Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped him playfully, "NO, Kyle, I'm serious. I just wish I was more of a model. So you could be proud of me and we'd be the perfect couple."

He kissed her again, "We are the perfect couple and I couldn't be prouder to have you on my arm. I can't wait to see the faces of all the guys when we head out to the beach tomorrow and show you off. You'll see, every head will turn to look at MY wife, not me."

She hugged him and held him as she continued to think about the changes she would love to see with her appearance. She slowly drifted off to sleep and had dreams of the changes she would love to see happen.

In the morning after a brief encounter with Kyle in the shower, they slipped into their bathing suits and headed down to the huge pool area. There were several men, both black and white checking out Mandy; but there were also a number of tall, lanky model looking women.

Mandy took notice of them and saw whenever they slipped into the pool or exited, the guys were all drooling over them. She poked Kyle in the ribs, "See that, look at those guys.." She huffed, "Even you are checking them out. I knew you wasn't happy with the way I look."

He groaned, "I'm telling you Mandy, you are out of your mind. Do me a favor, get up and walk past those guys and just watch how they react to your gorgeous body."

She did as he requested and she did feel better when the guys followed her to the pool and watched intently as she swam around and came out, dripping wet, water rolling off her short, but shapely legs. Her flat toned body and large, firm breasts also caught their attention. She felt better, but it quickly slipped away when two tall blondes crossed behind her and the men's eyes immediately looked to them.

She sat down in a huff, "Yeah, you were right Kyle, but I couldn't hold their attention, especially when those two models walked past them too."

He groaned and ordered another beer and a cocktail for Mandy, hoping the alcohol would lessen her bad mood. After they finished their second drinks and took another dip in the pool, she still wasn't convinced she was desirable. He sat up and looked to her, "So, what are your plans, how can you possibly grow nine inches and go from dark complexed to light complexed?"

She shrugged, "I'm still thinking about that. So you agree, I'm not what you wanted?"

He let out a long sigh, "Mandy, you are perfect just the way you are. I wouldn't change a single hair on your body."

She let out a gasp, "Oh, so now you're telling me I'm HAIRY?"

She got up and stormed away. She was going to take matters into her hands and fix this, one way or another.

Kyle let her cool down and he had a couple more beers and decided to find Mandy and go have a nice picnic on the beach. When he got back to the room, he found a note from Mandy. He read it out load, "Sorry for getting mad Kyle. It has nothing to do with you. It is all how I feel about myself. I'll be gone most of the afternoon, hope you find a way to entertain yourself while I'm gone. Why don't you make reservations at the hotel dining room for a quiet, romantic dinner. I hope to cool off and settle things that are bothering me."

He tossed the note aside, "What the hell are you up to Mandy?" He went to the hotel restaurant and ordered a burger, fries and another beer.

Mandy had found a local and asked for directions to the best fortune teller. He directed her to an area of town were there were several shops. When she arrived, she was unsure of where to go. She saw one shop that was a fortune teller, another where they practiced voodoo and another specializing in body transformation. This one caught her eye and noticed it said Madam Natasha, sorcerer. She couldn't walk away and decided to go in.

The entrance was slightly dark and there was music with a Latin beat. Incense filled the air and a woman, extremely gorgeous was sitting behind a desk. She was dressed in Jamaican garb and stood up slowly and seemed to nearly float to greet Mandy, "Good afternoon my dear, what can I do for you?"

Mandy bit her lower lip and shrugged, "I'm not sure, I just know, I'm not very comfortable in my body. All my life, growing up, I imagined being a runway model, but it never came to be. I ended up, designing the garments for the models, instead of being the woman who wore them."

She nodded and walked over to the entrance. She turned the sign to say closed and flipped the lock, securing the door. She turned back to Mandy, "Come my dear, let's head back to my work area. I'd like to speak to you in private and get a little more information."

Mandy followed her and suddenly she felt like the problems she was having could easily be rectified.

The room was warm and inviting. There were a couple large sofas, both decked out in colorful designs. The music was more soothing and the air was filled with essence of flowers, lilac and lavender. Mandy was at ease as Madam Natasha guided her to one of the sofas.

She sat beside Mandy and took her hand, "So tell me, what was your name, dear?"

Mandy smiled back at her and felt a warmth of serenity, "Ah, Mandy, Mandy Anderson."

Natasha gently caressed her hand, "So Mandy, what is it you're looking for?"

She shrugged, "I'm not sure. I just know I'm not happy in my body. My husband, we're here on a delayed honeymoon, thinks I'm insane. He thinks I'm gorgeous and don't need to change a single thing."

Natasha continued to caress her hand and was now doing the same to her lower arm, "If you could have anything changed about your appearance, what would it be? Take your time, we have all afternoon. What about your appearance would you change if you had the opportunity?"

Mandy closed her eyes and felt at ease with the gentle caresses of the long haired raven beauty. She licked her lips and opened her eyes, "I hate being so petite. I've never seen a runway model this short. I'm always looking around people and would die to be taller. My hair, is another thing, I know I can dye it and have it look the way I'd like, but I think it is so fake looking for a blonde woman to have a dark complexion as I have. I'd love to have a milky white, flawless complexion."

She pulled out her wallet and opened it. She showed Madam Natasha a photo of her sister Eve. "This is my sister, just look how milky white her skin tone is. My other sister looks the same, as does my mother. I can't see how I'm her daughter or their sister."

"So you're telling me in the perfect world, you'd be five foot ten or so, milky white complexion and a natural blonde?"

Mandy shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so, I know I'm being silly, but yeah, that would be perfect."

Natasha stood up and tugged at Mandy's arm and drew her to her feet, "Come with me to the back. I have a very special room back there where I do my transformations. Just to let you know, the transformations may not be reversible. Are you sure you want this?"

She grinned from ear to ear, are you saying it can be done? What about my husband, what if he doesn't like the change?"

Natasha smiled back at her, "It is a very, very complex procedure. The potion and bath you will be in is very involved. It will give off aura and you and everyone around you will see the transformation immediately. but for a special person, you can make it a very, very gradual transformation."

Mandy, even though she was always gullible, even she wasn't buying her explanation. She chuckled, "Are you saying I can do this and outwardly, everyone except my husband will see it? How can that be?"

Natasha handed her a tiny bottle, "You put this into his drink before he sees you and it will put him under your spell. He will see you as he remembers you. He'll see subtle changes in you and after a a couple weeks, the spell will wear off and he will see you just as everyone else sees you. The change at the end will be dramatic, but he'll notice that you are happy in your new body and he will accept it. One word of caution. He, or whoever you want to see you as you were, has to drink the potion BEFORE they set eyes on you. If they see the new you first, it will not work."

Mandy nodded, "How am I do trick him into drinking the potion before he sees me?"

Natasha shrugged, "I'm not able to decide that. That is all up to you. I just know it takes effect almost immediately. So Mandy, what would you like to do?"

Mandy was all excited and stopped. "Okay, I know you said it may not be reversible, but what is the cost?"

She nodded, "I can guarantee the entire procedure for one thousand dollars and an afternoon with you and your new body."

Mandy grinned from ear to ear, "Both of those costs seem very, very reasonable. When can we do the procedure?"

She approached Mandy, "Nothing like the present, are you ready for this change to occur?"

Mandy nodded, "Okay, what do I do first?"

' She handed Mandy a silky robe, "You can go behind that screen, remove all of your clothes, put this on while I prepare your bath."

Mandy nodded and did as she was told. She came out and smelled an aromatic scent filling the air. She saw Natasha pouring liquids from several different bottles into the hot, steamy water.

Natasha turned to Mandy and licked her lips, "I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do Mandy. You have a very, very gorgeous body and why mess with perfection?"

Mandy looked down and saw the robe had parted and Natasha was taking in her lush curves. She nodded, "I know I look good, but I feel like I'm trapped in this body and what I described is exactly what I should be."

Natasha led her to the steamy bath, "Okay, well I added the needed tonics to transform you into exactly what you requested. Just remember, once you are submersed in the tonics, there is no turning back."

Mandy nodded, "Yeah, I understand." She stood looking down at the milky water and the fragrance was overwhelming. She looked back to Natasha, "This tub is very large."

Natasha chuckled, "It had to be for a woman who is going to be five foot ten or so."

Mandy giggled and slipped out of the robe and Natasha took her hand and slowly allowed Mandy to settle down into the hot, silky feeling water.

Mandy sat down and Natasha placed a satin mask around her head and covered her eyes. You'll be in her for about thirty minutes. Every five minutes, you are going to have to slip under the water completely immersed in the water for as long as you can hold your breath. The longer you hold your breath, the better. If you don't stay under the water long enough, you'll just have to do it a few more times."

Mandy nodded and settled back to allow the tonics to do their job.

Natasha watched as the milky water began to work it's magic, "Okay Mandy, hold your breath and slip under the water and stay completely immersed until you can't hold your breath any longer."

Mandy slipped under and she was so determined to have this work, she stayed under until she felt Natasha tugging at her arm. She came up from under the water and Natasha let out a gasp, "Well done Mandy, you were amazing."

With the mask still secured around her head, she nodded, "I really want this to work and would have stayed longer if it was necessary."

"Not to worry Mandy, you did fantastic and I can already see that this is working.

She dipped below the surface several more times during the thirty minutes and for the last dip, Natasha had her remove her mask to get the needed affect on the rest of her.

Mandy came up from under the water and swiped the hair from her eyes and sat back. She suddenly realized that her feet nearly touched the other end of the tub. She had definitely grown taller.

Natasha helped her out of the tub and handed her a couple towels. She led her to a bathroom at the back and told her to take a shower and wash off any of the tonic still on her body.

Mandy was dying to look herself in a mirror, but didn't see any. She soaped up her considerably taller body and after rinsing off, she stared at her arms and legs. She saw her skin was milky white, just like Eve's. Her tiny tuff of hair around her pussy was blonde now and she knew without a doubt she was taller, much taller. She dried herself off and exited the bathroom.

Natasha set her before a dressing table and pulled out a hair dryer and worked the comb and brush on her shoulder length hair. When she had it dry, she guided Mandy up to her feet and led her down a hall to a bedroom.

The room was glowing with several candles and the scent was very romantic. The music was no longer a island beat, but a soft, soothing romantic sound. Natasha came up behind her and slowly removed the robe and she turned her towards a large door and closing it, she gave Mandy the first look at her new, transformed body.

Mandy let out a gasp and she let out a shriek of approval. She was no longer Mandy (Molly Ephraim). She was now Mandy (Molly McCook) the five foot ten inch blonde with flawless, milky white skin. She turned back to Natasha and threw her arms around her neck. She planted a hot, searing kiss on her lips and Mandy felt her guided her back to the bed. When her legs hit the bed, she sat down and looked back to the mirror and she couldn't stop staring at her new body.

She looked back to Natasha and she let out a gasp. She was now naked too and she stepped forward between Mandy's parted legs and she guided her onto her back.

She planted her hands on Mandy's knees. She slowly slid them upward.

Mandy's hazel eyes were focused on her longer legs and she didn't tear her eyes away. Her eyes followed Natasha's hands as they inched upward. It was if her head was attached to her wrists. As her hands slid closer and closer to her tight lipped pussy, so did her head. Just as her fingers came in contact with Mandy's slit, so did her tongue.

Mandy looked to the mirror and let out a gasp. She was staring at a long=legged, milky white skinned blonde. Her long legs were spread open wide and all of a sudden her hands came up and grabbed hold of Natasha's long, silky black hair. She wrapped it around her long slender fingers and pulled her face tighter to her gash.

Natasha's hot breath bathed Mandy's juicy slit and when she looked down, she saw her blonde bush and she groaned. Natasha moved up her slit, parting it with her tongue. She darted her tongue deep into Mandy's tight hole. She pursed her lips and sucked at the hole and she heard Mandy squeal and thrust her hips up to meet her mouth. Natasha closed her full, rich lips around Mandy's clit. Her experienced tongue flicked at it up and down, side to side. She flattened her tongue and pressed hard against the tip of her clit and Mandy thrashed around so hard, she nearly broke Natasha's neck.

Once Mandy calmed down, she grabbed hold of Natasha's arms and drew her up onto naked body. She wrapped her long legs and arms around the dark skinned wonder worker. She clutched at her and guided her mouth to Natasha's. Her tongue immediately slipped into Natasha's mouth. She loved the taste of her pussy juices. She always thought it tasted better on someone's lips, tongue, or better yet a good stiff cock.

Natasha pulled back slightly and smiled down at Mandy, "So I take it you like the results?"

Mandy giggled, "Oh Natasha, you have no idea." She used her length to her advantage and quickly rolled the dark-skinned woman on her back and now it was Mandy's turn to feast on her and give her back what she received.

Natasha ran her fingers through Mandy's genuine blonde hair. She wasn't in any hurry and she could tell that Mandy knew her way around a woman's body. She nibbled and sucked on the slender neck of Natasha. She fell back and let her have her way with her.

Mandy moved to her large, swaying tits. Her lips closed around the dark, nearly black aeroules and stiff nipples. As she continued to suck and nip at her nipples, her hands slid down her body and found her puffy cuntlips. She used her thumb to part those slick lips and shoved two fingers as deep as she could into her tight hole.

Natasha suddenly came to life. Her ass came off the mattress and she wiggled her hips, trying to get Mandy to work her fingers in her. She was rewarded when Mandy slid down her body and her mouth joined her fingers. She uncovered her hooded clit and worried her clit with her experienced tongue. She curled her fingers upward and just as she began petting her G-spot, she drew the clit in-between her lips.

Natasha lost it and started painting Mandy's lips and tongue with a dose of her tangy, juices.

Mandy was breathing heavily as she went back for more. She added a third finger deep into her slippery hole and her tongue ran up and down her entire slit. When she reached the bottom, she moved a little lower and stiffened her tongue, she shoved it as deep as she could into her puckered asshole. She withdrew her tongue and replaced it with a couple of the fingers that came out of her slick pussy. She switched off and her tongue was now feasting on Natasha's cunt as she finger-fucked her asshole.

Natasha bucked wildly as a second, even stronger orgasm overtook her trembling body. She humped Mandy's face and she bathed her face and mouth with her thick cream. She was weak, but had enough energy to pull her up her quaking body. She enveloped Mandy's tall, slender body with her arms and legs. She kissed her and just like Mandy did earlier, she sucked at Mandy's tongue, tasting her own juices from Mandy's lips and tongue.

Once Natasha calmed down, she clung to the tall blonde and they held each other like two long lost lovers. "I have to tell you Mandy, you are without a doubt one of my most appreciative patients. I was so impressed with your actions, that I am waving the fee, just promise me to keep in touch and let me know how your family and your husband reacts to the new and improved Mandy Anderson."

Mandy rose up and started in on Natasha once again and before they parted company, she brought Natasha to not one, but two more incredible orgasm.

As she dressed she looked in the mirror. She turned to Natasha, "Is it my imagination, or are my tits smaller?"

Natasha giggled, "I get that whenever a request for something like yours occurs. Let me ask you, does your bra fit the same?"

Mandy adjusted the straps, "Aw, not really, the cups are a little bit tighter and without a doubt the straps and clasp is a lot tighter."

Natasha nodded, "You see, they are slightly larger and the straps are tighter because of your larger form. Your breasts seem smaller, because on your larger form they look smaller. On a tiny frame, your breasts looked large."

Mandy smiled and hugged her as she finished buttoning her blouse. It too was tighter and her skirt was way, way shorter. She took the bottle of potion from Natasha and kissed her lightly on the lips.

She returned to the hotel and tried to figure how to get Kyle out of the suite and set up the potion for him to drink. She called Kyle from the lobby and asked him to meet her at the front desk. She turned to the desk clerk, "Can you give this note to my husband, Kyle Anderson when he arrives?"

He came down and looked for Mandy, but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

The desk clerk saw him. "Are you Kyle Anderson?"

He stepped over to her, "Yes I am, did you see a petite, black haired woman here?"

She shook her head, "Sorry, but a tall blonde gave me this. She asked me to give this to you."

He was confused and opened the envelope and read the note, "Sorry for the confusion Kyle, please come up to the suite. I have a special bottle of champagne there. I'll be waiting for you in the locked bedroom, but will not let you in until you drink the large glass of pink champagne I have there for you. Please, don't disappoint me and I'll show you how glad I am that you did as I asked."

He hurried upstairs and saw the large glass full to the top. He took a deep breath and drank and drank until it was all gone. He staggered back and felt light-headed. He sat down and called to Mandy, "I finished the whole glass, but I'm not feeling too hot."