Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy opened the door and peaked out and saw him smiling at her. He got up and swayed before her, "I still don't know what all of this cloak and dagger is about. I'm just glad you're back safe and sound." He drew her into his arms and kissed her. He stepped back and stared at her, "Something is different, but I can't put my finger on it. So now, what is this special treat you have for me?"

She giggled, "Oh, we are going out for dinner, dancing and a nice long walk on the beach."

They dressed and she hid the rest of the potion. She was going to finish it off in the morning in his coffee. She was following Natasha's instructions to a tee and so far, so good.

As she dressed, she kept on looking at herself in the mirror and still couldn't believe the transformation and she had a tough time controlling her feeling of how great she looked. She knew she would miss the old Mandy, but as far as she was concerned, the new Mandy (Molly McCook) was what the doctor (and producers) ordered.

At dinner, Kyle kept on staring at her, "Something seems different, but I can't put my finger on it. I have to say Mandy, you look fabulous as always."

Mandy was bubbling up inside. She loved how things were progressing. The one thing she noticed was that she was a lot more aggressive and she hoped it would be received with open arms. She wondered how the Baxter family would react to the new Mandy, but what was done was done.

That night they danced and met another couple, but Mandy had promised Kyle a special night and she kept her promise. They made out like two high school teenagers on the beach and afterwards she kept her promise and rocked his world. She was way more aggressive, riding him and forcing him to eat her pussy and ass. She did the same to him and gave him a night he would never forget.

She had a new outlook on their marriage and wanted to spread her wings, and her legs. She mentioned to Kyle how she would like to meet up with the couple they met last night.

He stared at her, after finishing his coffee and he had a glassy look in his eyes and he nodded, "Now you sound like the old Mandy I know and love. Maybe we can see if they are at the pool later and set up a dinner date. I know what you said about tall and blonde." She held her breath, "But Joey's wife, is just like you wanted to look. Don't worry Mandy, I love you just the way you are. I noticed how you took him in. Yeah don't try and deny it. I saw you checking out his package as he danced with Sally."

She let out a deep breath she was holding, "Okay, yeah I was, but you can't tell me you didn't like that long-legged blonde. Come on, finish your coffee and let's get down to the pool."

They met up with Joey and Sally and both Kyle and Mandy were attracted to the other couple. They made arrangements to have dinner together and as they finished dinner, the orchestra began playing.

Kyle stood up and extended his hand to Sally, "Would you mind dancing with me?"

Sally beamed up at him and welcomed his hand around her waist as they came together on the dance floor.

Soon after they were there, they were joined by Joey and Mandy. They had several dances together and they finally returned to their table.

Joey looked to Mandy and then Sally, "It is amazing how much our two wifes look alike."

Kyle looked to Sally and then his raven haired beauty. He sorta noticed a slight resemblance. He wasn't going to dispute Joey's remark, so he just went with it.

They finished dessert and drinks and Mandy looked to Sally, "You know, the night air seems so relaxing. Why don't we all go upstairs and change and meet back at the pool. I'd loved to lounge around with a nice cool relaxing tropical drink and unwind."

Joey looked to Sally and nodded, "Sounds like a plan. We'll meet you out by the pool in fifteen."

They hurried upstairs and as they changed, Kyle stared at his gorgeous, half naked wife, "What was with Joey? He couldn't believe how much you and Sally look alike. He has to have his eyes checked."

Mandy chuckled nervously, "He was just trying to be kind. I can't compare with Sally and wanted to give me a complement. Please, Kyle, let it go, for me?"

He didn't agree with her, but let it go. He hugged his taller, blonde wife, but still saw the raven haired, lush body of the old Mandy.

They met Joey and Sally down at the pool and ordered a round of drinks. One led to two and then a third.

Mandy got up and picked up her towel, "What do you say we all go take a walk on the beach, maybe even take a quick dip in the ocean?"

Joey was up immediately, "Sounds like a great idea." He extended his hand to Sally and she joined him.

They walked about a hundred yards and found a deserted portion of the beach. It was dark and secluded. Mandy turned to Sally, "Come on, let's skinny-dip!" She removed her bikini and ran for the water.

Sally looked to the men and shrugged and stripped and joined Mandy. They frolicked in the water and were soon joined by the two naked men.

