Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wish you would have told me, I'm not a mind reader."

He left and Vanessa looked back to Mandy, "Come on tell us, what's going on?"

"Nothing!"

Vanessa pointed to the sofa, "Come on, tell us."

"Okay, there was this guy at school who asked me out. I thought one date wouldn't hurt. Especially when Kyle was getting the same deal in Vegas. I was just curious."

Mike called out from the studio, "Curious, you what that killed."

Vanessa rolled her eyes thinking about that cat.

Mandy continued, "I felt horrible and thought about Kyle the entire date. Even when that guy was kissing me and... That guy didn't mean anything to me. I hope I didn't screw things up with Kyle."

Vanessa patted her knee, "Alright, I guess you know what you have to do."

"Yeah, I do, I have to tell him everything."

Vanessa nodded, "Absolutely!"

Mike sat across from her, "Absolutely not! If you tell him, you'll feel better and he'll feel horrible. You'll have a clear conscience, but he'll feel like shit."

"Dad, if I don't tell Kyle, I'll feel horrible."

He leaned towards her, "Well, maybe you should."

Just then, Kyle came back into the living room, "Hey Mrs. B I couldn't find any cream soda."

"Yeah, well that's okay, it's time for wine anyway."

Mandy got up off the sofa and came over to Kyle, "Kyle, I have to tell you something."

He looked to her, "Okay, what is it?"

She looked to Vanessa and she nodded. She looked to her Dad and he just stared at her. She looked up at Kyle and chuckled, "I love you. Don't ever go away again."

He hugged her, "Well, I'm not going back to Vegas anytime soon." He took Mandy by the hand and they left out the back.

After that, Mandy was committed to Kyle, even though she still have a full blown sexual relationship with her family.

She was going over her designs when Eve came in with Cammie.

Vanessa greeted them both, "Hi Cammy, where have you guys been?"

"We were at the batting cage."

Mandy scoffed, "Mmm, let me guess to escape, you had to give them all your girl clothes?"

Cammy looked down at her pullover jersey and frowned.

Vanessa cut in, "Don't feel bad, Mandy made fun of my outfits, too. I apparently look like a float in the A.A.R.P. parade." She waved like a queen and left for the kitchen.

Cammy, in braids looked super innocent, but in reality, she was anything but. She turned to Eve, who had her hair pulled back in a high ponytail, "Thanks for helping me with my swing. The church softball league is rough."

Eve nodded, "Well, remember what I told you about trash talk, don't cry."

"Sorry, you're just really good at it."

"I'll be in the stands on Saturday. Anyone tries to give you a hard time, they'll have to talk to me." She patted Cammy on the shoulder."

Cammy chuckled, "Oh, watch out for Pastor Clark, when the collar comes off, commandments 3, 4, 8 and 10 go right out the window."

Eve leaned in and gave her a big hug, "See you."

"Bye, Eve."

Mandy was listening and watching the entire conversation. She waited for Eve to come into the living room, "So.....How was your date with Cammy?"

"Shut up, it was just batting practice."

Mandy was grinning like crazy, "Ooh, anyone get to first base or...." She made the smooching sound, "Second base.....or...... adopt a cat together? Hey I know that she came back for her math book, but what I saw was all chemistry!"

Eve rolled her eyes, "Cammy's my friend, okay? Sure, she thinks I'm awesome, but it would be weird if she didn't."

"Mmm, did you see her blush when she hugged you goodbye? Her cheeks got all Rosy....O'Donnell!"

Eve was getting upset, "I have a bat right here, and I know exactly how to use it."

Mandy gathered up her designs and stood up, "Of course, Mom's gonna be sad when she finds out she'll never be a grandma."

"What the fuck are you talking about Mandy, she IS a grandma. And I like guys, all right?"

Mandy started up the stairs and stopped, "Yeah, how you gonna break that to Cammy? You know all of the Baxter women dabble with the same sex, but I think Cammy is way past dabbling."

The next morning Vanessa and Mike were finishing breakfast when Cammy came knocking on the back door. Mike looked to Vanessa, "You know why I hate French Doors? You can't pretend like you're not home.

Vanessa called out, "Come in Cammy.""

She came in, "Hi Mr. Baxter, hi Mrs. Baxter." She was hold a thermo mug covered in pictures of Eve. "Is Eve okay? Because I texted her a bunch of times, and she didn't text me back, so I called her, and she never called me back. So I came by to see if she was here, is she here?" She said all of this at an incredible quick pace.

Vanessa nodded, "Yeah, she's here. You want some coffee?"

