Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill wanted more and she pushed at him until he withdrew. She guided him onto his back and she straddled him. She was able to plant both feet directly on the cement alongside the lounger chair. She rode him hard slamming up and down, taking his entire length deep into her over and over and over again. She too was on the edge several times, and just like Kyle did, she slowed to make it last. Finally she was just too turned on to hold back any longer. She planted her knees on the sides of the lounge chair and rode him harder and faster. She fed him her large swaying tits and as she felt him suck hard on them, she lost it. Her cunt muscles squeezed his shaft and as she painted his cock, she felt his cock swell and buck inside her pussy. She felt him releasing stream after stream of hot cum deep in her unprotected pussy. She collapsed against him and she clung to him him, milking every drop of semen he had to give. She though, this just may do the trick and have a baby in her before long.

Not far from them, Cammy and Eve watched in awe of the couples in the hot tub fucking, along with the two on the lounger chair too. Cammy watched Eve as she had her hand down her bikini pants. She was lazily stroking her clit as she watched her parents and the other couple fucking in the hot tub. When she looked to the other side, she saw Jill Kendall riding her brother-in-law, Kyle. She dipped her fingers deep into her pussy. She arched her back and rolled her head and saw a large man at the entrance to the house. He was licking his lips as he watched Eve playing with herself.

Cammy saw him too, but didn't want to get in the middle of it. She got up, "It's just too hot out here, I'm gonna go and relax in the air conditioned pool house. Why don't you join me?"

She shook her head, sending her long dark brown hair over her shapely chest. She had gone from a small B cup to a large B after giving birth to her son.

She turned back and saw the guy come over and sit beside her, "That was almost as hot as watching Jill with that other guy."

Eve giggled, "That guy is my brother-in-law, Kyle. I have to say, it felt even hotter knowing you were watching me."

He was a little forward as he leaned forward and untied the strap around her back and he tossed the bikini top aside. Slowly he ran his large, thick hands up her smooth thighs until his thumbs traced dangerously close to where her fingers were just playing.

Eve tried to twist aside, but her held her in place. "So tell me, did you enjoy it. Did you enjoy knowing I was watching you play with yourself?"

Eve let out a sigh and studied his bulky body. She released a gasp as she watched him lean over and his wet tongue ran along her inner thigh from her knee upward to just short of her fragrant pussy. She shivered when she heard him hum, sending tremors through her tiny, sexy body.

Baxter's fingertips teased the outer edges of her bikini bottoms and she parted her legs just enough to invite him higher.

He stared up at her, "By the way, I'm Baxter, and you are?"

She giggled, "Wow, that is weird, I'm Eve, Eve Baxter. If we got married and you took my name, you'd be Baxter Baxter."

He chuckled, "I'm already married and if we did, I wouldn't take your name, Eve Baxter." He noticed how she parted her legs for his hand and his movement upward was soft kisses directly on her mound. He stopped and stared up at her, "So am I giving you anything to think about?"

She let out a gasp when she felt his lips through the thin fabric of her bikini. She felt a course of excitement tingling right to her core. Her mouth formed a perfect "O" and it made his cock stiffen, thinking how those lips would feel around his stiff cock.

Baxter began massaging her through her bikini and she fell back and welcomed his touch. She put up no resistance and if she did, she knew he would ignore her.

Eve was taken off guard when he suddenly stood and reached out for her hand, "Come with me, I want to take you to the pool house where it is cooler and we'll be more alone. I'm not the exhibitionist like my ex-mother-in-law or Jill are."

Eve chuckled, "Wow, what the fuck, are you all related?"

He gave her a tiny slap on her tight ass, "Not as closely related as your family is, but yeah, a lot of us were or are related at one time or another."

As they made their was to the pool house, a lot more was going on in the house.

Kristen's jaw dropped with every room Christi showed her. She loved the media room, but left quickly when she saw her sisters in there with two guys she noticed from the patio. She loved the exercise room. She knew, with her new body, she would put good use to that room. She loved the large sauna and steam room just outside the master bathroom. She was in awe of the master bathroom where there was a shower large enough for six and the tub was as large as the hot tub out by the pool. It had heated towel racks, a sunlamp to keep warm while drying off and more. She let out a groan when she saw the master bedroom. She felt a tingling knowing it was the bedroom where Jill and the gorgeous lawyer, Christi slept and made love. She looked to Christi and saw her unbutton her suit jacket and slipping out of it, tossed it to a chair near the dressing table. She came over to Kristen, "Doesn't it look large enough for group sex? Yes we have used it for that. Come on, sit down and feel how soft and firm it is at the same time."

