Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally immediately wrapped her long, slender legs around his body and she clung to him as he spun around and walked her to the large dining room table in their suite. She felt his cock throbbing against her belly as he lowered her to the table. She released one arm from his neck and ran down to his cock. She continued to suck at his tongue, just as she did minutes ago with his cock. She swept his swollen cock up and down the thick, gaping lips of her dripping pussy. She lodged it into her overheated hole, and thrusting her hips upward, she felt it sink into her. She tore her mouth from his and stared into his eyes with those endless pool of blue and called out, "Oh Kyle, fuck me!"

He chuckled at her words. There wasn't anything in the world that was going to stop him from giving her what she asked for. He shoved his hips forward, driving his fat cock into her tight hole. He felt the incredible heat enveloping his shaft.

Sally groaned loudly as she felt him sinking deeper into her. She clung to Kyle's neck and tightened her legs around his waist as she humped against his invading cock. Her moans grew louder as she clenched her jaw and yelled out, "Oh Yes, Yes, Kyle, fuck me, fuck me until I can't see!"

Kyle gave her what she wanted and more. He placed his hands on her knees and spread her legs wider to accept every inch he had. He could feel her vaginal walls gripping him and he knew the thick veins were causing her to tremble ever more.

She threw her head back and growled out. "OH FUCKKKKKKK!." Her eyes grew larger as he bottomed out in her, sending shivers and making her shake violently. The heels of her feet kicked at his straining ass as he pumped in and out of her, going balls deep with every thrust.

All of a sudden, Kyle withdrew from her he looked down and saw his cock completely coated in her milky cunt cream. He saw it bobbing up and down at the pace of his heart beat. He ever so slowly slipped it back in. He kept looking at it and was amazed how her tiny hole parted and watched as inch by inch sank back into her. He picked up the pace, going faster and faster. He could see her cuntlips sliding back and forth, clinging to his shaft.

Sally was moaning constantly now as her little pussy was slick with her juices from his constant pounding.

He slowed once again, but now with every inward thrust, he changed up the angle of attack and it took Sally to new heights. He stiff shaft as scraping against her G-spot over and over again.

She dropped her head and buried her face into the crook of his neck and as she felt another orgasm building. She bit down on the flesh of his clavicle. She felt the sensation deep inside her pussy. It spread throughout her lush body and enveloped her like a huge wave. She was cumming just from his vigorous fucking. This was something new to her. She always needed clitoris stimulation in the past, but the way Kyle was probing her G-spot over and over again, it wasn't necessary. She clung to him and arched her back as she lost it. She began screaming loudly as she drenched his cock with even more of her cunt cream.

Kyle knew he was nearing the end too, but when he heard her scream and felt her tight and very talented cunt muscles clutching and releasing his shaft, he too lost it. He slammed into her as hard and as deep as he could. The entire dining room table shifted on the carpeted floor as he plowed into her.

Sally screamed out and plastered her mouth to his. She sucked greedily at his tongue and nearly pulled it out of his mouth, her suction was that strong.

He lost it and started to pump a copious amount of cum into her sucking pussy. He continued to slide in and out of her as he still sent more cum into her. A mixture of pussy juice and semen squished out of her pussy and dripped onto the shiny finish of the table as he sank in one more time and rotated his hips to make sure he gave her every drop of cum he could.

Sally was limp on the table as Kyle clung to her. She softly stroked his sweat covered back and nuzzled his neck again, "That was incredible Kyle. Sorry for biting you. My orgasm was so intense, I couldn't control myself. I can't remember ever having such a satisfying orgasm." She kissed him tenderly several times.

Kyle slowly withdrew from her and he heard her giggle and scream out, "Oh my God, Kyle, how much cum did you deposit in me?" She cupped her pussy as a river of their combined juices flowed out.

Kyle guided her to her feet and she nearly collapsed as she struggled to keep her balance. He helped her to the bathroom, but she pushed at his chest as he tried to follow her, "I think I can handle this myself."

Afterwards, the two couples met back in the living room. They were all accustomed to being naked around one another. They chatted as Mandy and Sally fixed a platter of cheese, deli meats and crackers to munch on and before long, they four of them were at it again.

In the morning, the four of them slipped into their bathing suits and headed back to the pool for some sun and relaxation.

They met another couple in their second week at the resort, but were glad to be on the plane, headed back to Denver.

Mandy was sitting on pins and needles as she tried to anticipate how the family would react to the new Mandy. During her stay at the resort. She send Eve, Kristen and her parents pictures of her new look. She send a note of the drastic change and got very little, or no response whatsoever.

The first day back, Vanessa had a sign made to welcome Eve home from the Air Force Academy. Kyle helped her and just before she came in, Kyle spoke to Mike, "Just a head up, Mandy's kind of mad at me right now."

Mike looked at him, "Yeah?"

"She changed something about herself, and I can't figure out what."

Mike knew of the change and Mandy told Mike that the potion should have worn off by now. She hated having to fool him and hoped the change didn't affect the way he felt about her. Mike challenged Kyle, "Marriage is kind of like karate, right? You're new at it, "You're, like, a white belt. Me, I'm a black belt. So welcome to my mojo, huh?"

Mandy (Molly McCook) came running down the stairs to greet Eve's return, "Mom, Mom, this is really weird, but I got lost upstairs."

Mike was waiting for Eve to enter the house too. He called out to her, "Mandy, I like it!"