Mike blurted out, "Aahhhhhh! You know the best thing about having a job? I get to leave." He headed for the door and called out to Vanessa, "I love you, Honey."

Cammy turned, "Oh, I love you too, Mr. Baxter." She turned back to Vanessa, "He was probably talking to you."

Vanessa was laughing, "Yeah."

Just then Eve came walking into the kitchen. She stopped when she saw Cammy, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

She extended her hand, offering Eve the thermo tumbled, "I brought you something."

"Wow, A mug with pictures of us." She turned it a couple of times, "Mm-hmm, at school, at soccer. Huh, I don't remember that one."

Cammy chuckled, "Oh, uh, I didn't have one of us hugging, so I pasted your face over my Mom's."

Vanessa looked at it, "That is so great Eve, you are so lucky to have a girlfriend like Cammy You know boys may come and go, but I feel like you two are gonna be together forever. Just backpacking across Europe. maybe sharing an apartment together."

Cammy was excited, "That would be great."

Vanessa added, "You're gonna need another travel mug for all those memories you make." She turned and left the room.

Cammy threw up her hands, "Oh, uh, I forgot the best part. Look inside."

"Okay." Eve opened it and pulled out a couple tickets, "Tickets to Ed Sheeran."

"Yeah, he's playing the Pepsi Center on Saturday. I know you really like him so."

"Eve scratched her head, "Yeah, I do."

Cammy was so excited, "Um, so it's a date?" She watched as Eve moved to get a cup of coffee, "What's wrong?"

"Um....I-I don't want to go."

"You....Don't want to go. But I got the tickets for you...for us."

Eve knew she was going to hurt Cammy's feeling, "I just don't want to go with you, okay? I mean, we see each other a lot, and I have other friends that don't make weird mugs of us hanging out together."

Cammy was crushed, "Uh, I thought you'd like it."

"Well, you put my face in your Mom's body, and she's wearing a bikini. It's just all kinds of wrong."

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Just, um, keep the tickets." She turned to leave.

Eve came around the counter, "Wait, no, no,. no, no. You bought them. You must have someone else you can take."

She turned back to Eve, "Not really, I don't even like Ed Sheeran. I just like that you did. Oh, and I wouldn't think it was weird if you put my head on your mom's body, yeah. It'd be an honor." She turned and ran out the back door.

That evening Eve came home to find Mandy in the kitchen working on her laptop, "I think you might be right about Cammy."

Mandy continued working on her laptop, "DUH! Saw your little love mug."

She came over to her, "Mandy, it was so awkward. She asked me to this concert, but I said no, and now she won't talk to me."

Mandy scoffed, "Break-ups are hard."

Eve sat down across from her, "Okay, this isn't funny. I've know Cammy since kindergarten. And I still want to be her friend."

All right, well I'm sure you said everything that you needed to---that you're not interested, but you still care about her. You'll support her no matter what, et cetera."

Eve closed her eyes and shook her head, "I may have skipped over the caring and supporting part."

"Look, I've been in your shoes a million times before." She looked down at Eve's military boots, "Not those shoes, that may be why girls are hitting on you. The thing is, when a friend has a crush on you, you kind of want to let them down easy."

Eve bit her lip, "Do you think there's a chance that Cammy and I can still be friends?"

Mandy smiled back at her, "Yeah, totally. I'm friends with tons of people I've rejected. Like, um, Tyler, Kevin, Conner, uh, Jennifer. Um, Ethan, Mr. Jenson--"

Eve blurted out, MR.JENSON?"

"Wait, what? Oh, no not the science teacher. Don't be gross. No, I'm talking about Becca's dad."

She took Mandy's advise about relationships and went with her head between her legs to try & patch things up with Cammy. She went over with her hair down, flowing wildly. She dressed in a sexy white dress. It was on the short side with black sexy stockings too. She was there to try and persuade Cammy to take her back. She rang the doorbell and when Cammy answered it, Eve licked her lips, "Hello Cammy!"

"Eve right? I recognize you from a mug I wasted 10 hours making for you. What do you want?"

"You're ignoring me at school and you won't take my calls."

"And that means to you, please come over?" She let her in and once Eve closed the door Eve began, "Listen I just wanted to thank you for the Ed Sheeran tickets. I'm on my way over there now."

Cammy looked to her, "Have a good time. I thought the concert was Saturday and it's only Friday?"

She ignored the day of the concert. "I was hoping to take a real good friend, someone I've known since kindergarten, who really means a lot to me and didn't realize how badly I treated her until now."