Christi looked at the gorgeous blonde and wondered what she was wearing under that wrap-around, silky dress. She noticed her shapely thighs as she walked and the dress parted. She loved how her long blonde hair floated about her and drifted over her full, firm tits. As Kristen took a seat beside her on the bed, Christi turned and took Kristen's face in her hands and planted a soft, wet kiss on her swollen, red lips.

Kristen leaned into the kiss and as their lips parted, their tongue flicked out and danced from one mouth to the other. Both Roscoe and Boyd just stood there and watched as their kiss grew hotter. Boyd had seen her mother kissing her sister before, but this had to be the most passionate kiss he had ever seen. Their lips caressed one another and grew steamier. He could feel his cock stiffening in his pants and he had to adjust it to keep it from aching.

Christi slid her fingers down Kristen's back until she was cupping Kristen's new, firm ass. She cupped them in her tiny hands and squeezed and she was rewarded with a deep moan in Kristen's throat.

Christi took a deep breath, "Mmm, I'm smelling sex and I think it is coming from you, am I correct?"

Kristen blushed and winked at her, "Well, that is something I believe you should investigate and find out for yourself!"

Christi's hand slowly slid up Kristen's new, slender thigh. She parted the large slit in the dress wider as her hand moved upward. When she reached her panties, she looked and saw both of their sons standing nearby watching their mothers going at one another. Christi turned back and found Kristen had untied the dress and it was open from her waist all the way down to her legs. Her lower body was only covered by high heels and a pair of tiny, white lace panties.

Roscoe watched as his mother's hand traveled up the gorgeous golden blonde's thighs and it is no longer on her thigh, but it was planted firmly on the lace gusset of the panties. He saw the other woman's eyes shoot wide open and a gasp came from her mouth as his mother's manicured fingers danced over the other woman's throbbing clit.

Kristen wiggled her ass, arching her ass off the bed as she tried to make greater pressure against Christi's experienced fingers. She didn't have any time to react and she found Christi's head between her legs and she saw her red lipstick lips pressed against her white lace panties. She kissed it and left a trail of red on her now, sopping panties.

Kristen slowly fell back onto the bed as her hands drifted down and raked through Christi's long, silky platinum blonde hair. Her ass came off the bed as she felt Christi's fingers hooking at the waistband and tugged them from her lush body. She tossed them back and Roscoe caught the panties of the other guy's mother.

Both Boyd and Roscoe watched as Christi replaced the panties with her lips and tongue. She licked and sucked like a woman possessed. Her saliva was drooling out of her mouth, dripping down Kristen's thick, fleshy cuntlips and settled between her tight ass cheeks.

Christi moved higher and captured her clit and as she worried it with her lips and tongue. She slipped first one and then a second finger deep into her tight snatch.

Kristen growled out, "Oh fuck, Christi, I need for you to make me cum! I'm so turned on, I could explode!"

Christi's fingers worked like magic, milking Kristen for all she was worth, causing her to whimper incoherently with every rise and fall of her naked hips. Without losing a beat, her other hand reached back and closed around the huge lump in Boyd's pants.

Kristen never felt like this before with another woman. She was glad she had Christi between her legs, someone who know their way around a pussy. She was inching closer and closer to an orgasm. Her head came off the mattress and stared down at her. She loved how that innocent looking woman, with those beautiful blue eyes and sexy bangs looked up at her as she winked and resumed grazing her plump pouty lips against her swollen pussy lips, letting the moist flesh of her inner lip gently graze Kristen's most sensitive spots. Kristen's head was spinning, her nipples ached and yearned to be twisted and tugged on.

Kristen let out a grunt when she felt Christi's teeth nip at her. She was so overstimulated that she cried out even louder. Christi released her clit and nibbled at Kristen's fleshy lips, biting down hard enough to bring the pleasure and a tiny bolt of pain all at the same time.

Christi doubled her efforts, her tongue swiping up and down Kristen's juicy cuntlips. She drove her so close to the edge that Kristen fisted the comforter and arched her ass off the bed.