They were there for about ten minutes and finally Sally ran out, followed by Kyle.

Joey and Mandy stayed in the water, splashing one another. Sally picked up her towel and when she looked up, she was staring at Kyle, thick, swollen cock. she reached out and stroked it a couple of times and she looked to the water.

Mandy and Joey were locked in a heated embrace and when she looked back to Kyle, he pulled her into his arms. They were kissing and clinging to one another.

Sally broke free and was breathing heavily. She wrapped her towel around her and watched as Kyle struggled to do the same. It was difficult seeing he had a raging hard-on.

Joey and Mandy came out of the water, hand in hand. They picked up their towels and Joey looked to Sally, "Mandy invited us back to their suite. What do you say, wanna go?"

She grinned up at him and nodded. She took hold of Kyle's hand and the four of them walked back to the resort, a little spring in their step this time.

As the elevator made its way up to their floor, there was an uneasy silence in the cab. When the door opened, Kyle took Sally's hand and led her to their suite. Once their, Kyle poured out four glasses of wine and as they all took a sip, both Kyle and Joey reached out for the other's wife's towel and deftly untied them.

They both fluttered to the floor and Mandy and Joey made their way to the bedroom in silence. Suddenly Mandy became the aggressor, while Kyle and Sally stayed in the living room.

Sally, the tall, long haired blonde swayed over to a large mirror in the living room. She looked into it, sweeping her long hair over her shoulder. Even though it was wet, she still looked amazing. Those large blue eyes stared back at her and a tiny smile crossed her lips. She saw Kyle, just as naked as she was coming into view.

Back in the bedroom, Joey took in the huge king sized bed. It was already turned down by the maid service. He turned to see the gorgeous, naked blonde, formally short and black haired, standing before him.

She shook her head and her kinky blonde hair, still damp swished around her naked shoulders. She grinned at him, loving that she wasn't looking up into his eyes. This was so new to her. She was used to always looking up at her partner, no more. She placed her hands on his shoulders and licked her lips, "Are you ready?"

Joey's smoldering dark eyes looked into hers and he nodded.

She giggled, "Good!" Her hands drifted down his firm, well tanned body and when her fingers reached his towel, she tugged at it and as it feel away, she planted her hands on his chest and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

Mandy followed him to the bed, sliding her hands up his arms and holding them firmly in her grasp, she leaned in close to his face. She bit at her lower lip and whispered in his ear, "I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

Mandy's lips left his ear, moved along his jaw line and when her lips met his, she thrust her tongue into his mouth and danced all around, finding his. She sucked on it and darted back into his mouth.

Joey was caught off guard, but recovered quickly. He felt her moist lips slide across his and he could taste the saltiness from the ocean on her lips. He closed his eyes and moved his tongue over and around hers, they fought back and forth as their lips were molded together.

Mandy sucked on his tongue and loved how it invaded her mouth. She giggled as she ran her tongue around his, playing keep-away. She lowered her teeth and captured his tongue in her mouth. She didn't bite down, but just hard enough to keep it in her mouth.

Mandy still had her hands holding his wrists above his head. She looked down at him and giggled, knowing she had him at her disposal. She kissed him again and pulled back, "I love how your tongue teases mine, I find that so erotic." She straightened up above him and grinned again, "Now I'd like to find out if you can pleasure some other orifice with that talented tongue of yours." She slowly crept upward, sliding her knees upward until she had his arms pinned back to the bed. She moved up just a little bit more and she was straddling his head with her slick folds. They were already glistening with her excitement and she slowly lowered her pussy to his mouth.

Joey found himself trapped by her knees and her sweet smelling pussy and he relished every second of it.

Mandy's pussy lips parted, exposing the pink inner lips nestled and waiting for him to use that talented tongue on it.

Joey inhaled her scent and began to feel his cock swelling up. Her pussy was gaping open just inches from his face. He managed to free his arms from her knees and grabbing hold of her tiny waist, he drew her downward. His tongue darted out and flicked at the slick pink lips. He felt her shutter from his initial contact He closed his lips around one of her cunt lips and drew in gently between his lips. He darted his tongue inward and felt her tremble from the erotic dance his tongue was doing deeper in her vagina.

