Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 16

Story Info
Vanessa & Chuck; Mandy makes her transformation.
13.5k words
3.81
3.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Last Man Standing: Season 6 Ep. 17 & Bonus

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years of age when having sexual relations

With Carol is California, Chuck was alone and bored. Vanessa started a lending library, a hutch Mike had built for her on their front lawn. Vanessa's used her teacher skills making signs that were little elaborate. It had three shelves with signs "Take a book, Leave a book" Free Lending Library and Never Give up, Never Surrender"

Kristen inspected it a couple days after it was live and ready to go. She found a Jane Eyre book with a note in it for Vanessa, "I too love the sisters Bronte. It's nice to find a kindred spirit in the neighborhood." What tale do you like best to hear" Vanessa looked to Kristen, "That's a line from Jane Eyre."

She was so excited and rushed into the house and found some lavender paper to reply to the note.

Vanessa discussed her new found friend with her three daughter and she was positive it is a woman and described her to them.

Eve spoke up, "I got this, net, vision goggles. I'll find out who is leaving you those notes."

Vanessa didn't want to know, she'd much rather pass notes back and forth, knowing it is so romantic.

The next day Vanessa was on her way out to see if she's gotten any more notes in her Lending Library, but Eve stopped her, "Just keep your hands off Anne Bronte "Agnes Grey".

Vanessa stopped and looked to Eve, "Why?" She closed the door, "What did you do?"

"A", it terrible, and "B" I booby trapped it. Look, it's nothing, it's just a small charge. It will cause a small explosion, and it will cover the person in blue dye."

"Go out there right now and disarm that bomb. I can't believe I'm using that sentence with my daughter."

All of a sudden they heard a pop outside and they both knew the bomb just went off.

Eve turned, "Oh, that was a little too big. I should have done a practice one."

They both hurried outside and saw Chuck Larabee holding the note in one hand, the book in the other and his hands and shirt were covered in blue dye." I did two tours in Iraq without getting hit by an IED, and now this....NOT COOL!"

They went into the house and they went back and forth and quoting English romance novels got them a little excited.

They ended up in the living room and Vanessa stopped him there, "Hey, you just can't say it, can you-- because you think that'll make you look like a horrible person?"

Chuck looked to her, "Vanessa, is it possible that you're a little mad at Carol for going away?"

She shook her head back and forth several times, "No, no, no, no!"

He stared at her, "Yessss."

She blurted out, "YES! Does that make me a horrible person?"

He pulled her to him, "No, she's your friend."

She hugged him back and let out a sigh, "Yeah, and I should be happy for her."

He caressed her back and swept her long., curly blonde hair from her cheek and tried to soothe her, "It's okay. You're not really mad at her. You just...." He stared into her dark eyes, "...Miss her!

She stared back at him and he nodded, "I miss her too." She pulled back slightly and nodded back at him. She took hold of his hand and tugged at it. She turned towards the stairs and led him upstairs to the master bedroom. She kicked it shut and locked it. She wanted Chuck all to herself, no other guy or one of her daughters coming in to interrupt them.

She turned and let out a gasp, Chuck was already down to his boxers and he approached her. He gently slipped her silky blouse off her shoulders and tugged at the camisole she was wearing. It had a built-in bra and as it cleared her head, she was naked from the waist up.

He gently swept her hair aside again and his lips covered hers. He pulled her tightly to his near naked body as one hand was on her hip and the other at the back of her head. His kiss grew stronger. He had her pinned to his body, but Vanessa wasn't going anywhere.

Vanessa let out a sigh and kissed him back. She felt herself being guided over to the large bed looming behind her. She let out a gasp when his lips left hers and moved to her neck and began kissing her there. His fingers left a trail of tingling flesh as he moved lower to her shoulders, upper chest and finally to her bare, heaving tits.

He was in awe of them and traced his fingers over the heavy globes and his thumb rolled and flicked back and forth across the stiff nub. He continued to play with both tits as his lips covered her again and he loved how she responded to his passionate kisses.

Chuck finally released her tits and work his fingers like magic and with lighting speed, he had her pants down and she helped by kicking them off. He slid his hand down over her damp panties and he loved how she shivered and shook from the intense pleasure he was inflicting on her.

