm was long time coming and she savored every moment of it. She closed her eyes and felt the incredible release. The pressure and tightness slowly dissolved and she was floating on a sea of relief.

Cammy was in heaven, she finally gave her best friend and secret lover the orgasm she wanted and needed. She lapped up all the cream Eve expelled and after swallowing it down. She planted several soft kisses directly on Eve's entire pussy. She looked up at Eve and saw the satisfied look on her face.

Eve reached down and guided Cammy upward until she was pressed firmly against her body. They kissed lovingly and they both caressed each other's faces, clearing the damp hair from each other's faces.

Eve kissed her forehead, "Too bad you don't have your camera now. This would be a picture that would amazing on the tumbled you gave me."

Cammy giggled, "Yeah, I bet your mother would love that."

Eve nodded, "Actually, she probably would, but I doubt if it would go over big at school."

They hugged and as Cammy slipped off of her, they both rolled onto their sides and they spooned and cuddled and after a lot of kissing and whispering, they both drifted off to sleep.

Cammy no longer had to dream about making love to Eve, she actually did it and in her sleep, she vividly recounted it.

More to come soon.