"I guess I should feel better that I'm not the only you you've done that to."

"I'm talking about you, you idiot. I'm trying to apologize."

"I know. I'm just trying to make you work for it."

"I don't know what going on with you about guys or girls or...whatever."

"I might be better if I went with, whatever."

"I just want you to know none of that matters to me. I want to be your friend no matter what."

Cammy gave her a weak smile, "I want that too."

Eve felt something suddenly, "Cool. So should we go to the concert?"

"I have to change."

Eve looked at her with a straight face, "No, Cammy, I accept you as you are."

"I meant my clothes, you idiot."

Eve smiled, "I know, I was just making you work for it.

She ran upstairs and after she stripped off her black slacks and tore her tight blue sweater over her head. she stopped dead in her tracks. Standing in the doorway was Eve.

Eve approached her and let her black leather jacket slip from her shoulders. She stood before the raven haired friend in just bra and panties, "You know what Cammy, I'd much rather spend the rest of the evening here, with you. Just to let you know, the concert isn't until tomorrow night and I'm still planning on taking you. Are you okay with that?"

Cammy was blushing as she stood before her best friend and hoped what was about to happen wouldn't change that, "Are you sure Eve, don't you like guys?"

She stepped closer and slipped her hand along Cammy's neck, sweeping her glossy black hair aside, "I do Cammy, but it doesn't mean I can't spend the night with my best friend and hopefully sometimes lover."

Cammy let out a sigh, "I can live with that. I'm good with sharing and if I can't have you all to myself. I can accept that, now kiss me before I change my mind."

Eve leaned in and her hands came up and gently caressed Cammy's cheeks.

Cammy's eyes closed and she licked her lips and as they parted, she felt Eve's lips on hers. A stifled moan escaped hers. She pressed harder against Eve's lips and her hands raked through Eve's waist length chestnut brown hair. She pulled back and smiled, "Wow, that was even nicer that I anticipated." She pulled back a little, "Just to let you know Eve, even though I think i like girls better that guys, this was my first time kissing a girl."

She looked down and she felt Eve's finger on her chin. Eve smiled back at her, "Mine too and just to let you know, I thought it was pretty nice too." She leaned forward and their lips met again and somehow all the times she watched her mother and sisters going at it together, it gave her a sense of what to do.

Cammy pulled back and she bit her lower lip. "Oh My God, Eve, for someone who is really into guys, you seem to be doing fine with me."

She guided her backwards until her legs met the side of her bed, "Aw, well I may not have been with a girl before, but I've seen Mandy, Kristen and even my mother messing around with the same sex. As a matter of fact a few years back, Mom and Dad were going at it hot and heavy with a lesbian couple down the street from us."

"But you were under age, Eve."

"Yeah, I only watched, hell my Dad wouldn't touch me before I turned eighteen and I had to nearly beg him before he did."

"Wow, I knew your family was pretty sexual, but I thought they were extremely conservative."

She chuckled, "Oh they are, but not when it comes to sex. Enough of that, now do you want to do this, seeing you finally got to kiss me?"

She leaned into Eve and kissed her. Her tongue darted out and found Eve's ready and willing to meet hers. Her arms wrapped around Eve's slender body and her fingers found the zipper on the back of Eve's white dress. She began to lower it and after she had it down about a foot, she stopped. She pulled back and stared into Eve's dark sexy eyes, "Is it okay, do you want me to undress you?"

Eve kissed her and mumbled, "Am I stopping you?"

Cammy released a tiny giggle and her lips were back on Eve's and her fingers reclaimed the zipper and had it down to her tight, tiny ass. She drew the dress off Eve's shoulders and Eve pulled back slightly, not breaking the kiss, but just enough to let the dress hit the floor.

Eve broke the kiss and began to plant several hot, wet kisses on Cammy's cheeks, and neck. She captured one of Cammy's earlobes and as she tugged on it, she reached back and unhooked Cammy's bra. She drew it off of her and as Cammy went to cover her much larger tits from Eve's gaze, she found herself being pushed back onto the bed.

Cammy let out a giggle and scooted back. She lay there looking up at the gorgeous brunette. She licked her parched pink lips and in barely a whisper she called out to Eve, "Please get naked for me. I've been dying to see if you look as good as I imagined you would be."

Eve reached up and removed the could bobby pins holding her hair up off her face. She raked her fingers through her hair and brought a good amount from her back over her tiny chest. She reached back and unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She covered her tits and looked to Cammy, "I hope you're not disappointed. I know I'm not very well-endowed when it comes to breasts. I think I was passed over and they were all given to Kristen, Mandy and my Mom."