Chuck finally released her, but just long enough to spin her around. She was facing the bed and her body was shaking as he came up behind her and swept her hair aside and again attacked her neck from behind. He moved to her bare shoulder. His one hand slipped around her quaking body and placed it down by her crotch, rubbing her pussy through her wet panties. His other hand left her hip and moved back up to her swaying tits. He twisted and tugged at one rubbery tip and he brought his other hand up and gave it's twin the same treatment. He moaned loudly into her ear as he released the tip, but cupped them both in his large black hands and squeezed them roughly.

Vanessa was rolling her head around as the intense pleasure coursed through her lily white body. She caught their reflection in the dresser mirror and she let out a gasp. The contract of her white tits and his large black hands was amazing and she thought she felt an orgasm already building deep in her groin.

Chuck leaned in and nipped at her ear, "I want you on the bed, on your back, Vanessa." He guided her onto her back. He followed her and began to rain wet kisses all over her neck as he cupped her tits again. He lowered his head and closed his lips over one fat nipple and sucked hard. He smiled as Vanessa arched her back, trying to stuff more tit flesh into his mouth.

Vanessa looked to the mirror again and saw his black head releasing her tit and began to move downward. He left a trail of wet kisses across her heaving belly until he reached the top of her panties. He stopped to stare up at her as his hands moved under the waistband at her hips. Without having to ask, Vanessa arched her ass off the bed and he pulled them down her firm thighs, over her calves and finally off her feet.

Chuck inhaled her scent, "Mmm, so sweet smelling. I just have to see if you taste as good as you smell." He pushed her legs apart. He moved his hand up her leg from knee to thigh, until he traced his big, black fingers up and down her fleshy cuntlips. He uncovered her clit and moistened it with her own juices. He released it and slowly sank one finger deep into her hole, causing Vanessa to groan out in sure pleasure.

Chuck began fingering her pussy faster, as his tongue roamed over her fleshy lips and coming back to her clit. he strummed it with the tip of his tongue. She realized he was nearly as good at eating pussy as Mike was, but it was still early.

Vanessa was rolling her head around on the bed as she felt him expertly use his tongue and fingers to the best of his ability. She felt a rumbling deep in her groin and she couldn't hold back any longer. After five minutes of his tongue and now three fingers fucking her relentlessly, she lost it and began to bathe his tongue with her milky cunt cream. It hit her like a freight train, the next thing she knew, she was screaming out loud, her legs began to shake just before she came, and she suddenly stiffened and came hard, very hard. She has had countless orgasms in her life, but this one came on so quickly, it make her swoon.

Chuck slowly extracted himself from between Vanessa's slippery thighs and stood beside the bed. He tugged at his boxers, freeing his big, black club.

Vanessa had the pleasure of having it several times before, but not, she had him in her bed, all alone and she was going to make the best of it. She scooted back to the middle of the bed and spread her legs wide. She extended her arms, welcoming him to take her, to fill her up and make her forget about Carol leaving the two of them to fuck without her or Mike there.

Chuck lowered his bulky body and he felt his cock scraping against her thick, well-muscled thigh. Leaning in, he kissed her tenderly before he reached down between their straining bodies and took hold of his cock. He positioned himself as he ran the tip of his cock up and down her flesh lips. He got it completely wet from her slippery cunt juices and he directed it to her tight hole. Without hesitation, he started placing pressure down against Vanessa quivering belly.

Vanessa spread her legs as wide as she could so she could accommodate him. She felt the head of his cock pushing against her opening and suddenly the head popped it. she took several cleansing breaths as she arched her back off the bed, to force more of his girth into her.

Chuck smiled down at her, "My God, Vanessa, I can never get enough of your hot, pink pussy! Just look down and watch my black cock disappear into your hot, white gash!"

Vanessa's eyes rolled back in her head as she looked down and saw exactly what he was talking about. She dropped her head back down to the pillow and arched her ass of the bed, "Give it to me Chuck, I want it all!" Her legs came up and wrapped around his bulky body. she locked her ankles together and began humping his invading cock. She bit her lip, nearly drawing blood as she felt him bottom out in her quaking cunt.