Behind Christi, Boyd couldn't resist any longer. He tore open his pants and shoved them to his ankles. As he kicked them off, he reached up and unzipped Christi's tight, gray pencil skirt. He tugged at it and it slowly gave way and it crumpled in a heap about her ankles. She kicked is aside and before she could react, he was yanking her tiny thong off that tight bubble butt of hers.

Christi knew she was going to get fucked by Kristen's boy and she wanted to finish her off first. She plunged three fingers deep inside Kristen's slippery cunt hole.

Kristen helped as she thrust her hips upwards, nearly swallowing Christi's up to her wrist.

Christi didn't move, she was waiting to see what Kristen would do. She smiled when she saw Kristen begin to wiggle and thrust up, fucking Christi's fingers in the process.

Kristen was on the verge of cumming and she welcomed the wiggling fingers, stroking her G-spot as she humped her fingers. With one last thrust of her hips she came unglued and she came so hard, she bucked Christi's fingers out of her spasming pussy. She rolled to the side and opening her eyes, she was staring directly at a naked Roscoe.

Christi grinned up at her son and winked, "Go ahead Roscoe, fuck her, she's more than ready and I'm going to enjoy her man at the same time."

As Roscoe was looking to his mother, he looked back and saw Kristen slipping out of her dress and bra. She tossed them aside and extended her arms to him, "You heard your mother, I need to be fucked and I'm hoping you can be the one to do it."

Out in the hallway, Candace stood there with Ryan. She had just finished showing him all of the beautiful rooms of the upper level. He loved the huge bathroom, commenting it was larger than his living room and kitchen combined.

When he turned from the hallway into the master bedroom and saw his wife tossing her bra aside and enticing the youngster to fuck her he turned to Candace, "Now this is one of the rooms that look amazing. What do you say, wanna join them?"

Candace shook her head, "I can't, I promised Baxter that I'd be faithful this weekend he agreed to do the same."

Ryan chuckled, "Do you really expect him to keep it in his pants with all of the gorgeous women here waiting to do the same as my wife and your step-son are doing?"

She shook her head, "Come on, let's let them be. I have something you might enjoy and take your mind off of sex."

He chuckled, "I doubt it, but come on, show me."

She led him down the hall to another part of the master suite. It was the workout room and attached to it was a sauna and steam room. She opened a pair of French doors and it led to the balcony overlooking the pool. She let out a gasp when she saw Baxter, kneeling down and his was buried between Eve's naked thighs.

Ryan snickered, "So much for Baxter keeping his end of the bargain, huh? You know what is ironic, his first name is Baxter and her last name is Baxter. So what do you say now?"

She looked to him and back out towards the pool. she watched as Baxter rose from the naked girl's body. she watched as Baxter took hold of Eve's hand and led her to the nearby pool house. They entered and the door closed behind them.

Ryan turned the gorgeous redhead to face him. He leaned forward and swept her long red hair from her cheek, "Have you seen enough now to change your mind?"

She nodded and pulled his face down to hers.

Back in the master bedroom Christi was still on her knees beside the bed. She watched as Roscoe settled in between Kristen's widespread legs. She loved watching people fuck and she loved watching her son's cock slowly disappear into Kristen's overheated snatch.

Kristen's juicy cunt cream coated Roscoe's sizable cock. She was so wet, it was easy for him to slide balls deep into her with one steady movement. She was so turned on, her legs came up and wrapped around the teenager's strong, slender body.

Christi was distracted as she turned and was face to face with Boyd's equally stiff, fat cock. Her lips parted and she reached up and grabbed hold of his naked ass. She pulled him forward and she took two-thirds of his shaft into her mouth. She felt it brush the back of her throat and she was so turned on, she pushed forward and felt him enter her throat. She clutched at his ass as her lips were stretched wide about his thick girth. She wormed a finger into his asshole and she mumbled as she felt his cock leap in her mouth and throat.

On the bed, Kristen was offering her newly enhanced tits to his mouth. She moaned as she felt his teeth graze her nipple and his hotter hand was tugging at its twin. He was pumping hard and fast and she knew at this pace, he wouldn't last long. She welcomed it, because she too was on the brink of another fantastic climax.

Boyd used all of his willpower to pull out of her mouth. He reached up and as he unbuttoned her silky white blouse, Christi pulled it up and over her head before he could get it unbuttoned. She tore off her bra in a flash and joined Roscoe and Kristen on the bed. She rested her head on the soft pillow and extended her arms to Boyd.

Boyd took the lead himself. He grabbed hold of the tiny blonde's shapely legs and hooking his arms under her knees, he drew both legs back. He nearly folded her in two as he pushed them up and back. Her knees were alongside her head and with her pelvis tilted upward, Boyd hovered directly over her. He smiled down at her as he lined his cock up with her tight lipped pussy. He plunged downward. He sank into her and he felt his cock brushing her cervix as he bottomed out.

It was a race against time as the two youngsters plowed away at the two gorgeous MILF's beneath them. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin echoed throughout the huge bedroom. The air was filled with the scent of hot sex and the sounds coming from the four of them was loud and unbridled.

Kristen lost it first as she unleashed a stream of her cum, coating Roscoe's pulsating cock. He felt her clutching at his cock and he began to pump his hot load deep into her overheated pussy.

Boyd and Christi were still going at it hot and heavy and Christi wanted to be dominated. She pushed him from her body and switched up. She guided him to the bed and she climbed up onto him reverse cowgirl. She planted her tiny feet flat on his thighs and sank down onto his cock.

Boyd was more than up for the task. He reached out and once again wrapped his arms around her legs under her knees. He drew her back, plastering her to his sweat covered chest. He pulled harder and tucked his arms behind her head.

Christi was totally exposed. Her hot slippery cunt was spread wide, stuffed full of his cock. She was gaping open as she was bend in two and she was shaking wildly as her hot, firm tits bounced as he thrust up into her again and again.

Kristen and Roscoe watched in awe and suddenly Kristen knew she was going to repay Christi for the orgasm she gave her. She crawled around and spread her son's legs. Lying flat on her belly, she licked at Christi's exposed cunt. She was able to lick and suck at her son's cream coated cock and suck at his swollen nuts.

Roscoe was already stiff again and he stood up on the bed and approached his mother. With Christi being pinned to Boyd's body, unable to move much, he fisted his cock and fed it into her open mouth.

Christi lost it and as Boyd fucked her and Kristen licked her, she sucked wildly at her son's cock.

Like dominoes falling, one after the other, they began to cum. Christi's orgasm just grew stronger and she bathe Boyd's cock and Kristen's lips and face with her cunt cream. She came so hard, she even squirted a little. Boyd lost it as he felt Christi's cunt squeezing his cock and his mother's tongue licking at his shaft and sucking on his nuts. He began pumping Christi full of his hot potent cum.

Roscoe was the one to lose it and he filled his mother's mouth with his load. He shook so hard, he popped out and the last two blasts coated her pretty face.

As the four of them uncoupled Christi slipped off of Boyd. Kristen was upon her, sucking and licking every drop of his cum and Christi's cunt cream that coated his cock. Before long, Kristen was riding her son's cock and beside them, Roscoe was plowing into his mother doggy style.

The four of them continued their incestuous bout way into the early hours of the morning. They even took a break to shower together, where they once again got it on with their own sons and the other ones too.

Christi woke up in the middle of the night and found Jill curled up against her. She gave her a soft kiss on the lips, "Some night huh?"

Jill giggled, "Oh you have no idea. I just can't wait to see what happens tomorrow." She hugged her and they drifted off to sleep..

Greg and Jen were distracted from their meeting along with Violet and Chuck. They both noticed what Baxter was doing to Eve at the poolside. They watched as Baxter led Eve into the pool house. They smiled at one another and Jen turned to Chuck, "I think we had enough of shop talk for this evening." She looked to Greg, "How would you like to show me around these beautiful grounds?" She winked at him.

He caught on, "I would love to." He looked to Violet, "You'll be okay without me for a while, won't you?" She smiled up at him, knowing he was leaving her alone with the handsome black man, "Sure I'm sure Mr. Larabee here can keep me occupied."

Greg and Jen headed towards the pool house, just out of sight from other people to see. With Jen ahead of him, she leaned over and peeked in through the small window on the door. She let out a gasp for two reasons. She was shocked to see what was happening in there. Plus she felt Greg snuggling up behind her and she felt his stiff cock poking her in the butt.