Kyle turned to Mike and threw up his arms and Mike gave him a dirty look, "She looks exactly the same."

Eve rushed in and Vanessa hugged her. Eve turned to the new Mandy and yelled out to Eve, "Hi sis!"

Eve was stunned and she moved over to Mandy, "Whoa, Mandy! I love it!" They hugged and Mandy had to lean over to hug her, something the old Mandy ever had to do. They broke their hug and Mandy beamed at them as as she fluffed up her hair. She squealed out, "You guys are all so sweet."

Ryan was upset about the new president and he was about to meltdown, a true snowflake! The Baxters were all at odds, each choosing sides and there was utter turmoil in the house.

Ryan was so upset, he decided to move back to Canada. No one in the family was happy about it, especially Canada.

Everyone was arguing and Vanessa put her foot down, "No one is allowed to talk politics during Eve's stay."

Mike put his foot down when Vanessa tried to send people to different room.

" No, everybody stay right here. Kyle, come back in here. Come on, come on. Sit down, everybody, you know why? Because we're a family and we're gonna have a nonpolitical conversation, okay? Who wants to start?" They all started at him, "Okay, I'll go. Great day for me. Saw a dead beaver. Right off the exit, you know, 19." He let out a long sign and looked to Vanessa, "Okay, you go."

she clutched her chest, "Thank you, okay. Well, let's see, um, hmm.... the last time you tried to fix something, uh, half the family said they were moving to Canada."

He looked around and bit his lip, "Thanks for the help. Eve, say something nice to your sister, please."

Eve let out a long sign and looked to Mandy, "Fine. Mandy, I like that you're an idiot, because you're easy to win arguments with."

Mandy crossed her arms, "Oh, yeah? I'm smart enough to not end a sentence with "with." Mandy rolled her eyes and whispered, "Damn it!"

Vanessa leaned over, "Come on, come on, girls. Are you no longer capable of being polite to each other?"

Mandy shook her head, "Nope!"

Eve nodded, "Ditto!"

Mandy went off on her, "No ditto, No ditto. You're the ditto."

Ryan and Kristen rushed in, "Boyd took off and nobody could find him.

It was a disaster, but it also brought the family together. They all went searching for him. Mike found him at Outdoor Man working in his dirt bike.

They all returned to the house and Mike took over again, "I got to talk to everybody. I want to just talk to the adults. Thank God the kid's back and you can discipline him however you want-- that's your business-- but I think we should be thanking him a little bit."

Kristen was furious and let out a disgusted chuckle, "Really? Can't wait to hear this one."

"Because he got in trouble-- thank God there's nothing wrong--- we started acting like a family for a minute. This -- it was good stuff..."

Kyle broke in, "Yeah, so true Mr. B."

"Come on, guys. We're gonna have differences. And we're gonna disagree"

Vanessa agreed with him and chimed in, "But we can't let that break us apart."

Mike nodded, "Exactly."

She continued, "We have to always remember that we love each other."

Mike began again, "And, because of that, we treat each other with dignity and respect, Because that's who we are, right?" He placed his hand on Eve's shoulder.

She looked to Mandy, "I'm sorry about earlier."

Mandy hopped to the middle of the sofa and so did Eve. Mandy hugged her, "Ditto."

Kristen added, "I'm sorry we started this whole thing with talk of us moving to Canada."

Ryan sat down beside her as Mike moved over to his office and returned with an envelope. Ryan hugged Kris, "I just don't feel like I have a choice. Look, I know that you're not happy about it, but I need to take some action or I'm gonna lose my mind."

Kris looked to him, "What about everything my mom and dad just said?"

"Yeah, it was a really nice little speech. But, I mean, come on, do you honestly respect my opinion?"

Mike groaned out, "Oh, so it was okay when that idiot Obama ruined the country for eight years, huh? Did I meltdown and decide to move to Canada, or even Russia? Okay, I do respect that you have a right to have an opinion, even though I disagree with nearly every one you have over had." He handed him an envelope, "So here."

Ryan took it and after opening it, he looked it over, "What's this?"

Mike looked down at him, "Read it. You wanted to do something, do something!"

"Application for U.S. Citizenship?"

Mandy looked to Vanessa in a panic, "We have to fill out a form? I never did that!"

Vanessa growled at her, "MANDY! Shh, shh!"

Ryan stood up, "Are you sure you want me to become a U.S. citizen? You realize that this is my vote canceling out yours."

Mike shook his head, "Oh, no! It's gonna be fine, There's a lot more of me's out there."

Kristen looked to Ryan, "You used to talk about doing this."

"Yeah, but it's a long process and there's no guarantee."

Vanessa chimed in, "Uh, I guarantee that I will kill you if you take away my grand baby."

Ryan nodded, "All right, fine, I will think about it."

Mike looked to them all, "Great!"

Vanessa came over to Mike and kissed him, "Great job, Mike."

He looked to them all, "Listen, this worked out pretty well. I got an idea. I think we should have a lot more family tragedies, because...."

Vanessa placed her hand over his mouth, "NO! NO! "

All of a sudden Kyle stood up and pointed to Mandy, "I got it! You're taller, blonde and have milky white skin!"

She jumped up and looked to him, "YES!" She looked to Mike and whispered, "Finally, the potion wore off!"

Mike looked to Vanessa and shrugged, "I'll be damned!"

More to come.