For the next ten minutes, they fucked like wild animals, they were trying to outdo one another and their slick, wet flesh slapped against each other over and over again.

Chuck finally got free of her legs and rolling her over, he drew her up to her knees and in one swift move, he buried his cock, balls deep in her from behind. He slapped her ass and it only turned her on more.

She gripped the headboard and using it for leverage, she slammed back against him. She did it so hard, it nearly drove him off the bed. He clung to her hips and slammed back into her.

He reached around and mauled her swaying tits and twisted and tugged at her nipples. He released her tits, one hand going to her pussy and he attacked her clit while his other hand grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her back to his slick, black body. He captured her mouth with his and they kissed hard, each trying to force their tongue into one another's mouth.

Chuck broke the kiss and violently pulled out of her. She let out a scream from the sudden exit and before she could react, Chuck was on his back, dragging her up atop him.

Vanessa quickly regained her composure and swinging her leg over his outstretched body. She reached down and fisted his slimy cock. She lowered her body, spearing her own cunt with that black snake. She immediately began bouncing up and down. She looked to the mirror again and gasped as she saw her slimy, swollen pink pussy again and again swallow his back python. She saw how his huge black hands grabbed hold of her tits and teased and tugged at the bright pink tips.

Chuck pulled her downward and closed his lips over the pink tip. He continued to drive up into her over and over again. The entire room had the stench of sex and it drove them to even higher more intense fucking.

Chuck tore from her tits and fisting her hair, he yanked on it until he captured her mouth again. They were locked together in a torrid embrace as Vanessa lost it and began sending steams of her cunt juices to bathe his cock. She did her best to clamp down on his cock and she was successful. She felt him tense up and all of a sudden, she felt his cock began to spasm, sending burst after hot burst of his semen deep into her overheated pussy.

They both continued to fuck each other as their climaxes grew stronger and finally, totally spent, Vanessa collapsed against him. The two of them clung together as tiny tremors coursed through them and they shook and chuckled as they clung to each other.

After several minutes, Vanessa rolled off of him and he curled up behind her. He nuzzled her neck and nipped at her ear, causing her to shake. He chuckled, "Listen Vanessa, anytime you feel lost without Carol around, just give me a call and I'll make you forget her, at least for a while."

She giggled and turned her head. She kissed him and winked at him, "I feel the same way and I expect more books and more of these encounters until she returns to visit both of us."

Mike and Vanessa drove Kyle and Mandy to the airport and made sure they got on the correct plane. The last thing they needed was to find out they went to Cuba by mistake and ruin their two weeks free of stupidity.

Kyle and Mandy landed late at night and found a resort bus that took them directly to the hotel. After checking in, Kyle carried Mandy across the threshold, treating her like the newly wed bride she actually was, just a few months too late.

They decided to unpack the following morning, but Mandy snuck her bedtime lingerie into the bathroom. When Mandy came out of the bathroom, she found Kyle out on the balcony of their high rise suite. She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist and slowly lowered them under the waistband of his silky boxers. She pressed her negligee covered tits against his bare back and nipped at the flesh of his upper arm.

Kyle felt her nearly bare tits poking into his back. He was about to turn around when he felt her tiny fingers encircle his cock and tightening her grip, she stroked him vigorously. He broke free and spinning around, he grabbed hold of her around the waist and carried her to the large bed. It was already turned down and he planted her firmly in the middle. He took a step back and stared at the gorgeous, raven haired beauty all in black. She had black heels, stockings, garter belt, tiny see-through black panties and a silky black negligee. Her bare tits showed through the sheer material and he smiled when she extended her arms, welcoming him into her embrace.

Kyle went almost immediately. He paused just long enough to strip off his boxers and climbed up in-between her parted legs. He hovered over the gorgeous dark haired beauty. He planted his lips on hers and her arms and legs immediately wrapped around him. Their lips met in a torrid kiss and she let out a shriek when he reached out and literally tore the nightie from her body.

Mandy rolled her head from side to side as she clung to his head. She was panting wildly as he attacked her neck, ear, shoulders and upper chest. She fisted his unruly hair as she pushed him downward.