Mandy arched her back and let out a loud gasp, "Oh yesssss, Joey, your tongue feels just as good as it did in my mouth." She giggled, "Ever better if I may say so."

Joey opened his mouth and drew the other side of her gaping pussy between his lips. He continued to run his tongue between them. He thrust his tongue into her tight, juicy hole, but never released her cuntlips. He swallowed several times as pussy juice seeped out and ran down his tongue. He relished the intoxicating flavor and scent of her juicy pussy. He felt her shake as he doubled his efforts. He had her close to an orgasm already.

Mandy straightened her back and let out a loud growl, "Oh fuck, you have one talented tongue, Joey!" She tightened her inner cunt muscles, as she tried to clutch at his talented tongue. Her pussy juices flowed from her slick hole and down his throat over and over again.

Joey drove his tongue into her tight hole as far as he could reach and flicked it from side to side. He was amazed how her cunt muscles tried desperately to squeeze his tongue.

Mandy let out a loud scream as she lost control of her pussy. She thrust her hips back and forth in several violent movements and she lost it. She bathe his tongue and lips with her creamy cunt cream. She was beyond the point of no return. She lost it and covered his lips, tongue and chin with her cream. She lifted herself gingerly from his face, finally giving him the air to breath, she nearly suffocated him, but he wasn't about to give in.

Mandy's insides continued to quiver and shake. She scooted down just enough for her to lean in and kiss him. She licked at his lips and chin, savoring her creamy cum that coated his face. She rose up slightly and was beaming from ear to ear as she giggled, "Oh wow, you certainly know how to use that tongue of yours."

He ran his fingers through her tight, blonde curls, "It is a little difficult to do anything else. I had a very insistent subject and I had no choice, but to give it my all."

She kissed him again and her eyes were twinkling from the afterglow of an incredible orgasm. She settled down a little more and wiggled, "So, now let's see if that thing poking me in the ass can perform as well as your tongue did."

Mandy reached between her long legs and grabbed his fat cock. She knew it was thicker than Kyle's and quite a bit longer too. She found it rock hard. She scooted back a little more and ran the tip of his cock up and down her weeping slit. She had it completely coated in her cream and getting it at the entrance to her hot hole, she wiggled her hips and felt the head slip in.

Joey grabbed hold of her hips and caressed her tiny waist. He slid and tightened his hold on her and slowly lowered her to his dark, hairy thighs. He raised his hips to meet her downward movement. His hands slip upward and closed around her two, extremely firm and full tits, "Mmm, these are perfect Mandy. A little smaller than Sally's but oh, so much firmer and standing high on your chest. You are the perfect specimen of the female anatomy."

She swept a stray lock of hair from her forehead and grinned down at him, "Oh Joey, you have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that. It's sort of a new look for me and I really needed so me positive reinforcement."

He pulled her down to him and closed his lips around one stiff nipple. He gnawed at it and flicked his tongue all along the ripe tip. He loved how the dime sized aeroules stiffened and grew darker on her lily white skin.

Mandy fisted his dark hair as she stuffed more of her tit flesh in-between his lips. She pressed her cunt firmly onto his raging hard-on and rotated her hips. His cock swirled inside her slippery pussy, the mushroom head brushing against the walls of her pussy. She realized with her new height, she was able to take a huge cock deeper into her pussy without constantly brushing against her cervix and causing the pain. She was once again feeling the rumbling of an impending orgasm. His cock rubbed against her G-spot over and over again. She tore her tits from his mouth and captured his mouth with her own.

She slammed up and down at a furious pace. she rose up again until just the thick pulsating head remained in her and she once again, drove downward and when it didn't hit her cervix, she nearly cried out in happiness and pleasure. She slowed now and got into a steady rhythm. She felt a warming glow flow throughout her supercharged body and was waiting for the dam to burst so she could drench his cock with her cunt juices and feel him fill her with his hot, slimy sperm.

She dropped down and rotated her hips. She did it over and over again. She felt the thick root of his shaft grinding against her clit. She could hear the sound of her slimy cunt juices squirting out as she took him in deeper and harder.

She rose up high and whipped her head around and screamed out, "OH fuck, yeah, yes, yes Joey, I'm cumming!"

He was there too, just waiting for the moment to unleash his load into her. He felt her cunt muscles clenching and releasing his cock and as he felt her cunt release a large dose of her slimy juices, he lost it too and added a huge load in her. He couldn't remember the last time he came so hard and for so long.

Mandy collapsed against him and she loved how his arms enveloped her toned body.

While this was going on in the bedroom, Kyle and Sally were going at it fast and furious in the living room. Kyle was standing behind Sally as he looked at her image in the mirror. He smoothed her damp hair away from her neck. He dipped his head down and began to nibble at one sexy ear. He caught the earlobe between his teeth and tugged at it.

Sally's skin pimpled up and goosebumps covered her golden skin. His kisses were soft and gentle. He kissed along her neck and moved lower to the base of her neck. Kyle moved on to kiss the nape of her neck, holding her long hair aside, be let his hot breath bathe her flesh.

Sally let out a sigh as she lost all thoughts of what was going on in the bedroom.

Kyle turned her to face him and planted his lips on hers. Sally 's hands ran up Kyle's rib cage as she returned his urgent kiss.

Sally's larger breasts pressed against his chest as her nipples stiffened. He cupped her heavy globes of flesh in his hands and hefted them. His thumbs rolled around the extremely large aeroules and the tiny bumps surrounding them stood up higher.

Sally broke the kiss and her head fell back as she felt a surge of excitement shoot from her tits, directly to her puffy, slick pussy. Her hand left his rib cage and drifted down to his swollen cock. She let out a gasp when she felt it throb and swell in her fist. She stroked it several times and she felt several drops of pre-cum coating her fist.

Kyle couldn't believe how firm her tits were. He loved Mandy's tits, but they couldn't hold a candle to Sally's much larger, much firmer and so, so much more sensitive. He couldn't get enough of them. He pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers as his cock became fully erect.

Sally couldn't stop kissing him and she still hasn't looked down to catch a glimpse of what was throbbing in her fist. She used all of her strength to rip her mouth from his. She dropped to her knees and she smiled. She saw the mean looking swollen cock. It was a lot fatter than her husband's and she was amazed as she stared at the thick veins and bumps running along both sides of the shaft. She felt her pussy growing even wetter, anticipating this human French tickled sliding in and out of her pussy.

She leaned forward and placed her soft, moist lips to the tip of his cock. She scooped up a couple more drops of pre-cum. She slowly drew the swollen head into her mouth. She leaned forward as her lips slid further onto his shaft.

Kyle threw his head back and groaned loudly. His fingers ran through her damp hair and tightened his grip. He let out a gasp when he felt her tongue working at the underside of his cock as he looked down and saw his cock moving deeper into her mouth. "Oh fuck, Sally I can't believe how hot and wet your mouth is. You have to have one of the most erotic tongues I've ever had on my cock."

Hearing this, spurred Sally on. She drew his cock into her mouth until the tip brushed the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, but continued running that incredible tongue of hers along his shaft as much as she could. Sally moved her head back, allowing his thick cock to slide out of her mouth, and just as her lips encircled the large mushroomed head, she reversed her motion and drew his cock back in even deeper.

Sally's tongue swirled across the meaty head, gathering up even more of his pre-cum. She reveled in the slick and salty taste of it. She bobbed her head rapidly, slicing his cock in and out at a furious pace.

Kyle was on the verge of cumming. He never had any woman who was so intent on sucking him off. It seemed like Sally couldn't get enough of it. He clutched at her head and growled out, "Oh fuck Sally, you have to slow down. I need to fuck you and I won't be able to if you make me cum now." She was ignoring him and he reached down, planting his hands on either side of her gorgeous face, and pulled his hips back at the same time. His cock made a popping sound as it exited her dripping lips. He gently guided her to her feet. He cupped her face again and placed his lips to hers and he couldn't believe how wet, soft and plush they were.

Sally was on auto-pilot and she kissed him back with an even stronger need. She accepted his tongue into her mouth and as he swirled it around in her mouth, he could taste his pre-cum coating her tongue. She sucked harder on his tongue, the two intertwining and dancing in her mouth. The kiss grew in intensity and Sally's need to be fucked flew off the charts.

Kyle's hands slid down her body and cradled her tight ass cheeks in them. Sally wrapped her arms around his neck and she squealed into his mouth as he lifted her off her feet.