Cammy rose up onto her elbows and shook her head, "No, not at all. I heard if they are small, they are even more sensitive, am I correct, Eve? Mine may be larger, but from what I can see, they look amazing. Please lower your arms so I can see."

Eve lowered her arms and she heard Cammy let out a gasp and a tiny moan.

"I can't wait to taste them and see how hot you get from me sucking on them. Please continue."

Eve kicked off her shoes and reaching in, she drew down the black pantyhose she was wearing. She didn't have any panties on and she saw Cammy's eyes dart down to her fleshy cuntlips. She chuckled, "I may not have gotten my breasts from my Mom, but I certainly did get my fat pussy lips from her. Kristen is just the same, unlike Mandy, who is totally different."

Now totally naked, she planted a knee on the edge of the bed. She reached out and caught Cammy's panties. She saw the huge wet spot already on the gusset of her panties. She drew them down and stared at a large black bush between her legs. She saw the tiny pearly droplets of her pussy juices already sticking to her pubic hair. She ran her hands up Cammy's legs and she loved how they parted for her caresses.

Cammy fell back to the mattress and her long black hair created a beautiful halo around her baby face. She let out a sigh, "I know I'm sorta bushy down there, but until tonight, I never, ever had a reason to tidy-up."

Eve chuckled and reached up and took her by her wrist. She pulled her to a sitting position, "Well come on Cammy, my sisters taught me well and now I get to put my skills to the test."

Cammy was giggling and moaning at the same time, "Are you serious? You want to shave me?"

Eve nodded, "Yes, yes I do and after that, I'm going to lick your pussy until you cum all over my face. I'd just much rather do it without all that hair in the way."

Cammy was breathing heavily. she was so excited and she could barely stand as Eve led her to the bathroom.

Eve began filling the tub with water, "Okay now sit with that pretty ass of yours on the edge of the tub with your feet in the water."

She did as she was told and she let out a moan when she felt Eve sweep her long black hair aside. It turned to a groan when she felt Eve's lips on her neck. She let out a tiny squeal when she felt Eve's hands slide around and cupped her C cup tits. She shivered and leaned against Eve's much smaller and firmer tits. She trembled as Eve's fingers plucked away at her brown nipples and the aeroules turned darker from the intense stimulation Eve was inflicting on her. She moaned in disappointment when Eve left her tits and she turned slightly on the edge of the tub.

Cammy watched as Eve grabbed a pair of scissors, a razor, a can of shaving cream and a washcloth.

Eve stepped into the tub and turned off the water. She spread Cammy's legs and picking up the scissors she began snipping away at the long hairs. Before long she had them short enough for the razor. She wet the washcloth and stared up her Cammy, "Mmm, I don't think so." She placed the washcloth on the edge of the tub. She dropped her hands into the water and cupping her hands, she filled her palms with the warm, soapy water, She placed her hands over Cammy's heated flesh and worked the water into the short, black hairs.

Cammy leaned back and let out yet another moan. She stared at the gorgeous brunette all wet from the waist on down. She splashed around and stopped when she felt Eve's fingers dip into her pussy. She stopped splashing and stiffened.

Eve chuckled, "I knew that would work." She picked up the can of shaving gel and squirted out a handful. She leaned downward and lightly began to work the gel into Cammy's short hairs. She had it turned into a huge mass of foam by the time she finished,

Cammy was gasping for air as her entire body shook. It was on fire and knew Eve could put out the flames. She clung to Eve's shoulder and bit her lip, "Okay Eve, I'll sit still. The last thing I need is for you to nick me down there."

Eve gingerly began removing the short hairs from the sides and below her weeping pussy slit. Unlike hers, it was just a nice tight slit, but it began to blossom as Eve played with it. She looked up at Cammy, "Okay, I have to put my fingers inside of you to stretch the skin so I don't nick your folds, so hold on tight."

Cammy's mouth was hanging open. she was breathing heavily through her mouth and she had 0to continually lick her parched lips. She let out a groan when she felt Eve's slender fingers dip inward and pull tight on one side. She swept the hair away and did the same on the other side. She urged Cammy back a little and made her plant her wet feet on the edge of the tub.

Eve held her steady as she swept away the remaining hairs below her pussy right up to the puckered brown hole. She rinsed Cammy off and applied a little lotion. She stared at her handy work, "Mmm, looks good enough to eat, if I may say so myself.