Kyle didn't need any urging. He was headed downward, but just not fast enough for Mandy. When he reached her firm tits, he attacked them like a starving baby. He sucked, nibbled and tugged at both nipples, moving back and forth from one to the other, over and over again.

Mandy was squirming. Her legs were thrashing about, wanting him to go lower again. Her heels fell off, lucky for Kyle or he may have been gored by them.

Kyle finally made it to her tiny, but extremely shapely legs. He ran his tongue from her knee, covered in the sheer black nylon. He moved upward to her bare flesh. He tugged at her garter belt and released it, snapping her flesh with the tight elastic straps.

She was growling now, "Stop the fucking teasing Kyle and eat me. I need your mouth on my pussy."

He inhaled her intoxicating scent and used his fingers to tug at the tiny thong and it gave way. He pushed it down until Mandy used her stocking clad feet to push them the rest of the way off.

He closed his mouth over the thick, clam-shell pussy. He enveloped her entire pussy and slowly began to suck and as each second passed, he sucked harder. He soon had her entire pussy further into his mouth. Keeping up the vacuum, his tongue began to dance up and down the parting lips. He flicked upward and came in contact with her clit.

Mandy went into orbit and exploded during re-entry. She dropped to the mattress and her legs clamped on his head and she sent a huge stream of her cunt juices down his throat. She continued to tremble and thrash around. She was overly sensitive, but Kyle released her, allowing her to calm down.

Kyle slipped back up her lush body and peppered her with soft, gentle kisses, but Mandy wanted it a little rougher. She wiggled her ass, and arched her back as she tried to get a little more friction between them.

She managed to roll Kyle over onto his back, and unlike other times, instead of taking her time getting to his cock, she bypassed his upper body and went right for his cock. She took him totally into her mouth. She sucked avidly until it sprung to life and before long, he was a stiff as a board. She licked up and down the shaft, stroking him as she went along.

Kyle noticed the difference in her and went along with it. He fisted her shoulder length black hair and guided her up and down. He felt a rumbling in his balls and thrust his hips upward, sinking his entire cock deep within her mouth and throat.

Mandy loved how he reacted and doubled her efforts. She wet one finger and slipped it into his ass and began to strum his prostate and he lost it and began pumping his thick, heavy cum down her throat. She continued fingering his ass and was happy to see he never lost any starch in his shaft. She licked her cream covered lips and immediately climbed up and took his cock deep into her pussy.

He grabbed hold of her and began plowing up and down into her extremely wet and tight pussy. He heard her scream out, as his cock repeatedly banged against her cervix. It was painful, but as always the pleasure outweighed the pain.

Mandy slumped against him, giving him the ability to pump in and out of her harder and faster and in this position. He was able to slide all the way in, but not deep enough to hit her cervix. She clung to him and felt the base of his cock scrape repeatedly against her stiff button and she grabbed hold of his hair and guided his mouth to her stiff nipples.

Kyle sucked at them and drove her crazy. They continued to fuck for well over fifteen minutes, bringing Mandy to climax countless times. She was covered in sweat and she slumped against him and held on tight. She worked her talented pussy muscles. She milked him, squeezing and releasing him and was rewarded. She felt him swell up and he began to pump stream after heavy stream deep into her well-fucked pussy.

Mandy rolled off of him and curled up against him as the afterglow of their intense love making slowly waned. She peppered his shoulder and neck with soft, gentle kisses. She whispered to him, "I love you Kyle, but I wish I was larger. I know I'm not the ideal woman for someone as gifted as you are."

He rolled over and looked down at her gorgeous face, "Mandy, I always thought you were a little crazy, but now I know you are insane! There isn't a single thing about you that I would change. You are perfect, you are beautiful and I can't fathom how you picked me. You are caring, and the most perfect lover I've every encountered."

She reached up and gently caressed his cheek, "You say that, but I can't take you fully into me all the time. When I do, it is painful, but also very pleasurable. My skin is way too dark. I see the way you stare at Eve's milky white complexion. I can't see how Kris, Eve and my mother are so fair skinned and I'm darker. It's like I was over-baked in her womb. My hair is black, unlike theirs. Wouldn't you like a tall, milky white blonde in your bed?"

He chuckled, "As long as you are there to so we both could show her how great we are together."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers